AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterMemberlistGalleryFAQPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERUsergroupsThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: 'YANG NASA TAAS MADALI, E ITONG NASA IBABA KAYA?   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 am

SCRIBBLE PUZZLE ANG TAWAG DITO, TRY NYO MGA KATOTO!!! IT'S FUN...

I PUT SOME ANSWERS TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA AS TO HOW YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEMS IN EACH BOX, SO YOU GOT A PATTERN FOR OTHER ITEMS NA HAH? :

1. Seven Seas
2. Split level
3. Forgive and Forget
9. First Aid (Kaya na ba?) Aba kayo na sa ibang slots ano?

COPY PASTE N'YO LANG ANG NUMBERS PARA DI NA KAYO MANGALAY MAGTYPE NG 1-30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: NAKAKARAMI NA AKO NG POINTS   Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 am

Ok Larry ... thank you! thank you! cheers bounce jocolor

Sa first picture I see BOTH Young Woman and Old Lady:

Young woman - is looking over her right shoulder (profile pose) nakalingon.
Old Lady - she is looking down, the ear of the young lady is her left eye, the cheek bone and chin of the young woman is the old lady's nose and the young woman's necklace is the old lady's mouth.

For the SCRIBBLE puzzle naman:

1. Seven Seas
2. Split level
3. Forgive and Forget
4. A to Z or Alphabet
5. Downtown
6. ?
7. ?
8. See thru Blouse
10. ?
11. Six feet underground
12. Glance backwards
13. Tricycle
14. Reading between the lines
15. Crossroads
16. Three degrees below zero
17. ?
18. Just between you and me
19. One in a Million
20. ?
21. ?
22. Life after 40
23. Jack in the Box
24. Increasing economy
25. ?
26. Just around the corner
27. Apple pie
28. Making up for lost time
29. Standing ovation
30. I understand you undertake to undermine my undertaking

Pasensya na sumasakit na ang ulo ko sa iba, but I did try to answer most. lol!

Mga Batchmates, kayo naman sa iba na hindi ko nasagot, enjoy these Brainteasers from Larry.

Manny.Ace.Fresh king

FROM THE ADMIN'S DESK :
KUREK KA TOL SA OLD AND YOUNG WOMAN!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hala PRISLETTE sagutan mo yan ha, sama mo si JUN!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:54 am

WE WANT JUN, WE WANT JUN, WE WANT JUN... BACK HERE?

P.S. Prislette, biblib ako ke Manny Ace, ang bilis kakapost ko pa lang nito nakita ko naunahan pa ko ng sagot niya. PERO MERON PANG IBANG ITEMS!!!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MGA SAGOT SA HINDI NYO SINAGOT NOON...   Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 am

A man in a restaurant asked a waiter for a juice glass, a dinner plate, water, a match, and a lemon wedge. The man poured enough water onto the plate to cover it.

"If you can get the water on the plate into this glass without touching or moving this plate, I will give you $100," the man said. "You can use the match and lemon to do this."
A few minutes later, the waiter walked away with $100 in his pocket. How did the waiter get the water into the glass?

The glass will be upside-down when the water is in it.

Answer
First, the waiter stuck the match into the lemon wedge, so that it would stand straight. Then he lit the match, and put it in the middle of the plate with the lemon. Then, he placed the glass upside-down over the match. As the flame used up the oxygen in the glass, it created a small vacuum, which sucked in the water through the space between the glass and the plate. Thus, the waiter got the water into the glass without touching or moving the plate.

You can try this experiment at home with appropriate supervision.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MANNY WALA AKONG MASABI SA ADVANCED GREETINGS MO, WOW!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 am

I JUST WANNA SHOW IT TO YOU BATCHMATES, PASALAMATAN NATIN SI MANNY CORTEZ!!! THANKS, TOO LETZ AND NANETTE REYES FOR THE BACK UP!!! BILIB AKO TALAGA DITO SA AHS 1977 PIC & VID SITE NI MANNY ANO, KASI I GUESS IT'S WHERE THE EAST MEETS WITH THE WEST!!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TO OUR NEW BATCHMATES WHO HAVE NOT FILLED OUT OUR GTKPI, PLS   Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 am

PLS PLS FILL OUT THE BLANKS FOR YOUR GETTING TO KNOW PERSONAL INFORMATION :

This is to be filled out mga mare at pare....

Name :
Birthday:
Home Address:
Mailing Address or Mailbox (Lockbox) :
Cellphone No.:
Land Phone No.:
Email Address/es:
Friendster (or Other Friendly links):
Website (if any):
Schools Attended after AHS:

My Work Experiences:

Happiest School Life was during : (___) – Preschool; (___) – Elementary; (___) – High School; (___) – College; (___) – Graduate Studies; (___) – Others
The apple of my eyes (First 3) in AHS:
My Favorite Subject:
My Favorite Teacher:
My favorite hangout in AHS:
My Favorite Club:
My Greatest Accomplishmnet in High School:
My most Unforgettable Moment in AHS:

My most Memorable Moment in AHS:

My Most treasured Gift that I received from my AHS classmates:

Tell Something About Yourself now that you want your batchmates to know:

My Favorite Movies:

My Favorite Actresses (both foreign and local)

My Favorite Actors (both foreign and local)

My Favorite comedian/comedienne:

Books that are close to my heart:

My Family Now (some info, profiles or insights):

Joke for the post (day) (or sana pls send clean jokes fr time to time and inspiring stories that you know):

Do you have any pictures to share? (This is very exciting, if none, no problem):

Binabalik po natin ito, sa lahat ng wala pang GTKPI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HOW TO POST PICS   Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:46 am

Step-by-step posting of pictures :
(1) STEP NO. 1 :
From the Forum page, click POSTREPLY, write your title then go type in your msg, then post pics by clicking the button, INSERT AN IMAGE, this will open a pop-up page and you will be prompted to initially enter your Forum's password, then OK/enter;

(2) STEP NO. 2 :The same page changes screen to where you will browse the pics from your computer that you wanna post, presto if you will see UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE / then click BROWSE, a pop-up box, titled CHOOSE FILE, again will appear where you will have to look for your pictures...
In that Choose your File box, look for Look in: and click the drop down arrow box
and click LOCAL DISC (C) / Documents and Settings / user (or name mo kung nakaname sa iyo puter mo o kaya Administrator / My Documents / Pictures and PRESTO NARIYAN NA ANG CHOICE OF PICTURES MO KAPATID, CLICK YOUR DESIRED PIC (isa isa lang), then CLICK OPEN,

(3) STEP NO. 3 :This will place the computer file link to FILE (not URL hah?), then click, HOST IT. THIS WILL BEGIN THE UPLOADING OF YOUR PICTURE FROM YOUR COMPUTER FILE TO WWW.SERIMG.COM.

(4) STEP NO. 4 : Just wait for the HTML CODE to appear and please COPY THIS (HTML CODE) AS YOU PASTE IT HERE, I MEAN ON THIS VERY PAGE, OUR FORUM:

BBcode
Thumbnail :
http etc etc .html (sample lang yan noh!)
Image :

YOU COPY THE CODE AT THE BOTTOM OF BBCODE/Thumbnail and post it on your message, by placing your cursor wherever you want it placed. AND WHEN YOU SEND THE MESSAGE THE CODE CONVERTS INTO A PICTURE.
Back to top Go down
NetReyes

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Hello It’s A Holiday Today!!!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Good morning, Batchmates!
I hope you are all enjoying your holiday (for those of us here in the Phils.)
I was awed when I tried to catch up and read those pages I missed when I last posted my message here. I didn’t know that there were so many things that has been going on for some time. What I could say is that there is always room for a new and fresh beginning. Singit na rin ako mag-post while cooking our lunch. Grabe ang haba ng nabasa ko!

Larry, I guess it’s been tough for you to pour out all your emotions, but I could sense that you could get over this. It is good for you to let what you feel come out. It is the most valuable thing that you could share with us, your openness and being frank. Our life is full of trials, and I guess what happened is one that you will be able to overcome. I’ve known you through your postings here of how well you are in love with your God. I could feel that it is this very opportunity that you will be more in touch with Him. My friend this could be a blessing than a trial, for you to become (more) closer to your Creator. On your call to fill-up the GTK(etc), promise sa next posting ko, I'll do that!

Mathel, I truly miss you my friend, kahit last week lang tayo nagkita. And I just could not have the words to describe the happiness I felt when I saw you IN PERSON, (kasi naman daming times I saw your picture here and in the multiply site) after so many years last week. I am so happy to be with you and all our other batchmates that night.
Tama ka when you mentioned that though we are all (the DPANOTS) so close during our high school days, it is now the opposite when we have the opportunity to have more friends, and this circle is growing!

Letz, I know you will be very busy this coming days, for the coming election. Hope that you will be able to do all what you plan for. Ma-trabaho rin ito. And I hope hindi ka magsawa na kulitin ako, just let me know all the meetings and activities, and I will try my best to attend, hangga’t kaya ko I will be with you and the rest of the group. Glad to see you in person, though I could feel we have grown to be friends through this forum, email, our multiply site and through text. Aba, wala pala tayong pinalampas na mode of communication, pati telephone kasama na rin. Ha, Ha!

To Manny, a belated happy birthday! My friend, I was so honored to be one of your guests when you celebrated your Golden birthday. I was happy to meet your adorable daughter. Kaya lang, feeling ko hindi ikaw ang na-roast during that night! Madaya ka friend, or magaling ka lang umiwas! Thank you so much again for inviting us, I am happy to be with you on that very special day. Sayang lang we missed your wife. Hope to meet her in the future.

Tet, I hope to see you more often. I was seriously thinking about what you’ve told me (about the second opinion). And I guess I should be doing that. Thank you so much for the advice. I’ll let you know what happened. Ingat!

Hi, Prislette. Hope you could be able to buy your laptop soon, para mas updated ka. Galing ng technology natin ngayon ano? Anyway, I bet you will be enjoying it, just choose wisely. Dami mo na namang suggestions and pointers eh. You could do it! Ingat ka lagi my friend. Hope that I could also see you soon, saya naming nina Mathel. I really took time out from my busy schedule and what do you know… I had the best time being with them during Manny’s birthday! Ipon na kayo ni Jun, dahil pagdating nyo marami tayong gagawin! We have to catch up with all our lost time, di ba? What if Pye could be able to go home, too. Eh di ang saya lalo! Miss ko na kayo! I bet dapat na talagang mahanap iyong iba sa ating DPANOTS, if ma-complete tayo grand celebration iyon! Take care of your health, and ingat ka lagi.

Jun P., I could not forget what you said about our yearbook, promise hingi mo ako ah! Hindi kita titigilan niyan, I would reaallllly love to have a copy. Hindi ko na makita iyong copy ko, sa daming paglipat ng bahay na nangyari sa akin during the past years, I’ve misplaced it. I will treasure the copy that you will give me, kaya wala ka nang ligtas! May mission ka na for me!

Hi, Ellie. Glad to see you’ve posted your message here. Ang galling ng kuwentuhan natin ano? Lalo na iyong part na nag-blush ka. I really enjoyed your company, nakakahawa ang energy mo. Hope we could do see each other often. Keep on posting here, kasi kung hindi we will be missing you. I’ll take note of your number and will send you mine.

Hi, Freddie. I do not how I could thank you for finding ways to contact me, thanks to Prislette too, kasi siya iyong nag-request sa iyo. If it were not for you, I will not be in touch with my barkada, and the rest of the batchmates who has become close friends to me, too. Thank you also, for the thoughtfulness.

Jun R, welcome here! I saw that you are the newest addition to the group! Congrats, Prislette! Na convince mo na rin si Jun.

To the rest of the group…. To all those who are celebrating their birthdays, anniversary and what have you… may you be blessed as you gain wisdom, and wish you all the best of health! Keep in touch always!

On a more serious note….
I could not resist to speak what I have in my mind. I am not fully aware of what has been happening all along, since I was not “around” and present at all the gatherings of the batch, but it is a given that one could not please everybody. It is an eye opener though, when I chanced to see what Larry mentioned in his message that some of us have not grown mature. This attitude may be present in most of us, which could inflict hurt to other batchmates. I ask all of us posting our messages here to PRAY for this regularly. Let us storm our heaven with our request that we be enlightened, all of us, so that harmony and peace could prevail. I know ALL of us would want good things to happen for our alma mater and for our batch.
This ideal does not happen through efforts from one group alone, each and everyone should share and contribute. It is best for us to pray and ask for guidance, though we may have different religions, if we could be ONE in prayer, we will get HIS blessing and experience good results. None of us is perfect, so let us ask our God to give us a loving and understanding heart, an open mind and the will to forgive so that we could achieve what we know is good for everybody. Let us also ask for guidance, so that we could take the rightful and just path so that the batch’s activities and plans will be a success, most especially in the coming election of officers.

Have to go. Baka masunog na iyong niluluto ko......
Love you all, and once again have a good week ahead! God bless you all! cheers
Nanette
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OKAY NOW WE HAVE RECOVERED THE LOST PAGES HERE   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm

PLS CONTINUE POSTING HERE, FORGET THE NEW ANNEX THAT I MADE, WE GOT ALL THE COMPLETE PAGES NOW. OKAY CONTINUE POSTING HERE.....

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NetReyes

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Pagaling ka James!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:08 pm

I was about to logged out, after checking if my message is posted ok, when I chanced to see the posting of Larry. To our good friend James, we are all hoping for your speedy recovery.... balik agad sa posting hane, para hindi ka mainip habang nagpapagaling!
Regards,
Nanette Reyes (Lilia Matias) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NANETTE THANKS FOR YOUR TIMELY MESSAGE THOUGH   Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 pm

IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE SOMETIMES, WITH DUE RESPECT.

SA MGA TAONG NAKAUSAP KO SILA MISMO NAGSABING IMPOSIBLENG MAISA SA MGA NANGYARI. But as I mentioned in the past during the height of the heat in our QT Kapihan, there is nothing impossible with God kung magpapasakop at may paghingi lang ng tawad. IF YOU MAY COME WILLINGLY TO THRESH THINGS OUT, TAMA KA KAYA NGANG MAGKAISA REGARDLESS OF RELIGIONS AND PRINCIPLES! Oo kung may PAGPAPAKUMBABA ANG BAWA'T ISANG TANGGAPIN ANG KANIKANILANG MGA KASALANAN AT HINTUAN ANG KUBLIHAN, BULUNGAN, SIRAAN SA TALIKURAN na 'til now ay nagpapatuloy sa kabila ng naging katahimikan. Harapan lang dapat, oo walang perpekto at sino? Pero yung ikuntrol ng ilan ang pagkatao ng mga tao para maging wholesome, dyan lumala ang lahat noon. Naitolerate sa tapikan ang lahat na WALANG NAGING CLOSURE AT ANG BIKTIMA KAMI NILA OMPONG, LETTY, AT AKO!!! Nette, if you were to put yourself on our shoes, mas lalo mong maintindihan!!! THERE COULDN'T BE ANY FORGIVENESS IF THERE'S NOT EVEN A GESTURE OF ACKNOWLEDGING THE 'MISTAKES' COMMITTED. Nasa akin ang complete postings ng QT KAMUSTAHAN maging ang gulong nangyari sa QT KAPIHAN, in case may gustong alamin kayo in the past to fully grasp today's discussions! My email is larry_ptan@yahoo.com.

KAYA HETO TAYO'T BINUBUKSAN NATIN SA REALIDAD ANG AHS 1977 ASSOCIATION NATIN. Isalugar ang mga yabangang kung titingnan naman ay walang magandang accomplishments ito sa mahal nating alma mater, para saan pa angAlumni Association kung puro kasiyahan lang, IBA NA ANG MUNDO NGAYON, GALAW NA WAG SAYAW!!!! Para MATAWAG NATING TUNAY NA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION at hindi MERE 'ACQUAINTANCE PARTY."

Nanette, God knows I like your message for both factions, it's a timely call for unity though I guess you still got to talk to some more people in both groups. But basically, YOU GOT IT THERE AND I PRAY EVERYBODY READ NANETTE'S POSTED MESSAGE MAGANDA!!! Thanks, okay ang haba, kakamiss yung ganayng posts ng bawa't isa!!!! More postings, please Nanette!!!

NANETTE, PROMISE 'YONG GTKPI MO HA, I AM SURE ANG DAMING NAGHIHINTAY NOON. JUST SEND ME YOUR PIX SA EMAIL KO IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THEM, OKAY PO MA'AM NETTE? PROMISE HAH?

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JAMES, YOUR FORUMOVERS & BUDDIES HERE WISH YOU...   Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: IN BEHALF OF OUR LADY FORUMOVERS, JAMES FOR YOU...   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Hi, heto na naman ako ulit!   Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 am

A pleasant day to all of you my dear batchmates!

Larry -> hi & thanks for your e-mail about some changes here in our forumotion & noted that we reached already the peak of sending our messages. Fyi, I still click my latest notice of confirmation at iba ang lumabas, so click the "Home" Page & read your recent message, then below your message, I found yung "My first forum", click it & iyon nga I saw the AHS Starbatch.... page 1-8 & I just click page 8 & here I am. To my surprised the French words "Nouveau" which means 'new' & "Repondre" which means 'reply' appeared instead of the previous one "New Reply" & "Post Reply". The reason why I knew the meaning of those French words because when I worked in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, my boss & our General Manager was a Frenchman & I learned a little French (just a little). Thanks Larry for the nice greetings you've made for Pareng James in behalf of the ladies here in our forumotion. Oo nga Larry, malapit na tayong mag-1 year dito sa forumotion. Advance Happy 1st year anniversary sa ating lahat!!! Hoping that we will go on & on & on & on........

Pareng James -> still hoping & praying that everything is ok, sana nakaraos ng maayos your surgery & listen/follow the strict orders of your doctor for your early & sure recovery

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> yes, same here, we're looking forward na makasama ka in near future sa mga get-together namin, just let us know kung kelan ang plano mong magbakasyon sa Pinas. Manny, ang bilis mo namang sumagot, actually my kids & I already recognized the young & old lady that was posted ni Larry, & when we browsed down the messages, nandoon na ang sagot mo, katulad ng sa amin but you missed the 'feather' at the top of the head of the young lady. Also, we tried to answer the numbers na wala kang sagot. And here's our answers sa remaining blanks in your list as follows, sana ay may tama kaming sagot at kung may mali pa rin, eh di better luck next time, after ma-check ni Teacher Larry Tan:

1. Seven Seas
2. Split level
3. Forgive and Forget
4. Missing You (letter u is missing in your alphabet) *** Letty’s answer
5. Downtown
6. The Key (LU CKY) *** Letty’s answer (but not sure)
7. He’s slashing himself *** Letty’s answer
8. See thru Blouse
10. West Indies (West & 4 D’s) *** Letty’s answer
11. Six feet underground
12. Glance back *** Letty’s answer (pls. note that Manny.Ace.Fresh’s answer was ‘Glance backwards’
13. Tricycle
14. Reading between the lines
15. Crossroads
16. Three degrees below zero
17. Neon Lights *** Letty’s answer
18. Just between you and me
19. One in a Million
20. Broken Promise *** Letty’s answer
21. You Lost Touch *** Letty’s answer
22. Life Begins at 40 *** Letty’s answer (pls. note that Manny.Ace.Fresh’s answer was ‘Life after 40’)
23. Jack in the Box
24. Increasing economy
25. Update *** Letty’s answer
26. Just around the corner
27. Apple pie
28. Making up for lost time
29. Standing ovation
30. I understand you undertake to undermine my undertaking

Nanette -> hi to you & how are you? Honestly, I'm reading all the postings here & I absorbed very well the contents of your message as a whole. Anyhow, Larry already said that those who wants to know what transpired before, you can e-mail him. I can only say that "I'm really thankful & very happy when Larry created this forumotion link of ours, because I can have a news/updates from all of you my dear batchmates whom I missed since we graduated in high school". We have to 'MOVE ON, BE SINCERE & KEEP OUR COMMUNICATION OPEN & TREASURE WHATEVER FRIENDSHIP/CLOSENESS WE ARE HAVING RIGHT NOW HERE IN OUR FORUMOTION even though we never became classmates before but it's a fact that "WE'RE ALL BATCHAMTES". And Net, I'm really very, very happy because finally we've met personally during Manny's birthday & I agree w/ you that we normally get-in touch in almost all means of communication. Yes, of course, I will inform you & all our batchmates about the activities that our batch are organizing/planning so that you can attend & the others too if there is no conflict in your respective schedules.

Power of Thoughts by Ernest Holmes:
"If we are to succeed, we must think success.
If we are to be happy, we must think happily.
If we are to be well, we must think healthful, constructive thoughts.
If we are to get confusion, we must think peace.
The mind can never accept what it rejects."

To all of you my dear batchmates -> hello & warm regards!

LETTY Wink

Admin's inset :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Hello po...I'm back alive and kicking   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:16 am

To All Batchmates,
Glad to welcome back in this forumation after my successful angioplasty operation. When I was admitted inside the cardio dept. they asked to changed my clothes to a hospital wardrobe. From there in my bed room, nurses started to inject me and took blood samples, blood pressure ecg test and all sign sorts of signature for sedative and blood transfusion. They checked my blood sugar and have readied the gluocose when about to go inside the operating room.

Before nurses start to transfer me to cath lab, one nurse have asked me to drink sleeping pills. Once inside the cath lab, I started to feel dizzy and somewhat groggy na. I saw them too pre-occupied to put in my body all this plastic blue mat of all sizes, blankets , stickers and a lot of ek ek wirings pasted in front of my body, sides and pasted even at my back. When all these ek ek are completed, they begun to put a transparent mirror in-between my stomach and my legs. A mirror wall that I have no idea what the purpose really is. Could be that they don’t want me to be a peeping tom once the doctor start their working operation. Then they kept me wait for about 15min. but that boring wait dun nako nake-feel ng antok.

Then suddenly 2 doctors went inside and I felt the bursting on my singit so I was awaken. And the doctor ask me, “how are you, are you okey”? I said, “yah I’m Just fine doc thanks”. Then they started injecting something and I felt the pressure and pain inside…ang sakit talaga. Suddenly, I saw black everything, kumbaga tempoaray blindess, I said Doc, I can’t see anything what’s wrong? Kinabahan ako kako what’s this? The doctor then re-injected something then asked to look at him and see how he looks. Kako double vision, “you are wearing two pieces of eye glass”. And your face is real blurred, very very blurred. So again,he re-injected until I finally saw a clear view of everybody including beautiful nurses around.

From there they started to work on things I don’t have any idea and these two big size camera about 6’ in diameter is moving towards the direction of my heart Could be that this is where they are relocating whereabout of blood clot in the artery. Things become very boring as I was instructed to lie my two hands at my back but at this juncture I was starting to really piss-off until I felt dizzy and somewhat sleepy. I tried not to get into sleepy mood and feel what they are doing but still yet talagang inaantok na ko so it became clear my mind is now in the midst of something else. Talagang antok nako and when I realized everything was completely done I was on my bed on a relaxing mood. The nurse was there and told me everything is finished, keep relax and wait a while to receive the dinner which is about to serve.

I was a bit surprised after my return here in forumation that things have twist around but when I went through the first forum and browse the ahs welcome by Larry so I knew I have to go to page 8 and boom...repondre !!!

Thanks a lot really for a nce and wonderful treat Larry has posted in this forumation. I am glad everything went well in my angioplasty is fasst recovering. Here's are words to ponder for a very nice people around that I want to share with you:

YOU WELCOME ME AS AN HONORED GUEST AND FILL MY CUP TO THE BRIM,I KNOW THAT YOUR GOODNESS AND LOVE WIL BE WITH ME ALL MY LIFE AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER.

EVEN IF I GO THROUGH THE DEEPEST DARKNESS, I IWLL NOT BE AFRAID,LORD, FOR ALL ARE WITH ME,YOUR SHEPERD'S ROD AND STAFF PRTOECT ME.YOU PREPARE A BANQUET FOR ME WHERE MY ENEMIES CAN SEE ME.

Thanks and I shall take a deep rest muna for me to recover completely.

My best regards to everyboyd,
James D Duncan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Dungca

PostSubject: hello lan pog!   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 am

Musta na kayong lahat dito sa "ahsstarbatch kapihan" forum? Please bear with me for not activating my registration since this forum started, probably, I was just quite affected by the turn of events from the other "QTLink", and also quite loaded with activities here at my present homebase in China.
No promises, but I will try my very best to be active as ofted as I can, so as to catch up with the latest discussions we are having in this great forum created by batchmate Larry Perez-Tan, thanks for your unselfish contribution to our group.
I will not greet you individually for I might miss out somebody, but my greetings of Peace & Great Health goes to everybody, more power, and Godbless !!! us all !, 'til the next posting. . .

best regards,

Rudy "Ompong" Concepcion
( spirit of ahs Class of 1977)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Dungca

PostSubject: Guys,naligwa si Ompong so I resent here   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 am

Hello Guys,
I copied and paste Ompong message here, nagback door siya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: jaime dabu   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 am

Hey guys, I just want to greet James Dungca for his speedy recovery and nice that you're back on your feet. Have a great day and take it easy!!! Smile

Of course, to all batchmates whose been supporting this link....cheers!!!

Jaime Dabu -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CONGRATS, WELCOME BACK, JAMES...   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 am

WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY....

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JAMES, THANKS FOR POSTING OMPONG'S MSG HERE...   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 am

PLS ALLOW ME TO PASTE HERE HIS ACTUAL FORUM MESSAGE, THAT IS HOW SIGNIFICANT HIS FIRST POST HERE CUZ HE REGISTERED HERE BEFORE BUT FAILED TO POST. SO PLEASE ALLOW ME TO PASTE HIS MESSAGE...

OMPONG, WELCOME HERE AND YOUR FIRST POST REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ALL OF US HERE!!! WE'RE ALL REJOICING!!! MAY WE ROLL ANOTHER RED CARPET THIS TIME EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU BUDDY....

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WELCOME BACK JAIME DABU, WE MISSED YOU...   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:23 am

THANKS FOR POSTING AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: MANNY ACE CAGAPE GTKPI   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:18 am

Akala ko nakalimutan na ni Larry tungkol dito sa GTKPI .... kasi natatandaan ko number 27 ako sa unang list mo 'Tol.

Anyway here is mine para tapos na ako
king farao lol!

Name: Emmanuel E. Cagape a.k.a. Manny.Ace.Fresh
Birthday: June 22, 1960
Home Address: 583 SUNSET AVE LEMOORE, CA 93245-1718
Mailing Address: KBR B1 Site Unit # 73348 APO AE 09333-3348
Cell phone No: Not allowed here
Land Phone No: VOIP 1-713-422-9493 (work)
Email Addresses: e_cagape@yahoo.com; manny.ace.fresh@hotmail.com; emmanuel.cagape@kbr.com
Friendster (or Other Friendly links): I used to have a ‘My Space and Friendster’ account – I can’t remember them anymore. Haven’t been there for a while, must have been closed already.
Website (if any): None – still under construction
Schools Attended after AHS: University of the East (Recto Campus) College of Engineering: Electrical
My Work Experiences: When I was in Elementary I started selling Newspapers, Banana-Q and Ice-candy. In High School I cleaned a few houses to make money. I also helped my Dad in his work at Makati. After High School I moved to Kawit, Cavite to become a full time farmer during the summer. I tilled the pilapil, getting it ready for planting rice, pulled the weeds out and harvested the grains when it was ready and used the thresher to separate the rice grain from the stalks. On my third year at UE I paid for my own education by becoming a ‘working student’ – I worked in a Bookkeeping Agency during the day then I go to school at night and the weekends. I was an all-around clerk (filing, document specialist, messenger, collector and the go between for BIR/City/Town Officials. Late filing is ok (as long as I give out grease money). Then I also did a school custodian job in Espana. One summer I was not doing anything, I proxy for a friend of mine from college for YADO Training at Fort Bonifacio (for a fee of course). In 1983, with $20.00 in my pocket – off I went to California. I joined the US Navy and travelled around the world. I am currently in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. I retired in the US Navy in 2003, but I could not let them have all the fun so I came back here to be with them in Iraq. It is in my blood already, I need the excitement, the stress, the flow of adrenaline and endorphin. I am along side the US Marines – the Few, the Proud.
Happiest School Life was during: (___) – Preschool; (___) – Elementary; (_XXX_) – High School; (___) – College; (___) – Graduate Studies; (__) – Others
The apple of my eyes in AHS: Odette Angeles, Cindy Karganilla and Josephine Pagar
My Favorite Subjects: Math, Social Studies and Practical Arts (Radio Electronics, Automotive, Woodworking and Metal Shop)
My Favorite Teacher: My Physics Teacher Aid in 4th Year – can’t remember her name anymore.
My favorite hangout in AHS: Student Center, the Library, the Shed outside Practical Arts, and specially the back of Automotive Shop; this hideaway is where we make ‘toma’ – we are always cautioned by our teacher “If you guys get caught, you did not drink here, you got drunk somewhere outside the school campus” – he was a cool dude.
My Favorite Club: ‘Xerox’ – it is a group I headed in 3rd and 4th year. I solve all the problems (board work and home work – even on test) so group members and non-members (for a fee) can make ‘kopya’ from my answers. It does not matter what subject it was (Math, English, Chemistry, Physics, etc). I was a young entrepreneur already in High School.
My Greatest Accomplishment in High School: Earning the respect and trust of my underlings.
My most Unforgettable Moment in AHS: It was a few weeks before graduation. I was in Wood working class, making a handle for a knife. The fingers on my right hand were lacerated by the table saw. I was rushed to PGH and undergone surgery to close all the wounds on my fingers, almost lost my little pinky. My Teacher came to our house in Guadalupe, Makati to get my Mom and Dad. I graduated with bandages on my fingers.
My most Memorable Moments in AHS: Of course the outings (swimming, overnights and parties). Every time I am late for school – I become Spiderman. I will scale the wall on Kalaw St., then I will climb the pipes leading to the 2nd floor of the school building and run thru the corridor while everybody else is still lined up waiting to go to their classrooms. In my 4th year, my Home room teacher, Mr. Aseoche got mad at us (we attended a funeral for one of our barkada’s parent). Mr. Aseoche threatened us that we will not graduate for skipping his class. We had to work hard on the Basketball Tournament and eventually became the Champion – we presented the Trophy to Mr. Aseoche to appease him and as a gesture of peace offering.
My Most treasured Gift that I received from my AHS classmates: Loyalty and respect of my subjects (Xerox gang members and non-members).
Tell something about yourself now that you want your batch mates to know: After I graduated from Elementary School – I went to enroll at Manila High School. Call it luck or divine intervention; I brought the wrong Form-137 with me. So the next day, instead of going back to Manila High School, I enrolled myself at Araullo High School. I did pretty well in Elementary so I was placed in I-1. I am not really a big fan of the sectioning by numbers. It still leaves a baste taste to my mouth. A number is just a number – it does not mean that you are better or brighter or a lot more intelligent than the next guy or gal with a higher section number. I am a quiet type of guy, but daring, I love books, I usually spend a lot of at the library just reading. The 1st and 2nd year was uneventful, just being a normal high school student. I remember in 1st year that the boys formed a group named ‘Barok Rock Band’ to rival the d’Panots. 3rd year came and I got detached from you all – I was more into the Practical Arts, so I got thrown way out in left field. But that was ok, I found my true self and my leadership came out from within. I was a rebel and a leader of my lemmings. There are times that we have a long break between subjects, my gang and I will go to Dewey Boulevard and swim at Manila Bay (the water back then was clean – not like now). We will go to Rizal Park and pick fights with Manila High students, sometimes Roxas High School students. One time we have a project at Chemistry – fermenting duck eggs (to make itlog na maalat), just the day before the eggs were to be cooked, we stole it and got it cooked and ate it the next day for baon. Given the chance to do High School one more time – I will probably do the same thing over again. I was the one that told Jun’s Aunt about the d’Panots since the day I found out that Prislette just lives down the street from my cousin’s in Hercules. And I do remember all of them - Dodie, Pye, Alice, Nette, Ohmed, Thelma, Prislette + Cindy.
My Favorite Movies: Apocalypse Now, Brave Heart, We Were Soldiers, Black Hawk Down, Platoon, Gladiator, Troy, Full Metal Jacket, Star Wars Saga, Saving Private Ryan
My Favorite Actresses: Catherine Zeta Jones, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Mila Jovovich
My Favorite Actors: Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe, Harrison Ford, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks
My Favorite comedian: Jackie Chan (action/comedy), Rodney Dangerfield, Chris Tucker
Books that are close to my heart: Bible of course, Tom Clancy Books
My Favorite Past Time/Hobbies: When I was younger – sports like Softball, Volleyball, Basketball, Rugby, Bowling, and Billiard. I like reading, watching movies, karaoke/videoke, building models (airplanes, ships, cars) and back then - chess. Outdoors I like camping, fishing, target shooting, and barbecuing. I play the acoustic guitar once in a while.
My Favorite food: All kinds – Pilipino, American, Mexican, Thai, Korean, Italian. But most of all Pilipino syempre – tortang talong, ginataang langka, monggo, daing, tuyo, eskabetche, nilaga, adobo, pansit, lumpia, ihaw ihaw at gulay
My Family Now: I have four kids. My eldest is Marie, then the twin boys Mark and Michael – all three of them are in college. All three of them were born in Guam. The youngest one is Michelle; she is in her Senior year in High School. She was born in California. I have a house in Antipolo and California.
Joke for the day:
You are a TRUE Filipino living abroad if ….
1. Your other piece of luggage is a Balikbayan box.
2. You put your hands together in front of you as if to make a path and say "Excuse, excuse" when you pass between people or in front of the TV.
3. You pronounce F's like P's and P's like F's.
4. You have a portrait of "the Last Supper" hanging in your dining room.
5. You own a Karaoke or Videoke System.
6. You have a tabo in the bathroom.
7. Your house has too many burloloys.
8. You hang Rosary on your car's rear view mirror.
9. You were raised to believe that every Filipino is an aunt, uncle, or cousin.
10. You have a family member that has a nickname that repeats itself - Deng Deng, Ling Ling, Bong Bong, and etcetera.
11. "Goldilocks" means more to you than just a character in a fairytale.
12. You have a supply of frozen lumpia in the refrigerator.
12. You eat purple-yam-flavored ice cream.
13. You gotta have a bottle of Jufran or Mafran handy.
14. You think that half-hatched duck eggs (balut) are a delicacy.
16. You know that "chocolate meat" is not really made of chocolate.

Do you have any pictures to share?

My 4th year class picture ... I am on the right hand upper corner, open polo shirt with red under shirt. Check out the Trophy - suhol namin para maka-graduate

My Adorable Kids: Michelle (youngest); the Twins Michael (in black), Mark (in Toga); Marie (eldest). Michael did not walk the 'line' because he messed up a class, he had to summer it, but he is done now and is already enrolled in college with his twin brother.

Last edited by Manny.Ace.Fresh on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SOME MORE BRAINTEASERS...   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:39 am

1. Simple Riddle Problem:
What word starting with BR, that with the addition of the letter E, becomes another word that sounds the same as the first?

2. Like "a Toyota" or "Civic", I'm just as good in reverse? What am I? _______________(10 letters)
ANSWER : P-A-L-I-N-D-R-O-M-E
Why? Because a palindrome is a word, phrase, verse, or sentence that reads the same backward or forward. NAKUHA NIYO, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME PALINDROME PROBLEMS ? Let' test your smartness, kasi makakawasak ito ng kalawang sa ating soft spot between our ears, are yo ready?
a. Let's try some more palindrome riddles! What word becomes a palindrome when viewed upside down and backwards? Isang salitang pagbinaligtad mo pagbasa o itiwarik (iharap sa salamin ay pareho pa din, meron ba?).
b. Pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used to make me. I'm double, I'm single I'm black, blue, and gray. I'm read from both ends and the same either way. Hahahaha, madali lang 'yan, pwede nga yatang 2 words ang sagot dyan eh.... ehem!
c. What word, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down? Mas matindi ito 'tol kesa sa problem ltr. b!
d. What call for help, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down? O pogs and mags!!! (pogi at maganda yan, tawagan namin s church), super dali yang palindromas kong yan ha!!!
e. How did Adam use a palindrome to introduce himself to Eve when they first met? Clue ko dito,isang sentence na Ingles na may 5 words at ang isang word ay contracted like "I'm". Pagbinaliktad mo sis and bro ay ganun din ang spelling at basa, heavy ito!!!

3. Numbers and Initials Puzzles!
INSTRUCTIONS:
Each question contains a number and some initials for a commonly recognized phrase, or an item that has something to do with that number. FIGURE OUT THE PHRASE AND WRITE IT IN THE EMPTY BOX. Some of these are very hard, but the number is your best clue -- think about things that start with those initials that involve that number!
Ex. 7 W o the W - Seven Wonders of the World
a. 4 Q. in a G. b. 60 S. in a M. c. 7 D. in S. W. d. 8 P. IN THE S.S. e. 5 D. in a Z. C. f. 29 D. in F. in a L. Y. g. 60 S in a M h. 5 f on a h i. 12 N. on a C. j. 3 B. M., S. H. T. R.)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OLA MI AMIGO MANNY ACE, OO I FORGOT THE GTKPI GOOD...   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

I WAS TRYING TO LOOK FOR AN ITEM IN THE PAST PAGES OF OUR BLOG AND I WAS REMINDED THAT THERE WERE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE IT YET, SALAMAT AND YOURS WAS REALLY VERY INTERESTING, IN FAIRNESS TO YOUR WIFE, MALAKAS ANG DUGO NIYA KESA SAYO KAMUKHA LAHAT NG ASAWA MO KIDDIES NIYO. MUKHANG DUGONG THALIA NA, MEXICANS ANO?

One thing Manny Boy, tawa ako ng tawa kahit ala-una na dito ng madaling araw (night person kasi ako), lalo na sa lahat ng mga kalokohan mo, palaaway ka pala grabe no wonder the choice of your job hahahaha, joke!

ANG BILIB AKO SA SINABI MO YUNG TUNGKOL SA SECTION, may I quote your exact words pls., "I am not really a big fan of the sectioning by numbers. It still leaves a baste taste to my mouth. A number is just a number – it does not mean that you are better or brighter or a lot more intelligent than the next guy or gal with a higher section number." MANNY LALO NA SA NGAYON NA ANG DAMI PA DING INSECURE SA SECTION, FOR ME JUST COME TO THINK THAT SECTIONING 34 YEARS AGO GOT NO BEARING ANYMORE IN OUR LIVES DI BA, KASI IBA NA TAYO NGAYON PLUS OUR COLLEGE EDUCATION MORE IMPORTANTLY IF WE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT OUR VARIED EXPERIENCES IN LIFE, TAMA, TAPOS MAY IBANG NAPAKA-CONSCIOUS PA DIN NG TANONG NG TANONG NG SECTION. PWEDE BA ANO HAHAHAHA!!!! Erase na dapat ang issues ng section, 34 ka man o 2 tulad ko, or 13, it doesn't matter na, iba na tayo noon sa ngayon sa daming nadagdag na mga kaalaman at mga karanasan. I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID, BILIB AKO TALAGA SAYO! Isa pang issue yan na nai-address mo, but I guess you're not aware of it, kurek?

BILIB AKO SAYO MANNY SA POSTED JOKES MO THOUGH I MAY SAY THEY ARE REALITIES DITO SA PINAS HAH, PERO HALATANG LAHING PUTI KA NA BUDDY KASI ANG CHOICE OF FAVORITE ACTORS, ACTRESSES AT COMEDIANS MO AY PULOS MAY KULAY, WALANG KAYUMANGGI, DAGDAGAN MO NG PINOY PLS PLS PLS, PWEDE HEHE. Baka naman ayaw mong pahalatang Noranian ka din before hahaha, o baka si Esperanza Fabon at Eddie Peregrina ang mga paborito mo. Si Pugo ni Tugak hahahaha!!!

MANNY THANKS FOR YOUR GTKPI, MASAYA TALAGA. MASARAP BASAHIN ANG TINTA MO, CUZ ALL OF US GUYS ARE LIKE EPISTLES OR A PRINTED MATTER, BUHAY NGA NAMAN.....

O TAPOS NA SI MANNY ACE YUNG IBA NAMAN, NANETTE REYES MAY PANGAKO KA, PAPAHULI BA NAMAN SINA JAMES, RANDY AND SONNY, SINA EHRIS? SINO PA, PLS HELP ME LETZ, SINA RAMIL, SAN KA NA TOL? MISS YOU BRO!!! SINO PA, SORRY KUNG MAY NAOOVERLOOK PA KO, ANG ALAM KO MADAMI PA KAYO LIKE SUSAN ALONZO, SINA PYE AT THELMA WALA PA NIYAN DITO, SI, SI, SI AHHHH.... IKAW! LETZ IT'S YOUR TURN TO LIST DOWN THE NAMES OF OUR FELLOW FORUMOVERS WHO HAVE NOT FILLED OUT OUT GTKPI, TURN NIYO NA....

ANTOK NA KO MAGALAS-DOS NA. GOOD MORNING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: TAKE CARE JAMES DUNGCA   Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Bago nga pala ako mag sign-out. Mabuti at natapos na ang Operation mo James. Sana maka recover ka agad P're. Take it easy ka lang dyan and God Bless.

Ehris muntik ko ng makalimutan magpasalamat sa iyo since your last post dito. Kumusta dyan sa Land Down Under hane.

To ALL Kapihan Star Batch Mates ... Hello and Kumusta sa lahat. Sa ibang hindi pa nag submit ng GTKPI ... sige tutulungan ko si Larry at Letz mag roll call. Mag fill up na kayo para mas masaya di ba. Heto nakita ko ang dating list ni Larry:

Okay, Okay > Heto na ang next nominations....
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE NEXT BATCH OF GTKPI VIPs:
12th is of course, REQUEST GRANTED to Rudy I, Musikero de Kalidad!!!
13th is Dodie, pwede?
14th is Teresa Bautista,
15th si Jun Residoro hah!!!
16th si Carol contact her huh
17th is Beebot, please hane?
18th is Trifelino Miaco, hane?
19th is Sam Concepcion,
20th is Edgardo Surban, please!!!
21st is Fernando Labao,
22nd si Alex Labial, calling-calling!!!
23rd is Norilyn Ilagan-Niessner, pls hane?
24th Elmer De Guzman hopefully ma-cantact na natin,
25th is Len, promise huh!!!
26th si Audie pa hindi pa nagpopost!!! (Anytime post ka lang buddy!!!)
27th Emmanuel Cagape....
28th Ompong Concepcion, Sir nakikiusap po kami, salamat.
29th is Aida please, please come back, care of Rudy I.!!!
30th, Rebecca pwede?

Galing yan sa page 8 sa dating thread ng Kapihan. Oh sige mga Batchmates, tulog na ako, inaantok na ako eh. Sleep

Manny.Ace.Fresh king farao

ADMIN'S ADDITIONS....
Kayo please Ehris, Thelma, Nette, Susan, Pye, Jun Recidoro, James Duncan, Randy, Ronnie, Sonny, Ramil, naku Letz san ka please help me baka may malimutan ako........ SORRY PO. LETZ IT'S UR TURN PLS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next