AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane dmni oto....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 am

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a
sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out
of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't
mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is
taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in
the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
raed tihs forwrad it

FORWARD ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT.
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LETICIA, AUDIE AND THELMA PARA MASAYA DITO DI BA....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:25 am

Haaay naku Leticia, ang saya kapag unti unting nagbabalikan ang lahat ano, bilib ako sayo din Letz kasi ang sipag mo din sa long posts ano? Parang ako pagsinisipag. It really takes time to write here pero pag ganado tayo kahit busy kayang kaya. Salamat sa lahat ng magandang kumplimentos nyo hane, that's for our friendship here. Masaya if we truly feel we belong to a group, for me one ultimate fulfillment in life is we got a group where we feel we belong, iba ang sense of belongingness.

Audie, you're welcome!!! We understand at talagang busy sa filing ng retirement and God bless bro sa iyong bagong business. Mas masarap magtrabaho sa sarili mong business di ba, kahit 24/7 ka pang magwork!!!

Thelma, oong oo yan kasi it's really different to reminisce the days of youth more so if we got sort of reliving the ways of our childhood days and youthful years. Pero totoo yung gustong parang umaayaw lalo na yung mga beauty conscious pero curiosity is there di ba, tipong 'ano kaya hitsura ko kung ma mug-shot ako?' Hehe, alam niyo there's a subconscious thrill inside that makes it more fun hahaha! Words cant say!

Ang susunod si Dodie o Nanette o Susan o si Pye, humanda kayo. Alam kong may mga angels here na mag-warn sa inyo. Big deal sa babae ang mamug shot kasi nga SINO ANG KAUNA-UNAHANG MA ESKANDALO HAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A FORWARDED MESSAGE EMAIL FROM JO LIONGSON-LEYBA...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:32 am

Poem to MOM

My son came home from school one day,

With a smirk upon his face.

He decided he was smart enough,

To put me in my place.

"Guess what I learned in Civics Two,

That's taught by Mr. Wright?

It's all about the laws today,

The 'Children's Bill of Rights.'

It says I need not clean my room,

Don't have to cut my hair

No one can tell me what to think,

Or speak, or what to wear.

I have freedom from religion,

And regardless what you say,

I don't have to bow my head,

And I sure don't have to pray.

I can wear earrings if I want,

And pierce my tongue & nose.

I can read & watch just what I like,

Get tattoos from head to toe.

And if you ever spank me,

I'll charge you with a crime.

I'll back up all my charges,

With the marks on my behind.

Don't you ever touch me,

My body's only for my use,

Not for your hugs and kisses,

That’s just more child abuse.

Don't preach about your morals,

Like your Mama did to you.

That's nothing more than mind control,

And it's illegal too!

Mom, I have these children's rights,

So you can't influence me,

Or I'll call Children's Protective Services,

Better known as C.P.S."

Mom's Reply and Thoughts

Of course my first instinct was

To toss him out the door.

But the chance to teach him a lesson

Made me think a little more.

I mulled it over carefully,

I couldn't let this go.

A smile crept upon my face,

He's messing with a pro.

Next day I took him shopping

At the local Goodwill Store.

I told him, "Pick out all you want,

There are shirts & pants galore. < BR>

I've called and checked with C.P.S...

Who said they didn't care

If I bought you K-Mart shoes

Instead of those Nike Airs.

I've canceled that appointment

To take your driver's test.

The C.P.S. Is unconcerned

So I'll decide what's best. "

I said "No time to stop and eat,

Or pick up stuff to munch.

And tomorrow you can start to learn

To make your own sack lunch.

Just save the raging appetite,

And wait till dinner time.

We're having liver and onions,

A favorite dish of mine."

He asked "Can I please rent a movie,

To watch on my VCR?"

"Sorry, but I sold your TV,

For new tires on my car.

I also rented out your room,

You'll take the couch instead.

The C.P.S. Requires

Just a roof over your head.

Your clothing won't be trendy now,

I'll choose what we eat.

That allowance that you used to get,

Will buy me something neat.

I'm selling off your jet ski,

Dirt-bike & roller blades.

Check out the 'Parents Bill of Rights',

It's in effect today!

Hey hot shot, are you crying,

Why are you on your knees?

Are you asking God to help you out,

Instead of C.P.S..?"

Send to all people that have teenagers or have already raised

teenagers,

Or have children who will soon be teenagers or those who will be

parents someday

OR ANYONE WHO'D JUST GET A LAUGH ...I love this One!! !

MOM (Mean Old Mother.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WHAT I WANNA SHARE IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:43 am

THE BIBLE INSTRUCTS US TO WATCH AND PRAY BUT WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND US POINTS TO THE FULFILLMENT OF BIBLE PROPHECIES. AND THIS IS MY MINISTRY TO GIVE BIBLICAL SIGNIFICANCE TO TODAY'S CURRENT EVENTS... "ENDTIMES UPDATES PUBLICATION".

Matthew 10:21 is now a reality because of our new laws that was protected by UN's Declaration for the Rights of the Child:
"And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death."

JO's forwarded message is very true. I AM A MEMBER OF CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE SOCIETY and we got access to classified docs that were normally not published in mainstream media. The clandestine plan of the United Nations are very alarming to the future of our kids, if the Lord tarries, the Bible instructs us, "Let no man deceive you by any means." Remember that United Nations is seen today by Bible Scholars as the coming World Government." And the following are its Hidden Agenda:
UNITED NATIONS’ FIVE HIDDEN AGENDA EXPOSED

I. GLOBAL AGENDA 2000: The secret code phrase for One World Government under the United Nations as backed up by the billionaires of the world. More popularly known as the New World Order, now called Global Union.

II. URI 2000 (United Religions Initiative 2000): The secret code phrase for One World Government’s Global Church that will promote Peace and Prosperity to back up “Prosperity and Peace” Drive of the political New Agers, i.e. New World Order. The church that we have been brought up IS NOW uniting all religions (pictures will support this) under one faith, “syncretism” or “unity in diversity”. This is founded by the World Bank. Prosperity Gospel supports Antichrist in his Peace Policy mentioned in Daniel 8:24, 25, “And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall PROSPER… and THOUGH his POLICY HE SHALL CAUSE CRAFT TO PROSPER in his hand… AND BY PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY!!!”

III. GOALS 2000 AGENDA: The secret code phrase for One World Government’s holistic strategy education affiliated with the United Nations that has a hidden agenda of possessing every youth and child to be politically correct to the New World Order under UN’s Declaration of Rights of the Child. Under local context, R.A. 7610 (corporal punishment prohibited) and P.T.C.A. (Parents-Teachers-Community-Association) will match Magna Carta for Students and reinvent Philippine schools for the year 2000 onwards. They will make all youths become god at the dawning of the “Age of Aquarius” and become Cosmic, part of the universe with One Global Mind and Soul… which New Agers call “The conspiracy” with “Triquetra” as the mark of the Beast!

IV. GLOBAL 2000 REPORT: The secret code phrase for One World Government’s plan to control the minds of the peoples of the world under NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Project Blue Beam holographic imaging. Serge Monast exposed this deceptive plan that shall produce a holographic image with depth perception in the skies, which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF, LF waves as it is to optical phenomenon. They call this “Artificial Thought” (meaning duplicated messiahs will speak a message straight to their brains through Radio Frequency (RF), without hearing it) or “synthetic telepathy” or “electronic telepathic two-ways communication. This will implement their goal to make man god, ‘The Aquarian Conspiracy.’

WORLD LANGUAGE AND EDUCATION- Rev. 17:13: “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 1 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”

“THEY HAVE ONE MIND”, Gen. 11’s One Language is true today through Information Technology, and this resulted to GLOBAL VILLAGE, it’s already a WIRED, WIRED WORLD through computer technology. DANIEL 12:24, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Travel and Knowledge is so amazing today. He satellite and its process or triangulation through the use of cell sites and bio-chips and human transponders are the technology of control of the Antichrist globally. GLOBAL EDUCATION AGENDA today empowers the youths of today. School modules put emphasis on Self-Awareness, Values Clarification and Wellness which are New Age values based on Baha’i Faith. The OBE (Outcome Based Education) is evil and it has penetrated our school curricula as early as the preschool. Isaiah 3:4-5 tells us that they will make youth become princes and they shall rule the ancient: “And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another; and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.” Daniel 7:20 speaks of a mouth that speaketh great things of deception.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: UN has a scary plan for our youths of today...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Un_ed10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS TODAY IN O.B.E. THAT MAY HELP YOU SEE THE TRUTH....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:14 am

GLOSSARY of Education Terms
As time permits, we plan to add more definitions. Hopefully, this will help Christian parents identify -Educational terms that sound nice but hide a contrary meaning

Occult practices that may sound safe but involve other gods and pagan rituals

Three sets of Meanings for Educational Buzzwords
Most of these definitions came from the glossary in Brave New Schools. They were compiled with help from researchers Cynthia Weatherly, Marla Quenzer (Iowa), Betty Lewis (MI), and Elizabeth Stoner (Mississippi).
At the end of some definitions, we suggest that you read certain articles for more information. Where there is no link to an article, such a suggestion usually refers to a complementary definition that provides additional help. Finally, to fully understand the new worldwide education system and the context for these terms, we suggest you read Brave New Schools.

ACHIEVEMENT-BASED EDUCATION: See Outcome-based Education. Remember, the labels change as often as needed to keep ahead of critics.
AFFECTIVE DOMAIN: The area of learning that deals with feelings, beliefs, values, attitudes, motives... all those inner factors that determine behavior and responses to stimuli. By changing or modifying the affective domain, educators can control behavior--or so they believe. (See Mastery Learning)
ASSESSMENT: A means of measuring student progress toward national and state goals. (See Authentic assessment)
AT-RISK: Any "student who is at risk of not meeting the goals of the educational program...or not becoming a productive worker." (Iowa State Standards) Programs such as Parents As Teachers (PAT), 21st Century schools, Healthy People 2000 and others define at-risk in categories such as PAT's famous "other, that wonderful catch all." (See Parents As Teachers)
AUTHENTIC ASSESSMENT: Alternative tests which assess student ability to solve problems and perform task under simulated "real life" situations. It measures student responses which demonstrate what students think, do and have become. These outcomes are recorded during normal classroom involvement. Teachers may use hand-held computer scanners that scan the students' bar coded name and responses, then transfer the information into a computer later.
BENCHMARKS OR MILESTONES: Tangible, incremental steps toward meeting specific goals and national standards.
BRIDGING: A teacher helping students make connections between what they are studying and real-life, out-of-school experiences.
CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCED MASTERY (CAM): An advanced achievement credential that follows the CIM and supposedly proves mastery of "higher-level educational outcomes". (See Workforce Development Means Lifelong Indoctrination)
CHANGE AGENT: A term utilized by many, including President Clinton and leading educators, to summarize a major task of educators: to change our schools, our children, our nation, and the world.
CHARACTER EDUCATION: An attempt to teach students global or core values. It sounds good, but character qualities such as responsibility, respect, and honesty are redefined to fit the global paradigm. Traditional morality will no longer fit nor be tolerated. (See "Character Training for Global Citizenship")
CHOICE: Allowing parents to enroll their children in any public schools within the district or inter-district, or--depending on the scope of the choice program--provides tax credits that can be applied toward tuition in private schools. All schools receiving federal funding must adopt "voluntary" national standards which force students to conform to core beliefs, values and attitudes. "Such choices should include all schools that serve the public and are accountable to public authority." (America 2000)
CIM, CERTIFICATE OF INITIAL MASTERY: Replacing the high school diploma, the CIM (under this or another label) will be the "new job ticket"--the reward for demonstrating "mastery" in the various attitudes and citizenship skills deemed necessary for employment and citizenship. (See Workforce Development and Zero Tolerance for Non-Compliance)
COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT: The mental process of acquiring information, building a knowledge base, and learning increasingly advanced reasoning and problem-solving skills from infancy through adulthood.
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE: Mental confusion and emotional tension caused by incompatible values. Created through classroom stimuli such as hypothetical stories or pagan ritual that conflict with home-taught values, it forces most children to rethink and modify their values to resolve the conflict.
COLLABORATIVE LEARNING: Group learning. Views all knowledge as "the common property of a group."
COLLECTIVE: The opposite of individualism and free enterprise, it emphasizes utopian ideals such as Marxist equality and "serving the greater whole". Examples: a commune or a communist farm "owned" and operated by all the people.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH EDUCATION: A sequential pre-K through 12 curriculum to address the physical, mental, emotional and social (including holistic) dimensions of health.
COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAM: The school, as the hub of the community, offers health (including sex, AIDS, etc.) education and services, integrated school and community health promotion, nutrition/food service, guidance-counseling, etc. (See School-based clinics)
CONFLICT RESOLUTION: A psychological technique for dealing with (often hypothetical) conflicts. It manipulates a child's value system, trading old absolutes and convictions for compromise positions. In a legal context, it is used to avoid litigation. (See Consensus Building and Common Ground)
CONSCIOUSNESS: Individual or collective (public and cultural) awareness or the moral and spiritual consciousness of a nation. This consciousness reflects the common world view or paradigm.
CONSENSUS BUILDING: The process by which students, schools, communities or groups of people learn to compromise individual beliefs and ideas in order to seek "common ground" and come to consensus. This pre-planned consensus may be dictated from the top-down (national to local), yet be promoted as grass roots ideologies. It changes beliefs through pressure to conform to group-thinking. (See Synthesis)
CONTENT STANDARDS: Descriptions of what students should know and demonstrate in each subject area.
CONTEXT: The setting or circumstances that surrounds a particular event, statement or story. Since most events or stories are understood or interpreted according to its context, a teacher can change traditional meanings by altering the context. The Biblical word "truth" gains a totally different meaning when used in an Indian myth such as The Truth about the Moon, which doesn't tell the truth at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS /Part 2....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:16 am

COOPERATIVE LEARNING: Small groups of students with varied abilities who learn to share responsibility for achieving group goals. High achieving students carry the weight of a group assignment for which all receive the same group grade. It is supposed to eliminate competitiveness and individualism while teaching cooperation, problem solving, and responsibility for achieving group success instead of personal success. Promoting collectivism, it lowers academic standards by forcing high achievers to bear the burden of success for others.
CRITICAL THINKING: Challenging students' traditional beliefs, values and authorities through values clarification strategies and Mastery Learning. (See Sex Ed and Global Values)
CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE STRATEGIES: Practices that celebrate diversity and enable students to succeed in school regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, age disability, marital status, family background, or economic status. They sacrifice the rights of individuals to supposedly gain the collective good of the whole.
CURRICULUM FRAMEWORK: A stepping stone between national standards and local curriculum which tells local districts what they must teach to meet state and national standards.
DELPHI TECHNIQUE: Communication technique used to manipulate a diverse group toward a consensus position through circulating information for comment in several rounds synthesizing the responses until all agree. If a participant's view cannot be synthesized with the groups after repeated rounds, then the premise must be declared invalid and abandoned. Breaks down moral barriers and shifts students world view from the old to the new paradigm.
DISCOVERY LEARNING: The student supposedly generates and tests his own ideas, conclusions, concepts, etc., creating his own understanding of reality and giving new meanings to traditional words. In reality, he or she is prompted toward a pre-planned understanding through stories, suggestions, questions, and group dialogue
DISSONANCE: See Cognitive dissonance.
DISTANCE LEARNING: A broad term encompassing technology that extends the learning community beyond the classroom walls. Courses are offered via satellite and the Internet, and email links students directly to peers, professors, programmers and change agents around the globe. Dustin Heuston of Utah's World Institute for Computer-Assisted Teaching (WICAT) shares his delight in the power of this technology: "We've been absolutely staggered by realizing that the computer has the capability to act as if it were ten of the top psychologists working with one student. You've seen the tip of the iceberg. Won't it be wonderful when the child in the smallest county in the most distant area or in the most confused urban setting can have the equivalent of the finest school in the world on that terminal and no one can get between that child and that computer? (See Clinton’s War on Hate Bans Christian Values)
DREAMCATCHER: A "magical" spiderweb inside a sacred hoop (circle or ring) which, according to the contemporary myth, stops bad dreams but allows good dreams to float through. Supposedly an American Indian fetish, children make it in crafts classes and hang it on or near their beds -- expecting miracles.
EARTH-CENTERED SPRITITUALITY: A pantheistic, monistic blend of the world's pagan religions. It views all life as being interconnected and trades God for a spiritualized Mother Earth, nature spirits, or other supernaturals. (See Gaia)
EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT: The national and international, bipartisan leadership that plans and promotes today's transformation. Diverse and often divided, it is bonded by a common vision of the transformative role of education--and of their own role as change agents.
ELECTRONIC PORTFOLIO: The computer-driven permanent record for each learner, which contains and discloses personal information. (See No Place to Hide)
EQUALITY: All schools conforming to an "equal" standard determined by the needs of the slowest learner. It limits a student's ability to excel and explains why OBE is referred to as "dumbing down".
EURYTHMY: A form of movement defined and promoted by Rudolf Steiner, a former Theosophist (a follower of the channeled messages from "Ascended Masters," especially the Tibetan Master Djwhal Khul, spirit guide to Alice Bailey), and the founder of the Waldorf Schools.
FABIAN SOCIALIST: A member of the Fabian Society which sought the gradual worldwide spread of socialism by peaceful means. The Huxley brothers, Aldous and Julian were Fabian socialists. Aldous wrote Brave New World. Julian Huxley became the first head of UNESCO, where he laid a socialist foundation the global education program now being implemented around the world. See also www.the-wood.org/socialism/fabianism.htm
FACILITATOR: (1) A non-directive, non-judgmental teacher/leader who creates an environment for learning, records student progress, and motivates students to exercise self-direction in determining and achieving educational goals. (2) A change agent who chairs hand-picked committees or groups to direct discussion toward the "right" predetermined conclusions or consensus. This process is called "managed change."
GAIA: (1) The name of the ancient Greek earth-goddess, (2) a "scientific" hypothesis by Dr. James Lovelock, who views the earth as a living, self-directing organism, (3) a feminine, pantheistic lifeforce that embodies, nurtures and guides the evolution of all life. See illustration in the article, From the Littleton Crisis to Government Control.
GENDER NORMING: Grading student, not on merit alone, but on subjective gender expectations by staff based on student's gender coupled with class performance. An attempt to "level the playing field.
GLOBAL EDUCATION: Prepares students to be global, interdependent citizens by developing a global consciousness which embraces "universal" values and pantheistic, earth-centered beliefs that supposedly will save the planet and unify its people. Teaching global idealism and training students in political activism, it builds a malleable young army ready to support the United Nations and other organizations calling for a world government. Watch out! The process of building world citizens is detailed in Brave New Schools.
GLOBAL SPIRITUALITY: A blend of the world's New Age and earth-centered religions. Since most are pantheistic, monistic and polytheistic, they fit together--but exclude monotheism, especially biblical Christianity. Those that don’t fit the pattern needed to model the new global spirituality, are simply molded or adapted to fit. Thus, a universalist revision of "Christianity" would be acceptable – one that deletes the cross and Jesus Christ as the only way. See Establishing a Global Spirituality.
GUIDED IMAGERY: A visualization exercise directed by a teacher/facilitator to produce a relaxed or altered state of consciousness. Since the facilitator often guides the students toward pre-planned images, the exercise becomes ominously like a class in witchcraft. As Starhawk, founder of the Covenant of the Goddess, wrote in The Spiral Dance, spell casting and magic are based on a four-fold formula: relaxation, concentration, visualization, and (mental projection). See Star Wars joins United Religions at the Presidio.
HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS (HOTS): Psychological manipulation using "application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation" (the higher level of Bloom's Taxonomy) without the factual knowledge needed for rational and objective thinking. Students base their "own" conclusions (to which they are led by a trained teacher-facilitator) on biased, politically correct information and disinformation. (See Lower Order Thinking Skills and Chapter 3 of Brave New Schools.)
HOLISTIC EDUCATION: Education involving the whole person--body, soul, and spirit. It integrates all subjects and infuses all learning with a pantheistic, monistic spirituality.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS /Part 3....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 am

HUMAN CAPITAL or RESOURCE: The new label for all people, adults as well as children, who are being shaped to match the supposed needs of the global economy. The goal of our new U.S.-UNESCO education system is lifelong training and socialization for a global workforce managed through consensus groups and Total Quality Management (TQM).
INCLUSION: Assigning all students to regular classrooms, including those with severe disabilities, thus turning each class into a special education class.
INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION PLAN (IEP): The individualized behavior modification plan for changing a students beliefs and behavior through stimuli, response, assessment, and remediation. The control mechanism of Mastery Learning, it adapts to each student's rate of change and degree of resistance and indicates corrective measures. Masquerading as an academic plan, its goal is to mold minds to fit the global community and workforce. The goal is to use computers programmed according to each child’s needs, weaknesses, interests, and resistance or "locus of control.
"Lifework Plan (also known as IEP or Individual Education Plan): DCFL defines it as follows: "A lifework plan is a personal information system that will benefit decision-making. It is a living document, frequently revised. The lifework plan should [include] . . . individualized learning plans and/or career development plans. It should provide a format such as a portfolio for collecting relevant materials. Most educators foresee a computer record-keeping system that supplement paper files."

INFUSION: A strategy that hides or blends politically correct social philosophies and matching activities into the basic content of the curriculum.

INTEGRATIVE EDUCATION or CURRICULUM: Organizing learning around broad themes, thus making it easy to infuse global, new-paradigm suggestions and activities into standard lessons. See note with practical explanation at the end.
INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACHES: blending various subjects (math, art, language, etc.) in order to teach and demonstrate the unity of all things. See systems thinking.
INTRINSIC MOTIVATION: A system of rewards based on the inner feelings of the child.
JOURNAL: A daily record in which students express and deal with their feelings and emotions. When included in the student's assessment portfolio, it violates the students' right to privacy. Unlike traditional journals which recorded facts (travel, business, etc.), these journals contain expressions of feelings and attitudes that stress emotional responses, encourage the child to focus on feelings rather than facts, and become revealing indicators of progress toward new values or resistance to change.
LIFE SKILLS, LIFE ROLE COMPETENCIES: Preparation for all life roles. The total development of the child--body, mind, and spirit -- as a learner, worker, consumer, family member, and citizen. What the student must believe, think and do to meet the exit outcomes.
LIFELONG LEARNING: A continuos, lifelong program to re-educate the masses in preparation for the 21st Century workforce and community. All adults must meet the social, psychological, and work skills standards required for work and citizenship. (See articles on the UN Plan for Your Mental Health, Clinton’s War on Hate, Star Wars, and others.
LITERACY, ENVIRONMENTAL: Embracing the global view of the "environmental crisis" and accepting the politically correct understanding of Global Warming, Ozone holes, etc. Has little to do with the traditional meaning of literacy.
LITERACY, FUNCTIONAL: Basic literacy skills (such as reading a map or following instructions) needed to live and participate in society. Does not necessarily mean the ability to read in the traditional sense.
LITERACY, HEALTH: Accepting the new politically correct standards and responsibilities for personal and community health, including mental health. (See The UN Plan for Your Mental Health)
LITERACY, WORKPLACE: Literacy focused on specific job skills; learning the factual, communication, reading, and math skills need to perform required functions.
LITERACY, CULTURAL: Viewing life, people, and nature from a politically correct or new-paradigm perspective.
LITERATURE BASE: Teaching language arts, civic responsibility, and character through literature. It enables teachers to manipulate a child's belief system by choosing new-paradigm literature and/or interpreting literature according to the new paradigm.
LOCAL CONTROL: A smokescreen to pacify critics. A euphemism, since all control rests with those who determine the national standards and assessments. Local educators are only free to find ways to meet those national standards.
LOWER-ORDER THINKING SKILLS: Include knowledge, comprehension and memorization, the cornerstones of traditional schools, which have been demoted to lower-order skills. (See Higher Order Thinking Skills and Mastery Learning)
MAGIC GATHERING: An increasingly popular and psychologically addictive occult card game used by young and old nationwide, often after years of involvement with the occult role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons. Used to teach math to gifted students, it is gaining popularity --inside and outside classrooms--even among elementary ages students. A New York student, excused from playing Magic in his classroom, was given a card called "Soul exchange". It pictured spirits rising from graves and advised: "Sacrifice a white creature." On the playground, his school-mates "summon" the forces on the cards they collect by raising sticks into the air and saying "Spirits enter me." They call it being "possessed." All except one parent had given their uninformed consent. (See article on "Pokemon.")
MAGNET SCHOOLS: A public school focused on a specialized area of learning, which may have formed a partnership with a private organization.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS /Part 4....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 am

MASTERY LEARNING: A psychological process based on the premise that all children can learn if given enough time and help. It uses behavior modification techniques (stimulus, response, assessment, remediation) to change the students' beliefs, attitudes, values and behavior. The student must "master" each sequential step toward the required "outcome" (and demonstrate this mastery by modifying behavior patterns) before advancing to the next stage. (See IEP, OBE, Global Education)
MEDICINE (American Indian): Magic, spiritual power, as used in medicine man or medicine wheel (See list of symbols).
MIND MAPPING: A new way of diagramming complex conceptual relationships. With their imagination, students create a network of lines connecting words and brief phrases.
MONISM: All is one; everything is interconnected, bound together through a pantheistic force that infuses everything with spiritual life.
MOVEMENT (Eurythmy): Using free-form movement as an artistic expression. Today, it is often based on Eurythmy, a form of movement defined and promoted by Rudolf Steiner, the founder of the Waldorf Schools.
MULTICULTURAL EDUCATION: Teaching tolerance, "respect and appreciation" for the world's diverse cultures, beliefs systems, and lifestyles – especially those that clash with traditional values and biblical truth --with the acknowledged goal of producing public consciousness of the unity of all things. It shows little tolerance for biblical Christianity.
MULTICULTURAL PERSPECTIVE: All are one, not matter what religion or values a person chooses. (See preceding definition) A global world view, a way of thinking or a way of understanding reality based on a new politically correct "consciousness" or "awareness" that all things are essentially interconnected through a pantheistic spirituality.
MYTH: A culturally significant fictional or fantasy story which attempts to explain some aspect of reality (the origin of the coyote, why it rains, etc.) but has no basis in factual reality.
National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP): "The Nation's Report Card" which measures student progress by testing different subject areas in alternative years. Also gathers personal data on children and families to fill out longitudinal profiles that includes beliefs, attitudes, behavior and values.
National Center on Education and the Economy (NCEE): Founded by Marc Tucker, it conceived the CIM in a 1990 report called America's Choice: High Skills or Low Wages. See "Zero Tolerance for Non-Compliance".
New Standards Project (NSP): A partnership formed by Marc Tucker (head of NCEE) and Lauren Resnick to establish a "world-class" system of standards and assessment that reflects international standards and culminates with the CIM and CAM.
NON-GRADED SCHOOLS: Teaching children of different ages and ability levels together, without dividing the curriculum into steps labeled by grade designation. Rather than passing or failing at the end of the year, students progress at their own individual rates. Letter grades are usually replaced by authentic assessments.
OUTCOME-BASED EDUCATION (also called OBE, Standards-driven Education, Achievement-based Education, Performance-based Education...): The national, multilevel delivery system for Mastery Learning. Driven by national standards which match international standards, it forces states and local schools to teach according to national guidelines, curriculum frameworks, work-skills competencies, etc. by tying much-needed federal funding to compliance. Almost every other definition in this glossary list describes a facet of OBE, so scan the entire list. See also this broader definition of OBE and Outcomes-Driven Developmental Model (ODDM). The latter turned out to be a dismal but expensive failure.
OUTCOMES: "What students must know, and be able to do, and be like." Determined at the national and international level, they must be met locally. Called learning goals, performance objectives, standards, competencies or capacities, they all require students to embrace "new thinking, new strategies, new behavior, and new beliefs."
PAGAN: A person who embraces a polytheistic/pantheistic (earth-centered) religion. Many call themselves pagans, which they consider a good, not derogatory, name.
PAIDEIA PROPOSAL: An education plan based on an ancient holistic Greek concept explained by Marilyn Ferguson in the Aquarian Conspiracy: "The paideia referred to the educational matrix created by the whole of Athenian culture, in which the community and all its disciplines generated learning resources for the individual, whose ultimate goal was to reach the divine center in the self." (See Chapter 7 in Brave New Schools) Its four-step process -- pre-test, teach/train, post-test and remediation -- matches Mastery Learning. It was adapted as a model for Outcome-based Education by Mortimer Adler, a zealous advocate of a one world government and designer of classroom games that encourage global socialism.
PANTHEISM: All is god; a universal spiritual force infuses all things with spiritual life. It can be called the Great Spirit, Gaia, Mother Earth, a cosmic force, the Source, ultimate wisdom, etc.
PARADIGM SHIFT: A cultural transformation, a change in consciousness, a new way of thinking, understanding and explaining reality. Today's paradigm shift means replacing the Judeo/Christian world view with a New Age/Neopagan paradigm establishing earth-centered spritituality and global socialism.
PARADIGM: A world view, a model or pattern, a mental framework for thinking, for organizing information, and for understanding and explaining reality.
PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT: Holds parents responsible for making sure the child attends school, completes prescribed homework, and learns whatever else schools will decide once the system is implemented. (Will schools tell parents what and how they must teach at home?) A way of involving parents in the consensus process, where they, too, will become part of UNESCO’s "Lifelong Learning."
PARENTS AS TEACHERS (PAT): Brings the state educator into homes to make sure each child starts school "ready to learn" and "able to learn". The child is given a personal computer code number, and a computer record is initiated that will enable the national data system to track each child for the rest of his life. Parents as well as children are evaluated. (See Chapter 7 in Brave New Schools)
PARTNERSHIP: A unified effort by two or more entities, to implement the national education goals – or any other government program that fits into the new global management system. (See "Local Agenda 21: The UN Plan for Your Community")
PEER TUTORING: Children teaching children. Assigning fast learners to tutor slow learners limits the progress of the former and may subject the latter to peer ridicule.
PERFORMANCE-BASED ASSESSMENT: An assessment system which leans heavily on open-ended answers and extensive writing. According to government research, it often falls short in validity, content, disparate impact, objectivity, and scoring reliability. Dr. E. D. Hirsch, Jr. calls it “The original term used by specialists in the psychometric literature for what is called variously 'authentic assessment,' 'exhibitions,' and 'portfolio assessment.'" See Education Terminology Every Parent Must Understand
PHONICS: Learning to read by decoding words. Students break words down into component parts and relate letters and groups of letters to the sounds of spoken language. (Contrast with Whole Language)
POLYTHEISM: Belief in many gods, spirits, counterfeit angels, or other supernaturals.
PORTFOLIO ASSESSMENT: Measuring student progress by evaluating his or her "portfolio": a collection of work which includes art projects, written assignments, journaling, and a variety of other work that demonstrate learning.
PRIVATIZATION: Transferring educational policy-making and implementation from the public domain into the private or business arena where educational leaders become accountability to rich funders (such as the Carnegie, Ford, Danforth, Rockefeller, Spencer, and Annenberg Foundations), rather than concerned parents and their representatives.

PROCESS-BASED INSTRUCTION: The process by which you find an answer is more important than the content. This process is led by a teacher/facilitator trained to provide suggestive questions then let the students work together toward a consensus. The group's "creative" and collective thinking is what counts. A correct answer is secondary.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS /Part 5....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:19 am

PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION: A movement, initiated by John Dewey, to replace the traditional schools of the 1800's with a new system based on a humanistic/global social philosophy. The new ideal stresses informal, active, child-centered approaches that would produce the "right" kind of world-class citizen.
QUEST: A generally ineffective anti-drug program based on situation ethics and values clarification strategies. Undermining a child's sense of right and wrong, it opens the door for students to think, imagine, and do the unthinkable.
RE-LEARNING: The aim of Soviet education in former Communist countries around the world. In America today, it means dismantling the old ways and establishing new ways of thinking and choosing. It applies to adults as well as children. (See Brainwashing and Community Education)
REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL LABORATORIES: Private, non-profit corporations funded, in whole or in part, under Title IV of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965. They develop programs that link their research to practices in the schools of their respective regions. Far West Regional Educational Laboratory (FWREL) and Mid-Continent Educational Laboratories (McREL) lead in the national/international transformation. See Regional Educatonal Laboratory. (Read about Shirley McCune, former head of McREL, in the article on Star Wars Joins United Religions at the Presidio.
REMEDIATION: A stage in the OBE/mastery learning loop, which applies to students who resist change or fail to show expected progress. Remediation continues until the student learns the required outcomes and demonstrates them on standardized tests.
RESPONSIBILITY: Demonstrating high level of effort and perseverance to attain goal. In the context of the new global paradigm, it implies "serving the collective" in the spirit of co-operation. (See Character Training for Global Citizenship)
RESTRUCTURING: A systemic or system-wide movement to change the entire education model in order to achieve the new national goals. This revolutionary, never-ending change process includes: Mastery Learning, Outcome-based Education, and Partnerships with business and community leaders, churches, and parents. Almost every word in this glossary describes a part of today's restructuring effort.

SCANS --The Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills: Links education to the Department of Labor in a joint effort to create a workforce that meets the future needs for a global workforce and produces students that are competent in prescribed work skills, including attitudes and group thinking. It can direct students into specific training, limit their options, bring intrusive government influences into all aspects of life.

SCANS COMPETENCIES: an official list of competencies from the U.S. Department of Labor describing work skills that "effective workers can productively use."
SCHOOL-BASED DECISION MAKING: A form of school governance that replaces elected school boards or school system administrators with a council consisting of principals, teachers and selected parents who support the new system. Designed to implement the changes with minimal hindrance, it is not accountable to elected officials or concerned parents.
SCHOOL-TO-WORK or SCHOOL-TO-CAREER: The link or partnership between the schools and business established through the SCANS competencies, which provide a criteria both for testing and training the global workforce.
SCHOOL/COMMUNITY BASED CLINICS: Comprehensive health services offered near or at the school. Individual health plans (for treatment, prevention, birth control, abortion counseling, psychological tests...) would be developed for each student -- and eventually for all family members. The controversial genital exams forced on young girls are part of this program.
SELF-ESTEEM: Confidence in self-worth and personal skills, awareness of personal abilities and how to relate positively to others. An excuse for purging all biblical beliefs which could produce feelings of guilt and shame--and therefore lower self-esteem.
SERVICE LEARNING: Combining community service with politically correct instruction that encourages students to see social problems from a collective new-paradigm perspective -- and to see spiritual differences through the filter of a pluralistic, unbiblical worldview. (This is explained in detail in chapter 6 of Brave New Schools)
SHARED RESPONSIBILITY: The school, community, and parent share the responsibility for raising children. The school can hold parents accountable for the teaching/training role assigned to them, but parents have little or no control over the school's responsibility to their child.
SITE-BASED CURRICULUM: Though written by local teachers, this curriculum must be designed to prepare students to meet the national outcomes. Often compiled from various sources, it is not easily identified or understood by concerned parents.
SITE-BASED MANAGEMENT: A non-elected management (made up of the principal, selected staff, lead/master teachers, and a few supportive parents and students) which either replaces the elected school board or reduces its members to figureheads. Parents and taxpayers who oppose the transformation lose all representation.
SPECIAL EDUCATION (redefined): Planned for all children "at risk" of not meeting the national standards. (See chapter 7 in Brave New Schools)
SPEEDE/EXPRESS: Monitors the student's academic progress recorded in the CIM databank and sends an IEP format to higher educational institutions, agencies or corporations when indicated. Part of the NCS's (National Computer System) microcomputer-based software for K-12 schools.
SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION: The belief that the earth evolves spiritually as well as physically. To speed the evolution toward ultimate perfection (Teilhard deChardin called it the Omega point), people must grow in consciousness, becoming increasingly aware of the oneness (monism) of all life and tuned to the universal forces that guides and inspires progress. (See Faith in Evolution)
STAFF DEVELOPMENT: A long-term process tied to the top-down, nationwide revolution shaking the whole system. Since teachers cannot manage the behavior modification strategies until they themselves have been properly trained, their "development" is essential to the change. Like their students, they must be pre-tested, trained, evaluated, re-trained, re-tested.... all life long.
STAKEHOLDERS: All who are significantly effected by specified programs.
STANDARDS-DRIVEN EDUCATION: See Outcome-based Education.
STANDARDS: The national criteria for student performance. It provides benchmarks set to the "highest in the world" to assure "competitiveness" and "citizenship" in the coming global economy. (See Mastery Learning)
STUDENTS: Includes teachers, parents and other adults; all must be retrained. (See Lifelong learning.)
SYNTHESIS: One of the higher order thinking skills in Bloom's Taxonomy. Uses the principles of Hegelian Dialectics to join the beliefs or ideas (thesis) of individual students into a new joint belief--the compromise solution or synthesis. (See consensus building and Chapter 3 in Brave New Schools)
SYSTEMIC CHANGE or SCHOOL REFORM: Total transformation -- top-down, system-wide, international as well as national. "Systemic" means "one body having interacting and interdependent parts," which include pre-school, public elementary and high schools, private schools, colleges, universities, health clinics, and every other kind of community partner. Its motto--from The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas Kuhn who coined the word paradigm: The change "must occur all at once," it cannot be accomplished piecemeal by "disconnected projects or quick fixes." The planned deadline is school year 2000-2001.
SYSTEMS THINKING: The "new way of thinking," by which all things are seen as part of "the whole." Old definitions and ways of reasoning must be adapted to the new "holistic" or "wholistic" way of looking at nature, people, education, social problems, and the "environmental crisis." According to Education for Sustainability, page 5 (a publication prepared in partnership with President Clinton’s Council on Sustainable Development),systems thinking would "teach skills such as problem solving, conflict resolution, consensus building, information management, interpersonal expression, and critical and creative thinking." And, according to Corinne McLaughlin, first task-force coordinator for the PCSD, "The systems view sees the world in terms of relationships and integrated wholes whose properties cannot be reduced to those of smaller units."1 (See Global Education and "World Heritage 'Protection: UNESCO's War Against National Sovereignty'")
THEMATIC LEARNING: All subjects revolve around one central theme such as American Indians or Aztec culture.
THINKING CURRICULUM: All knowledge or learning must relate to real-life experiences and stimulate the student to make connections, or bridge, various interdependent subjects. (See Integrative Learning)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TERMS /Concluded....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am

THRESHOLD: The point where a stimulus of increasing strength produces the desired response. In Mastery Learning, it shows how much psychological stimuli -- and what kinds of conditions -- will cause a student to behave the desired way (the required outcome)
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM): A strategy for managing "continual improvement" through statistical tools and continual assessments, monitoring, and remediation – always correcting any deviation from the vision and mission of the organization. This management system can be effective when used by corporations to evaluate and improve products. It is a tool for government control over the thoughts, beliefs and behavior of "human resources" when used in education. Administered through the site-based management, it emphasizes the "customer" or "stakeholder", which includes everyone but the concerned parent. (See the UN Plan for Your Mental Health and The UN Plan for Your Community)
TRANSFORMATION: The process of "rethinking our present educational system and reshaping it to meet present and future needs of students and society.
TRANSFORMATIONAL OBE: An anti-intellectual, highly politicized plan for eliminating traditional education and changing the beliefs of students through psychological formulas for behavior modification. (See Mastery Learning)
UNGRADED PRIMARIES: Since students "progress at their own speed", they remain in the ungraded primary class as many years as it takes to achieve the stated outcomes. (See Mastery Learning)
United States Coalition on Education for All (WCEFA): The U.S. arm of the World Conference on Education for All (WCEFA), established to link national goals and standards to international goals and standards. (See systemic change)
UNIVERSAL VALUES: Honesty, integrity, tolerance, and other values believed to be common to all the world's cultures. A serious look at history counters that presumption. Blinded by the light of politically correct history lessons, we forget that evils like torture and slavery were worldwide traditions characterized by cruelties far beyond America's experience or comprehension. Slavery and other horrors common to pre-Christian times ceased around the world only when confronted by the fast-spreading Bible-trained social conscience of the 19th century. (See Character Training for Global Citizenship and The UN Plan for Your Mental Health)
VALUES CLARIFICATION: A strategy for changing a student's values. It prods students to criticize traditional values, then choose "their own" values based on personal opinions and group consensus. Parents' values no longer count! (See Sex Ed and Global Values)
VISUALIZATION: Mental images formed in response to specific suggestions, which can lead children into an altered state of consciousness ranging from simple relaxation to a deep, hypnotic trance. Children may or may not encounter or communicate with spiritual entities such as "their animal spirit" or "a wise person." The Bible calls these spirits demons. (See Establishing a Global Spirituality – the Real Purpose of Multicultural Education)
VOUCHERS: Tuition credits used by parents to pay for their child's education in a private school of their choice. The catch: any school accepting these vouchers must conform to national goals and standards. "A simple fact of political life is that public regulation follows money.... Private schools that operate with public money will be subject to public regulations, regardless of whether this is done in the name of 'accountability' or effecting social change." "Changes, big changes, are needed," wrote Albert Shanker, President of the American Federation of Teachers. "Public school choice, by itself, is not the big change we need. But it may be that we can't get the big changes we need without choice." (Footnotes included from Brave New Schools will be added here)
WALDORF SCHOOLS: Provides holistic education with an emphasis on arts, feelings, and earth-centered spirituality. Founded by Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) who shared Alice Bailey's occult roots in Theosophy, but broke away to start his own cult, Anthroposophy, which he described as "knowledge produced by the higher self in man." Like the Robert Muller schools, Waldorf schools have long used the strategies now implemented through Goals 2000: whole language instead of phonics, stories and "literature" instead of factual history, and a strong emphasis on myth, imagination, guided imagery, creativity, movement (eurythmy), and spiritual oneness with nature. One of its headquarters is located at the Presidio, the old San Francisco army base that also houses the United Religions and the Star Wars empire. (See Eurythmy)
WHOLE CHILD: Pertaining to every aspect of the child, including health, nutrition, values, attitudes, beliefs and resulting behaviors.
WHOLE LANGUAGE: A reading and learning method which trains students to focus on words, sentences and paragraphs as a whole rather than letters. Sometimes called the "look-say" method, it ignores the proven success of phonics, and tells children to find meaning by guessing, by recognizing whole words they have memorized, by looking at the pictures, and by creating a context based on surrounding words. It emphasizes "rich content" (multicultural stories that fit the global paradigm) and encourages students to "construct their own meaning" (with guidance from peers and facilitator of consensus process). Retrieving or comprehending the traditional or intended meaning of the author is no longer important -- that is, unless the author teaches the global worldview. It serves to introduce children to the global worldview and context for learning before children are set free to explore more traditional and possibly contrary sources of information and values.
WORK-BASED LEARNING: Programs designed to teach older students (grades 7 and up) work skills on the job site, thereby assuring that the student can perform the task needed by local employers when he graduates from public school. It replaces traditional academics with work skills for a particular job.
WORKLINK: A computer-based student record system that "enables students to assess their skills... make work-related decisions and transmit data to [potential] employers." According to its own brochure, it "encourages cooperation among high schools, the business community, and students." Sounds good, but could replace individual choice with computerized and politicized placement of future workers.
WORKPLACE SKILLS STANDARD: The broadly defined "essential" skills for competency in various occupations.
WORLD VIEW: A learned perception of reality, a mental framework for thinking, believing, and understanding reality. (See paradigm)
WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION: Non-competitive system based on national standards and benchmarks that match international standards. Students must embrace a common set of universal beliefs and values in preparation for the 21st Century global workforce. (See global education)
WORLD-CLASS STANDARDS: Standards for citizens in the new global economy. Planned by international leaders, they include attitudes, values and beliefs that reject or minimize national sovereignty and emphasize collectivism rather than individualism.
World Conference on Education for All (WCEFA): International organization working with the United Nations, countless non-governmental organizations (NGO), and individual nations to plan and promote OBE and Mastery Learning for all. (See systemic change)

YOUTH SERVICE: Programs designed to help students meet the national goal of "responsible citizenship" by instilling an attitude of service to the community or collective. (The source and purpose behind service learning are explained in Chapter 6 of Brave New Schools.)

Endnotes:
1. Corinne McLaughlin, Spiritual Politics (New York: Ballantine Books, 1994), page 150.
2. According to education researcher Sarah Leslie, publisher of the Christian Conscience,
The terms "integrated" and "infused" were used in the early 90s in Iowa's global education curriculum to describe this new method of teaching. The global education writers borrowed these terms from Iowa's human growth and development curriculum, written in 1988.

The idea behind it was purposefully to circumvent parental "opt out" provisions in the Iowa law, which the legislature included in order to appease the pro-life parents in the human growth and development statute. Dr. Lepley of the Iowa Dept of Education also made this clear in some legal correspondence to a concerned parent in West Des Moines who had requested a declaratory ruling on this very point. She ended up winning a case in District Court. The court ruled that the "integration" and "infusion" of human growth and development (sex ed) across the curriculum (it was to be taught in math, science, etc. etc. etc.) effectively prevented parents from being able to pull their children out of material they might deem offensive. This was wrong and must be changed, the court said.

By weaving the global ed and sex ed into ALL subjects, it made it virtually impossible for parents to go to the school and request that they see WHAT their children would be taught -- as well as find out WHERE and WHEN. Surely some old-timer loopers will recall the infamous 4-6th grade MATH lesson from Iowa's global education manual which asked children to calculate how many trees in the tropical rainforest died every time they ate red meat!!! This was a perfect example of "integration" and "infusion".

Since this is an old ploy of Planned Barrenhood and its allies from the 1980s to circumvent parental righs in pro-abortion type sex ed programs, I would not be surprised to see that this is being used in a pro-homosexual type curriculum either. You may wish to find out if this violates the law in CA, especially since there is a case in Iowa that ruled against this slick curriculum methodology.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LALO NA SA AMERCA, KAYA ANG MGA CHURCHES NAGHOMESCHOOLING   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 am

IBA NA ANG TRENDS NG EDUCATION TODAY ESP. WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF ROBERT SCHULLER'S G.A.T.E. GLOBAL CURRICULUM THAT BACKS UP THE OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION, PLS GOOGLE IT AND SEE THE EVILS OF WHAT THE WORLD GOVERNEMENT TODAY, UNITED NATIONS IS PLANNING FOR OUR KIDS AND APOs.

NEXT TIME I WILL POST THE MARK OF THE BEAST THROUGH THE HUMAN TRANSPONDER TODAY OF WHICH DIGITAL ANGEL SOLUTION THROUGH ITS FRANCHISE, VERICHIP BEGINS TO CHIPSHOT PEOPLE.

Rev. 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

SEE THESE PICS:
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Eu_tra10
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Eu_chi10
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Endtim10

THE VISIBILITY 0F THE TECHNOLOGIES OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST- Rev. 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” 666 in Greek is CHI XI STIZO: the last word STIZO means to prick, HENCE THE HUMAN TRANSPONDERS OF TODAY MANUFACTURED BY DIGITAL ANGEL PROMOTED IN TOM CRUISE’ STARRER FILM, “MISSION IMPOSSIBLE II”. DANIEL 12:4: “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ANG BAKUNA DELIKADO DIN SANA MAGRESEARCH TAYO SA INTERNET   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:11 am

AKO WALANG BAKUNA, NEVER KASI NAMATAY ANG COUSIN KO DYAN... I-SEARCH NIYO SA YOUTUBE.COM ANG MGA DALUBHASANG CHRISTIAN DOCTORS NA PROLIFE KUNG PAANO GINAGAWA ANG VACCINES, LIVE BACTERIA GALING SA MGA HAYOP, MAY MERCURY, BASAHIN NYO, HAYAAN NYONG ILAGAY SA KATAWAN NG APO NYO OR KIDS NATIN? STRETCH OUR MIND AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!! MAGING ANG PINAINOM NOON NA IODIZED CAPSULE SA MGA DALAGINDING AY NAGPAWALA NG GATAS SA MGA INA SA NGAYON.... RESEARCH NYO KUNG BAKIT ANG WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION HINDI MAIDEMANDA ANG MGA PRO-LIFE DOCTORS WHO ALLEGE THEM FOR CREATING AIDS / HIV VIRUS TO DESTROY THE T-CELL OF OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. AND SURF NSSM DEPOPULATION PLAN LALO NA SA MAHIRAP. ANG HOT FOODS NA MADE OF BABY NG CHINA? THE WORLD IS WORST TODAY!!!!

SEE THIS PIC:
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Vaccin10
REMEMBER MAY DEPOPULATION THRUST ANG UNITED NATIONS!!!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HAYAAN NYO BA ANG MGA APOs NYO MAISALANG SA GANITO?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:16 am

HYGIENE LANG NAMAN AT THE LORD CREATED MAN FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY WITH IMMUNE SYSTEM, SINO ANG NAGSABING KAILANGAN YAN? RESEARCH HOW HITLER USED INOCULATION TO DEPOPULATE ISRAEL, AND HOW AIDS ACCORDING TO HORROWITS AND DR. ROBERT STRECKER POINTED OUT HOW W.H.O. CREATED THE HIV VIRUS MULA SA TUPA AT BAKA? MAKE A RESEARCH, AND W.H.O. IS THE HEALTH ARM OF THE UNITED NATIONS.... 2 THESS. 2:3 SAYS, "LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU BY ANY MEANS." BEWARE OF VACCINES!!!!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Vaxin10

"VIC"
To:"Larry Tan"
Subject:Vaccine Seminar in California
Date:Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:35:28 -0800
Dr Tim O'Shea
Author of The Sanctity of Human Blood

LONG BEACH CA 23 FEB 08 - 8 AM

First time in northern CA in 2 years, this is the only full day seminar
now available to the profession that offers a truly unbiased,
scientific view of vaccines. As the topic gets more and more media, the amount
of misleading information is in direct proportion. The immunity of
children lies in the balance.

A few of the issues covered:

- history of vaccines
- Maryland exemption laws
- the new HPV, Rotateq, and Prevnar
- ingredients of vaccines
- The Germ Theory of Disease
- mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde
- blood detox
- the human genome
- natural vs. artificial immunity
- today's autism industry
- vaccination vs. immunization
- Robert F Kennedy Report
- new vaccines coming soon
- the new Mandated Schedule: 69 vaccines before age 18

"Every new mother and father should have the opportunity to read The
Sanctity of Human Blood before subjecting their children to mandatory
vaccinations."
- Kilmer McCully, MD

"In this book The Sanctity of Human Blood, I was confronted by the
truth of what was happening in a field of medicine to which I had paid very
little attention. ... the role played by vaccinations over the past
100 years has
been grossly exaggerated and the harm done has been carefully hidden
from public view. .
- Abram Hoffer, MD

"The most comprehensive book I have read over the past 25 years on this
subject."
- Roy Kupsinel, MD

"A careful collection of irrefutable facts - spent several days reading
and re-reading it, and it is fantastic."
- Hans Raible, Esq
- Stuttgart Germany

Cost: 12 hours CE credit: DCs $215 advance, $240 at door
General Public: $99 Spouse/Student: $99

DVD and Audio CD of full day seminars now available
new vaccine book: $25

12 hours CE

VIC - Vaccine Injury Coalition
Autism is 1 in 150 children today and it's impossible to have a genetic
epidemic!
Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!
For more information visit www.vacinfo.org or email VIC@vacinfo.org

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: IF YOU WILL ONLY ALLOW ME TO DO SOME EXPOSES HERE, I WILL...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:30 am

PERO KUNG AYAW NYO PLS TELL ME, AYAW KONG MAGING OFFENSIVE SA IBA BUT MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY THAT WE SEE THE BIBLE HAD PROPHESIED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

SO WE CAN PREPARE, LALO NA SA NANGYAYARI SA DOLLARS AND RISE OF EURO, KASI SA BIBLE MINENTION NA ANG DATING GLORIES NG ROMAN EMPIRE AY MAI-REVIVE.

MAG-SURF KAYO SA YOUTUBE HOW THE TWIN TOWERS WERE DEMOLISHED AND PLANNED, HOW ONE WORLD WORLD RELIGION IS BEING DONE TODAY, MAGING ANG GLOBAL WARMING AY WALANG KATOTOHANAN KASI THE LORD MAINTAINS AND SUSTAINS THE UNIVERSE.

Read this article:
THE POLITICS OF GLOBAL WARMING

The searches for truth leave some scientists in the cold.

Presents humankind with the most important social, political, and adaptive challenge we have had to deal with for ten thousand years/” The correct words are “cold” and “cooling.” Author Lowell Ponte went on to warn that our decisions regarding the trend of global cooling were of “ultimate importance” and would determine “the survival of ourselves, our children, our species.” The year was 1976. Newsweek had published similar dire predictions in April of 1975, warning that the global cool down would cause a drastic decline in food production. One solution: Pour soot over the Arctic ice cap.

Today, of course, politicians and the media have declared the debate over. Global warming is now the threat to Planet Earth- and it is dire indeed. Ellen Goodman wrote in the Boston Globe that “global warming deniers are now on the par with Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and the other denies the present and future.” While there are certain scientific realities connected to the global climate change scare, the search for truth is political at best and deceptive at worse. Despite many media claims that scientists have reached consensus on the reality of global warming and its cause and effects, the reality is that scientists are as divided on climate change as ever

The report cometh

The United Nations Intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPCC) started the latest round of media frenzy by announcing that man’s responsibility for global warming is no longer in question, sparking such headlines as “Scientists Call Global Warming ‘Unequivocal.’” The announcement itself was bold: “February 2 will be remembered as the date when uncertainty was removed as to whether humans had anything to do with climate change on this planet…. The evidence is on the table,” the executive director of the United Nations Environment Program said. However, that evidence has not yet been made public; the UN did not release a report, only a summary: the report itself will be held until May. The IPCC writes: “Changes (other than grammatical or minor editorial changes) made after acceptance by the Working group or the panel shall be those necessary to ensure consistency with the summary for Policymakers or the overview Chapter.” In other words, write the conclusions in the summary, then fix the data to match. Politician and press took the summary at face value, wit no meaningful evidence to back it up, as though it were fact. Others, however, including respected scientist and one-time adviser to Margaret Thatcher, Lord Christopher Monckton-provide evidence that should give us pause about accepting the summary without question. Comparing the current report’s finding to those of the UN’s last report in 2001, Monckton found that the new data overturned several previous conclusions. The 2001 report “overestimated the human influence on the climate since the industrial Revolution by at least one third” and overshot its predictions on rising sea levels by more than double (Monckton, “IPCC Fourth Assessment reports,” February 2007 ). Monckton also reported that the rise in temperature between 2001 and 2006 was about 3/100ths of a degree-small enough to be “within the range of measurement error” and therefore not “statistically significant” (ibid.). Why the wrong conclusions in the 2001 report? Monckton showed how it “undervalue the sun’s effects on historical and contemporary climate, slashed the natural greenhouse effect, overstated the past century’s temperature increase, repealed a fundamental law of physics and tripled the man-made greenhouse effect” (Sunday telegraph, Nov. 5, 2006). The UN is obviously not keen to publicize such fault assumptions, and it can count on the media to glaze over the facts to headline alarmist pronouncements. Perhaps most condemning, however, is the fact that scientists who are skeptical of global warming are, as the Wall Street Journal reveals, “routinely vetoed from contributing” to the debate (February 5) The much-publicized item from the summary that it is “very likely” (greater than 90 percent) that man is responsible for global warming may be directly related to that concorship. Vancouversun reporter Peter McKnight point to an IPCC document saying these likelihoods “may be based on quantitative analysis or an elicitation of expert views,” The trouble is, only those experts who already support the idea of global warming were polled, an omission rather than scientific act.”
Consensus

The suggestion that scientists have reached a consensus on global warming is absurd, although it has been repeated often. There is a consensus that earth’s overall temperature rose seven tenths of one degree during the 20th century. It is also true that co2 levels rose about 30 percent over this period. Everything else is contested. For example, more than 60 leading climatologists sent an open letter on April 6, 2006, to Canada’s prime minister, Stephen Harper, warning, “ Climate change is real’ is a meaningless phrase used repeatedly by activists to convince the public that a climate catastrophe is looming and humanity is the cause. Neither of these fears is justified…. Global climate changes all the time due to natural cause and the human impact still remains impossible to distinguish from this natural ‘noise.” Monckton asserted, “[u]sing reasonable data and assumptions, a simple global model show that temperature will rise just 0.1 to 1.4 degrees Celsius in the coming century, with the best estimate of 0.6 degrees Celsius, well within the medieval temperature range and only a fifth of the UN’s new, central projection” (Sunday Telegraph, op. cit.). New scientist magazine reported in January 2002 that the west Antarctic ice sheet, contrary to expectations, is actually growing thicker. As it simply put it, “despite decades of research, Antarctic climate patterns remain poorly under stood.” Research at the University of Illinois found that Antarctic temperatures have actually been getting cooler for the last 30 years using the novel approach of taking temperature readings rather than using computer models. Even the idea that co2 is responsible for global warming has dubious origins. Canadian climatologist Timothy Ball explained: “The theory of global warming assumes that co2 is an atmospheric greenhouse and as increase temperature rise. It was then theorized that since humans were producing more co2 than before, the temperature would inevitably rise. The theory was accepted before testing had started, and effectively became a law. As [Richard] Lindzen [a professor of atmospheric science at the Massachusetts Institute of technology] said many years ago: ‘the consensus was reached before the research had begun.’ Now, any scientist who dares to prevailing wisdom is marginalized and called a skeptic, when in fact they are simply being good scientists” (Canada Free Press, February 5). Many scientists have pointed to solar activity, rather than human activity, as the cause of global warming. Sami Solanki, a solar physicist, claim the sun has been hotter, for longer, in the last 50 years than at any time in the past 11,400 years Using his calculations, the sun could account for just about all the earth’s warming during the pat century. Lord Monckton has produced a wealth of data and numerous articles for the telegraph providing what the wsj calls a “voice of sanity.” There is a concerted effort underway, however, to silence many voices. Lindzen reports that “Scientists who dissent from the alarmism have seen their grant funds disappear, their work derided, and themselves libeled as industry stooges. Scientific hacks or worse. Consequently, lies about climate change gain credence even when they fly in the face of the science that supposedly is their basis” (Wall Street Journal, April 12,2006) In 1995, Dr. David Deming, assistant professor of the University of Oklahoma College of Geosciences, published in Science a review of data showing a one-degree temperature increase in North America. The article, he later wrote, gave him “significant credibility in the community of the scientists working on climate change…. So one of them let his guard down. A major person working I the area of climate change and global warming sent me astonishing e-mail that said, ‘We have to get rid of the Medieval Warm Period’ [ a well documented, widely recognized period during the middle ages warmer than any period in 20th century]” (Tom Bethell, The politically Incorrect Guide to Science). The Medieval Warm period subsequently disappeared in UN’s 2001 report. Deming also encountered one example of the media hiding the facts. When he was asked by a National Public Radio reporter if he intended his article to imply that the North American warming trend was due to natural causes (a point he assumed was uncontroversial), Deming said yes. The report replied, “well, then, I guess we have no story …. People are not only interested if the warming is due to human activities. Goodbye” (ibid)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GOODNIGHT PO... GISING TAYO SA MGA DECEPTIONS LATELY...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:35 am

THE SAVE THE MOTHER EARTH IS A STRATEGY TO SHIFT BACK TO THE WORSHIP OF THE EARTH, YOUTUBE NYO ANG CLEAN AIR CULT, GREENPEACE MOVEMENT, BABYLON WORSHIP BEFORE IS THE WORSHIP OF NATURE.

TAPOS ANG WEATHER MANIPULATION TODAY, MAN-MADE ANG EL NINO AND LA NINA. RESEARCH H.A.A.R.P. NA NASA ALASKA, WHERE THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE IS LOCATED. WHIRLPOOL LANG ANG NANDOON SA BERMUDA TRIANGLE KASI NA-INVESTIGATE NA YAN NOONG 1970S PA NG US AND BRITISH GOV'TS, KAYA NAWALA ANG AIR CRAFT NA SINASAKYAN NI US SENATOR BEGICH NOON AY GAWA NG H.A.A.R.P., WLANG HIMALA ANG BERMUDA TRIANGLE, NASAKIN ANG DOCUMENTS...... DEPT., OF DEFENSE NG USA ANG NAGPAGAWA NYAN KAYA ANG AMERIKA BUMABAGSAK SA TINDI NG FUNDS NA SINUSUPORTA SA MILITARY EVERYWHERE ON EARTH, ANG PAGBAGSAK NG ROMAN EMPIRE NOON AY IKABABAGSAK NG AMERIKA TODAY, IMMORALITY, REJECTION OF GOD'S WORD, EXCESS TAXES, DOWNFALL OF FAMILY VALUES, ETC....

GOODNIGHT PO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WHY THE DOLLAR CRISIS?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:44 am

The Dollar Crisis

And Why

The buying power of the American dollar is shrinking. The impact is global. What does the future hold—and how will it affect you?

The U.D. dollar is depreciating in value. Many economists believe that the recent decline of the dollar is only the beginning of an inevitable and serious correction. Some say it will be an “orderly” decline, benefiting the U.S. economy by causing exported products to be less expensive for foreign purchase. Others see a potential rout and collapse as a very real possibility.

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 PicExportError What does this decline mean for you?—for the United States?—and for the rest of the world? To understand what is at stake, we need to examine the history of the American dollar, and the international monetary system, which is underpinned by the U.S. dollar and was constructed in the middle of the last century. We’ll study the reasons the dollar is receding as the world’s currency, and why most Americans appear to be unconcerned. We will also look at the potential fallout if the American dollar continues its slide.
History of the Dollar

The term “dollar” had its roots in the Joachimsthaler, first coined in 1519 from the silver mines in Joachimsthal, Bohemia.

Following America’s independence from Great Britain in the late 18th century, the infant country set out to establish enduring, foundational institutions, which would catapult the United States to world power a few short decades later. A medium of monetary exchange was necessary, and in 1792, the “dollar” was created as the fundamental monetary unit in the United States. Its value was set at 24.75 grains of fine gold, with the coinage of silver dollars set to the value of the Spanish milled dollar.

The dollar provided a stable medium of exchange throughout the 19th century—with the amount of equivalent gold per dollar being occasionally adjusted by very small quantities. This stable condition remained until the 1920s, when exchange rates began to fluctuate wildly, and the international gold standard broke down.

In the U.S., the dollar continued to be redeemable in gold until the Gold Reserve Act of January 30, 1934, prohibited the coinage of gold. Thus began the abandonment of gold as the standard of value for the dollar in the domestic economy.

While domestic redemption of gold for dollars was prohibited during the Roosevelt administration, gold continued as the commodity used to store wealth and balance international accounts. For example, if the value of imports consumed by a nation exceeded the value of goods produced and exported, the country with surplus paper notes could demand its equivalent value in gold as payment to balance accounts. This system forced nations to be fiscally responsible if they wished to retain their gold reserves.

During World War II, in reaction to the wide economic fluctuations and shrinkage in trade of the depressed decade of the 1930s, influential economists, such as John Maynard Keynes in Great Britain and Harry Dexter in the United States, conceived an alternative system. The architecture of this modified system was codified in the draft “Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund”, known today as the IMF. These articles, adopted at the historic conference held at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire in July, 1944, shaped the international monetary system for the next quarter century.

This system attempted to provide stability in international trade by attaching “pegged” but adjustable values to each unit of currency. As a basis, an ounce of gold was pegged at 35 American dollars. The U. S. government guaranteed this value, agreeing to exchange gold for dollars on demand. Other nations would define their currencies in terms of dollars, thus making the American dollar the world’s first true international currency.

The power and wealth of the United States at the end of World War II enabled the American nation to set the rules for the rest of the world. The U.S. at that time possessed an overwhelming military, had a productive capacity that was supreme, and owned roughly three-quarters of the world’s gold reserves.

The Bretton Woods system performed well until the mid-1960s, when world trade began to grow at a pace that outstripped the system’s ability to effectively balance payments. Because of this disparity, nations were forced to restrict trade and payments to reduce their deficits.

The dollar had continued to be the linchpin of the system, as the U.S. stood ready to buy and sell gold at the set $35 per ounce. As foreign holders of dollars began to accumulate more currency than the U.S. could convert to gold, the system began to collapse.

In 1968, major banks determined that they could no longer engage in gold transactions with private individuals and firms. Although central banks continued to trade gold and currency at the established exchange, the price of gold exchanged between private parties would now be determined by the market.

On August 15, 1971, because of its ongoing deficit, the United States announced that it would no longer buy and sell gold with foreign central banks. Without the gold guarantee of the dollar, the international currency of choice would begin to float in value. The dollar’s value would be determined by world confidence in the U.S. Government’s ability to honor the fiat note, by the U.S. treasury’s production of paper dollars, and by central bank currency exchange manipulation.

Finally, in January of 1976, the IMF incorporated a number of changes to the Articles of Agreements, officially altering the international monetary system. The changes provided freedom to each nation to adopt its own preferred exchange rate arrangement with IMF oversight through the central banks. Additionally, the role of gold was downgraded, with the IMF itself selling one-third of its gold holdings. Thus, the ordered system based on a finite supply of gold degenerated to a floating system of accounts based on paper notes or guarantees.

The former system had encouraged savings and national frugality, while also protecting the integrity of the dollar. The latter system encouraged speculation and spending. As radical as this shift was, it was only symptomatic of a more serious and fundamental change in philosophy. At the same time, the war of ideas and policy raged between two distinct economic ideologies—nationalistic protectionist policy and international free trade.
Free Trade and the Gold Standard

Most today assume that the international system of free trade was instrumental, at least in part, in catapulting the United States to superpower status. The historical roots of the modern free trade ideology are rarely discussed.

Free trade in modern times has existed as an ideology since at least the 18th century, when an Englishman named Adam Smith proposed an economic system that would maximize the wealth of the British Empire. Smith’s treatise, represented in “The Wealth of Nations,” contained within it the logical, nationalistic use of the empire’s resources that could contribute to the greatest possible accumulation of wealth and extension of power. However, Smith and other economists of that time never envisioned the disregard for national borders and sovereignty that is espoused today. He wrote of appropriately levied tariffs—occasionally of huge proportions—to be used whenever required, perpetuating and extending British power and influence.

Also usually ignored is recorded history showing that Great Britain did not implement free trade policies outside of its own empire until the early 20th century—during a time of impending decline.

Similarly, the United States became a world power while enforcing protectionist measures, using enormous tariffs (some as much as 400 percent!) until the latter half of the 20th century to protect its industrial base, labor rates, and economic incentives. The system of tariffs insured that foreign governments, using exploited labor and government subsidies, could not “dump” their commodities on American soil and unfairly impact American industry and labor.

Import tariffs were charged to price foreign goods above the domestically produced commodity or manufactured product. The money paid by the foreign government then found its way into the U.S. treasury, thus serving the purpose of financing government with foreign resources. This funding also contributed to an extremely low tax burden on U.S. citizens.

It was under this system that the American nation flourished. These facts are corroborated by documented percentages that trumpet the relative geographical control, industrial production, and wealth of the United States at her zenith of power. Is it a coincidence that, as the gold standard was abandoned and tariffs were reduced and then eliminated, and as production factories were moved offshore, the nation also experienced a decline in relative wealth, economic influence, and effective use of its military power?

In contrast to Henry Ford’s “fair day’s wage for a fair day’s work,” today’s entrepreneurs largely disregard such an idea, and see no error in the belief that production should occur where the goods can be produced for the least cost and at maximum profit. What they fail to realize is that, at some point in the not so distant future, the very goods that he is producing will be beyond the reach of the average American worker, and the domestic system will collapse.

This debasement of the dollar would have sounded a national alarm to traditional America. Today, the dollars’ decline generates only modest concern from all but a very few. The powerful America of yesteryear is viewed as a hurdle to eliminate, instead of the beacon and protector of true freedom that it once was. The decline of the dollar in relative value and the transfer of American assets to other nations are viewed with indifference, or worse—as a just redistribution of wealth. The dollar is being redefined.

The divorce of the dollar from a commodity base such as gold was a critical factor in the decline of America. While the fiat currency system has contributed to the international exchange of goods and services, it has also served to reduce the importance of America on the world stage.
A System in Bankruptcy

Some economists are very uneasy about mushrooming debt in the United States, with a growing number concerned that a fiscal “day of reckoning” is imminent. Even as the American economy is touted as the envy of the world, a blind eye is turned toward the overall balance sheet of America, and its indebted citizenry—who have been throwing a huge hedonistic party, having grown accustomed to consuming more than they produce. All the while, they tell each other that everything is fine. The poverty of the 1930s has receded from national memory, and affluence in America is regarded as an entitlement and basic right.

Americans have sold their means of production to help finance this short-lived fiesta! Foreign governments can now force the United States to be declared insolvent at a time of their choosing! Let’s look at some recent developments:

In the past ten years, the U.S. current account (a measure of imported verses exported goods) has gone from an $80 billion surplus to an incredible and unsustainable $550 billion deficit! In effect, the world has been flooded with dollars used to pay for the unrestrained consumption of United States citizens. With these billions of surplus dollars, foreign nations have purchased massive amounts of U.S. securities—in effect, financing the continuing slide into financial disaster!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WHY THE DOLLAR CRISIS /Part 2...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:44 am

Have these nations acted in such a way because they are predisposed to being generous benefactors forever sponsoring unfettered American consumption? Only the most naive would believe this. These nations have supported the dollar in the currency markets, as well as supported the continuing burgeoning debt of the U.S. government for the same reason any creditor would lend money to a bankrupt opponent—to achieve control of the debtor and profit from his demise!

If this is not bad enough, dollar-rich nations such as Japan, China and Germany have used trade to undermine the productive capacity and technological advancement of the once greatest nation on earth. They have used billions of dollars to purchase assets in the United States, as well as build state of the art productive facilities in their own nations. These foreign facilities employ workers at a fraction of the salary once paid to the American worker. Such frivolity as practiced by the United States has, in effect, financed its own fall from power.

Consider this. We will soon reach a time when foreign nations can demand basic commodities such as food and energy as payment for American dollars they hold in reserve.

Stunning, but true!

Here is just one ominous development on the world scene: China’s grain harvest has fallen in four of the last five years. Currently, they are not producing enough food to feed their population, and have been drawing down their reserve. At present rates of production and consumption, China’s reserves entirely depleted sometime at the end of 2004.

The American consumer could soon find himself competing with foreign nations for his own wheat! God warned of this in Deuteronomy 28:33, when He said, “A strange nation will eat up your crops and all the fruit of your labor, and you shall be utterly crushed and broken continually, till you are driven mad by the sight of it all” (Moffatt translation).

What would prevent the Chinese government from using its huge trade surplus with America to demand American wheat? To meet future demand for an ever-growing Chinese population, a long line of grain-loaded vessels would stretch across the Pacific, with two or three ships embarking daily. This would come at a time when world grain stocks are at their lowest levels in 30 years and U.S. farmers are under stress from drought—and the growing demand for water in the cities.

This dismal situation is analogous to a household that lives well beyond its means of production. Creditors may continue to lend this profligate house ever increasing amounts of money until the situation is irreversible. At that time, the creditor will assume control of that household’s assets, even evicting the family from its dwelling. The debtor, prosperous by all outward appearances, has suddenly become a pauper! The creditor has become his “head”, by assuming rule over him! God warned His people of these curses centuries ago in Deuteronomy 28:43-44. They are now becoming a harsh reality for Israel’s modern-day descendants. (You may wish to read our free book America and Britain in bible prophecy.)

The federal government is also running an unprecedented domestic deficit that many economists view as unsustainable. Total federal debt exceeded an incomprehensible $7 trillion in February 2004, with the annual deficit a record $374.25 billion. When the government does not take in enough revenue to finance its expenditures, it can balance accounts by: (1) Increasing taxes (2) printing more money (in effect, causing inflation) (3) borrowing from domestic and foreign sources.

But, the United States cannot finance this debt domestically. It is dependent upon massive foreign intervention to prevent outright insolvency and collapse. Japan has been willing to purchase billions of dollars of securities to date, but only the most unrealistic optimist would contend that they will continue this for much longer. In short, the United States is not becoming dependent upon other nations—it already is!

While government debt has increased in almost immeasurable fashion, the American consumer has also done his fair share of overspending. The ratio of household liabilities hit an all time high of 22.6 percent in the first quarter of 2003. In the past 25 years, the number of families filing for bankruptcy increased 400 percent—with foreclosures up 350 percent!

Real estate assets have skyrocketed in price, driven by two-income households (having more money to spend, thus driving up the price), easy credit, real estate fees, and the lowest interest rates in decades. This has served to further increase the average American’s debt burden. Many use their homes as security to borrow money to pay for consumer items ranging from SUV’s to groceries! Economists look for this real estate asset bubble to burst at the first significant move upward in interest rates.

This mindset in government and private enterprise is a recent phenomenon in the U.S. Previous generations understood well that economic independence was a prerequisite to the protection of constitutionally defined freedom. The selfish and irrational disregard for the future could only occur in a generation of Americans that have had their culture destroyed, their achievements maligned, and their pride broken.
Casting Their Gold in the Streets

The above picture does not bode well for the future of the dollar. The trade deficit by itself will likely continue the dollar’s decline. Many economists acknowledge a rout would have already taken place were it not for Japan’s recent support. In 2003, Japan spent a record 20 trillion yen to buy $321 billion to support the American currency. Japan then used the acquired dollars to invest in securities of the U.S. government—thus funding further irresponsible spending.

How long will foreign governments be willing to provide such funding? The cold reality is this: At some time in the future, the threat of Asian governments running down their colossal dollar holdings will crystallize, and the dollar’s decline will be anything but orderly!

Presently, Japan’s government appears to be turning away from the massive intervention used to support the dollar against the yen. In March of 2004, the former Japanese Minister of Finance (MOF) was quoted as saying, “It looks to me that their strategy has changed.” The dollar subsequently lost over five percent of its value relative to the yen.

Combine this with a treasury department that might attempt to print the government out of debt, and a Federal Reserve Bank forced to raise its lending rate to prevent a complete collapse in value. Add the overarching condition of government forced to offer securities at higher rates of interest to attract funding, and you have a recipe for national disaster of unprecedented proportion!

Although we do not pretend to know when the dollar will retreat on a massive scale, we do know that its collapse is certain. The blessings that God promised to Abraham’s descendants (Gen. 12:2; 22:17-18; 35:11) are being withdrawn.

God proclaims that the symbols of wealth—gold and silver—are His (Hag. 2:8)! He mightily warns that He will remove the gold and silver suddenly from His wicked and sinning people (Ezek. 7:19)!

The dollar’s ultimate collapse is as sure as the word of God—unless a nation now far removed from the true God deeply repents—utterly changes its ways.
The World in Crisis

What effect will the destruction of the U.S. dollar have on the rest of the world? Will the European and Asian economic blocs be able to protect their currencies when the dollar collapses? Bible prophecy indicates that, although foreign markets and currencies will likely experience turmoil and instability while the dollar implodes, the powerful regions of the world will ride through the financial tumult and emerge prepared for economic war—and eventually real war.

Today, the European Union’s Euro is providing Europe and the world an alternative to the U.S. dollar as a unit of international currency. While the Euro’s acceptance grows, Asian nations are restructuring their regional financial system to become more independent of the U.S. dollar. Additionally, Muslim nations, including the oil-producing nations of OPEC, plan to replace the U.S. dollar with the gold Dinar by 2006 for all international crude oil transactions.

Bible prophecy warns that, as the modern-day nations that have descended from ancient Israel decline and collapse, two economic and military powers will ascend to the world’s center stage. God will soon use a European confederation to correct the sinful and degenerate American and British peoples.

While most of the world desires the destruction of America, Britain and other Israelite nations, they are generally ignorant of the darkness that is prophesied to descend upon the entire earth. At that time, the Gentile nations will turn to war against each other, and their blood will be “poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung” (Zeph. 1:17).
Good Economic News Soon to Come

Ultimately, man’s economic system will fail. Greed, corruption, lack of vision, and unrestrained consumption are all contributing to its demise.

However, Christ will soon return to set up a government and world economy that will capitalize on the particular productive strengths of nations and peoples in different regions of the world. He will force mankind to remove the spirit of competition from this revolutionary economy, and replace it with a spirit of outgoing concern for the well being of others—on an individual as well as national scale.

Never again will workers suffer the exploitation they have endured for 6,000 years. Never again will those who have all the gold make the rules for those who do not. Labor unrest, so long exploited by those who rule, will be gone. Truly, a fair day’s wage will be paid for a fair day’s work.

Gone will be the inflation that destroys honestly accumulated wealth. Gone will be debt instruments that allow people and nations to continue to consume the productive efforts of others, without also producing tangible wealth themselves. All nations will prosper as debt-free human citizens ruled by the kingdom of God.

This is the wonderful picture of the world to come. May that day come soon!
Taxes, Not Tariffs

Americans today accept a huge tax burden as part of living in the modern world. Much of the average American’s income is taken from him and used to fund the many functions of government, infrastructure, military, and the transfer of wealth to favored groups of people. The long debate over taxation of US citizens that occurred in the 19th century has faded from the memory of most Americans.

The income tax as a regular and important source of revenue, for example, was a hotly contested issue until the 16th amendment was adopted in 1913. The US Supreme Court decision, “Pollack vs. The Farmers’ Loan and Trust Company”, in the 1890’s declared attempts to pass a tax to be in violation of the Constitutional provision requiring direct taxes to be apportioned among the states according to population.

Did you know that the intent of the income tax in the early 20th century was to tax only the very wealthy? Married couples with less than $4000 in annual earnings were excluded, at a time when the average annual income in America was only $500. As recently as 1948, only two percent of the average wage went to federal tax!

Today, taxes of all shapes have made the effective tax rate of the average American’s wages somewhere near half of his gross income. Families with both father and mother working are now bringing home less discretionary pay on a percentage basis than a hard working father once provided alone!

As the tax burden to Americans has increased, the portion of the U.S. Government financed by foreign nations has almost ceased. With the implementation of borderless free trade, gone are the tariffs once applied to foreign goods that financed a sizeable portion of the United States Government prior to the latter half of the 20th century.

God warned in type that the nature of human governments was to expand and burden the common man. This can be found in the history of ancient Israel, when God allowed Israel to choose their own king, thus removing themselves from direct rule by God (I Samuel 8:11-18).

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 PicExportError
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THE SECRET OF DOLLAR COLLAPSE IN THE FUTURE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:46 am

SOCIAL REPORT ON THE RISE OF EURO AND FALL OF US DOLLARS:
US Dollar manipulated by the Illuminati & Globalists For Two Millenniums Now

The Global Conspirators seem to prepare the way of the Antichrist in controlling the peoples of the world through a new economic system. He who controls the money controls the whole world. The rise of Euro in January 1, 1999 was a very significant step to this considering Euro has almost replaced the power of dollars in international market. By this year 2008, USA is expected to have a total debt of $7-Trillion. Because this nation’s leaders are not honoring God, financial chaos will become a part of God’s judgment on them.

“From the beginning, the United States government was fully aware of the Committee of 300’s plans for their country (Committee of 300 is the intelligence name for the global cartels, the TransNationals and Multi-National Corporations headed by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgan, Kuhn-Loebs, etc.). That should answer the often asked questions, “Why would our government allow the Club of Rome (the maker of El Nino and La Nina) to operate in a subversive manner in the United States?” This serves to illustrate how Europe has controlled the USA beginning from soon after the War of 1812, and continues to exercise control over this country through the policies of the Committee of 300 billionaires.” (Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of Committee of 300, p. 20) [Note: If a Britain controls the United States, who controls the Philippines, and the world? Rev. 13:1 tells us that Europe will rule!]

The real wealth of the American nation has been plundered and looted and the treasury left virtually threadbare. The photographs on Page 1, graphically trace the history of the American dollar- from the time, several years ago, when it was truly “as good as gold”- to the present time, when all intents and purposes, it has been reduced (under the ‘expert’ guidance of the Federal Reserve Board- the Central Bank of USA is not owned by its government) to a worthless scrap of paper- a flat, irredeemable currency!

In heaven there is much gold. Gold is God’s money system and Satan is destroying this. In the mean time, we have to cope with the realities of this present realm, and here we find that it is hard to get by without what gold represents- money,. When the gold standard was in effect, paper currency could be exchanged for real gold coins at any bank. A great money will bring you a gold piece of a certain weight, worth its equivalent. The gold standard was ended by US government in 1933. Suddenly it was illegal to own gold, except for jewelry, teeth fillings, and as numismatic (coin collector’s) curiosities. The government confiscated the citizen’s gold and stored it in the National Treasury at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Their gold resources are now drastically depleted. Americans have no way of knowing (the government won’t reveal figures) how much gold there is left in Fort Knox. Some people think that it is nearly all gone. Thereafter, US went on a silver standard. One citizen can take one per dollar and nineteen copper pennies to any US mint and exchange it for one ounce of silver dust. Coins were made of real silver so their currency had real value. But, in 1964, America went off the silver standard. That was the beginning of the dollar’s demise. Today’s paper money is worthless. There is nothing of real value backing it up. Its seeming value could be wiped out in a moment’s time by government or financial upheaval. Paper currency has always been nothing but a symbol. When the symbol could be exchanged for something of real value, silver or gold, it was worth something. Now the only reason the currency is still working is because people have some degree of confidence in the government.

Who was appointed to prepare. The Great Seal of United America? On July 4, 1776 Thomas Jefferson and John Adams (both Masons) and Benjamin Franklin ( a Rosicrucian) were commissioned to design the seal. This occurred some 31 years before John Adams became aware of the illuminati conspiracy.

At the time that the United States of America was founded, European mysticism was not dead. Careful analysis of the Great seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols. One such symbol is the so-called American Eagle (see photo on p.10). In its initial Seal, the eagle was actually the phoenix bird, which resembles closely the eagle. The Egyptian Phoenix was represented as having the body of a man and the wing of a bird. The Phoenix was a symbol of regeneration. Its third eye had an occult function which was known by an ancient priesthood. The Phoenix, in mythology, was reborn out of its own dead self seven times seven. The Phoenix was a symbol also used by the Rosicrucian. In the Grand Rosicrucian’s magic formula the pyramid is the center of its design and the phoenix also appears.

Napoleon and Caesar’s zodiacal eagle of Scorpio are really Phoenixes. It is interesting to note that the All-things-Eye of the Illuminati is also seen in the meditation room of the United Nations in New York. No one for certain can say that the Great Seal of the United Sates was created by those whose minds were evil. However, a great weight of evidence points to the fact that the Rosicrucian exerted tremendous influence in its creation. And the Seal does have occult significance.

One proof that will show the Globalists are manipulating America through centuries now, is the meaning of the US seals at the back of one dollar bill. The god referred to, “IN GOD WE TRUST” does not refer to our God who made heaven and earth. IT IS SATAN. The following interpretation of this seal will prove it. The 13 blocks mean the 13 old-line family billionaires who lead the C-300, behind IMF and World Bank.

CONCLUSION: The Illuminati, Masons, New Agers and International Bank Cartels and billionaires of the world are already visualizing the success and progress of their two-millennium old conspiracy. Our Editorial underscores the ultimate purpose of New Agers is kill and eliminate Christians. Satan hates the USA, Canada and Israel above all nations. Why? Because USA is funding 85% of the missions and gospel outreach of the whole world. Christians in Canada supply about 10% of the funds for world missions. He is soon to destroy America despite its seeming economic progress today, because Satan knows worldwide economic chaos would hurt the cause of missions. THEN ANTICHRIST RULES FOR ONLY THREE AND A HALF YEARS! Before this, COME LORD JESUS!
Back to top Go down
elie030460

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm

GOOD MORNING MY DEAR COFFEEE ADDICTS, GRABE SOBRA TALAGA TAKOT KO KAY LARRY I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WILL REALLY FIND TIME TO POST ON A REGULAR BASIS HERE IN OUR FORUM

WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS TO ALL ...... Very Happy

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!!!!

EHLEE

NEVER ALONE
Author Unknown

Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of passage?
His dad takes him into the forest..blindfolded ...and leaves
him....alone.

He is required to sit on a stump the whole night...and not take off
the blindfold until the ray of sun shines through it. He is all by
himself. He cannot cry out for help to anyone. Once he survives the
night..he is a MAN. He cannot tell the other boys of this Experience.
Each lad must come into his own manhood.

The boy was terrified... could hear all kinds of noise...Beasts were
all around him. Maybe even some human would hurt him. The wind blew
the grass and earth... And it shook his stump. But he sat stoically,
never removing the blindfold. It would be the only way he could be a
man.

Finally, after a horrific night..the sun appeared and he removed his
blindfold. It was then that he saw his father..sitting on the stump
next to him...at watch... the entire night.

We are never alone. Even when we do not know it, our Father is
protecting us...He is sitting on the stump beside us.

All we have to do is reach out to Him.
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Good morning to all, I'm here....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Good morning everybody,

Here I am reporting for duty again. Gosh... I was so surprised that there are plenty messages to read just in one day. Bilib na ako sa iyo Larry, your strategy works! Ang saya tuloy natin uli ngayon, ano? Kita mo, nagbunga din ng maganda ang pag threaten na ma mugshot. Akala ko, ako lang ang takot sa mugshot, si Ehlee, takot din pala. Naku my dear Ehlee, as I said, maa-alter ang image mo pag na mugshot ka. Baka lumabas na naka ngiwi ka, o duling, o biglang tumaba, o maging bungi, o mag mukhang " troll", ay naku... ang pangeeeetttt!!!! Yan ang ikinatatakot ko! Kidding aside, napangiti ako sa naging outcome ng threat ni Larry, at alam kong napapasaya niya tayo sa mga pictures niya, di ba? Come to think of it, wala pa nga yatang babae na na mugshot. If I remember it right, si Rudy Ingiaen ang kauna-unahang na mugshot. Siyanga pala, nasaan ka na Rudy Victor? Baka maka "second" mugshot ka ha? Bakit nawala ka yata sa circulasyon? Lumipat ka na nga ba sa ibang QT? Ang balita ko ay lumipat sa sa AHS Alumni.

Larry: Naku, mukhang masarap ang mga putaheng ihahanda mo sa amin, ha? Talagang bibisitahin ka namin ni Jun sa Baguio. Mas maganda pa nga ang pinaglulutuan at pinaghahandaan ang bisita. Mas " meaningful" ang visit. Dito rin sa amin, kapag may bumibisita, mas gusto naming yayain dito sa bahay, unang-una, kahit na gaanong katagal na mag-usapan, puede, kung sa restaurant, eh di sandali lang. Tapos, nagba-barbecue sa backyard, at nagluluto si Jun. Mas "at ease" pa ang bisita, kaysa sa labas pa dadalhin, at puede pang mag karaoke kung gusto nila. Tapos noon, ayun, ipapasyal na namin kung saan-saan. Sige ha, " save the date" for us, pag nag 50th B-day celebration tayong lahat, ha?

Ehlee: Ay salamat naman at nag post ka na rin. Siguro naamoy mo na malapit ka na ring ma mugshot. Ako nga, natakot din, pero nagkasakit kasi ako, kaya, matagal na naging absent. Congratulations on your plans to open a store, & also Advanced Happy Anniversay sa inyong mag-asawa. Ayan, ha, ako ang unang-unang bumati sa iyo. Invited ba kami ni Jun? Who knows, baka umuwi kami diyan?

Letty: Hello sa iyo ulit. Give my warm kisses to your kids. Maganda at nakikita ang pagpapalaki sa mga bata sa mga kilos at asal nila. You disciplined your children well. Yaan talaga ang minamalas ko sa mga anak ko, the true Filipino family values, yoon bang may respect, dapat well-mannered, tactful at polite, etc. Sabi ko sa kanila habang lumalaki sila, na lahat ng kilos nila at attitude will reflect the way that their parents has disciplined them, so I told them over & over , time & time again, to not to destroy their parents' image & name. So I'm happy na kahit dito ko ipinanganak ang mga anak ko at 23, 21 at 18 y/o na sila, mga disciplinado, magalang at mababait at matulungin ang mga anak ko. Hindi kagaya ng ibang mga teenagers dito, mga bastos at walang galang sa matatanda.

Thelma: Belated Happy Birthday! I tried to call you at home, so Sunday morning sa inyo, but I guess you were not at home. I left a voicemail message at your answering machine. Basta, kita tayo in the next 2 years. Take care of yourself my dear friend, coz I luv you. Don't work too hard, mahirap magkasakit. Ako rin, got the flu, mahirap pala ang nasa kama ng matagal, hindi ako sanay, kasi active ako, parating may ginagawa, tapos, naratay sa kama.

Freddie, Jun P., Susan, Nanette, ATG, Dodie , Pye , Audie , Ompong, Sam C. , Rudy I. kamusta na kayong lahat!

Ciao,
Prislette I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MADAMING NAGSEND SAKIN NITO, IT DESERVES TO BE PUBLISHED!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Subject: always tell your mother how much you love her
>
> Kapag di ka umiyak sa kwento, bato ka talaga!
>
> Send it to the kids.....
>
> My mom only had one eye. I hated her... She was such an
embarrassment..
> She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.
>
> There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to
> Say hello to me.
>
> I was so embarrassed.
>
> How could she do this to me?
> I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.
> The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your mom
only
> Has one eye!"
>
> I wanted to bury myself.
> I also wanted my mom to just disappear..
> I confronted her that day and said, " If you're only goanna make me a
> Laughing stock, why don't you just die?"
>
> My mom did not respond....
> I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said,
because
> I was full of anger.
> I was oblivious to her feelings.
>
> I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her.
> So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.
> Then, I got married.
> I bought a house of my own.
> I had kids of my own.
> I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts, Then one day, my
> Mother came to visit me.
> She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her
> Grandchildren.
>
> When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled
at
> Her for coming over uninvited.
> I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my
> Children!"
> GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!"
>
> And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may
have
> Gotten the wrong address,"
> And she disappeared out of sight.
> One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.
>
> So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.
> After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
>
>
> My neighbors said that she died.
> I did not shed a single tear.
> They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.
>
> "My dearest son,
> I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and
> Scared your children.
> I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion.
> But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.
> I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were
> Growing up.
>
> You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident,
and
> Lost your eye.
> As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you
> Having to grow up with one eye.
> So I gave you mine.
> I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in
my
> Place, with that eye.
>
> With all my love to you,
> Your mother.
>
> Send this to at least 10 people in the next 5 minutes to show you
love your mother.
> If you don't then it shows you have no heart
>
> Always tell someone that you love them because you never know what
day
> Will be their last, or your own.
>
> Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones
> Because if either of you should pass on before, the one who is left
alive will have the rest of their life to ponder those unresolved
feelings but will never find closure. And closure usually brings
> Peace...
>
> "I asked God, 'How do I get the best out of life?'
> God said, 'Face your past without regrets. Handle your present with
> confidence. And prepare for the future without fear!'"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: EHLEE ANG GANDA NG STORY ANO? PRISLETTE, YEAH I WILL...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:57 pm

DEFINITELY SAVE THE DATE FOR YOU GUYS!!! O MUG SHOT, MUG SHOT, DAKILA KA HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

EHLEE ISA KA PANG TAKOT SA MUG SHOT, O MUG SHOT, MUG SHOT NAKAKATAKOT KANG DAKILA KA!!!! HAHAHAHA....

WELL, RUDY VICTOR, CAREFUL, CAREFUL PERO MAUUNA SA YO SI SAM.... LETICIA INSAN MO YAN, NAG-REPLY NA BA?

PARANG ANG SARAP MAG-LEG SHACKLE FOR THE FIRST TIME, I LOOK AT IT AS A WORK OF ART!!!!

CALLING, CALLING, WARNING, WARNING, SUSAN, NANETTE, PYE, DODIE, YUHOOOOO!!!! SI THELMA TANUNGIN KO KASI SILA ANG MATAPANG ANG LOOB.... HOW WOULD IT FEEL KAYA FOR A DEMURE LADY TO BE CONVICTED OF A CRIME AND SEE YOURSELF IN A MUG SHOT? IS IT AN "OH NOOOOOO?" OR "OH NAAAAH?" OR "CUTE DIN PALA AKO?"

HEHE...... MALAPIT NA. TAPOS NA ANG IKATLONG ARAW NA GRACE PERIOD. READY GET SET NA KO, HEHE............
Back to top Go down
elie030460

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:38 pm

HEYEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM D FIRST TO POST HERE TODAY JUST WANT TO SHARE THESE BEAUTIFUL STORY

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.......

TAKE CARE Very Happy

An old man cold and lonely sat on the ground. Someone was standing near him. The man slowly looked up. This was a woman clearly accustomed to the finer things of life. Her coat was new. She looked like that she had never missed a meal in her life. His first thought was that she wanted to make fun of him, like so many others had done before.

"Leave me alone," he growled. To his amazement, the woman continued standing. She was smiling -- her even white teeth displayed in dazzling rows. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "No," he answered sarcastically. "I've just come from dining with the president. Now go away." The woman's smile became even broader. Suddenly the man felt a gentle hand under his arm.

"What are you doing, lady?" the man asked angrily. "I said to leave me alone." Just then a policeman came up. "Is there any problem, ma'am?" he asked. "No problem here, officer," the woman answered. "I'm just trying to get this man to his feet. Will you help me?" The officer scratched his head. "That's old Jack. He's been a fixture around here for a couple of years. What do you want with him?"

"See that cafeteria over there?" she asked. "I'm going to get him something to eat and get him out of the cold for a while." "Are you crazy, lady?" the homeless man resisted. "I don't want to go in there!" Then he felt strong hands grab his other arm and lift him up.

"Let me go, officer. I didn't do anything." "This is a good deal for you, Jack," the officer answered. "Don't blow it." Finally, and with some difficulty, the woman and the police officer got Jack into the cafeteria and sat him at a table in a remote corner. It was the middle of the morning, so most of the breakfast crowd had already left and the lunch bunch had not yet arrived. The manager strode across the cafeteria and stood by he table.

"What's going on here, officer?" he asked. "What is all this. Is this man in trouble?"

"This lady brought this man in here to be fed," the policeman answered. "Not in here!" the manager replied angrily. "Having a person like that here is bad for business."

Old Jack smiled a toothless grin. "See, lady. I told you so. Now if you'll let me go. I didn't want to come here in the first place." The woman turned to the cafeteria manager and smiled. "Sir, are you familiar with Eddy and Associates, the banking firm down the street?"

"Of course I am," the manager answered impatiently. "They hold their weekly meetings in one of my banquet rooms." "And do you make a goodly amount of money providing food at these weekly meetings?" "What business is that of yours?"

"I, sir, am Penelope Eddy, president and CEO of the company." "Oh." The woman smiled again. "I thought that might make a difference." She glanced at the cop who was busy stifling a giggle."Would you like to join us in a cup of coffee and a meal, officer?"

"No thanks, ma'am," the officer replied. "I'm on duty." "Then, perhaps, a cup of coffee to go?"

"Yes, ma'am. That would be very nice." The cafeteria manager turned on his heel. "I'll get your coffee for you right away, officer." The officer watched him walk away. "You certainly put him in his place," he said.

"That was not my intent. Believe it or not, I have a reason for all this." She sat down at the table across from her amazed dinner guest. She stared at him intently. "Jack, do you remember me?"

Old Jack searched her face with his old, rheumy eyes "I think so -- I mean you do look familiar."

"I'm a little older perhaps," she said. "Maybe I've even filled out more than in my younger days when you worked here, and I came through that very door cold and hungry." "Ma'am?" the officer said questioningly. He couldn't believe that such a magnificently turned out woman could ever have been hungry.

"I was just out of college," the woman began. "I had come to the city looking for a job, but I couldn't find anything. Finally I was down to my last few cents and had been kicked out of my apartment. I walked the streets for days. It was February and I was cold and nearly starving. I saw this place and walked in on the off chance that I could get something to eat."

Jack lit up with a smile. "Now I remember," he said. "I was behind the serving counter. You came up and asked me if you could work for something to eat. I said that it was against company policy."

"I know," the woman continued. "Then you made me the biggest roast beef sandwich that I had ever seen, gave me a cup of coffee, and told me to go over to a corner table and enjoy it. I was afraid that you would get into trouble. Then, when I looked over, I saw you put the price of my food in the cash register. I knew then that everything would be a ll right."

"So you started your own business?" Old Jack said. "I got a job that very afternoon. I worked my way up. Eventually I started my own business, that, with the help of God, prospered." She opened her purse and pulled out a business card. "When you are finished here, I want you to pay a visit to a Mr. Lyons. He's the personnel director of my company. I'll go talk to him now and I'm certain he'll find something for you to do around the office." She smiled. "I think he might even find the funds to give you a little advance so that you can buy some clothes and get a place to live until you get on your feet. If you ever need anything, my door is always opened to you."

There were tears in the old man's eyes. "How can I ever thank you? " he said.

"Don't thank me," the woman answered. "To God goes the glory. Thank Jesus. He led me to you."

Outside the cafeteria, the officer and the woman paused at the entrance before going their separate ways. "Thank you for all your help, officer," she said.

"On the contrary, Ms. Eddy," he answered. "Thank you. I saw a miracle today, something that I will never forget. And...And thank you for the coffee."

If you have missed knowing me, you have missed nothing. If you have missed some of my emails, you might have missed a laugh. But, if you have missed knowing my LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, you have missed everything in the world.

Have a Wonderful Day And May God Bless You

Always
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Happy to read once again more messages!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:53 pm

A pleasant day to all of you once again my dear batchmates!

Larry -> congrats to you!!! Kasi VERY EFFECTIVE ang mugshot mo! Walang may gustong maging katawa-tawa kaya tuloy ang kasayahan dito sa forumotion natin. Thanks for the very informative articles/research that you've posted & enlightening us on what has been happening globally. Larry, I just can't believe myself that I read ng tuloy-tuloy yung paragraph that you've posted with pinagpalit-palit na spelling words. It challenged me & I'm glad that I read it continuously, from start to bottom

Audie -> it's good & you posted na ulit, kaya lang sad to know na may nagawa ka ng message para dito sa forumotion yun nga lang sabi mo ay nabura, hope you can recall most of them & you can post it here for us to read ha! So, decided ka na pala na iwan ang Meralco & focus on your own business, that's good para ikaw na mismo ang boss at wala ka ng amo (except your wife... joke, hello to her ha)! Thanks nga pala for your regards kay Roel, makakarating iyo sa kanya which I will include in my e-mail. You know, si Larry ang pinaka-masipag magpost here, while me, siyempre I'm here & will always be here para sa inyong mga batchmates ko. Good luck sa personal business mo ha!!!

Thelma -> yes, lalong nagiging masaya rito kasi para tayong mga bata ulit na natatawa at natatakot na may ma-mugshot. Hope we're all enjoying to be here sa forumotion

Elie -> maganda yung stories that you've posted, thanks for sharing them to us & for your being visible again here sa forumotion

Prislette -> as per your latest message here, it seems that you're back to your good health na ulit, hope sina Jun, your 3 kids & mom, too. Honestly, bilib ako sa inyong mga pinoy na kahit matagal na abroad, still yung Filipino values pa rin ang siyang itinuturo ninyo to your kids, kasi yung iba, na-a-adapt nila ang foreign behavior/attitude lalo pa nga at madalas nilang nakakahalubilo. Kaya nga I always pray to God na lumaking mabubuting tao ang mga kids namin ni Roel, aside sa pagkakaroon ng strong faith kay God. At yung maging magalang sila sa lahat ng tao, kaya nga kinalakihan na rin nila ang pakikipag-usap ng may "po" at "opo" sa mga nakatatanda sa kanila. And most of all, pareho-parehong maging healthy at makatapos ng pag-aaral. Katulad ninyo ni Jun, lumaki your 3 kids na magkakasama kayo at talagang nasubaybayan nyo sila sa lahat ng oras, kaya kita mo it's all worth it di ba? Sweet kisses to all of you too from me & my kids & hello from Roel

To all my other batchmates -> pls. take note of continuous warning ni Larry, we don't know if when he will start posting your mugshots or feet shackles. Have a nice day always everybody! bounce

Quote for the day: "As we grow OLDER, beauty simply moves from the face to the heart; appeal turns to charm; past hurts to wisdom & great moments to lifelong memories"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next