AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: TNX DODIE: what cartoon character do you most resemble?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:23 pm

DODIE (AURORA BABAO) queen sent me a forwarded message about what cartoon character do you most resemble? OF COURSE IT'S JUST FUN AND WE PREFER TO BE WHAT WE ARE AND NOT WE LOOK ALIKE DI BA elephant ? But I found it so worth the time kasi ang cutie ng evaluation ko. I took the "fun quiz" and 'know what? I got 31 points, here's the result:

(29-35 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Sponge10

"You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants to lose. You never causeharm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away fromtraitors and jealous people, and you will be stress free." You wanna try it, too? Email Dodie then at aurren@yahoo.com, she's so cool, humble pa din up to now. What is good with these people, Elmer king , Dodie queen and Noreena queen ay naging very close din sakin sila noon, ang qualities na hinangaan ko sa kanila ay QUALITIES natin dito sa Kapihan, by the grace of God alone, HUMILITY I love you . We always see to it that our feet touch the ground where we are planted to grow and touch people's lives and more importantly, we never take advantage of people instead we compliment with them!!!

SIGE PO, EMAIL HER AND TRY TO SEE WHAT SORT OF CARTOON ARE YOU HAHAHA Laughing !!!
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: COFFEE THAT LAUGHS....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:01 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Coffee12 Shocked
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Good Morning my dear friends at the Forum Coffee Shop   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:17 pm

hello everybody,

Nandito na naman ako! Naku ang gaganda ng mga postins dito lately!!

First of all: To Mr. Larry Tan: Mas appealing ang mga postings because of the very lovely pictures that you post, your family, the different coffees, the mugs & coffemakers, & of course, your cute sayings. I just got the e- mail from Dodie, too. Just finished the test. Would you believe? Pareho tayong " Sponge Bob" WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Sponge11. I got 32 points. To those that don't know what I am saying, I will forward it you as soon as I'm done here.

Roel & Letty: That seems to be a very nice vacation w/ your family & of course, including Larry. Christmas Theme na pala sa bahay niya ano? Ako dito, hindi pa nagde-decorate. Sana maayos na rin ang computer ninyo. Pero, teka, baga pag naayos na, mag post na si Roel ng GTKY? I already asked Larry to teach me step by step. Pero, dahil talagang pinagkaitan ako ng tadhana ng " computer know how", eh hindi ko alam ang ibig sabihin ng copy & paste? Saka, tinuruan din niya ako mag post ng pictures, pero, " foreign language" para sa akin ang instructions niya. Sabi ko, lahat ng pictures na gusto kong i-share ay nasa photo album na? O, papaano ba iyon? Di bale na, pasasaan ba at matututunan ko din iyon, di ba? O, nakapasok na nga ako dito sa Forum natin di ba? Inabot nga lang ng isang linggo!!! Laughing

Hello Annabelle: I don't know kung kilala mo ako. I'm the former Priscilla Sandoval, IV-3 Science. Kamusta ka na? I have to look at our yearbook para maalala kita. Nice to know you, & I hope that you feel the same.

Mr Freddie: Medyo matagal na hindi ka nagpo-post? Update us of what'sgoing on around you.

Mr . Rudy Victor: Ikaw din, wala kang postings lately.

To everyone that I did not mention, ( kasi malilimutin na rin ako), have a pleasant day!!

Ciao,
Prislette
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: REALLY, PAREHO TAYONG SPONGE BOB, KAYA PALA....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:24 pm

OH PRISLETTE DEAREST cheers CHEERS, YOU ARE THIS ONE WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Sponge11 WHILE I SEEM TO LOOK LIKE THE MALE VERSION OF YOURS HAHAHA ONLY HERE, MAGANDA KA EH WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Sponge12 !!!

SALAMAT SA EFFORTS NIYO NI DODIE SA PAGHANAP KAY ELMER DE GUZMAN, THOUGH PARANG NAKAKALUNGKOT Sad NA PARANG OUT OF CIRCULATION KAY KUYA I.T. (INFO TECH) SIYA HAHAHA, BIRO LANG. KASI ANG TAGAL KO NA DIN SIYANG SINI-SEARCH EH. NAKU MATAGPUAN NIYO LANG YAN, PARANG GIFT NIYO NA SAKIN SA PASKO, TULAD NG PRESENCE NG LAHAT DITO SA FORUM NATIN.

I really thank you all for the very uplifting praises and comments niyo sa pinapaganda nating AHSForumotion.com. PARA SA INYO ITO TALAGA MGA KATOTO, THIS IS MY BEST WAY TO RECIPROCATE TO HOW YOU HAVE SUPPORTED MY FIGHT FOR OUR GROUP!!! Sige send them the Cartoon Quiz ni Dodie, para makita natin kung sino ang magkakapareho ng character hahaha!!! Sige po!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: PARTNERS IN CRIME HEHE... JUST A BIT REMINISCING   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:33 pm

DODIE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven , I WANNA SAY THANKS AND WE'RE ALL DIEING HERE TO SEE YOU AROUND, KUNG NAPASAYA KA NAMING LAHAT SA PICS NAMIN SANA IPARAMDAM MO DIN SA'MIN THE SAME JOYS THAT YOU HAD, TALAGANG MASAYA ANG GANITONG FORUM DI BA KASI SIMULTANEOUSLY YOU MAY POST BOTH YOUR HEART AND FACE ( ANG GALING ANO, POET NA KO HEHE). Dodie, as I told you mag-effort din ako kay Noreena, kasi obvious naman nong high school days natin di ba lahat may mga stereotyping even with fellow friends, lahat may bossom friendship na mga palaging magkakasama, at if ever may Noreena-Dodie queen I love you noon sa babae, may Elmer-Larry geek jocolor sa lalake di ba? BTW, Dodie, remember when I was still there in CA, USA nagtatawagan tayo, anong nangyari and we lost touch? Naku tumatanda na ko talaga, nakaka-bother, hahaha!!!

Tulad nila Freddie-Jun P.-Alex king Basketball clown / Letty-ATG-Teresa-Mercy etc (D-Makuletz) queen I love you queen I love you , IKAW PRISCILLA SINO ANG CLOSEST MO NOON? SI JAIME EH DRAMATICS CLUB YAN EH (ewan ko nga Jaime bakit ka napunta sa Journalism pic hahahaha, kasi naman bihira ka sa press work at napaka-blessed mo kung kelan picture taking nandoon ka hahahaha!!!). SI EHLEE SALVADOR queen NOON SI ANO, NASA DULO NG DILA KO, PAKIHUGOT tongue !!! Si Rudy I study sino ang sidekicks mo noon? (HALA HINDI KO TALALA SINASADYA NA MAIPAGTABI KO NAMES NIYO HAH? QUIET NA LANG AKO HEHE) Si Trifelino geek kilala ko kung sino ang identified sa kanya, sina Balagtas (poet di ba hahaha) at kabayo (knight ng chess) hahahaha!!! IDOL KO YAN SI TRIFEE SA POETRY KASI NATURAL ANG DATING NG PROSE NIYAN SA KALULUWA NIYA AND THE BEST SA CHESS WALA AKONG MASABI!!! SI OMPONG SA PARTNERSHIP NO COMMENT HEHE, ALAM NAMAN NG LAHAT YON EH, I EVEN TOLD HER, MASAYA AKO FOR HER, PERO SAD DI SILA ANG WILL NI LORD ANO? Si Sam? Kangino? SI ROEL 1ST YEAR PA LANG KAMI ,DIE HARD LETICIA NA YAN THOUGH TINO-ERNESTO-ROEL-LARRY Surprised Smile Very Happy Wink KAMI NOON!!!
Sina LEN ALTUZ queen ? LIKE AIDA I love you KANGINO? SI LOLITA BOHOL queen ? CHRIS MIRANG king ? FERNANDO LABAO king ? EDGARDO SURBAN king KAYO NILA ALEX Basketball DI BA? ALEX SAN KA NA, DAYA MO Crying or Very sad !!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AHS77 STARBATCH WEBSITES - KOMPLETO TAYO   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 am

AHS77 STARBATCH WEBSITES

(1) OUR FORUMOTION - https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welcome-ahs77-starbatch-kapihan-addicts-t2.htm
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs110

(2) OUR AHS77 STARBATCH YAHOOGROUP (ahs77starbatch@yahoogroup.com) - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AHS77batch/
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs210

(3) OUR AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT - http://profiles.friendster.com/ahs77starbatch
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs310

(4) OUR EMAIL ACCOUNTS - ahs77starbatch@yahoogroups.com OR ahs77starbatch@yahoo.com (password is coffeemate so you may have access)
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs410

ENJOY bounce OUR SITES, KEEP POSTING PICS EVERYWHERE!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:02 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Brewed10 Hi AHS Starbatch kapihan folks...Letty saw pics of your family...so nice, and who owns that dog ?Is that Larry's pet? Nice, it reminds me of my elder sister's dog - lucky coz' I always take him out for a walk. They brought him to the vet last couple of weeks and just put him to sleep. He's already quite old and feeling very weak. I felt bad !!!

Yupper, still our main address in Manila for now but somehow my parents decided to put up sa market. Well, that's there property kaya I have nothing to say...alam muna nothing I can't dissagree with their decision kasi kanila yon.

Speaking of crushes meron bang nambulong sa iyo na initial LG...diba brand ng appliances yon...hahaha...ikaw talaga niloloko mo ko...I know who told you that Annabele - she used to be my classmate ( I think first year or second year)...hahaha. kaya nga na-crushed nga ako diba?

Larry, blessed ba ako 'nun or it was just a fluke? But I remembered Mr (forget the name of the advisor from Journalism). Mr. Gutierrez din if I'm not mistaken...is very fun of me coz' I always joke around with him...he was really cool guy !!!!

Kasi medyo serious ang dating mo kaya he knows that you'll do the right job!!!
Well, expected naman coz' you're the chief editor of "The Wall".

So, to anyone living in the US ...Happy Thanks Giving..

Ciao and regards to your family... 'til next time..

Jaime
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ANG SARAP NG GISING PAGMAY KATULAD NITONG JAIME POST   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 210 [TWO TO GO, AND THAT'S FOR THE TWO OF US MY FORUM BUDDY!!!- ED]

Jaime Boy SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT DOG WHO WAS PUT TO SLEEP, NAKAKA-TOUCH NAMAN!!! Blessed ka talaga that time my friend!!! Saka hindi ako ang chief editor ng "The Wall" si Dodie Babao ang editor-in-chief natin, the best yan. Si Dodie ang bossing naming lahat kahit busy yan palaging wanted ni Mr. Vasquez yan hahaha, pinapahanap minsan sakin kasi wala pang cellphones nong araw hahahaha!!! And Mr. Vasquez is really very proud of her. Ako ang papel ko don Arts and Layout Editor, di ba? PERO JAIME YUNG ROLE MO SA "MAY KATWIRAN ANG KATWIRAN" THE BEST, WALA AKONG MASABI, SINO ANG DIRECTOR NIYO NOON? ANG GALING!!!! HOW HE WAS ABLE TO TRANSFROM YOU INTO A REAL GOOD ACTOR DI BA? IT WAS A METAMORPHOSIS I TELL YOU !!!
Saka hindi ko aso yun, yung St. Bernard ang ganda ano, business yun sa Mines View Park or Burnham, parang kabayo na kada-pose 20 pesos yata ano, pero they sell the lahi, too!!! Nagka-St. Bernard ako noon kaya lang medyo nakagat ako ng konti binenta ko, his name was "Rico Yan" kasi I acquired the doggie when the famous matinee idol got "six feet under the ground". Serious ba ako noon? Hahahaha!!!
SANA MAGPOST TAYO MINSAN NG IMPRESSIONS NATIN SA ISA'T ISA!!! IF I GOT TIME I WILL START POSTING SA ILALIM NG GTKPI NG BAWA'T PROFILE ANG IMPRESSIONS KO SA KANILA DURING THOSE YEARS NA MAGKAKAKLASE PA TAYO!!!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THIS IS MY POST SA QT2 TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE SA FIRM STAND KO..   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm

BIBLICAL STANDARD WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Open_b10 FOR THE SALVATION OF THE SOUL HAS GOT TWO REQUIREMENTS, FIRST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE A SINNER AND THE OTHER ONE IS REPENT AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SIN AND ASK HIM TO COME IN TO YOUR HEART AS LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. With due respect, kaya ako firm sa stand ko na kapag may kasalanan i-confess na lang, don't defend yourself just accept and ask for forgiveness, di ba. Hindi nga mapapatawad ang isang kasalanan kung walang pag-amin at paghingi ng kapatawaran, delikado ang ganyang kaluluwa sa gustong pagawa ng Panginoon sa paghihirap niya, walang kaligtasan sa pagmamatigas ng loob!!! KUNG MADAMING NASAKTAN SA MGA PRINSIPYO KONG NILATAG DITO SA QT2 I HOPE WE SHOULD APPRECIATE IT IN THE LIGHT OF THE BASIC WAY TO HEAVEN. How can a man be forgiven of God the Father and indwelt by the Holy Spirit in the heart if the sinner man will not accept his depraved nature that is the reason why Christ was crucified. So the atonement for sin is good only for those who will individually accept the fact of confessing his own sin to apply to the saving power of the cross at Calvary. Please allow me to preach on this matter about covering sin:

Covering Sin

Introduction: There are more than 25 Hebrew and Greek words translated "cover" in the Bible. A recurring alternate synonym is "conceal." A couple examples to illustrate "cover" are: Exodus 24: 15 and I Corinthians 11: 6 ("to cover fully), 7, (briefly explain the covering matter of I Corinthians 11: 3-16). "Sin" is lawlessness (I Jn. 3: 4, ASV). We sin when we fail to do what we "know" we should, and when we do what we should not (Jas. 4: 17; I Cor. 5: 1, cp. 6: 18). Hence, when we speak of "covering sin," we refer to concealing or hiding sin. "Covering sin" is used positively in the scriptures: Ps. 85: 2 (I Pet. 4: 8, cp. Lk. 17: 3, 4, 2 Cor. 2: 10, 8, 7). Then there is the negative or condemned situation involving covering sin: Prov. 28: 13, in the positive use of "covering sin," there is an attendant blessing; in the negative use, there is a curse, "shall not prosper."

I. The desired covering of sin (when God covers sin).

A. Consider and explain the teaching of Romans 4: 7 (cp. Ps. 32: 1, 2). Notice "iniquities are forgiven" and "sins are covered" (they are tantamount statements). When sin, then, is forgiven by God, it is covered or concealed.

B. See and explain the correlation between Matthew 26: 28 and Acts 2: 38 (22: 16). Scriptural baptism is when God covers the sins of the non-Christian. Walking in the light and confession is when God covers the sins of the Christian (I Jn. 1: 7).

C. When God covers sin, the sin is not just concealed, but the covered sin is wiped out and forgotten by God (Acts 3: 19; Heb. 8: 12).

II. The undesired covering of sin (when man attempts to cover sin).

1. Man sometimes endeavors to hide his sin rather than address it. Man hides his sin in various and sundry ways (I Pet. 2: 16, by using a "cloke," see Jn. 15: 22; I Thes. 2: 5, preaching was not to be used s a cloke, cover, to gain money from others).

2. Some specific instances in which man has attempted to cover his sin:

A. Adam tried foolishly to cover his sin by hiding himself among the trees in the garden (Gen. 3: 8 (cp. Ps. 139: 2-8, 11). Adam and Eve also tired to transfer their guild to others (Gen. 3: 12, 13).

B. Aaron blamed the people in an effort to conceal his sin (Ex. 32: 22). The utter foolishness of Aaron's determination to cover his sin is seen when he blames the "fire," "there came out this calf," cp. vs. 2-4, vs. 24. We often look just as silly in our efforts to keep our sins from others.

C. Achan tried to hide the "accursed thing" in the earth (Josh. 7: 1, 21).

a. We learn from Achan that even though one may "repent," there are often remaining consequences to our sin and our efforts to conceal them (Josh. 7: 20-25).

b. Also, others often suffer because of our sins (Josh. 7: 1, 11, 12).

D. Some of the Jews attempted to cover their sins by murdering the one who exposed them (Acts 7: 51-60).

Conclusion: "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known" (Matt. 10: 26). "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil" (Eccl. 12: 14).

MOST PEOPLE'S GOT THE TENDENCY TO COVER SIN BECAUSE HE WILL BE EMBARASSED, THAT'S SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MAN'S STANDARD. GOD'S BIBLICAL WAY IS CONFESS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION ARE WE IN, GOD STICKS IT OUT WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF HIS OWN WORD! IT'S NOT MERELY AN INTERPRETATION, REASON WHY WE SHOULD INTERPRET THE BIBLE LITERALLY BECAUSE THE BIBLE INTERPRETS ITSELF!!!

GOD DESIRES THAT MAN SHOULD NEVER ADD UP TO GOD'S STANDARD WHEN IT COMES TO A HARMONIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND AMONG HIS BRETHREN, FIRST AND FOREMOST IS ADMITTANCE OF SIN, CONFESSING IT, SO THAT A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS ENSURED TO PURSUE UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND AN HONEST AND SINCERE FELLOWSHIP AMONG HIS VERY OWN. ANYBODY ADDING UP TO IT HAS GOT HIS CURSE AND PUNISHMENT..... JESUS LOVES YOU, HE DIED BECAUSE OF SIN SO WE MUST TRULY BE SENSITIVE IF WE KNOW WE COMMITTED IT THAT PUT HIM TO THE CROSS. THE SECRET TO FORGIVENESS IS ACCEPTANCE OF SIN AND ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS TO END IT ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
elie030460

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: IM BACK!!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:28 am

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!!!!

SORRY AGAIN .... TOO BZ JUST WANT TO SAY HI TO ALL I'LL BE AWAY ON A BUSINESS TRIP TO SINGAPORE STARTING TOMORROW TILL FRIDAY FOR THE ASEAN SECURITY MEETING ON ENERGY, CGURO ILL ASK D GUYS THERE TO BRING DOWN THE COST OF FUEL HE HE HE HAYAAN NYO ILL TRY TO CONVINCE THEM , IF ONLY WE HAVE HE SOURCCE HERE... ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ABOUT D PICS I POSTED MORE TO COME ILL POST SOME THE MOMENT I GET BACK

BTW I SAW FREEDDIE IN PETRON MEGAPLAZA I WAS WID MY 2 GIRLS SAYANG THEY TREATED ME TO COFFEEE NA D BALE FREDDIE I KNOW THAT INVITATION IS OPEN D BA?

WELCOME DODIE TO THIS NEW SITE HOPE TO SEE U MORE HERE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE

THANKS PRISLETTE FOR YOUR FORWARDED EMAILS

LARRY NICE CHATTING TO YOU THE OTHER DAY EVEN SANDALI LANG PRAY MO NAMN AKO FOR MY SAFE TRIP AND FOR THE OUTCOME OF MY MEETING

GOT TO GO GUYS

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!!

ELIE Laughing Very Happy

BTW I KNOW IT WAS RUDY i."S BDAY YESTERDAY NOV. 12 BELATED BDAY GREETINGS !!! Very Happy

[RUDY I. WE TEXTED YOU TO GREET YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY REPLY, DID YOU RECEIVE THAT OR BUSY KA? ANYWAYS, WE WANNA GREET YOU A HAPPY. BLESSED BIRTHDAY OUR BUDDY... HERE'S SOMETHING FOR YOU... -Ed.]
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Rudy_b10WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Rudy_b11WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Rudy10. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YO THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ELIE WELCOME BACK, TAGAL KA NAMING NA-MISS   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 am

OO IPAGPRAY KA NAMING LAHAT HERE, SANA NGA MAKATULONG SATIN ANG SUCCESS NG MEETING NIYO, GIVE US THE GOOD NEWS HA WHEN YOU GET BAT BACK. talagang hindi mo malimutan ang bday ni Rudy I. hah, hahaha, sweet. Nangintriga pa ano hehe. I am so happy that AHS had produced successful alumni anohWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Clap10? Like Carlos P. Romulo who became UN Sec. General, Araullian yan. Madaming successful din sa batch natin, and we're so proud of you Elie, you're our prideWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Congra10!!! Post mo pics mo hane, we'll hold on to your promise hane!!!

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 am

Hello to everyone!
by Aurora Calaguas Today at 1:39

Kumusta na kayong lahat? Hopefully this will go through, nahirapan akong pumasok sa ating website. Sana ok na ito this time.
Acknowledgements muna, thank you... thank you ... Larry for inviting me in this new website... and thanks for your patience and understanding. Medyo matagal ang aking response dahil sa technical reasons for one and sa busy sched ko. I apologize but now I'm here so sana smooth sailing na ang pag-log ko from now on. Also, thanks a million to you Mars ( Prislette) for sending me the info how to get in here. Parang twice yata ako nag-register... di ako maka-log the frist time so I have to create a new user name. Larry is there a way to delete my other log-in name? Di bale, don't worry, stress free lang tayo, kung may problema yoong isa, paki instruct mo na lang ako how to delete it and I'll take care of it. Ok Larry, clap, clap, clap for your hard work in creating this website and your words of encouragement to all of us!

Hello... hello sa inyong lahat Jaime, Mars, Pars, Ellie, Bubut, Freddie (Thanks sa easy instructions sa pag log at pag post) testing lang ito sana makalusot this time. Ang gaganda ng pix ninyo with Larry, Sam, Jun P, Audie, Letty and Roel, sorry I can"t remember all the names. Hello mate... saan ka Pye ... busy ba kay Lanz and Rex?

Good news pala, I found Elmer's address in Reno. His phone is not listed. Mail ko siya ng letter tomorrow. Sana sumagot naman siya para may contact tayo sa mga missing friends. Hopefully siya nga yoong sinulatan ko, kung hindi patay tayo, baka kung sinong Elmer yoong sinulatan ko.

Post ulit ako next time. Let's try to locate our missing friends. Let's pull this through this time ok!
Dodie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: DODIE WHEN I SAW YOUR POST, MY HEART REJOICED SO MUCH!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:41 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Celeb10I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO BED, NOT REALLY FEELING WELL ANG DAMING TRABAHO. THEN GOOD I HIT HOME IN THIS FORUM AND SAW YOUR MESSAGE SOMEWHERE, WOW. NAGULAT AKO AND MY HEART REALLY REJOICED TO SEE YOUR MESSAGE!!! Mga Kapihan aficionados let's welcome another Kapihan VIP, our very own AURORA BABAO, now MRS. AURORA B. CALAGUASWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Celeb310!!!
Salamat sa lahat ng efforts din for Elmer, sana nga siya yun ano. Ang saya nating lahat pagnakasama natin si Kulokoy hahahaha!!! Kung pano ko kayong lahat na-miiss ganoon din siya, naku Lord maawa ka sana siya yung susulatan mo Dodie ano, or nasulatan ng "snail mail" ba haha, oo kasi walang email at registered landphone or call phone contact number.
KAYA ESPESYAL ITONG MESSAGE BOARD NATIN KASI MGA ESPESYAL TAYONG LAHAT DI BA? MATUTULOG AKO NA MASAYA KAHIT PAGOD!!! HALA DODIE MAGHANDA KA NA SA GTKPI MO LAPIT KA NA, KAHIT NAMAN MAUNA ANG IBA WAG LANG SI RUDY I. KASI STUCK SIYA SA NUMBER 12 SIMULA PA LANG NG QT2 NOON REMEMBER, HAHAHA. EVERYBODY, WAKE UP DODIE IS HERE YIPEEEE, WE GOT ALL THE REASONS TO CELEBRATE IN OUR HEARTSWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Celeb210!!!
Naku alas-dos na ng umaga, tulog na po ako, very excitable person kasi ako hahaha, good am!!!
Again madaming salamat po!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A THEME SONG AND AN MTV FOR OUR GROUP?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:25 pm

Our Music Director in our Church and Bible College offered his services free for our batch, to compose with me the Theme Song for our group Kapihan and arrange it to come out with something like an MTVWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs_ka10, good news isn't it? SO FROM NOW ON BEGIN POSTING GOOD MEMORIES AND SOMETHING LIKE A LYRICAL QUOTATION ABOUT OUR REMINISCENT YEARS BACK HOME IN 1977 ALONG THE MEMORY LANE OF OUR BELOVED ALMA MATER. Basta when you write put some memories to your post that we may grab for the lyrics of the song so we may be able to write it altogether on our own credits, group effort ika nga di ba!!! Let's start now hehe, exciting!!! Tapos pag-sina Prislette, Jaime, Dodie, Trifee, etc. nagbalikbayan, let's do the MTV basta we see to it na when we meet up, I will roll my camcorder or whoever has it, para maisama natin sa AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN MTVWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahsmtv10. Panning and Tilting of the camcorder are the secrets in doing a good MTV. Yung gagawa ng MTV kaibigan ko, just pray na hindi mahal so I may sponsor it!!!
Okay the clock WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Cartoo10starts now!!!!
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Good morning to all, welcome Dodie   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Good morning to all of you " Starbatchers",

How is everybody today? I do hope that all is well over there. Good news guys, today was my last day of light duty. I will be back to full duty nursing starting Monday. I still am scheduled to attend a three-day CE course starting tomorrow, Wednesday till Friday. I will try only for three weeks if I can now function fully taking care of patients. My nurse manager gave me this morning a gift certificate for Starbucks Coffee. Wow! It made my day complete!

Dodie: Great! You made it! Ang hirap pumasok dito di ba? Welcome & I hope that you will start looking forward evryday after work to look into this Forum, as I always do. I do hope that the Elmer you wrote to is the one we are looking for. I do have a "good feeling" about it. I believe in you, I don't what you did, but you found us, eventhough our phone number is unlisted, di ba? Mga ka-batchmates, Dodie is my kumare. Of course through Jun, noong single pa siya. Inaanak ni Jun ang panganay ni Dodie that is now in the military & stationed in Germany. That just shows how old are we at present, di ba?

Ehlee: I hope that you will be arriving in Singapore safely, & of course, back home, too. Your pictures w/ your family looks great! You have two very beautiful girls, a handsome husband, & who is the little boy? Your bunso?
Ang ganda ninyong mag- anak.

Letty & Roel: Kamusta na ang "first family"? Sayang hindi tayo nakakapag -usap lately. Parati kong nalilimutan magpunta sa Filipino store para bumili ng phonecard. Pati nga ngayon, hindi ko pa rin natatawagan si Norilyn. Hindi kasi ako nagpupunta ng store, kasi si Jun ang taga grocery. Basta pagdating sa grocery, sa pagkain o mga sahog na kailangan sa kusina, teritoryo ni Jun yun. Hindi kasi ako marunong magluto. Siya ang cook. Noong lumalaki ang bata at panay ang handa sa mga B-days, siya lahat ang nagluluto ng mga putahe. Ako, taga linis ng hugasan at ng kusina. Kaya hindi ako nakakapunta sa Filipino store. Kaya nga pag nagbabakasyon si Jun sa Pilipinas at least 3 weeks parati. Naku, gutom kami dito ng mga bata. Panay lang ang kain namin sa restaurant, magastos. Minsan, nagluluto, pero hinahanap ng mga bata ang luto ng ama nila. Minsan ba naman pagdating ni Jun dito galing Pinas, nagsumbong ang bunso ko, noong maliit pa siya at sabing " mommy is starving us" Hay! halos mahimatay ako. I was not starving them, panay ang kain namin sa labas, pero, para sa bata, dahil hindi niya nakikitang nagluluto ako, akala niya, starving to death siya. Basta ako, mas gusto ko na ako ang " provider", I clean the house, do the landry, etc. As long that I don't have to cook. Naku, siguro mga ten years ago, I tried to cook, naku, nasunog ko ang kitchen!! tawag pa ako ng Fire Dept. Nasa Manila si Jun noon.

Larry: Pagkatapos nito I will fill -up na ang GTKY. Basta, " click" on reply first, di ba? Di ko ginawa yun noon, kaya na frustrate na naman ako. Para naman umusad na ang " numbering system". Nasaan na ngaba si Rudy? Hindi siya nagpo-post ah? Question: Puede bang palitan ang username ko? Para hindi ko na isusulat angname ko at the end of my message. Baka kasi hindi alam ng iba kung sini si labornurse, eh. Talking about that, where you able to find out or track down the person that has written those horrible things to you in Kapihan & Kamustahan? I am curious to know who that person/ or persons are.

Hey Rudy: Mag post ka na, ok? I am glad that you are enjoyingmy forwarded e-mails. I get most of them from my former college classmate who lives in Southern CA.

Jaime: You've been quiet lately. Busy at work? Do the Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving Day? I am working that day, so, if you are at work on the 22nd, I will call you. Let me know.

Freddie & Jun P: I haven't heard from either one of you. Please post. Freddie, Jun tried to call you twice at your office last week. Remember I still have your business card? It was always busy, probably around 10am your time over there. Please let us know if that is not a good time to call, or when is the best time to call. Jun prefers to talk on the phone kasi.

My Jun sends his regards toall of you. Ayaw na niyang mag register uli, kasi alam niyang nahirapan ako. Pareho kaming walang alam sa computer. Pero, he will put his postings sometime under my username. Larry he told me that he just wanted to talk to you on the phone. Sa landline mo. Please give us your landline number & when is the best time to call you. But tell me if I am wrong. Di ba, if I am here in the US, & I am calling Pinas, I will dial : 0-11-632 then the phone number? i know that this is true for Manila landlines, but what do I dial if it is not Manila? Last time I called Letty in Cavite, it did not go through or I just don't know what to dial. But I can get hold of her through her Manila landline. Please advice.

Till tomorrow,
Prislette
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 8THth GTKPI - MRS. PRISCILLA SANDOVAL-RECIDORO   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 am

(PRISLETTE MAY GO SIGNAL SINA ROEL AND LETTY KASI MATAGAL YUNG CPU NILA, OK NA MAUNA KA NA DAW PARA TUMAKBO NA DAW AT TALAGANG ITONG SI RUDY EH STUCK SA NUMBER 12 HAHAHA. - Ed)

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Coffee10 "Two cups of coffee for this couple whose love story blossomed in San Francisco, "They Lived their Hearts in San Francisco" not left, kakakilig ang love story nila, grabe!!!" -Ed)

Name : Priscilla Sandoval- Recidoro
Birthday: August 4, 1960
Home Address: 130 Amethyst Court, Hercules, CA. 94547
Mailing Address or Mailbox (Lockbox) :
Cellphone No.: (510) 691-8370
Land Phone No.: (510) 799-4331
Email Address/es: prislette@yahoo.com
Friendster (or Other Friendly links): none
Website (if any): none
Schools Attended after AHS: University of Santo Tomas School of Nursing WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Nurse10 , Graduated 1981

My Work Experiences: 1981-1982 - Hospital of the Infant Jesus, Laong-Laan, Manila ( Pediatrics)
1982-1983- Rio Grande Regional Hospital ( TelemetryUnit) McAllen, Texas
1983- Johnson's Nursing Registry in Los Angeles, CA. ( Medical-Surgical)
1984- 1985 -Sunrise Nursing Registry , San Francisco, CA ( Medical-Surgical)
1985- to present San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco CA. ( Medical-Surgical, OB- GYN, currently in Labor & Delivery, as we call it here, the BirthCenter)

Happiest School Life was during : (___) – Preschool; (___) – Elementary; (_x__) – High School; (__x_) – College; (_x__) – Graduate Studies; (___) – Others
The apple of my eyes (First 3) in AHS: Isa lang, pero hindi naman ako pinansin. Siya ang " first crush" ko. Hintay ako ng hintay sa kanya noon, kaya nga available ako parati. Noong nagka BF naman ako, it only lasted 2-3 weeks lang.
My Favorite Subject: Science
My Favorite Teacher: Miss Mercado, Miss Cristina Reyes
My favorite hangout in AHS: Can't remember the name, yung restaurant na hang-out ng D'Panots sa may Marian, the Study Center sa may Luneta ba yon or T.Kalaw? What is the name of that place? We always go there to read, play games, the boys play chess, study, kuno.
My Favorite Club: Girls Scouts Model Troop
My Greatest Accomplishmnet in High School: None, I was in "rebellion" during all my HS days against my mom. I did not study hard enough to get honors like I used to get since Kindergarten & all of my Elementary life in UST. I was forced to enroll in Araullo against my wishes. So, at that time I vowed that I will not give my parents any honors. Not that I had bad grades, I am still above average, but did not make it through having honors. I was not in the " mood". So, I made sure I went back to my Alma Mater in College. Imagine, if I had continued from Elem, HS & College in the same school, I would have gotten at a Medal of Loyalty.
My most Unforgettable Moment in AHS: My closest friends & gang, D'Panots. They are Dodie Babao, Thelma Pena, Remedios Liquigan, Cynthia Karganilla, Anabelle Ignacio, myself, Alice Cruz and Lilia MatiasWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 D_pano11 (SAYANG WALA SI ALICE CRUZ & LILIA MATIAS ANO? MY RGRDS TO THEM PLS. – Ed) who migrated to Canada at the end of our Sophomore year. We have been a gang since Freshmen year till Senior year. I remembered that we were very tighly knit & very close.

My most Memorable Moment in AHS: J-S Proms, Campings

My Most treasured Gift that I received from my AHS classmates: Lots of anonymous lovenotes, drawings, pictures, poems. Sometimes even from guys from the other schools that I don't even know.

Tell Something About Yourself now that you want your batchmates to know: I am BIG on committment, what is proper decorum, honesty, what is right & logical, I live a very simple life, loves to travel, I am obssesive-compulsive when it comes to cleanliness, loves to watch TFC ( The Filipino Channel). i have three wonderful kids, two of whom havegraduated in collge already & are working. The youngest is Senior in High School. I always tell my kids that I am not yet ready to be a Grandma & that they have to wait till I am retired to make me one & that is the time that they can get married. I don't want to entrust their children to be to baby sitter. I will gladly do it for free. But the disclaimer is: they haveto wait till my retirement.

My Favorite Movies: Lots, I like action movies, mostly by Patrick Swayze & Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Siegal. Some love stories.

My Favorite Actresses (both foreign and local) Jody Foster, Angelina Jolie, Bea Alonzo, Cristina Hermosa

My Favorite Actors (both foreign and local) action stars the ones I mentioned, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom

My Favorite comedian/comedienne: Rex Navarrette( he is a Filipino stand-up commedian here in the US, very famous.) & Robin Williams

Books that are close to my heart: Love stories when I was in HS.

My Family Now (some info, profiles or insights): I came into the US in 1982 as a working visa nurse initial assignment was in Texas. After a year, I transferred to CA through the insistence of my auntie. While in LA, Jun Recidoro surprised me by appearing in our front door, I was even afraid to let him in the house as I was alone at that time. Since then he calls me up a lot, kamustahan lang, then he started to visit from SF to LA every weekend. Gusto daw akong ipasyal. Pero, at it turns out, he does not even know the way around LA. Sabi ko, why not? Syempre, baguhan ako, so ganadong mamasyal. The first outing we had was a concert at the LA Forum: Supertramp! It was then that we discovered that we had the very likes when it comes to music WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Embrac10 (ANG SWEET!!! – Ed) . Like, Doobie Brothers, Supertramp, Eagles, Chicago, America, Carlos Santana, James Taylor, Pink Floyd, The Who, Genesis, The Police at marami pang iba. Since then we always go to concerts, at least 2-3 times a year., hanggang ngayon. We are blessed w/ 3 kids, 2 boys & a girl, all I havebrought up the " Filipino ways" They call each other Ate & Kuya, a little bit of tagalogwhen they talk. They are so charming & very polite & modest. They are my strength & accomplishments.

Joke for the post (day) (or sana pls send clean jokes fr time to time and inspiring stories that you know):

Do you have any pictures to share? (This is very exciting, if none, no problem): Plenty, all are in my photo album

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BLESSED KA TLGA PRISLETTE KC IKAW ANG NO. ONE POST SA PAGE7   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:20 am

Wala akong masabi sa GTKPI mo Prislette, BLESSED KA TALAGA PRISLETTE KASI IKAW ANG NO. ONE POST SA PAGE NO. 7 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 710, THAT IS GOD'S NUMBER, TAPOS IKA-10 PA, IN GOD'S NUMEROLOGY 10 IS A NUMBER OF COMPLETION OR PERFECTIONWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 1010!!!
ALAM NYO JUN AND PRISLETTE, GIVEN THE CHANCE TO GO BACK THERE, I WANNA LIVE MY REMAINING YEARS DYAN SA LUGAR NIYO, INDEED I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO!!! MY NEW LANDLINE IS 0116374-2440038 OR SA CELL PHONE KO AT 09282682952. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WE MENTIONED MRS. THELMA PENA-MENESES, HER "BEFORE &amp   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:36 am

As a special feature to people like very close to each other, here's thelma your friend's BEFORE & AFTER....

BEFORE (in our Journalism Class 1977 before graduation)...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Thelma10

AFTER (taken September 2007, thirty years ago, when I visited her like a month ago in her office?)....
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Post1010

Thelma, this is a surprise to both Dodie and Prislette!!! Sana nga nandito ka at naeenjoy mo din ang amenities namin here, we miss you!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JOURNALISM PIC BOTH JAIME AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:38 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Journa10

JOURNALISM STUDENTS:
First Row, L-R (Seated): Ofelia Campo, Jane Hernandez, Imelda Siringan, Jorce Carino, Carolina Desamero, Merlita Diz, Susan Alonzo, and Thelma Pena.
Second Row - Boys) Fernando Nunez III, Trifelino Miaco, Manuel Cortez, Elmer Albert Almeda De Guzman, Larry Perez Tan, Jaime Dabu (hehe).
Last Row:Eleanor Salvador, Marissa Clarete, Liwayway Omana, Rebecca Lacson, Lorina Melegrito, Leanell Melad, Maritess Zenarosa, and Noreena Lansang (Nasaan ang Editor-In-Chief dito? Si Dodie?)

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AHS1973 CLASS PICTURE, FEEL FREE TO POST PICS   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:59 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Ahs7310 I PRAY THAT THIS IS OK AND COMPLETE NOW INCLUDING DODIE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IN MY DISPLAY RIGHT OVER HERE ON MY SCREEN, DODIE IS INCLUDED, JUST PLS TELL ME IF YOU SEE HER ALREADY MY DEAR!!!! AND THANKS PRISLETTE FOR COMPLETING THE NAMES BILIB AKO SA RECALL NG FRAME OF REFERENCE MO IN YOUR PRECIOUS SOUL!!!!

ROW IV, R-L: Ricardo Mendoza, (?) , Emmanuel Cagape (yung naipost ko na nagwork sa Iraq) , Larry Tan, Macario Campos , Willie Sarmiento , Daniel Singh , Ramil Sta. Ana, Joey Fabrigaras, Ariel Marbella , Eduardo Rolle , (?) , Ramon Fernandez,

ROW III, R-L:Thelma Pena, Remedios Liquigan, Jane Hernandez, Venus Gonzalez, Norilyn Ilagan, Bibiana Ferrer, Elena Cruz, Priscilla Sandoval, Anabelle Ignacio, Josephine Liongson, Imelda Siringan, Teresa Quintana, Maritess Zenarosa, Noreena Lansang, Cynthia Karganilla, Aurora Babao,

ROW II, R-L (seated): Fe Robles , Sonia Alilio, (kilala ko ito eh I forgot sino nga ito, pls help! Si Clarissa?) , Miss Lavina, Miss (?) Mrs. Naverra, Miss Cristina Reyes, Miss Llamas, Digna (something), Emily (something) , Leanell Melad, (Wala ba dito si Lilia Matias? Baka magkasama sila ni Alice Cruz? Hehe, I didn't say nag-cutting sila hane, kasi good girls and boys pa tayo here hahaha).

ROW I, R-L (kneeling) (?), Victor Valdez, Samuel San Luis, Joselito Geli, Gregorio Marasigan, Ronaldo Santos, (kilala ko rin ito close din sakin), Elmer De Guzman, Fernando Nunez

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:18 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: PLEASE POST YOUR RESPECTIVE CLASS PICTURES   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:25 am

Sana ang mga pics nyo din Leticia, Freddie, Jun Papa, Alex, Teresa, Annabelle, Elie, Aida, Lolita, Chris, Len, Norilyn, Sam and Rudy I, ipost niyo here, please po!!! Roel by the way bakit wala kayo dito sa I-1 picture namin kayonila Tino Balaba and Ernesto Ong? Narito si Daniel o!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: IV-3 CLASS, LOOK HERE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Iv_3_c11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MR. TRIFELINO MIACO, ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY ON NOVEMBER 17, 2007   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:21 am

HERE'S TRIFELINO'S BIRTHDAY INVITATION SENT TO ME THROUGH YM CHATTING JUST NOW... I BET YOU NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HIM THAT HE IS ONLY 18 YRS OLD (I didn't know that Trifee who had been a friend to me me since like 37 yrs ago since Elementary and I was sort of deceived, cuz he turned out to be (lately) a BIG LIAR pala imagine 18 lang siya? hahahaha!!!), wanna prove he's lieing... here's our YM chatting just now huh!!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Trifee10
ADVANCE HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND... WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Forty_10 PINASADYA KO PA SAYO YANG BANNER NA YAN HUH!!!
KAPIHAN AFICIONADOS LET'S WELCOME HERE AS HE PROMISED ME TO BE ON BOARD OUR PRESIDENTIAL BOAT, MR. TRIFELINO MIACO, HAPPY BIRTHDAYWELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Bday10WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Bday_b10WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Bday_c10 SORRY TRIFEE HUH, DI KO NA NILAGAYANG LAHAT NG 48 CANDLES KASI SA DAMI BAKA MAGKASUNOG NA DITO SA STARBATCH KAPIHAN NATIN HAHAHAHA!!!!
May the good Lord grant you your birthday wishes, kung nandito ka lang susugurin ka namin!!! Again fromt he heart, A BLESSED HAPPY, BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU GUYZ?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:47 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS, IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 DAYS NOW THAT I AM DOING MONOLOGUE HERE, GOOD THERE ARE NO STRANGERS AROUND WHO WILL CLAIM I AM INTO SOLILOQUYING AGAIN WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Solilo10 ngieeek!!!! SANA I-GOAL NG BAWA'T ISA TO POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, DI BA. PARA DIN SA'TING LAHAT ITO. LAHAT TAYO BUSY PERO AKO AFTER THE DAY'S WORK I SEE TO IT, I POST SOMETHING. OK BYE FOR NOW, SEE YOU SOON COFFEE AFICIONADOS!!!
BTW, PLEASE LOOK BACK AT OUR GTKPI VIPs WHO PREVIOUSLY POSTED THEIR PERSONAL INFO IN THE OLD QT KAPIHAN WHICH I COPY-PASTED IN PAGE 4 OF THIS FORUM, SEE THEIR GTKPI WITH PICTURE UPDATES NOW!!!!

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RUDY I., LETICIA AND JUN PAPA AT FREDDIE'S OFFICE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:08 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Freds_11
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Freds_12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next