AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Good morning to all, good afternoon for those that are here,

Kamusta na kayong lahat? It has been a hectic week for me, very stressed out ako talaga. Last Tuesday I received a call from the apartment manager where my mom lives. He has noticed that she has not been "quite herself" she's too forgetful, keeps on loosing things, she wanders around too much, etc. My brother & sister that are here has decided that we have to get her out of her apt. as she is now unable to care for herself. She used to be very independent & has always live by herself in the last 10 years. We have to vacate her apt. by the end of the month, but she has so many unnecessary stuff in there, she is a "pack rat". So hard to clean up her apt. My mom is so difficult to care for, she can't remember, you tell her one thing now, the next minute she will forget. I have to bring her emergently to her doctor as I have noticed that she does not have any medications. Then to find out that she has not been showing up for her doctor's appt. Medications have to be refilled, then tomorrow, Monday, I will have to call for her other referrals as she has to continue to take her meds. Lined up are to take her to the Oncologist, Podiatriast, Ophthalmologist, Neorologist & then her primary physcician. Need to have blood tests, & Chest X-ray & Mammogram , too. Naku, sana I can get then all in one day, para isang araw lang akong mag-o-off. I think that she has Dementia or Alzheimer's. She can't even remember all my kids names now. The last 2 days, she has burned food & also the bowl inside the micorwave, naku, ang takot ko. I am so sacred that when we get back to work tomorrow, & she is alone at home, makakasunog ng bahay. I told her not to touch the stove, but who knows if she can remember that. She tries to get out of the house all the time, pinagbabawalan ko lang, baka mawala kasi o masagasaan sa labas. Pero, nakakatakot, baka makatakas. Wala kasing maid dito, when we go to work or school, the house is just locked-up, naka on lang ang alarm. Ang malas ko naman, para bang sunod sunod ang problema, hindi pa nga nakaka recover sa isa, eto na naman ang bagong problema. Nawawala din daw ang passport niya at ang mga bank accounts. Hay naku, nangangayayat na yata ako sa kunsumisyon. ( Gusto kong pumayat, but not due to stress, takot akong madadagdagan ang mga "frown lines" ha! ha!

Naku sige na, nagising na ang alaga ko, baka mahulog pa sa stairs, bye......

Prislette
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: AHS Class 77 Outreach Project update   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Greetings to all my schoolmates!

Our Outreach Project "balikbayan box", for the Araullo High School students, is now with the cargo company here. I was told that it will be delivered to the Araullo High School Manila in 5 to 6 weeks. I believe Ms Worak will be able to receive this gift from the Araullo High School Alumni Batch 77 to the students of Araullo High School in approximately, two months from today, Sunday, 13 Jan 2008. I have included 2 .jpg image files of the cargo documents in our AHS Batch 77 yahoogroup link.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: ALL PARENTS' WISH!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 pm

http://parentswish.com/site04/index.html , this is for you, Prislette, Thelma, and Noreena... and for all of us who love our parents and we're not guilty of what we're gonna read here but I guess we can say, we did as our parents did to us. So we pray our children read this and do the same!!!!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: we're praying for your MOMMY, Prislette...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:59 pm

PRISLETTE > We're praying for your Mom, saludo ak sa Pinoy ano how we take care of our parents to their last hour!!! Good malakas pa Mommy mo and I know the Lord will still grant her long, long years in her life. Ingat kayo lagi kapatid!!!

Tama si Prislette sometimes sunod-sunod ang mga pagsubok ano? Tingnan din natinnangyari kay Thelma last year, good she emerged as a gold from the furnace of fire.... Lalo na sa gastos sa hirap ng buhay ngayon ano at MINSAN NGA NAMAN PARANG NANGIINIS ANG GASTOS ANO PATI MGA PROBLEMA, HAHAHAHA!!! MAINTENANCE NG MGA SASAKYAN, REGISTRATION, MGA AMELYAR, THEN PATI KATAWAN NG TAO, COMPUTERS MGA ELECTRONICS, ETC. HAAAAY. GOOD THE LORD SUSTAINS OUR LIFE AND LIVING IN A DECENT WAY.... SANA MAG-RAPTURE NA, DUMATING NA SI LORD!!!!

RAPTURE IS THE PROMISE OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE HE ASCENDS INTO HEAVEN, READ ACTS 1:9-11: "And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

IF DOUGLAS MCARTHUR THOUGH QUITE DELAYED RETURNED TO OUR COUNTRY AND FULFILLED HIS FAMOUS STATEMENT, "I Shall Return!" THEN, HOW MUCH MORE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD AND LORD OF ALL. I am just wondering why so many religions do not wait for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior when the Signs of the Times are already here. This only proves how unbiblical churches become today as this most neglectd dogma is so basic! Tradition becomes to them more important than what God who made heaven and earth is saying esp. in the latter days today.

This January our prophetic newspaper will come back in circulation nationwide, you may want a copy?

SO RAPTURE IS THE RETURN OF CHRIST IN OUR TIME... AS THESE 2 VERSES PUT IT...

I THESSALONIANS 4:
[11]And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
[12] That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I CORINTHIANS 15:
[48] As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
[49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
[55] O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
[56] The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
[57] But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

HOW TO BE INCLUDED IN THE COMING RAPTURE:
- Not through religion but a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ by acknowledging that Christ died at cross for our sins and accepting Him into our hearts as Lord and personal Savior. The result of this is the enlightenment that the Word of God puts in our minds and awareness of what the Lord hates in religious systems and practices. What He demands is "worshipping Him in Spirit (by way of His Holy Spirit) and in Truth (the Word of God)." Remember what Jesus told Nicodemus?
John.3

[1] There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
[2] The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (the Word of God not Baptistm) and of the (Holy) Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The WATER is mentioned in Ephesians 5:25-26: "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word” (Eph. 5:25-26). How is a person washed? BY THE WORD! The WORD OF GOD is an essential part of the cleansing process. The WORD OF GOD is the mirror that shows us how dirty we really are (because of sin). Not only does the Bible show us our sin, but it also points out the only Saviour and His many promises to save those who truly believe on Him. Without the Word of God a person could never be saved and could never be born again. The following verses show how important God's Word is when it comes to salvation and regeneration and cleansing:
1) Psalm 119:9 -"Wherewithal (how) shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.”
2) John 15:3 - "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”
3) 1 Peter 1:23-25 - "Being born again (regeneration!) not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God which liveth and abideth for ever."
4) James 1:18 - "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth." “Begat” is another term that relates to regeneration.

God's Word does two things: 1) It shows man how great a sinner he is (Romans 3:10-23) and 2) It show man how great a Saviour Christ is (Romans 3:24-26)!

SO WHEN WE TRULY ACCEPT CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, THE WORD OF GOD WILL TRANSFORM US INTO HIS IMAGE THAT ABIDES WITH THE PRINICIPLES OF HIS WORD. OUTSIDE THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT OF GOD!

SIGE PO!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AHS '77 CLASS PICTURE 2007 + MANY MORE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:39 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Ahs_cl10
WITH DUE RESPECT, SA TOTOO LANG ANG DAMI KONG HINID KILALA? SANA MAY MAG-LABEL NG NAMES ANO?

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Ahs_pa10WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Thelma10
NAKU THELMA MAY TINATAGO KA PALANG TALENT HUH, SABI NGA NILA THE DANCING QUEEN KA DAW THAT NIGHT!!!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Baylon10FUNNY!!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Office10 WAS THIS INDUCTION OF OFFICERS?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I GUESS THIS IS WORTH PUBLISHING IT....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:58 am

> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:17:11 +0800
> Subject: [irelandbros_once] Beware of this
>
>
> Beware of paper in the back window of your vehicle
>
> heads up everyone! please, keep this circulating. ..
>
> forward this to anyone on your friendster list, to keep every
aware...you can do print outs din and let your friends, families, relatives,
know this matters!!!
>
> you walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. you
start the engine and shift into reverse. when you look into the
rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper
stuck to the middle of the rear window. so, you shift into park,
unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or
whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. when you reach the back of your
car, that is when the car jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into
your car and take off. they practically mow you down as they speed off in
your car. and guess what, ladies? i bet your purse is still in the car.
so now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and
your keys. your home and your whole identity are now compromised!
>
> beware of this new scheme that is now being used. if you see a piece
of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. remove the paper
later. and be thankful that you read this e-mail. i hope you will
forward this to friends and family, especially to women. a purse contains all
kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you
certainly do not want this to fall into the wrong hands. please keep this
going...
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: I'm very much around...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:24 am

Dear Batchmates, I just want to let you know that I'm always here. It's just that the adjustment and transition to a new job are taking too much of my time. I just arrived from the office (it's past 1a.m.) and tomorrow is another early day for me. I'll keep you posted on my whereabouts and what's happening to me lately once the dust settle. In the meantime, keep the fire burning!!! I will commit to attend the Grand Reunion if my chedule dictates that I'm in the country. With my new job, I have several schedules to meet other people from the organization so travel (domestic & international) is also part of my itinerary till April. Miss ko na kayo!!! Kind regards, Thelma
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Wow! Nice pictures & thanks for posting it here Larry!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Good day once again to all of you my dear batchmates!

Larry -> thank you very much for posting the pictures taken during AHS batch '77 Christmas Party last Dec. 8, those were courtesy of Fernando 'Ronnie' Labao, who is now a professional photographer & iyon ang personal business nilang mag-asawa. Thanks too for continuously sharing to us those inspirational thoughts, which are food to our hearts & minds. Pati na Larry yung "beware of paper on your car's back window", kaya nga I've forwarded it din to many for their protection, talagang maraming mga techniques ang mga carnappers, pero sana huwag na lang nilang saktan ang mga target nila, isipin na lang sana nila na may mga pamilya rin sila. Talagang hindi na natin malaman kung saang place ang safe. Anyhow, mag-ingat na lang tayo in whatever we do & where ever we go

Audie -> nice to see your pretty wife & handsome son (na nagmana sa ama..., o smile naman diyan). Kindly tell your pretty wife na it's nice to see her dito sa forumotion kahit thru picture lang

Prislette -> a little bit sad to hear about your mom but I can say that she's lucky at may mga anak siya na katulad mo at ng mga kapatid mo. It's good at nandiyan kayo for her. Alam mo, medyo sensitive ako when it comes sa mga magulang, lalo pa nga at mulat ang mga eyes natin how they all brought us up to become what we are now, then magulang na rin tayo ngayon to our kids. Since our parents gave life to us, we -> their children can give our life to them too, lalo na ang love, care, assistance, attention, time, etc... Masuwerte pa rin tayong may mga parents upto now, but for sure tatanda rin tayong lahat kaya I can say na "we're lucky to have our kids too", para they will be there for us din when we grow old na rin. God created men to experience all the ups & downs, happiness & loneliness, luck & bad luck, loving & forgiving hearts & sincere guidance & assistance to all our loved ones. "Kung ano raw ang itinanim ay iyon ang aanihin". Kaya Prislette, you're such a loving, ideal & concerned daughter, suwerte ang mom mo sa iyo, as well as your husband & kids

Trifee - hi & hoping too that the balikbayan box you've sent to AHS will reach them as per the schedule you've mentioned & for sure they will be very happy or even surprise once it reach our alma mater. Mabuhay ka batchmate!

Thelma -> hi & how's our very busy batchmate, friend, wife, working mom, mom-in-law, grandma too? We miss you Thelma!!! But siyempre, we knew here sa forumotion that you're very busy lalo pa nga you're now in your new job & imagine your schedule is booked upto April, but pls. make sure that you're taking care of yourself too "mahirap magkasakit"! Thanks for your time in posting a message here

God bless & regards to all of you, from me & my family!
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: BREAK MUNA....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:41 pm

Hello to all my fellow Starbatchers, I have been quite for a couple of days in this site because of some works deadline i have to meet. Yesterday was our deadline to submit our Annual Personnel Performance. Based on our last year's objective , we have have to submit our self evaluation to our bosses for their confirmation. I have to do also my evaluation on my staffs and will need to talk to them on a one on one basis to point out variances from their required objectives and competencies. We have to meet the deadline because the System automatically closes and if not done, we will not receive any bonuses and salary adjustments.

Its nice to see recent postings of pictures except for that picture of the whole Batch "77 who attended last year's Christmas party. Ive noticed my face was covered by the arms of Ka Felix Majabague..Mareng Letty wala ka na bang copy na litaw naman ang mukha ko ? maybe meron si Fernando Labao ano?

Brod Larry i was trying to post some pictures also but i'm having difficulty in uploading image form my computer via the uploading site of this forumution. May problem ba sa site ? Pag click ko HOST IT , hindi niya ma acces ano kaya nangyari ?

Time out muna ko may nag pop out na urgent message sa MSN ko. Mukhang may big changes sa aming organization ichek ko muna .

Regards sa inyong lahat and will be back .. promise
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: QUITE BZ TOO, HERE'S A FUNNY CARTOON   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:34 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Access10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MUSTA KAYONG LAHAT, PREHO-PREHONG BUSY ....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:39 am

Thelma > Naintindihan namin ang hectic sked mo at the same time, new job mo!

Leticia > Basta kaw, malakas ka sakin eh. Naku sorry hindi ko nai-acknowldege sayo yung naipost ko kasi nagmamadali ako, ikaw nga pala ang nagsend sakin noon, pero I know wala sayo yun at thanks talaga makakatulong yan di ba?

Prislette > We understand, too. Busy na ang dami pang mga pangyayari sa buhay ano? You are always in our prayers here.

Freddie > Wala naman akong naging problem sa hosting ng images? Ano nangyari? Sorry hindi ko din alam eh....

Jaime > Later ko ilagay captions hane, medyo busy nang kaunti... Wala me ka-joke joke eh. Yan yung cartoon di ba cutie si Tatang, na-access denied kaya tinutukan nya ng baril mangyari lang ang gusto nyang ipagawa hehe.

Audie > Thanks for your advice, hayaan mo nagbalat na buong mukha ko at leeg at mga balikat, ang sakit at super kati, okay na ko now. 'Yan hah nai-post ko na ang pics mo hane? The best kayong family!!!

Sige po goodnight sa lahat!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: no access denied   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Larry,

This cartoon is really a good example of being "not" able to access in AHS Starbatch Kapihan. Hindi lang baril ni Tatang may kasama pang side kick...very funny... Laughing

No problem if you're busy....at least, I did my assignment...kaya take it easy and relax ka lang diyan.

Prislette...I know where you coming from my parents are acting like that, too...medyo mahirap. One time, when they (my mother and my aunt) out for stroll. She apparently forgotten to turn off the stove...guess what...the kettle was merely dry and the next you know....fire big time...Haaayy buhay but we couldn't sent them to the home care...kasi nga baka lalung malungkot...so, we just have to be careful...

Freddie ...iba talaga ang big timer ...lakay, how do you conduct your one on one interview...dapat magdala sila ng labong at inihaw na kulita...I'm sure you know that...guys, para lang sa mga tribo namin yon...hahaha

Anyway, to all batchmates....take care and have to fun to the grand reunion...

Jaime
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RACQUEL SENT THIS TO ME, I LIKE IT... O PASA KO NA SA MADAMI   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:53 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Racque10

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JAIME TOTOO YUNG CARTOON ANO, SAY NYO ATG, PRISLETTE, ETAL..   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:57 pm

COMMENT NAMAN KAYO SA CARTOON I POSTED SINIMULAN NA NI JAIME, THE CHISELLED TORSO GUY NATIN!!! RACQUEL THANKS SA FORWARDED MSG WHICH I JUST POSTED HERE. PERO SAYANG AYAW MAPOST NG PICS, DI PWEDE YUN IMANUAL KONG POST, WAIT.... thanks Racquel!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Hello to all of you once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Hi everybody!

Larry -> it's really a funny cartoon that you've posted! Talagang nakakainis/nakakairita kapag "na-access denied" like dito sa forumotion natin, ilan din ang hindi na ulit makapag-post ng message, but they have to keep on trying & do not lose hope at all, marami naman tayong willing & available to assist them in the best way we can. Also, thanks for the cartoon that you've posted kasi it will serve as reminder na maging patient lang kapag may computer problem, personal problem or any kind of problems related sa work or in our day-to-day life. Larry, of course, ok lang din sa akin kahit you didn't mention that those group pictures came from me, actually I forwarded them also to many para makita ng lahat (especially those who are abroad & to those na nandito na hindi naka-attend nung nakaraang Christmas Part of our batch) para naman, maging masaya sila & updated to see the activities & the faces of our batchmates kahit throug picture lang

Pareng Freddie -> hay naku, ganyan talaga ang mga "bossing", you really have to meet the deadlines in the best possible way you can. At least medyo lumuwag din ang schedule mo kasi you've posted na your message here, musta sa iyo & to your whole family ha!

Jaime -> hi to you! Alam mo, as what I've said to Prislette din na "lahat tayo ay tatanda" at iba ang alaga ng sariling pamilya. Correct ka diyan na hindi dapat dalahin sa home care ang mom mo, lalo pa nga at nandiyan ka & your other siblings. Dapat nga lang na parating may kasama ang mom mo to avoid any accidents. Iba ang "tender, loving care" ng mga pinoy & for sure nararamdaman iyon ng mom mo same as Prislette's mom, deep inside they appreciate it & masaya/masarap ang pakiramdam nilang kasama kayo

Warm regards to all of you my dear batchmates! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LETICIA TIPONG NAGDIALOGUE TAYONG 2, MAKAPAG-MUGSHOT NGA...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:17 am

HALA ANG DAMING READ NA LANG AT DI NA POST, MADAMI-DAMI DIN AKONG MAMAMUGSHOT NITO, PASALAMAT KAYONG MGA BABAE EXEMPT KAYO!!! PERO MAY INIISIP AKONG SORT OF LIGHTER VERSION NG MUGSHOT PARA MAY POISE PA DIN HEHE. HALA KAYONG LAHAT.... (NAKAKATAKOT BA KO? WHAT DO YOU THINK?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AKO SUPER BUSY DIN PERO I TAKE TIME KAHIT SHORT POSTS LANG..   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 am

NASAAN NA ANG KARAMIHAN, AYAW KONG MAG-ROLL CALL ALAM NIYO NAMAN KUNG MATAGAL NA KAYONG DI NAGPOST.

WELL, NANDITO SI JUN PAPOPS SA BAGUIO MAY LUNCH DATE KAMI DITO SA BAHAY. HINDI KO NGA ALAM KUNG ANONG LULUTUIN KONG IBA NAMAN, kesa sa usual na niluluto dyan! ALAM KO NA... YUNG TINURO SAKIN NG ISANG CHEF PERO I FORGOT THE NAME-SHUAH!!! TIPONG NILUNOD NA MANOK SA COKE NA GARNISHED WITH SPICES AND BROCCOLI AT SAKA TERNONG PRITONG TILAPIA MARINATED SA ORIG timpla ko hehe, AND VEGGIE SALAD YUN NA LANG yun na lang Jun hane? NANG-IINGGIT LANG AKO KAY ATG NA HINDI NAMAN NATULOY DITO, SENSYA NA KAYO, MAPANGINIS PA DIN AKO TIL NOW HEHE!!! kelan ka ATG? At kayong lahat? SIMPLE LANG ANG BUHAY KO DITO HANE? Ang blowout ko hanggang bahay lang, madami akong barako (inmates hehe) na alaga, masaya dito!!!

ANG TANONG... ANO KAYA ANG PAGUUSAPAN NAMIN NI JUN PAPA? SINO ANG HIGHLIGHT KAYA NAMIN. ALAM KO NA GIHATAG MAN NAMIN DIRE SA MESA ANG FRIED BATCHMATE, GRILLED STARBATCHER, ROASTED KAPIHAN AFICIONADO, AND LASTLY BAKED COFFEMAKER!!! MASARAP YAN, SHHH JUN ATIN-ATIN LANG HEHE..... (honestly joke, joke, joke lang yan, wag ma-paranoid kasi wholesome si Jun Papa! Eh ako, ngiek hahahah!!!)

Sige poh!!!
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: LARRY AND THE POPE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Kumusta na sa lahat ng aking KAPIHAN Mates,

Larry - Ang suwerete mo naman bibisita mo sa inyong bahay ang ating PAPA ? Dapat malaking celebrasyon yan. Malakas ako sa Papang yan kaya kahit anong ipadala mo para sa akin dito sigurado bibitbitin niyan he hehe... Subukan ko uling mag post ng pictures pag di pa talaga nag open yong uploading site (www.serving.com) sa yo ko na lang pa post . Okay lang ba Brod?

Jimmy D - tama ka Lakay pag may meeting ako pre requisite na pagkain diningding na Labung with saluyot at Pinulpugang Kulita.. Laughing Laughing Palagay ko di kana marunong kumain noon ? Pinakukumusta ka yo ng inyong maga relatives na Familia SUAREZ, ESTRADA at PUSING from ALAMINOS, Pangasinan.

Mareng Letty - Napansin ko nakapag post na si ATG uli kaya lang sa hindi dito sa Discussion Thread ... Paano yan nasa BAGUIO pala si Jun , makarating kaya siya sa LINGGO sa inyo?

Sa ating mga kaibigan na miyembro ng D'PANOTS kailan ba talaga reunion concert nyo? Marami nang nagaabang ng tiket at baka magkaubusan Laughing Laughing Laughing . Sana matagpuaan na ang ibang missing member.

Trifee, Sam and Ompong C. ,Rudy I. , Eli, Susan A, Audie, ATG,Jun R. at sa lahat na aking dating kamagaral sa AHS "77 isaang mapagpalang araw sa inyong lahat.. Happy week end.
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Hello schoolmates!

Thanks Jo! Nice chatting with you also.

Prislette, pagaling ka rin!

Hi Willie Espiritu! I am okay, eto, medyo may konting colds.

Hello Willie Bernabe! I miss our stroll sa Baywalk after the April 1, 2007 AHS Batch 77 Reunion.

Masarap na experience din yung Outreach project natin for the students of Araullo High School by the Araullo High School Class 1977.

As I was loading the books, computer, etc in the box, I was imagining myself as one of those students at AHS who will be receiving them. It's wonderful therapy away from the stressful day-to-day life.

This is only the beginning.

I suggest that we sponsor a writing contest for the journalism students there, a chess tournament, and a singing contest for the students of Araullo High School.

Hi Jaime Dabu!
Sayang, I cannot be in Manila for the Grand Reunion February 2008. I maybe there in Manila though July 2008.

Hi Audie! Thanks sa mga donations mo for the students of Araullo High School!

Hello to Thelma, Dodie, Leng, Racquel, Larry, Letty, Jovell, Freddie, Susan, Ompong, Cirilo, Menard, Noreena and everyone!

Mabuhay ang Araullo High School Batch 77!
Back to top Go down
jun papa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:45 pm

GOOD MORNING TO ALL BATCHMATES!!

I'M HERE IN BAGUIO MEDYO BIGLAAN ASSIGNMENT FROM OFFICE. I WAS ABLE TO FINISH ALL MY TRANSACTIONS YESTERDAY KAYA ETO DITO SA PLACE NI PASTOR LARRY. NAGMEET KAMI SA SM AT PAGDATING DITO SA BAHAY ANG UNANG AGENDA HOW TO POST SA FORUMOTION DAHIL MATAGAL NA ATA AKONG NAKAPAGPOST. KAYA ETO DITO AKO NA POST REPLY WHILE LARRY IS BUSY PREPARING FOR OUR LUNCH (CHICKEN WITH COKE LIGHT WITH SOME GARNISHING A LITTLE GINISA MIX AND CALAMANSI) SA AMOY PALANG GUTOM KA NA. (SARAP..) tongue Meron pa daw Fried tilapia and vegatables salad. wala muna diet.

Fred - Kaya pala wala ako call sa iyo super busy ka pare talagang ganyan and mga bossing (tom ako uwi at attend ako sa sunday) may utang na tayo sa mga Private pirat I's they were able to contact Samuel San Luis. see you on sunday.Letty - alam ko na magopen para d maligaw sa forumotion later na siguro yung pagpost ng pictures.(see you on sunday)ATG - hindi ka na tumawag regarding sa insurances inquiry mo.Rudyvictor - brod kamusta na wala tayo communication tawagan kita sa monday. Mukhang luto na ata kakain na kami kaya hangang dito muna regards sa inyong lahat Sam, Ompong, Jun & Prislette, thelma, Susan (tanggap ko email mo dapat talagang may exercise tayo) Audie, Jaime, & trifee...
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

PostSubject: Active pa rin ako ha?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Hello batchmates...Just want to ensure that you know that I'm also in touched. Kakatakot si kapatid na Larry..baka i-mug shot ako ha-ha-ha!

Nasa bahay ako ngayon...tinamaan ng flu virus. Di naman masyadong grabe...konting sinat, konting chills...but relatively ok.

Am working from home so I've been getting emails from my staff in the office. Maganda talaga ang technology ngayon...kahit nasa bahay ka, pwede pa ring magtrabaho. Yun nga lang, wala na ang big divide between your personal & work life.

December 2007 and January 2008 were months of transition. After my Dad's death, kailangang ayusin ang naiwan nyang estate. May 9th and 40th days pa na padasal.We had to get "manangs" who know how to pray the "torre ni David and toreng Garing". Nung bata pa ako, natatawa ako sa mga dasal nayun. Ngayon, I appreciate its values especially when were praying in tagalog. Mas meaningful. Plus, I believe that the old Filipino tradition to pray for the dead is kept alive. Gusto kong makita yun ng mga anak ko ang ituloy nila pag sila na ang matatanda. Mahirap mawala ang magagandang Filipino values & culture.

On the professional front, ok naman ang bago kong trabaho. There was a warm welcome because I came in when they had their First National Sales Conference. I got to meet all the employees of AstraZeneca.Matagal silang nawalan ng HR so ang daming decisions to make waiting on my plate. Iniisa-isa ko lang para di ako magkaron ng information overload. Hindi naman kasi pwede na ang formula ko sa ibang company will work in another organization. Listen, study and observe muna ako sa ngayon. Maraming meetings local and international and I am scheduled to fly to Singapore and to London for my orientation. Haay...travel na naman. Ayoko na nito. I remember leaving Kodak in 1999 because I was practically living in a suitcase. Eighty percent of my time was for travel and I only spent 20% of my time back home. Ganun din ng nasa Coke ako. I'm careful that this will not happen again. I know my priorities and foremost is my family. OK naman ang AstraZeneca because they recognize my priorities. Simple lang sila, walang complications. Besides, I've been in a pharma company once so the business numbers are not alien to me. Nakabuti yun to fast track my learning curve. Hindi pa rin tapos ang mga despedida ko sa Unilever kaya may mga dinner parties pa rin ako in the evenings. Marami rin ang gustong makipag meet sa akin to introduce their business hoping to get engagement in my new company. Sabi ko nga, isa isa lang para di ako malunod.

To all the gentlemen of AHS batch (di na ako magmemention ng names..baka may makalimutan ako kasi ang dami na natin) ipagpapatuloy nyo ang pagiging big brothers nyo sa ating mga ladies.

To all the ladies of AHSBatch 77, keep smiling and stay beautiful.

I miss you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

PostSubject: Calling D'Panots   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:07 pm

Naku Freddie, mukhang iba na ang agenda natin. Dati reunion lang...ngayon concert na ha-ha-ha! Wag kang magbibiro, ang lahat ng d'Panots marunong kumanta. I remember, palagi naming kinakanta yung "Just As long as We have Love"...tama ba yung title? At saka yung "You and Me Against the world". Either of the two ang parang naging unofficial theme song ng barkada. Si Cindy can belt "Just the Way You Are". Prislette can play the piano and the violin. Si Nanette, Yogee & Ohmed ang soprano, Kami ni Pye & Dodie ang chua-wa-riwa-riwap ha-haha!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FREDDIE NARITO KA NA, SPECIAL REQUEST MO HETO....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:24 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Fred_c11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HI THELMA, WE UNDERSTAND, GOOD OKAY NA NEW JOB MO!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 am

Hello there Thelma, nandito kaming dalawa ni Jun Papa, we saw you online good nagpost ka here ng msg mo and happy to hear from you, na ok ka na sa new job. Ang hirap ng adjustments ano? Wow kakanta kayo hane ng D'Panotz!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BISHOP LARRY & POPE JUN CIRILO I PICS....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:28 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Imgp7610
TAKEN AT OUR CLUBHOUSE, VILLAGE OF TRALALA ( I LIKE THE WORD JAIME TALAGA), OVERLOOKING BAGUIO CITY....

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Imgp7611
FIRST TIME, A BAPTIST BISHOP AND RCC'S POPE TOGETHER, THIS IS A MIRACLE!!!! (FREDDIE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VERY CONTROVERSIAL NEWS).... PERO KITANG-KITA ANG MGA TALSIK NG MINARINATE KO AT NAIPRITONG MGA ULAM, TALSIK NG OIL, KAKAHIYA WAAAH!!!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Imgp7612
WOWOWEE, SI POPE NAG-ENJOY TALAGA... TURISTANG TURISTA DATING. KITA MO ITO ATG? RUDY VIC 3RD WEEK OF FEB, TALAGA DITO KA?

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Papa10
KAINAN NA, LUNCH WITH PAPA SA ROMA (RAGASA)!!! YUNG MGA DAHON SA PLATO NAMIN HINDI YAN BANANA LEAVES NG MACHANG CHINESE ARROZ VALENCIANA, YAN AY PANDAN, CHICKEN NA MARINATED SA COCONUT OIL (LASANG LATIK TULOY TRY IT), TOYO, AT BINALOT AT PINRITO SA PANDAN. DID YOU TRY IT? COME HERE, TASTE IT....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next