AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+17
jun recidoro
Manny.Ace.Fresh
Thelma Pena-Meneses
randynunez
jun papa
Manny Cortez
anna
freddienicdao
fernando ronnie
elie030460
NetReyes
Admin
labornurse
TRIFEE
ehris_ho
James Dungca
Roel/Letty Pelagio
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: MANNY CORTEZ, PWEDE NATING ILINK-UP ANG AHS PIC/VIDEO BLOG..   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 am

NG AHS DITO AT LAGYAN KO NG SARILING ICON SA MENU BAR TULAD NG GAGAWIN KO SA SITE NI TRIFEE NA ISEND HERE! JUST APPROVE IT GAWIN KO, BTW SANA MAILAGAY MO DIN ANG MEMORABLE PICS NG BDAY NILA LETZ AND JUN PAPA WITH ME AND OTHERS SANG SOSYAL NA RESTO YUN SA MOA?

TINGNAN NIYO, SPEAKING OF MOA BEFORE IT MEANS MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (M.O.A.) LIKE YONG PINAGKAGULUHAN SA MINDANAO DI BA, PERO LATELY AT MAS KILALA NOW NG COMMON TAO ANG MALL OF ASIA (M.O.A.), HOW TERMS EVOLVE WITH TIME!
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: What a way to ponder and unwind   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 am

Mareng Letty,
I already started back to work with little pressure such that patingin tingin at palakad lakad lang hehehee…my officemates here are very accommodating naman they knew I am still on the recovery stage. I would like to give din credit to you Mards, for supporting teacher Larry in this “Bahay ni kuya at ate” and make this a place for us to unwind. Look, even your kids are enjoying a lot here kaya kudos to your effort. I guess we have to expand more in search for our other missing batchmates. Mahirap maghanap lalo we have no other resources just like what happened in search of Elmer de Guzman.

Just a piece of conversations :
Your piece of two questionnaires do not require a lot more thinking bcoz’ everyone knew exactly what best choice to make. But my experience abroad is relevant to this topic. We Pinoys are very conscious about the right grammar hence, more often than not, we speak in tagalog despite the fact that we are the best English speaking nation in the world. In countries like Malaysia and India, their common speaking tongue is English irregardless whether their grammar is bad or not. The common thinking is that they are used to speaking English and their own national language are of course a part of their conversation. To most educated Indians for example, I have seen the continuity of their verbal English speaking despite the wrong grammar and they don’t lapse at a mere thought, unlike me when I have to ponder and tried to pick-up the right words per se. This is where the conversation rather ends in distraught against me and not to Indians because they told me that they are used to speaking English in their own country even at home,office,street and in school. But mind you, when you read their report, this is where you would laugh at the mere sight of wrong grammar in their English sentences. In contrast however, they were impressed with my written English report and wonder how pinoys are really good in the English grammar.

In my previous companies where meetings and open discussion on urgent issues require stringent and fast conversations, people who are very fast to speak in English are more often than not the most admired in leadership qualities because they think fast and express their thoughts in English fast so that listeners aren’t yawning during that period. Never mind the wrong grammar as the Japanese said, it’s the thought that counts and the manner in which you want to convey your message directly. I worked in National Panasonic Indonesia that’s why I experience a lot in this kind of conversations.

In our country thousands of Pinoys are bound to work abroad due to economic problem. This will continue to go on for years to come. Our children or the children of our children I’m sure will follow the same path. But let me stress this very clearly that the new generation nowadays should be transparent in English, meaning not only fluent in the written but rather more articulate in verbal English communication. That’s why some of our kids are being taught at home to speak taglish or straight English because he or she can earn this in future specially when they mingle with people of different nations in the country they opt to work for. Salamat po !!!

Share your thoughts to some topic discussion and it is
good to hear from you. We can learn a lot from you perhaps
and might share these to our kids...our new generation.

To all my loving batchmates....Selamat Pagi,Selamat datang,Selamat Malam

meaning : Good morning,good afternoon,good evening !!

Take care po sa inyong lahat,
James D Duncan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TO ALL VIEWERS AND READERS....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 am

THIS IS HOW I SURVEIL YOUR CLANDESTIVE VISIT... BUT I GUESS THEY ARE ACTIVE FORUMOVERS NOT LOGGED IN, CUZ THEIR ADDRESSES ARE VERY FAMILIAR...

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_ip10

THE ADMIN WILL EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU'RE AT INSIDE THE HOUSE OF MGA KUYA AT MGA ATE!

All the details about your computer info, address, lockbox, contact numbers, everything! I GOT ALL YOUR NAMES ALREADY! Just to inform all viewers and readers that YOU ARE IDENTIFIED! Be good to us, history will not repeat itself here! I HOPE ALL BARISTAS HERE WILL NOT FEEL I MEAN THEIR PRIVACY IS TRACKED DOWN. It's for our own safety!

Lastly, when I click the IP address on the chart, the IPGETINFO map will pop up and open another window showing the exact location of the person and about like 30 information in details. So careful po dito sa aming tahanan!
Back to top Go down
Manny Cortez

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Basta ikaw Larry...approved agad   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 am

Larry – APPROVED without thinking ang recommendations mo na creating a link for forumotion and our multiply account – picture and video site (multiply.ahsbatch77.com). BELIEVE ako sa inyo ni Manny Ace …super ganda na ang ating site. Almost everyday yata may improvement na nangyayari sa site…minsan nakagugulat. Congrats Larry for all the effort you are doing for the batch. I thought nung makita ko yung map locator mo ay ako ang tinamaan…hindi pala…pero malapit sa opis namin yoon.

Manny Ace – ang galing naman ng tutorial mo. Ang tagal ko nang nag cocomputer but I never explore some of the icons ng yahoo. Marami palang features na dapat pagtiyagaan explorin. Please keep on sharing your knowledge to all of us. Yan ang tukayo ko…super galing!!!

Post muna ako...na erase na naman ang message ko. Mabuhay kayong lahat batchmates...God BLess everyone
Back to top Go down
Manny Cortez

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 am

Batchmates

"A New Beginning" is the theme of our upcoming party and also the forthcoming Annual election. Let us all join hands, let us all join in prayers for the betterment of our batch, let us after more than 30 years be united. We are all hoping that each and everyone of us will do it's share for the attainment of our initial objective of having a new beginning. Let us all look forward and forget all the what happened and transpired in the past. Please forget and forgive...yes batchmates...it is just a matter of accepting our faults and failures.

Let us all forget the past, let us all forgive all the people who one way or another hurt you or hurt us. Let us all accept that we are just human and we all comit mistakes and misgivings to each and everyone. Let us all be one in uniting our batch.

FORGIVE...FORGIVE...FORGIVE... and let go all then hurts and pains. Let us all accept that each and everyone of us has it's own strength and weaknesses. Each and everyone of us must learn how to love especially "loving your enemy", loving the person who hurts you so much, loving the person who cause you anxiety, loving the person who cause you so much pain. It is much better to forgive and be at peace with the world rather than clinging on the hurts ...the pain...the unforgiveness. Having a clean heart and mind will result to a peaceful world...a peaceful community...a peaceful ahs batch 77...

Let us all ACCEPT each and everyone... ACCEPT them as what they are...ACCEPT them in CHRIST NAME...

MAHAL TAYONG LAHAT NI LORD...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MANNY THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE WE MAY SAY FORGIVE3x...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 am

What did Christ tell the offenders? Outright forgiveness?

But before anything else, Manny C., salamat sa approval mo, tomorrow ilalagay ko na dito sa Main Menu natin ang blog ng AHS pics and Videos mo! I truly appreciate it!

GOING BACK, MANNY, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT BASIC TO OUR CONSTITUTION IS THE DUE PROCESS OF LAW THAT SHOULD TRANSPIRE BETWEEN THE RIGHTS AND CLAIMS OF THE VICTIM AND THE RIGHT OF THE OFFENDER TO BE HEARD, DEFEND HIMSELF AND PAY FOR HIS CRIME. Manny Boy di ba maging secular or civil life natin di tayo basta-basta forgive. BEFORE WE MAY EASILY PASS THE RECOMMENDATION TO FORGIVE, THINK OF SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE WRONGED YOU BEFORE WHO UNTIL NOW YOU HAVE NOT FORGIVEN YET OR YOU TOTALLY AVOIDED UNTIL NOW? Kasi kahit si Cristo may mga Pariseo, SAdeo, Eskriba at nasa Sanedrin na hindi Niya kinikibo at never Nyang pinatawad. Maging si Hudas nga nagbigti at bumagsak, lumabas ang bituka sa pinagbigtihan Niya kasi walang naging kapatawaran sa ginawa nyang betrayal di ba? THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS ON EARTH THAT ARE EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Let's face up to it, tama? IT'S HARD TO PLAY HERO TO ISSUES THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CAPACITY TO SOLVE IF THE PREVIOUS AND PRESENT OFFICERS ARE BLIND ABOUT IT!

ISA PANG KAISIPAN MANNY C., IN THE FIRST PLACE DID YOU EVER CONFRONT THESE PEOPLE ALREADY ABOUT YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TRANSPIRED AND IS STILL PRESENTLY TRANSPIRING, BAGO NIYO KAMI SABIHAN DITO?

AKO NASA LINYA KO NG IBOBOTO KO UNANG-UNA SA LAHAT SI THELMA, EHLEE, JUN PAPA, FRED NICDAO AT IKAW OF COURSE NA IBOBOTO KO AT MABABASA TIYAK NI FELIX YAN KASI SILA ANG MAGBUBUKAS EH! KAYO ANG INAASAHAN KONG MAGBUKLAT NG MGA NAKARAANG NAGING PRECEDENT KUNG BAKIT HANGGANG NGAYON MAY KASMOOTHIE NA MAY NASISILIP! KAYONG TIYAK NA MAIUUPO DITO PA LANG SA FORUMOTION AY BIGYAN NG CLOSURE ANG GINAWANG MGA KASINUNGALINGAN SA PAGTATAKIP NG MGA KASALANAN NG IBANG BATCHMATES AT MAIDIIN SI OMPONG AT SAM! SABIHING DELIKADONG LAHI SINA LETTY, SABIHING MASAMANG ESPIRITU AKO! PARATANGANG TANGA AKO AT WALA AKONG GINAGAWA SA BATCH! KAMING BIKTIMA ANG PALAAWAY, KAMI ANG NANGGULO! NARITO SA MENU BAR ANG QT KAPIHANG NAGSARA, KUMPLETO YAN. BAKIT HINDI NYO BASAHIN, AND YOU MAY REQUEST THE COMPLETE ARCHIVE OF QT KAMUSTAHAN DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE HEAT SAKIN, I EVEN GOT A HARD COPY OF EVERYTHING NA MADAMI NG NADELETE NI JOLEY! ANG PERANG NAWAWALA NA DAPAT MAGKARON NG TRANSPARENCY, TAPOS SABIHAN PA AKONG WALA NAMAN AKONG PERA DOON AND THAT'S NOT THE POINT, WALA PA KO NOON DOON EH! ANG MGA GINAWANG PANG-AABUSO SA MGA BAYARAN NG MGA BILLS! ANG GINAWANG PANLOLOKO SA HONOR STUDENT! ANG MGA PAMBABASTOS NA HANGGANG NGAYON AY WALANG TIGIL! ANG MGA TAWAGAN PARA PAGTAWANAN ANG MGA TAONG NANANAHIMIK! ANG KUTYAIN ANG MGA PAGKATAO NA ITO AY TOMBOY KASI NOONG HIGH SCH EH.... AT ITO BAKLA, KAYA NAWAWALA NA SA SIRKULASYON, ETC. ANG GMA TALIKURANG MGA BASTOS NA OPINYON NA NAGIGING JOKE NA LANG PAG MAY NAG-SQUEAL SA BAKURAN NAMIN! ANG PAGKAKAMPI-KAMPIHAN NG MGA BARKADA NOONG ARAW PA NA OKAY LANG ANG GINAGAWA NG BARKADA KAHIT MASAMA AT NAKAKASAKIT NA, OKAY LANG YON BASTA KAMING KAIBIGAN MO AY NAUUNAWAAN KA, PAANO SILA MAGBABAGO KUNG NAITO-TOLERATE DI BA? KUNG AKO ANG KAIBIGAN NG GANYAN, PAGSASABIHAN KO SIYA NG KAMALIAN NIYA, WE SHOULD NOT, HERE AM I AGAIN, CUDDLE ANY BAD INFLUENCE, MASYADO NG MADAMING MASAMA! The worst of it all is talagang walang pagbabago, kaya madaming mga nasasagasaan! KASI NGA DAW DAPAT WHOLESOME, SUPPRESSIONS! AT MADAMI PANG IBA! OO WALANG PERFECT, PERO NAMAN SANA MAY EFFORT TOWARDS PERFECTION BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF CREATION IS TO BE CHRISTLIKE!

Manny, kung sayo kaya ito sabihin:
f******duck 471 - 10-24-2007 03:04 AM ET (US) good riddance! shut up! no one is interested in you. wala kang alam ipagmalaki kundi iyang korte mo. wala ka namang ginagawang tulong sa batch.hindi mo korte itong internet. pasalamat ka at iisa lang ang bumaba sa level mo. instead na pag-ayusin mo ang may conflict lalo mo pang sinuportahan ang pagpapalaki ng issue. kusang dumating at umalis si letty pati na si annabelle, walang pumilit sa kanila. malaki na sila to know what is good and bad for themselves. pero ikaw wala kang common sense. hindi mo sakop ang pag-iisip ng bawat isa. hindi mo kayang abutin ito, dyan ka na lang sa bundok tralala mo. havent you notice walang pumapansin sa iyo? sariling monologue mo na litong-lito ka pa. sayang lang oras ko sa iyo.. LOSER!!!"

Si Jaime Dabu lang noon ang dumidipensa sakin, kaya di ko siya malilimutan din in the open, lahat texts, emails, long distance calls, grabe simpatya sakin maging ang mga taong taga-QT.

New officers should take this into account, The Eight ( 8 ) Biblical Steps To Christlike Forgiveness :

Una sa lahat Manny Boy, at the outset, one basic consideration for forgiveness is when the person asks for it. While trying to bring reconciliation and healing between many bitter, hostile, and hurting people, I recognized that simply to ask "will you forgive me?" wasn't bringing the kind of emotional and spiritual healing that Jesus Christ came to give to a broken world. Using Matthew 18:15-20 as a basis, I searched the Scriptures for biblical insights into confession, repentance, asking for forgiveness, restitution, reconciliation, and brotherhood.

IN THAT LIGHT, MR. MANNY CORTEZ (THOUGH I ADMIRE YOUR SINCERITY TO EFFECT UNITY IN THE GROUP), I HAVE USED THESE EIGHT STEPS TO COMPLETE FORGIVENESS IN MANY CASES. THEREFORE, I OFFER THEM TO YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND BIBLICAL INSIGHTS WILL IMPROVE UPON THEM. IN PRATICAL TERMS, TRUE REPENTANCE WILL FLOW QUITE EASILY--BUT IMMATURE, FALSE/WORLDLY NON-REPENTANCE, THOSE HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS ALWAYS SEEKING TRUTH BUT NEVER PRACTICING IT (2 TIMOTHY 3), WILL LACK SOME OF THESE ELEMENTS AND/OR SPIRITUAL DEPTH. THEREFORE THESE STEPS ARE PRESENTED IN GREATER DETAIL TO AID IN BRINGING TRUE REPENTANCE AND FORGIVENESS OR UNCOVERING/EXPOSING EMPTY WORDS (EPHESIANS 5:6-11) AND THE "FORM OF GODLINESS." WE KNOW 'QUOTE, UNQUOTE' IN JOURNALISM DI BA?

A quick note about forgiveness which is often wrongly taught--Christians are to have a heart of forgiveness, such as Christ displayed upon the cross (Luke 23:24) and God has toward us sinners (Colossians 3:13). But often Christians are told to GIVE forgiveness for their own health or so that their sins can be forgiven, even if the sinner is unrepentant--this is unbiblical and destructive to the individual believer. IT'S EASY TO SAY FORGIVE A PERSON IF YOU WERE NOT THE ONE FAULTED OR WRONGED. Madaming nagkakamali sa pagamit ng MAGPATAWAD KA NALANG CUZ EVEN CHRIST AND GOD THE FATHER DID NOT FORGIVE SINNERS WHO WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR SIN. PART AND PARCEL OF FORGIVENESS SCRUPTURALLY SPEAKING IS THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SIN AND ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS, PERO WAIT MERON PA.

ISA ISAHIN NATIN, MANNY ANG EIGHT STEPS HANE?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:38 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP ONE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 am

Step 1: Have the OFFENDER confess specifically to the OFFENDED what was done or said wrong that caused offense.

It appears that the specific act of confessing the OFFENDER's sins (Leviticus 5.5, Numbers 5:7, James 5:16, 1 John 1:9), demonstrates to the OFFENDED party the OFFENDER's godly sorrow, the OFFENDER's knowledge of the sin committed, and the OFFENDER's willingness to accept responsibility and consequences for their actions.

WARNING: If the OFFENDER cannot state specifically what he did or said that was wrong, his confession is incomplete. If the OFFENDER finds he cannot remember enough of the facts of his offense, he should ask the OFFENDED (be sure the OFFENDER has the correct spiritual attitude to hear) to help the OFFENDER recall from the OFFENDED's perspective, what was done or said wrongly.

WARNING: Failure by the OFFENDER on this step MAY BE a sign of rejecting the Word of God and the Work of the HOLY SPIRIT. It MAY BE the OFFENDER needs to study the Bible and compare GOD'S WORD with the OFFENDER's life.

WARNING: Do NOT proceed beyond any step until successfully completed! To do so adds to a "form of Godliness." 2 Tim. 3:5

If the OFFENDER comes to an OFFENDED to ask for forgiveness, and cannot recall what the OFFENDER did or said that was wrong, or the OFFENDER is unwilling to listen as to how the OFFENDED was hurt, then the process must be stopped! Next, ask the OFFENDER to come back when he has understood for what he is asking forgiveness. Failure to complete this step correctly will result in increased hurt and division.

NOTE: If at any time an OFFENDER is unwilling to listen to how the OFFENDED brother was sinned against, or if the OFFENDER is not willing to ask for forgiveness and be reconciled, the OFFENDER must be confronted with his unwillingness to change. If the OFFENDER persists in a wrong attitude, then you must proceed according to the biblical principles in Matthew 18:15-20 if the OFFENDED is unwilling to listen or begin the forgiveness process and be reconciled. In that case, the OFFENDED must be confronted with his unwillingness to forgive. If the OFFENDED does not repent of an unforgiving heart, he must be taken through the next step in the Matthew 18:15-2O process.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP TWO   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 am

Step 2: Have the OFFENDING party identify the biblical principle(s) he violated.

In this step, the process of identifying the actual biblical values and principles that were violated helps both the OFFENDER and the OFFENDED to learn from God's Word, and learn from their experiences. As a result, their witness encourages the whole Body of Christ to grow more holy.

If the OFFENDER is unable to identify a biblical value, then either the OFFENDED, or a third brother (a peacemaker or a witness) should take the necessary time to search the Bible together until the biblical values and principles are found. Then the OFFENDER and the OFFENDED should come to an agreement upon the biblical values that were violated.

If the OFFENDED does not agree with the identified biblical values and cannot identify any himself, then an appropriate amount of time should be given for additional discovery, (the witnesses or peacemakers help in this process). If no biblical values are discovered or agreed upon, then the Matthew 18:15-2O should be taken to the next appropriate step; that is, tell it to the Church.

NOTE: The reason for proceeding to the next step in the Matthew 18:15-20 process is to bring other godly men and women into the process to help identify what is wrong, what is necessary to correct the broken relationship, and to oversee that all parties fulfill God's directions in their lives.

Therefore, when you come to an impasse, either alone or as a peacemaker, tell each party that you need the help of others. Ask for suggestions as to whom each party would be willing to listen to for spiritual direction. Then call another meeting and proceed to the next step. Some Scriptural helps to identify biblical values and principles are: Matthew 5:1-12; Romans 12--15; 1 Corinthians 13; Galatians 5--6; Ephesians 4-6; James 1--5; 2 Peter 1:5-9.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP THREE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 am

Step 3: Have the OFFENDER ask the OFFENDED "How were you wronged when I did (or said)...........?"

This step allows the OFFENDER to experience in part and hopefully bear the OFFENDED's burdens, (Hebrews 13:2) in a large way, by how the OFFENDED was impacted by the offense. We know that Christ suffered and died on the cross for our sins, when we offended Him--it appears important for the human side of the model for the OFFENDER to fully understand the consequences and impact of his sin against the OFFENDED. In addition, this can enable the OFFENDED to be released from some of the pain and hurt caused by the offense. Matthew 18:23-35.

WARNING: If the OFFENDED is not willing to share how he was sinned against by the offense, he may be acting as a Pharisee (not really wronged, but only interested in being judgmental in a unbiblical way--Matthew 7:1-5). Or, if the OFFENDED is not willing to seek reconciliation and is hanging on to his bitterness and resentment, the OFFENDED should be confronted with his "unspiritualness" and if unwilling to change, should be taken to the next step in the Matthew 18:15-20 process.

CAUTION: If this step is successfully completed, Do Not Stop Here, the tendency is for both parties is to "feel" in closer communion and, therefore, believe that the restoration process has been completed. It hasn't, proceed to Step 4.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP FOUR   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 am

Step 4: Have the OFFENDER recall, as best he can, a time when they were wronged/offended by another, in the same way they caused offense.

Examples are not always easy to recall in a short amount of time, but stick with it, the rewards will be more than worth it. Remember the biblical values and principles in Step 2, and this should help the OFFENDER to remember a time when someone sinned against them, violating those same biblical values principles, and how Christ has changed them, 2 Corinthians 1:1-7.

The OFFENDER'S sharing of how he was impacted when he was offended in a similar way, will help the OFFENDED believe that there has been full communication between them, and that the OFFENDER does understand what they did or said wrong, and how they hurt the OFFENDED.

WARNING: If the OFFENDER can not share a time when they were hurt by the violation of the same biblical values/principles, there is good reason to believe the OFFENDER still does not fully understand what he has done wrong, and will not be able to grow fully from this experience. Therefore, the OFFENDER should repeat Steps 1 through 4 until he does understand. All sin has it's origin in pride, power and control. Therefore, everyone is subject to similar experiences, though not in specific details.

If after an appropriate amount of time, there seems to be little understanding, then proceed to the next appropriate step in Matthew 18:15-2O.

If the OFFENDED seems to be less than satisfied with the OFFENDER'S understanding and sharing, check with the OFFENDED to be sure you understand what it is the OFFENDED feels was less than satisfactory, and in your discernment, if you think the OFFENDER has misunderstood, then have the OFFENDER repeat Steps 1,2, and 3.

WARNING: However, if you think the OFFENDER has shared appropriately and does understand, and the OFFENDED party continues to hang on to their bitterness and hurt, by asking for more and more understanding from the OFFENDER, then the OFFENDED must be confronted with their unforgiving attitude and proceed to the next appropriate step in Matthew 18:15-20.

In either case, give appropriate time for recall and sharing. If this step cannot be fully completed to the satisfaction of all, then the one who cannot recall, share, or accept, should be confronted with his lack of insight, wisdom, and spiritual imaturity. If he remains unchanged, then proceed to the next appropriate step of Matthew 18:15-20.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP SIX   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 am

Step 5: Have the OFFENDER restate their sin(s) expressing Godly Sorrow (2 Corinthians 7:10-14) AND wait for the OFFENDED's response.

I used to say for step 5: Ask for forgiveness. But the more I studied, the more I realized the asking put an unbiblical pressure/expectation on the OFFENDED. A simple confession before God and others, with Godly Sorrow is enough. The response from the OFFENDED is fully the OFFENDED's responsibility.

By now, a majority of the reconciliation process is completed and this step is a check point to be sure that all previous steps have been completed successfully. For example, if the OFFENDER still hesitates or does not demonstrate Godly Sorrow after an appropriate amount of time, then you must proceed to the next appropriate step in Matthew 18:15-2O.

WARNING: If the OFFENDED does not give unconditional forgiveness upon biblical repentance, at this step, then he must be confronted with an unforgiving spirit, then proceed to the next appropriate step in Matthew 18:15-2O.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: STEP SEVEN   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 am

Step 7: Have the OFFENDER ask, "What can I do differently, so I won't hurt you again?"

Here the biblical act of repentance and the turning away from his sin is brought into the forgiveness act. Each now bears the trust and responsibility to bear one another's burdens, and together work out a way in which they can show love and develop trust, based on biblical values and principles.

It's acceptable to include follow-up meetings, as necessary, to gain feedback, establish accountability so that reconciliation, restitution, and restoration have been completed.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AND FINALLY STEP EIGHT   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 am

Step 8: Restitution: What can we do to make you whole?

Far from the normal charge of punishment or revenge, restitution involves the whole Christian Community including the OFFENDER and OFFENDED, pursuing justice, mercy and faithfulness.

Here the OFFENDER recognizes what impact and consequences his sin has caused the OFFENDED, and is more than willing to do all he can to give back more than his sin cost the OFFENDED, and the OFFENDED shares equally the responsibility to bear the burden of restitution.

WARNING: If the OFFENDER stubbornly balks or refuses to participate righteously in the restitution process, then the Matthew 18 process of treating them as a non-believer opens the possibility the OFFENDED could/should take the OFFENDER to secular court, seeking justice from one not in the Christian Community.

WARNING: Here, it's possible for the OFFENDED to wrongly try to extract every penny (Matthew 5:26) from his OFFENDER, this demonstrates an unbiblical forgiveness (Matthew 18:21-35). The same is true of "I can forgive you, but I won't forget it." The OFFENDED must be reminded of two cogent passages, 1 Corinthians 6:1-11 (not shaming God by going to the secular court against another believer), and Matthew 18: 21-35, (God's definition of forgiveness).

WARNING: If the OFFENDED continues unsatisfied in his claim, then he is to be confronted with his unforgiving spirit, if he refuses to give complete forgiveness, then proceed to the next appropriate Matthew 18:15-2O step.

WARNING: If given enough time and the OFFENDER and/or the OFFENDED is unwilling to commit to a follow-through plan of restoration, then there is serious question of rejecting the work of God's Word and Holy Spirit and thers is not a complete repentance or forgiveness, Therefore, he must be confronted and if unwilling to change, proceed to the next appropriate step in the Matthew 18:15-20 process.

This process when done correctly by all parties, will bring a Holy Spirit directed reconciliation and a spiritual reunion that builds and does not tear down (1 Corinthians 13:10). May God bless you as a peacemaker!
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: erratum   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 am

Mareng Letty and to all batchmates,
Mejo mali ang understanding ko dun sa question ni Mareng
Letty madali kolang kasi binasa then gwa na agad ako ng
message posting and sent asap.

Yun pala it se there good grammar vs fluent in english

hehehehe...ang bilis ko kasi mag respond when its too late.
but anyway,I hope you may have some grasp about my
message.

rgds ulit,
James Duncan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WAG KANG MAGAGALIT SAKIN LETICIA, PLS, PERO NAPAPANAHON ITO   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 am

PARA MAINTINDIHAN ANG PANANAHIMIK NATIN LAGI SA MGA ISYUNG TAYO PA ANG MANGGUGULO AT ANG NAKAPANAKIT AT NAMBASTOS ANG INAALO!

"LETTY PELAGIO" <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>
"Alfredo Nicdao" <freddiencd@yahoo.com>, "Annabelle T. Gueco" <gematg@yahoo.com>, "Cirilo G. Papa Jr." <jungpapajr@yahoo.com>, "Fernando Nuñez III" <randynunez@yahoo.com>, "Jaime O. Dungca" <dungcajimmy@yahoo.com>, "Larry Perez Tan" <larry_ptan@yahoo.com>, "Ma. Noreena M. Lansang" <fullmetal_chibi@yahoo.com>, "Manuel Venancio R. Cortez" <mvrcortez@yahoo.com>, "Priscilla Sandoval Recidoro" <prislette@yahoo.com>, "Rodolfo Concepcion" <ompongcon@yahoo.com>, "Samuel Concepcion" <samconcepcion@yahoo.com>... more
Dear everyone,
Just for your info.
Regards,
Letty
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[START FROM NO. 1 OR FIRST COMMUNICATION PLS, BELOW: - ADMIN]
(6) --- On Sat, 9/13/08, LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Re: Reply!
To: felixcmjr@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, 13 September, 2008, 4:21 PM
Ok, apology accepted, Felix!
Letty

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[color=brown](5) --- On Sat, 9/13/08, felix majabague <felixcmjr@yahoo.com> wrote:
To: rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, 13 September, 2008, 3:29 PM
Sorry na nga po eh! hindi na po mauulit! maling- mali po ako!
patawad po![/
color]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(4) --- On Sat, 9/13/08, LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Saturday, 13 September, 2008, 1:56 PM
Felix,
First & foremost, we've never been close as what you're telling, we're
simply batchmates, it just so happen that I am one of the members of
the COMELEC Committee, wherein we had a couple of meetings &
I'm just doing the best I can to help/assist the Committee as part of
my responsibility, and that's it, nothing more & nothing less.
Letty
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(3) --- On Fri, 9/12/08, felix majabague <felixcmjr@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 10:38 PM
Madam Letty,
Sorry for words! Kasi if a person is close to me, I Always used that
words without any malice at all!, ang feeling ko close na ako sa iyo!
well ............. again I am sorry! And I will promise that I will not sent
it to you anymore! good day!
Felix
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(2) --- On Fri, 9/12/08, LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Reply!
Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 9:54 AM
Hi Felix,
Thanks for your birthday greetings to me! But I don't like the term you used in your question, it's not even considered as a gentlmanly question, either it's a joke or not.
Letty
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(1) --- On Fri, 9/12/08, felix majabague <felixcmjr@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Re: FW: Now this is a Bridge!!
Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 6:52 AM
HELLO LETTY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PO MADAM! SAAN PO KAYO MAGPAPA-CANTON? INVITE ME HA! MY BEST REGARDS! FELIX.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AT ITO ANG GUSTO KONG PANSININ, MAY TUNAY BANG PAGHINGI NG TAWAD ANG GINAWA NIYA KUNG SA SARILING BAHAY NILA NA HINDI NA NAGPOPOST SI LETICIA AY PINAGUUSAPAN SIYA AT NAIINSULTO PA WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE. GOOD MAY MGA TAGA-ROON NA HINDI NA NAGPOPOST ANG NAGSEND KAY LETICIA MAGING SAKIN AT IBA GALING SA IBANG BANSA PA, NA SABIHING PINARIRINGGAN ANG KASAMA NATIN. MAKIKITA NIYONG HINDI KO PINAPANSIN ANG LAHAT NG GINAGAWA SA DATI NA NILANG NABIKTIMA KASI NI HINDI AKO SUMAGOT SA EMAILS, NGAYON BA NAMANG WALA NA SIYA DOON EH IIKUTIN PA SIYA SA INIHINGI NA NG TAWAD YUN PALA ITO PA ANG LOW IQ? SASAAN KA MANNY TAPOS SA KABILA NG PANANAHIMIK PARANG ANG NAMBIKTIMA PA ANG INAALSA NILA DOON AY ANG NAMBIKTIMA ULI. GANYAN BA ANG KAILANGANG PATAWARIN MANNY NG BASTA-BASTA NA LANG KUNG WALANG TUNAY NA PAGHINGI NG TAWAD AT NAGPAPATULOY PA ANG MGA PUBLIKONG PARUNGGIT AT TAWAGAN SA ISA’T ISA SA PANANAHIMIK NI LETICIA? TINAWAGAN KO SI LETICIA NITONG HULI PARA GAMITIN ANG BLOG NATIN, SABI NIYA WAG NA LARRY, COOL KA LANG! BAHALA NA ANG DIOS SA KANILA! SAMPLE LANG ITO MANNY, ISANG MALIIT NA BAGAY KUNG ITURING NI LETTY NA SOBRANG INAALIMURA NILA AT PINAGUUSAPAN!

MANNY C. ITO ANG PINOST NI FELIX PAGKATAPOS NIYANG HUMINGI NG TAWAD NA TODO-TODO SA EMAIL KAY LETICIA SA QT KAMUSTAHAN….

Felix Majabague Jr. mSG. nO. 4849 - 09-14-2008 02:36 AM ET (US)
MAGANDANG ARAW PO SA LAHAT NG NAKATALA DITO SA BAHAY NI ATE JO LEYBA AT DOON PO SA PAMINSAN MINSANG SUMISILIP AT NAGHAHANAP NG MAGANDA O HINDI MAGANDANG BALITA!

I would like to share my unexpected reaction regarding the word "CANTON" sa modern world lalo na dito sa Pilipinas, ang pansit noon ay canton na ngayon ang tawag! eto po ay ginagamit sa halos lahat ng medium of greetings lalo na sa mga magkakakilala, kaibigan o hindi kaibigan... sa TV, sa Radio, sa print media even sa cards, at kung saan saan pa! ang canton ay tangap na sa lipunan.. alam naman natin na ang canton ay pangit pakinggang, ngunit kung ang iyong pag-iisip ay busilak lahat ng pangit pakinggang ay siyang nagbibigay sa atin ng kaligayahan.....maging makatutuhanan po tayo dito!!!!

To update lang po sa ating mga batchmates, "Pansit" noon "Canton" na po ngayon. dapat po medyo updated din po tayo sa words evolution! importante po yan para maiwasan ang misinterpretation lalo na kung streetsmart ang gumagamit ng mga words which is not acceptable to others sometimes. kaya lesson learned again, ingat po tayo sa mga words lalo na ngayon!baka iba ang dating sa mga tumatangap!

Don't used "Canton" "Hipon" na lang, kaya ang tamang gamit ay> Hey!magaling at mabait na tao! magpahipon ka naman!!!birthday mo ngayon eh!hehehehehe...Joke! LOL!!!!

Circulation of an email without the knowledge of the other party which is supposedly personal email between two party is a signed of traitor. Beware of this person it might be you the next victim! For clarity, it is a general statement without mentioning any name!It is jut a reminder! Many thanks!

Bastos>>>>kumporme kasi yan sa interpretation kung ano ba ang bastos, pero kung mataas ang IQ ng tao, lahat ng binibitawan kung salita kahit out of tune or out of box pa yan! maiintindihan what really the real message will be! pero kung mababaw lang at pang-uunawa, eh bastos nga ang dating!. Kahit double meaning pa yan, kung ang mensahe ay nakaayon sa daloy ng salita...hindi bastos yon!

FELIX PASENSYA NA HA, KASI NAGAMIT KONG EHEMPLO SA PAGPAPATAWAD ANG PINA-LATEST NA NAMUONG ISYUNG AYAW ILABAS NI LETICIA. PERO NAPAPANAHON!

BUKOD DITO, BATCHMATES KILALA NIYO KO SA PAGIGING FAIR AND HONEST. KAYA KO DINESISYUNANG IPUBLIKO ITO DITO AY PARA NAMAN MABIGYAN NG KATWIRAN ANG MGA PARUNGGIT SA KABILA AT ANG MALINAW NA SA SALINGBAYAN NG MGA NAGTATAWAGAN SA KABILANG BAKOD.

Aber kung ganito, sa sobrang daming isyung hindi nareresolba, paano, Manny? SA FUTURE OFFICERS PLEASE, TAMA NA ANG PAGIGING WHOLESOME SA LABAS AT SA LOOB AY NABUBULOK NA MGA SIRAAN AT HINANAKITAN. TULAD NG SINABI NI CRISTO SA ISANG NICHO O SEPULCHER, PUTI ANG LABAS NGUNIT NABUBULOK NA BANGKAY SA LOOB! FACE THE ISSUES FOR UNITY'S SAKE! THERE GOES THE THEME OF MY OLD SONG AGAIN......

GOODNIGHT!

"THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER (OR AVOID) THE PAST, ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT!"

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JAMES DUNCAN TAMA NAMAN ANG PAGKASAGOT MO AH...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:57 am

SA TINGIN KO NAPAKAGANDA NG MGA SINABI MO SA TANONG NI LETICIA, NASAPUL MO ANG TANONG. BILIB AKO SA IYO INTO PUTTING YOUR THOUGHTS INTO WORDS, SALUDO AKO JAMES.

SA LAHAT NG BATCHMATES, PASENSYA NA SA MGA NASABI KONG MAAARING SOBRANG DERECHO. JUST DISREGARD IT AND CONTINUE POSTING, KAHIT IDEDMA NIYO SOMEHOW YOU LET ME UNLOAD. SOBRA NA EH! KAYA HOPEFUL AKO KINA THELMA, EHLEE, JUN, MANNY CORTEZ AT FREDDIE NA I-ADDRESS ANG MGA WALANG CLOSURES NA ISYU NA NAGAWANG SARHAN SA BRASUHAN KASI SILA ANG MGA NAKAUPO!

MATULOG NA KO TALAGA!!!

My Prayer : "DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THERE'S ONE SOUL LIKE MANNY CORTEZ WHO STILL ASPIRES FOR A NEW BEGINNING FORTHE BATCH. I LIFT UP TO YOU THE NEXT BATCH OF OFFICERS TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES WITHOUT CLOSURES YET, DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE UNBECOMING OF AHS BATCH77 OFFICERS! AND SET A GOOD EXAMPLE TO ALL ARAULLIANS, PAST AND PRESENT! MORE IMPORTANTLY, MAY WE GRASP AND APPROPRIATE THE TRUE MEANING OF FORGIVENESS! IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A PICTURE THAT TOUCHES THE HEART WITH FUN & SWEETNESS   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu10

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THIS ONE IS BAD HAHAHA, WAG TULARAN....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu14
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LITERALLY A TREE OF LIFE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:30 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu15
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AND LASTLY, WHO WILL NOT LIKE THEM HAHAHA, SO CUTIE!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu16

'WAG MAG-DENY... YOU LIKE 'EM, CORRECT?

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TEKA MUNA MERON PANG PAHABOL, ANG GANDA KASI EH...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:40 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu18
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HARAPAN, ANG TANONG....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_fu19
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: YOU ARE ON A ROLL KABISE!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am

When you get Rolling Dudong - talagang you're on the roll ... !!!

Mabuti na lang at wala pa ako sa QT kung hindi baka nabagsakan ko ng 1000 pounder ang site na yun ... ha ha ha
lol!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Bomb_d10
It is always good to vent, mahirap kasi na nasa loob ang kulo di ba. No Comment ako ... buti na lang non-member ako nun lol!

Kala ko matutulog ka na Larry, nabasa ko ang PM mo sa akin. Then nasa Chatbox ako ng Home Page Brother. Napansin ko na-delete mo na ang mga 'over the bakod' messages. Ok lang yun, kasi na copy and paste naman ang mga yun sa thread dito
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MATINDI ITO SA LAHAT, NOEL RUIZ ACCDG 2 HIM, AS "PANDOY"   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 am

His email to me...
pogz larry, puede na ba itong picture ko na naka-attach? o mas better ung sa YM pics ko?mamili ka na dyan. pasilip-silip lang ako sa kapihan mo. will post later kasi medyo bc pa sa work. thank you again for the invitation. noel....><)>

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_pa10 AS PANDOY, VIGATZ!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Ahs_no11 AS FIRST NOEL DAW!

PAANO BA NAMAN AKO MAKAKATULOG NITO MANNY ACE, EH PAGCLOSE KO NG EMAIL KO BIGLANG BUMAKANA ANG BIGATING PICZ ITO, CLASSIC PARE!

TULARAN NIYO ANG KAKAIBAHAN NI NOEL RUIZ, MAS NAUNA ANG PICTURES KAYSA SA GTKPI NIYA HEHE!!! IBAH! First Noel, yung GTKPI mo hane? We will wait for that paghindi ka na busy! Thanks for the pix! Tisoy pa din Bay Noel!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SALAMAT MANNY ACE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 am

SANA NGA NANDOON KA NOON EH! HAHAHA!!! TALAGANG GOODNIGHT NA ITO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next