AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+17
jun recidoro
Manny.Ace.Fresh
Thelma Pena-Meneses
randynunez
jun papa
Manny Cortez
anna
freddienicdao
fernando ronnie
elie030460
NetReyes
Admin
labornurse
TRIFEE
ehris_ho
James Dungca
Roel/Letty Pelagio
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: FOR PRISLETTE & DODIE REQUESTING THIS GUIDELINE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Dodie and Prislette > I came out with the simplest guide to get here.

COPY PASTE THIS URL ADDRESS:
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com/post.forum?mode=reply&t=22

THEN HIT LOGIN ON TOP OF THIS BLOG JUST BELOW OUR BANNER PICS.

OR YOU MAY ADD IT UP TO YOUR FAVORITE MENU, HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT IT? JUST BELOW THE TITLE BAR AND MENU BAR OF YOUR EXPLORER PAGE, PLEASE FIND AN ICON WITH A STAR CALLED FAVORITE, HIT IT AND TO YOUR LEFT WILL APPEAR A THIN STRIP OF YOUR FAVORITE MENU, ADD IT THERE IT'S DEFINITELY USER-FRIENDLY, WHERE EVERYTIME YOU WANNA ACCESS IT AGAIN, JUST LOOK FOR AHS1977 STARBATCH KAPIHAN, PRESS IT, ALRIGHTY SWEETIES AND THERE YOU GO READY TO FLY TO CYBERSPACE OF BARISTAS? -CALL MY NAME, GAGAMBALA, GAGAMBALAIN KO KAYO (BUBBLE GANG YAN HAHAHAHA).

I guess this is the easiest way to get through our site Baristas or Coffee Aficionados!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NETTE, IF U HAPPEN TO SEE ONE BARISTA ONLINE AND WANNA CHAT   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm

WITH THE PERSON, YOU MAY INVITE HIM TO CHAT AT THE HOME PAGE OF OUR SITE. CLICK HOME AT THE MENU BAR OF OUR SITE AND PRESTO YOU GUYS MAY ENJOY CHATTING, IT'S USER-FRIENDLY! SAYANG ANG AMENITIES NATIN DITO SA ATING VILLAGE!!!! HEHE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:09 pm

JAMES DUNCAN > Ay wala ka pala sa Journalism pic na pinost ko sa page 15, bakit ka wala, di ba laways present ka sa Journalism? Saka ito pa pala, YES PLS SEND US YOUR PICS WITH YOUR FAMILY BUT THERE'S A REQUIREMENT BEFORE I MAY POST THEM HERE SA BARISTA BLOG NATIN, YOU GOT TO FILL OUT OUR GTKPI, LIKE WHAT MANNY ACE AND NANETTE DID, OR YOUR PIC MIGHT NOT GET PUBLIC HERE. IBUBULSA KO HEHEHE!!!

LETZ & MANNY > KAYONG DALAWA LANG MAHILIG SUMUBAYBAY SA MGA POSTED ENTERTAINMENTS KO HERE HEHE I GUESS PATI SI PRISLETTE, HABANG MERONG SUMUSUBAYBAY, MAGPOST ME HANE? MADAMI AKONG TONGUE TWISTERS!!!

NETTE > YES FOR YOU, MADAMI KANG NAPALIGAYANG BARISTA LALO NA YUNG ISA DYAN, GOOD BOY AKO HA, NO MALICE WHEN I SAID IT! MAY MGA TAGAHANGA KA PA UNTIL NOW, IS IT FLATTERING OR FLATTENING HAHAHA. HYung iba dito hindi pa yata kinukupasan ng tatlompung taong paghagibis ng panahon! NAGSE-SURF KAYA SINA MISIS? Nette, shhh! May mga biruan kasing nangyayari offline, I hope okay lang sayo!!!! Dangay naman kasi wala kang pinagbago pwera lang nga na payat ka noon!

DODIE > Ayan ah, may guide na kayo, sana mas madalian na kayong magpost para lalong masaya, saka pala kayong nandiyan sa USA di ba mas madaling maka-access sa residents dyan sa mga phonelines nila, pwede kaya?

JUN POPZ > Atin atin lang yung pinagusapan natin sa phone ha, wala akong nilalabas sa mga sikretong pagpapalit ng larawan este bakit ko nasabi? May nakapansdin na kasi Larry! Sinagot ko pa hahahahaah!!! ANONG BIRTHDAY MO, KAHIT WALA NA SA KALENDARYO PERO NASA BINGO PA DAW TAMA?
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: At Last! I got it!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:53 am

[b]

Hello everyone,

Glad to be back again. I came back from vacation a few days ago, just to find out that the Forumotiion has a new format & new welcome home page. I liked it very much, imagine to have all our pictures in there. New set-up new color scheme, etc. & new HEADACHE for me to get in. In fact I have been trying to get in everyday since I arrived from Seattle. Last night, I finally said , I give up & that I have accepted the fact that I am so "computer illiterate" & I will just give up posting. I said to myself: "Too bad, I guess I can't have it all". I got everything, have achieved everything that I had aspired, but I can't learn this thing called "computer". Question Question Question confused confused

As I lay me down to sleep, after I had put my final "log -off" message to Letty & Larry, Lo & behold, I was startled by the loud ringing of the phone, 'it was about 10:30pm already & to my surprise, it was Mareng Letty! She will not allow that I give up. She first talked to my son, Jerry Joe to have my Yahoo Messenger installed, as of course the meter was running on overseas call. After it was sucessfully installed, she talked me through the steps of how to log -in. The were a few times that I saw in the past the I do not have permission to post a reply, but walking me through the steps, where to find them , my gosh, dear Larry, it is tremendously very hard to find the path to post. As if you are trying to " Go around the bush", too many to "clicks", not simple enough for the ones like me. It seems that it was a maze, a puzzle of turns ,& ups & downs. Arrow I won't be able to find my way alone. Would you believe that I really & indeed were in "tears of frustration"? Sad Crying or Very sad

I am not even sure this time if this will go through. So I won't post yet individual "hello's" . Trial run only, I guess.

By the way, The tongue twisters, I was able to recite them & read it aloud, & it was loud & clear. Hindi ako nabulol. Anong say nyo? Siguro naman, "talo" ko kayo dito ano?

Luv you all & thanks a lot Mareng Letty & Happy Birthday to you. May you have a wonderful celebration. Just include me in your thoughts, I am there w/ you celebrating.

To all, tomorrow I promise to write a longer one. Good night.

Prislette I love you
Back to top Go down
elie030460

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: HELLO ONCE AGAIN!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 am

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!

First order of the day I would like to greet my dear friend ms. letty pelagio on her birthday happy happy birthday may all the desires of your heart come true on these special day of yours, Smile

Hi Larry... how are you has your son and apo's arrived already? i suppose you're really having the greatest time of your life, alam mo many of my friends have apo's na din , but i guess medyo malayo pa in my case my daughter is too preoccupied with her business pero sabi nila iba daw ang feeling when you become one.

prislette: nice to see you back from your vacation o di ba nag bongga ng bagong anyo ng ating forum very dynamic and full of life

hi dodie nice to see you again here hope you can sneak in once in awhile

where's my dear ehris i hope everything is ok with you

nette miss you my friend... and so with thelma

to all the good looking/hadsome/debonaire men of these forum freddie, jun p., manny ace, manny c. james duncan, jaime dabu, ronnie nunez,

btw thanks manny ace you do like the jokes i posted here, marami pa me in store for all of you...

till my next post...

elie/ehlee Very Happy I love you

here's something i would like to share..

BANANAS... (good to know)

A professor at CCNY for a physiological psych class told his class about bananas. He said the expression "going bananas" is from the effects of bananas on the brain. Read on:

Never, put your banana in the refrigerator!!!
This is interesting.
After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way again.

Bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.

Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.

But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.

Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.

Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.

Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.

Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.

Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.

Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at wor k leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.

Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a "cooling" fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand , for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan.

Smoking &Tobacco Use: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.

Strokes: According to research in The New England Journal of Medicine, eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!

Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!

So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, "A banana a day keeps the doctor away!"

PASS IT ON TO YOUR FRIENDS
PS: Bananas must be the reason monkeys are so happy all the time! I will add one here; want a quick shine on our shoes?? Take the INSIDE of the banana skin, and rub directly on the shoe...polish with dry cloth. Amazing fruit !
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Thank you so much!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 am

Hello everyone!

Larry, Dodie (she greeted already in advance lahat daw ng magbi-birthday ng September), Jaime Dabu, Manny.Ace.Fresh, Pareng James, Nanette, Mareng Prislette & Elie -> Oh my goodness! You all touched my heart with your advance & sincere greetings on by special day. Maraming, maraming salamat my dearest friends, classmates & batchmates.

Larry -> honestly, nahihiya tuloy ako kasi you posted early my birthday here. Anyhow, thank you very much my dear friend. Talagang you made sure to let everybody know about it ha!

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> WOW NAMAN! Thanks a lot for that wonderful birthday greetings you've made "up high there on the air & take note, with matching fireworks pa", I really like it. Ang ganda pati na ang kulay ng clouds na halos palubog na ang sun.

Actually, I was out the whole day today & before dinner, I have to read muna this forumotion of ours & I have to thank you all for all your warm greetings to me, how I wish maramdaman ninyo kung gaano ako ka-happy. I will be posting again tomorrow, medyo tired lang ng konti.

Just a thought : "The simplest way to be happy & to stay happy, is just to let go & forget the things that make us sad".

Thank you very much again to all of you & warm regards,
Letty geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LETZ SERVIDOR DE VD! OMPZ ITO HAH!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:16 am

Subject: Fw:1987 REUNION CORE GROUP/APRIL 2,1977(IV-I) OUTING/THE ORIGINAL"HAGIBIS" CIRCA'77
To: "leticia reyes" <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 2:31 PM

DEAR LETTY, ADVANCE HAPPY HAPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, 'SAN BA ANG PARTY? SAMA KO JAN HA!, BTW, PASENSYA KA NA SA REGALO KO SA 'YO PICTURES LANG MUNA, PAKI POST NA LANG SA " KAPIHAN-FORUMATION" .AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER THE BATCHMATES IN THE PICTURES WERE THE FOLL.:

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_po10
A.1987 REUNION CORE GROUP:JO LEYBA,CATHERINE KABILING, RENATO, NOEL RUIZ, OMPONG CONCEPCION, MERCY CANUEL, JUN PAPA,MENARD AMOROSO, ANGIE ANG, JAMES DUNCAN, GEORGE BASISTER, BAYANI MAGALONG, DAN NEPUMUCENO, "MY LOVELY COUSIN-LETTY REYES-PELAGIO", ANNABELLE TUPAZ-GUECO, MA. TERESA BAUTISTA-DE JESUS, AND SUSAN ALONZO.

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_om10
B. AHS IV-1 CLASS OF 1977 (APRIL 2, 1977-OUTING WITH MAM SARMIENTO) FREDDIE NICDAO, JOSEFINO GELI, ERNESTO ONG, MYRNA NAVAL, EVELYN DE LEON, MARIAN DELA CRUZ, I CAN NOT FORGET HER NAME, HE HE HE,MS. MERCY CANUEL, EDITH GONIO, SONNY LADRAN, ANNABELLE T.G., MAM SARMIENTO, LETTY REYES-PELAGIO, "THE TWINS" NELIA HOMO AND REBECCA FACUNDO, NANCY OJEDA, ALEJANDRO VILLOTA, EDGAR SURBAN, MS. NOREENA "BEEBOT"LANSANG, MA. TERESA RIVERA-HIDALGO, ELMER DE GUZMAN, "YOURS TRULY" RUDY OMPONG CONCEPCION, TUKAYONG RUDY-VICTOR "YEAH" INGIAEN, "THE DOCTOR" AT PABORITO NI MR. TARO -> JONATHAN MANUEL, FE ROBLES, MA. TERESA BAUTISTA-DE JESUS, TERESA AGUSTINO

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_om13
C. THE ORIGINAL"HAGIBIS" CIRCA 1977
"KA FREDDIE" NICDAO, "THE MATH BOY" ELMER DE GUZMAN, "THE SINGING CHEF" AYIE MARBELLA, "JAFORMS" OMPONG CONCEPCION, "THE CAMERA SHY" JUN PAPA, "ANG TISOY" EDGAR SURBAN, "ASTIG NG SAN ANDRES" ALEX LABIAL. (JOKE JOKE JOKE!! LANG PO MGA CLASSMATES) SANA PO SA MUNTING ALA-ALANG ITO NA MATAGAL KO NG NAITATABI AY MAPASAYA KO KAYO, AND FOR A MOMENT LET'S STROLL DOWN MEMORY LANE!! MABUHAY PO KAYONG LAHAT MGA CLASSMATES KO SA IV-I, AHS CLASS OF 1977 !!

TO MA'M SARMIENTO: THANKS FOR BEING THERE WITH US AND EVEN BEING OUR CLASS ADVISER, I MISSED YOU PO MA'M !!, MORE POWER TO YOU ALL!! AND GOD BLESS US !!! NAGMAMAHAL SA INYO, RODOLFO "RUDY/OMPONG" CONCEPCION(Spirit of AHS/IV-I, Class of 1977)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LETZ, PRISLETTE & EHLEE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 am

EHLEE > Naku good napatulog ko ng maaga si Bebit ko (Beah Jamaica), at yung isa 2 months pa lang, John Lawrence (Jolaw, Jo-lo), kaya heto nakapagpost dito, nong ipost ko yung GKPI ni Nette, at 3 am nong Monday midnight, after like 5 minutes dumating na sila from Isabela, til about past 6 am wala akong tulog. Sana magkaapo ka na, ask Thelma iba ang pakiramdam, di mo kayang paluin unlike ang anak hehe!!! Thankx for the info you posted.

PRISLETTE > Kahit busyng-busy me noong dumating mga apo ko na-rattle ako when I learned you gave up, good Letz called me and helped you. Thanks for appreciating the new fomat and setting though it gave you a headache, sa simula lang yun. Ikaw kelan ka magkaapo?

LETZ > Okay lang na napaaga pambubuko ko sa birthday mo, don't be shy you see sobra happiness, WALA PA ANG GIFTS NAMIN NIYAN AT ANG TULA GALING SA BIGAN MONG TRALALA GOONS HEHE!!! Ikaw kelan ka din maka-apo hehe, nang-iinggit eh ano?

My regards to all. Buti pa ang IV-1 may outing ano, kami nila Maritess Zenarosa wala sa section nmin noon. Good nightie!!! ANG GALING NG OLD PICS, GRABE!!! COMPLIMENTS OF OMPONG!!! MORE PIX PLEASE FROM EVERYBODY, SIGE NA PO!!!

TAPOS NA ANG CHRISTMAS TREE NAMIN SA BAHAY, KAPAGOD PERO MASAYA WITH MY APOPITOTS!
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: MR. JAIME "JAMES DUNCAN" O. DUNGCA GTKPI.....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:01 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_jd10

Name : JAIME O. DUNGCA (Ka Igme…tukso lang, Dungca sa tawag nung high school days)
Birthday: June 13,1959
Home Address: B64 L25 Phase #2-D Golden City Sbd. Bo. Dila Sta Rosa,Laguna
Mailing Address or Mailbox (Lockbox) : same as above
Cellphone No.: +6399193881810 (smart roaming yan ha)
Qatar Cellphone No : +9745630995
Land Phone No.: wala na pinaputol ko, laki ng monthly bill mga bata super sa telebabad
Email Address/es: dungcajimmy@yahoo.com mas sikat : igmedungca@yahoo.com
Friendster (or Other Friendly links): jamesduncan@multiply.com
Website (if any): sus…wala akong K !!!
Schools Attended after AHS: University of the East, C.M. Recto Manila
Manpower Development School, Taguig Rizal, M.M.

My Work Experiences: First work experience is in semiconductor company where I started as an assembly operator and a student at night. In 2 yrs time I got the chance to be promoted as Process Technician I, then later as Process Technician II and then became a Process Engineer.
My stint abroad is my higher level work experienced. 1st in Hongkong as technician in Electronics Devices Ltd. Then in Penang, Malaysia also as technician and later promoted as Process Engineer. Opportunity in Malaysia was bad that I got lucky to work in Batam Indonesia as Process Development Engineer which lasted for 6 yrs. Sanay ako mag salita ng Bahasa Indonesia language I was also assigned on a regular basis in Singapore by the same company, Quantum, to monitor our harddisk burn-in test and others. Now I am connected in Almana & Partners Doha Qatar, as Purchasing officer and stock inventory control of all spares of Acer/Abm computer and Konica/Minolta copier machines.

Happiest School Life was during : (___) – Preschool; (___) – Elementary; (_XX_) – High School; (___) – College; (___) – Graduate Studies; (___) – Others
The apple of my eyes (First 3) in AHS: Naku po..patay tayo diyan pero nabuking nako sorry po. Si Priscilla Sandoval, ika nga 1st luv. Binuking nga ako ni Pareng Randy dahil dun sa ginawa kong luv song. Isa lang si Priscilla, wala ng iba. Prislette sorry ha? Wag kang magagalit sa akin. Kasi tinanong ditto sabi kasi ni Larry eh.

My Favorite Subject: Math and History kaso daming magaling kaya pasang swerte lang
My Favorite Teacher: Mrs Sarmiento, super bait nun tlagang talaga.
My favorite hangout in AHS: dati sa Student Center,nung naging tropa siTriffy dun na sa waiting shade left side papunta sa Guidance Office galling main gate. Me mga naglalaro kasi ng chess at saka sarap kalaro lagi yung isang tsiks na super ganda dun shota dati ni Arturo Ayson. Malinis manamit at amputi.Lagi akong nagpapatalo hehehe..kaya pag nakikita niya ako gusto niya akong kalaro. Trick style lang yan no? Ambango pa pag katabi. Tapos dumadami na ang nanonood pati si Triffy nakikinuod pero sa tsiks nakatingin,namboboso lang ata…hehehehe..kasi yung tsiks pag nag-iisip yuyuko,kaya yung mga miron pati si Triffy kunwa sa chess nakatingin…styleeeee…
My Favorite Club: Yung tinayo namin ni Triffy, Araullo Chess Club,officer din ako dun
Ayun taga-pukpok lang ng stapler sa memo letter ginagawa ni Triffy for chess enthusiasts. Meron kaming bulletin board dun sa labas ng canteen nakasalamin pa yun sosyal. Ang advicer namin dun si Mr GUTOMM….yung teacher ng Phil. History.

My Greatest Accomplishment in High School: Meron nga ba? Teka, when I newly joined sa Journalism elective at na-published yung ginawa kong article “The Zumo Wrestling”. Tuwang-tuwa ako dun kaso ang daming edit hehehee…at saka swerte lang at napabilang sa mga matatalinong student kasi section 1, kahit d naman ako matalino. Proud na rin hehehee…konti lang.

My most Unforgettable Moment in AHS: Ah yung naglalakad kami nakashort galing sa PE. Pauwi na dun sa basketball court tumakbo ako ng mabilis bigla akong nadulas. Sama nun una pwet kaya tawanan lahat. Madulas kasi anlakas pa ng ambon. Bakit kaya ba nila yun?

My most Memorable Moment in AHS: Isa na yung nag-away nga kami ni Doc Jonathan kakaawat ni Badong Ladran, naputol ang takong ng sapatos niya kaya pinukpok kaming dalawa ni Badong ng sapatos. At saka yung pinatayo kami ng 3 oras sa may basketball court super init talaga..puro lalaki kami 1st subject is PE. Dahil sa pagkanta ng Bayang Magiliw..sisigaw sa dulo…ang mamatay ng dahil sa yoooooooooo…ayun sabi ni Ms Bilog kayong mga boys wg aalis jan sa kinatatayuan ninyo dahil binastos nyo ang pambansang awit hehehehee….

My Most treasured Gift that I received from my AHS classmates: Meron nga ba? Sorry folks looks like wala as in wala tlaga. Ah alam kona meron,,si Josefino Geli, tinawag ako after graduation nagpaalam sa nanay ko sabi niya gift ko sayo pagpapakain sa Max Restaurant sa Malate. Pumayag naman si Nanay. Then ayun kasama mga utol at parents ni Geli pinakilala ako at sabi niya gift ko sayo ang treat na ito sama ka kakain tayo sa Max restaurant kasi katabi kita sa upuan at mabait ka sa akin.hehehhe….ayaw naman magpakopya sa exam…pero sarap tlaga ng kain namin ni Geli sa Max….eat all you can.

Tell Something About Yourself now that you want your batchmates to know:
I may say that I have reached the pinnacle of success, the real essence of success where I value the true foundation of successful family orientation. A family that I built with Fear in God. I am always reminded of a clean living and a clean soul to reach heaven. With my loving wife and my two children as my inspiration, I was able to provide the best that I could offer. A shelter from the storm, a food in the kitchen, an education for the kids, a clothing to keep them warm and happy, play games for kids to enjoy life, inspirational advices and most of all to act as vigilant daddy in any mistake that may have been committed or may commit and in so doing rectify and treat them as urgent.
I am a true bloodied Catholic Christian. For me life is meaningful if you walk in a park free from burden and always have a strong communication with God through deep prayers. I always value time and the effort in everything I do. Give the best in anything you do and leave the rest to God. Because life is short, we all have to do what we can do best. Share the blessings and always think of what is good for the family. Value friends too and most importantly the relatives who are there to guide us and shared with us their good times and bad times. This is what I do most. WE don’t live in this world alone. Communicate with people, friends and relatives and make fun with them so they can see in you the joy you have in life and the joy you gave them, so that they can feel that despite many internal problems that sometimes happen, you can still withstand the test of time.
My Favorite Movies: All Bruce Lee and Jacky Chan movies, at Jet Li movies pala. I love to watch action pack movies, like Swarzenneger and Bruce Willis movies that are a packed with thunderous action. Name it and I have it.

My Favorite Actresses (both foreign and local) : Julia Roberts of course, Vilma Santos

My Favorite Actors (both foreign and local): only Jacky Chan and Bruce Lee talaga
My Favorite comedian/comedienne: Vic Soot and Dolphy

Books that are close to my heart: I love to read true to life police story books…yung story of mysterious murder and later naresolved.

My Family Now (some info, profiles or insights): I am happily married to Wilma Fernandez Dungca from Pasay City Manila.
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_jd14 [ADDENDUM: Larry, Here's my family pic. sa left side is Charisse next is Carla next is James and sa right of course is Wilma my wife. rgds, James.]
I met her in the same company I worked with and after she moved from other company dina kami nagkabalikan. Destiny siguro dahil 5 years after we split nagkita ulit kami and from there naging mag-asawa na.
Buti nga nagkita kami dahil almost 2 years akong nawalan ng gana sa tsiks when my former Nurse GF(shift nurse namin) went to States dina raw siya babalik. Ok lang pero mahirap palang tanggapin basta. I have two kids all girls. The eldest is Carla inaanak siya ni Pareng Randy Nunez III and Pareng Ronaldo Aldo Big Boy Santos.
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_jd12 [ERRATUM] Admin Larry Lauro, batchmates,
Erratum...dun sa pics na pinadala ko na 2 girls, here, yung
nasa left side ay si Noemi,dalagang anak ni Pareng Randy
and yung sa right side naman na maiksi ang buhok ay ang
dalaga kong si Carla.

She graduated salutatorian with 7 medal awards in Meridian School including mayor and governors award during her elementary. She also graduated sa Sta Rosa Science High School. She is in 2nd yr college now in Letran, Calamba taking up BS accounting. Pero ang latest, naiinis na sa accounting gusto atang magshift sa IT, kasi nag-eenjoy na sa computer software. Hay naku mahirap ganito paiba iba ng plano sayang pera. My youngest is Charisse a 13 year old bright kid who also graduated salutatorian in St Peter and Paul Sta Rosa and garnered 7 medals including medals in academic excellence award, mayors award and governors award. Now she is a 1st year student in UP Rural High school in Bae Laguna. Matindi ang school na ito and all those who passed the stringent exam here ay talagang dumaan sa butas ng karayom. That’s why lahat ng mga kids who are enrolled in UPRHS ay talagang salang sala. Teachers daw in UPRHS are not just teachers but, professors pa sa UP Los Banos kaya students are starting to learn college life. Hay buti nalang hindi nagmana sa akin mga anak ko…hehehehe..si mrs ko ang matalino…buti nalng dun nagmana hehehehe…
All my two kids are really very powerful voice super galing sa mga birit songs. But the one who excels most is itong si Charisse. She won in the 2006 challengers choice sa QTV11 Pop Star Kids at kinalaban si Renzo Almario,classmate niya mismo batang ito who is now a member of sugar pop sa gma7. Tinalo lang siya sa star quality vote category ni baklang Arnel Ignacio. But Charisse won in the Robinsons Star Rosa hirit bulilit champion and competed in the grandchampionship fight sa Robinsons Novaliches.
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_jd13

----------------------------------------------
Larry,
Teka parang naalala kona kaya wala ako dun sa pic sa Journalism kasi late enrollee ako nun niyaya lang ako ni Triffy na magjoin sa Journalism elective with Mr. Vazquez. Siguro yung shots ninyo wala pa ako sa elective nun.

Sayang kung napasama ako sa pics, asan na dun sa Leanel Melad? Si Thelma Pena yung sa kanan ano?

rgds,
James D Duncan

EDITED TITLE: Larry eto na gkpi ko o ayan ha wala nakong utang [ADMIN'S NOTE- Kap James. may utang ka pa, family pix at joke!)
Back to top Go down
ehris_ho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Hello to all, i made it through again after so many times...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi ulit sa inyong lahat, kumusta na kayo? Whew...para talagang i'm going through a maze, after so many unsuccessful tries, heto nakalog-in ako ulit, i even don't know where to start, talagang parang Fort Knox ang site mo Kuya Larry, muntik na rin akong mag-give up, naiiyak na rin ako gaya ni Prislette kasi hindi ako makapost before, lagi ang sagot "you cannot reply to this topic". So i tried to log in again, nakalimutan ako which is which on my password, pero sabi nga nila "persistence pay off", kaya heto na ako ulit, he he. Glad to know meron din namang naka-miss sa akin as i go through all your messages here.Been busy lately, pero pasilip-silip din ako pag may time, wow ang gaganda and ang dami dami nyo ng messages, hopefully makahabol din naman ako!

Hi Larry, kumusta na ang busy na lolo? So ikaw din tatawagin kong "tulirong lolo" like me, "tulirong ina" sa mga anak ko. I could really feel your happiness and excitement dahil nandyan sila Jeff and mga apo mo. Eh di siguro luto dito luto doon ang ginagawa mo. Plus sarap talaga siguro ng pakiramdam pag karga-karga mo mga apo mo. I like their names, puro unique ha, my youngest son is also named Lawrence - Samuel second name nya. Kasi when i had him masyado syang premmie (26 weeks and weighed 961 grams only!) Kaya my hubby named him Lawrence for victory. Pero ngayon you would not believe premature sya nung baby kasi ang taas-taas for his age and nawala na rin yung asthma nya. Anyway, i'm sure you're loving and enjoying every minute that spent sa mga apos mo. Ako kaya, kelan? Long way to go pa, highschool lang both my boys. In tried your tongue twister, okay lang medyo mabulol sa umpisa but second time, i got it. I followed through yung mga brainteasers mo, hindi lang kami nakasagot agad ng answers, kasi kasali rin mga anak ko sa pagsagot, sometimes we get it right, base doon sa mga pag-check mo ng answers from Letty and Manny Ace. Di bale next time, ipopost ko rin answers namin. Kumusta rin sa family and ingat ka lagi.

Hello Pareng James, kumusta ka na? Uy, sweet naman, miss mo rin ako ha. I've read your GTKPI mo, very interesting ha, and bilib ako sa talino ng mga girls mo, syempre mana din sa yo. Will wait sa mga pics ng family mo para naman makita namin lahat. Ingat ka lagi dyan sa Qatar and regards.

Hello Nanette, kumusta ka na? Wow, ang dami ng family pics mo, and ganda ng mga daughter and pogi naman ang son mo. Hawig sila both sa inyo ng husband mo. Buti ka pa marunong mag-post ng pics dito, ako ni hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta when i want to post LOL. Tsamba lang lagi, basta pag nakita you sa last yung "you can reply" ay saya ko, type ako agad kasi baka mapalitan uit ng "you cannot" eh naku pasasakitin na naman ang ulo ko nyan!
Regards din sa family mo and ingat ka lagi!

Hi Elie, kumusta ka na rin? I'm okay, thanks for the kind thought. Medyo naging busy lang ako but i've got the time again. Sana nga matuloy kayo ng family mo to tour here in Sydney and it will be my pleasure to show you around. regards sa family and ingat ka rin lagi.

Hello Prislette, wow bilib naman ako, nakapost ka na through your own. Oo nga talagang matsyaga yang si friend Mareng Letty, sya rin ang laging nag-guide sa akin pag medyo nalilito ako sa pag-post dito. I've accepted your invite sa YM mo, hopefully makita kita online one of these days and miss ko na rin yung mga chika natin girlfriend.
Father's Day dito last Sunday (Sept. 7) and we had a good time sharing the day with our "Dad". Busy lang ako in everything - work, mga anak ko, myself and my family in Manila - maraming things to take care of, but i'm fine otherwise. Konti na lang sakit ng sinus ko. Ingat ang kamusta na rin kay Jun ha.

Hello Manny Ace - musta ka na rin. Sipag mong mag-post ha, puedeng puedeng maging moderator like Letty pag busy si Larry. Sipag ka rin mag-answer sa mga brainteaser ni Larry. I followed through kaya lang laging nakakalimutan kong sumagot agad and i'm not sure kung tama rin yung answers namin pero pag-nagcheck na si Larry ng mga answers nyo, some of it we get it right also. Ingat ka lagi ha.

And sa lahat sa inyo here sa Kapihan, kumusta na kayo, hope all is well and each of you is looking after yourselves.
Ingat kayo lagi and regards to each of you.

Till my next post.

Hi Mareng Letty - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Diba ako ang unang nagparamdam na malapit ng birthday mo doon sa post ko before, yung nangangantsyaw akong me alam akong malapit ng mag-birthday! Alam ko yata eksaktong date ng birthday mo, naunahan lang ako ni Jun Papa dear ibulong kay Larry, he he. Anyway, i wish you all the best, at marami pang birthdays to come, may HIS blessing and guidance be with you always and guide you always. Gaya ni Prislette, think of me as you celebrate kasi i'll be there in thoughts with you on your special day. Ingat ka lagi Letty and talk to you later. Musta rin kay Roel at sa mga bata.
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Mga alamat ni Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Hello batchmates!

It's Tuesday, 9 Sep 2008, 8:15pm dito sa Centreville, Virginia. I arrived from office about 6:45pm. It takes 40-60 minutes drive from Falls Church, VA to here. Pagod! I just finished hugas the plato. I made cook the fried chichen drumsticks made bodbod with seasoned bread crumbs. May baon na rin ako for tomorrow. Here, it's malungkot but I guess I made adjusted for myself here. Work ... always work! That is the story of my life. Today, at least at this moment, I said to myself ... enough of just reading the postings of my fellow batchmates ... I need to make kuwento kahit paano. So, may I present me here. It's kinna funny to me because this place is near Washington, DC na and I have been here for more than four months na and yet, I have not made pasyal the DC area yet. Work ... puro work! Teka ... my friend chicken ... baka maging "sunog na chicken" ... May I silip my luto! Okay, I am back! A few weeks back, I was feeling bored here so, on a Saturday, I went pasyal, garage sale .. bargain hunting. Dito, daming malalaking bahay, they want to get rid of clutter sa bahay so, they do garage sale "ukay-ukay" yata ang tawag sa PI. Anyway, after checking my computer at Northern Virginia craiglist, I went to some big house. There, I saw a used computer but it was too model so, I asked the owner if I can just buy the monitor. She gave it to me for $10. So, may I uwi na. But then I thought, perhaps I can use the hard disk of that old computer. So, may I drive balik to that house. Unfortunately, I was told that someone bought the computer already. Okay, may I look na lang for other stuff for sale there. Then I remembered, I need a TV set in my room. Okay, but chance I saw a 14-inch Sharp colored TV and I asked how much. She said ... $5. May I get na agad. Oops, I then saw a VCR/Player. She said it's for sale for $8. I made tawad, Can I also get this for $5? She said, "okay!" She then asked me, do you also want a DVD player? I asked, "how much?" "This DVD player is my neighbor's ... let me see the tag price," she said. Then, she mentioned ... 150. I told to myself, I might as well get a brand new DVD player. She repeated the price of the DVD player again ... "a dollar and 50 cents" I said, "what?" Well, I made connection na in my room the DVD player, the VCR, and the TV and hooked to cable. Indeed, quite an entertainment set I have for $11.50 cents!

I made too much daldal na. Until next time my batchmates! Mabuhay! AHS Class 1977!
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: THE BIG MOVE !!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Hello everyone, Kumusta na kayong lahat.

Medyo pasilip silip lang ako nitong mga nakaraang araw sa ating site dahil sa marami akong mga activities lately.I was given some new projects that requires me to spend more times sa aming manufacturing plants. I also have to attend meetings of our College Alumni organization in preparation for our national convention and alumni homecoming this coming Sept. 27. I was also assigned by my commander in chief to be the host and head waiter sa kanilang Ladies Nights sa bahay last Friday. Saturday (September 06) was her birthday and i have to take them somewhere else Getting no consensus , we ended up strolling sa A. Bonifacio drive sa may Roxas Boulevard doon sa tapat ng Mall of Asia. Ang daming eating establishment na pala ngayon doon. Napansin ng anak ko may HOOTERS na doon at palibhasa pilya, gusto nila doon namin i celebrate birthday ng ina niya. Mabuti na lang hindi kami nasakyan ng misis ko at nagyaya na lang maghalo halo at palabok
Ang laking tipid sa naghihingalong bulsa ni Ka Freddie.

Kuya Larry - I was jolted by that big move you did , pilyo talaga kayo ng counterpart mong PAPA. Nasaan na ba ang Papang yan. Kailangan ma swing natin yong isa sa kabila na magpost dito sa atin para siya naman ang ating mapag -tripan hehehe. ... Kailangan makaganti na ko sa kanya..

Mareng Letz - Balak ko pa naman sa actual birthday mo na kita i greet eh kaso dami na nag advance . Dami talaga nagmamahal sa Kumare ng Bayan. Hayaan mo isabay ko nalang utang ko sa inyo sa birthday celebration mo. May isa pa riyan magcecelebrate na rin ngayong buwan di ba?

James Duncan- Pare ko , sa mga kuwento mo sa iyong slumbook ay lalo mo nang pinatibay ang paghanga ko sa iyo. Kung ako lang ay naging isang babae noon maaring pinikot na kita hehehe. Ang hindi mo nakuwento dre, yong away niyo ni ALEX LABIAL. Nang marining ng misis ko yon sumakit ang tiyan niya pag uwi namin sa bahay..Ikuwento muna kasi..

Hi Nannete- last Wednesday while having a meeting with my college batchmates, there was a guy who approached me and intoduced his name as Enrique Pangan naging kaklase ko siya sa Mapua during our General Engineering days MIE kasi sya. . Taga Sta. Ana siya at kilala niya kayo ni Cynthia K. Dati siyang taga Manila Science, I've requested him if he can get information about current whereabout ni Cynthia at sabi niya babalikan niya ko. Anyway i have his email add. ifollow up ko na lang

Prislette and Ehris - Mabuti naman at you were able to find your way dito sa bagong mukha ng ating KAPIHAN. Kaya tuloy ang ligaya..

Hi Dodie - glad to see your postings here. Let's combine now our effort in tracing EDG para naman mapasaya natin si Kuya Larry

Ms. Ellie - pag nasa Petron ka ,pls don't forget to give me a call. Kape tayo ..

Ompong - Brother, salamat at nahukay mo pa mga pictures natin noong araw. Yong suot kong pantalon made yata ni Ka Igme yan. Sa tindi ng laylayan laging malinis daan ng sumusunod sa akin.

Mathel - kumusta na . busy na naman . It's budget time.

Trifee - Hinay hinay lang DUDUNG..

James D - Kumusta na lakay diyan sa inyo. Regards sa family.

Nasaan na kaya siLA ATG, Manny C. , Ronnie L, Susan A,Rudy I, Jun P. , at marami pang iba?
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: NAGBAGO KA NA BA FRIEND???   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 am

Tumatanda ka na, Friend!!!

Nasa Friday Magic Madness na yung mga paborito mong kanta. Nakaka-relate ka na sa Classic MTV.
Lesbiana na yung kinaaaliwan mong child star dati.
Nanay na lagi ang role ng crush na crush mong matinee idol noon .

Dati, pag may panot, sisigaw ka agad ng "PENDONG!".
Ngayon, pag may sumisigaw nun, ikaw na yung napapraning.

Parang botika na ang cabinet mo.
May multivitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, royal jelly, tsaka ginko biloba.

Dati, laging may inuman. Sa inuman, may lechon, sisig, kaldereta, inihaw na liempo, pusit, at kung anu-ano pa.
Ngayon, nagkukumpulan na lang kayo ng mga kasama mo sa Starbucks at oorder ng tea.

Wala na ang mga kaibigan mo noon.
Ang dating masasayang tawanan ng barkada sa canteen,
napalitan na ng walang katapusang pagrereklamo
tungkol sa kumpanya ninyo.
Wala na ang best friend mo na lagi mong pinupuntahan
kapag may problema ka.
Ang lagi mo na lang kausap ngayon e ang kaopisina mong hindi ka sigurado kung binebenta ka sa iba pag nakatalikod ka.

Ang hirap nang magtiwala!

Mahirap nang makahanap ng totoong kaibigan.
Hindi mo kayang pagkatiwalaan ang kasama mo araw-araw sa opisina.
Kung sabagay, nagkakilala lang kayo dahil gusto ninyong kumita ng pera at umakyat sa tinatawag nilang "corporate ladder".
Anumang pagkakaibigang umusbong galing sa pera at ambisyon ay hindi talaga totoong pagkakaibigan.
Pera din at ambisyon ang sisira sa inyong dalawa.

Pera. Pera na ang nagpapatakbo ng buhay mo.

Alipin ka na ng Meralco, PLDT, SkyCable, Globe, Smart, at Sun.
Alipin ka ng Midnight Madness.
Alipin ka ng tollgate sa expressway.
Alipin ka ng credit card mo.
Alipin ka ng ATM.
Alipin ka ng BIR.

Dati-rati masaya ka na sa isang platong instant pancit canton.
Ngayon, dapat may kasamang italian chicken ang fettucine alfredo mo..
Masaya ka na noon pag nakakapag-ober- da-bakod kayo para makapag--swimming.
Ngayon, ayaw mong lumangoy kung hindi
Boracay o Puerto Galera ang lugar.
Dati, sulit na sulit na sa yo ang gin pomelo.
Ngayon, pagkatapos ng ilang bote ng red wine, maghahanap ka ng San Mig Light o Vodka Cruiser.

Wala ka nang magawa.
Sumasabay ang lifestyle mo sa income mo. Nagtataka ka kung bakit
hindi ka pa rin nakakaipon
kahit tumataas ang sweldo mo.
Yung mga bagay na gusto mong bilhin dati na sinasabi mong hindi mo kailangan, abot-kamay mo na.
Pero kahit nasa iyo na ang mga gusto mong bilhin, hindi ka pa rin makuntento.

Saan ka ba papunta?

Friend, gumising ka.
Hindi ka nabuhay sa mundong ito para maging isa lang
sa mga baterya ng mga machines sa Matrix.
Hanapin mo ang dahilan kung bakit nilagay ka rito.
Kung ang buhay mo ngayon ay uulit-ulit lang hanggang maging singkwenta anyos ka na, magsisisi ka.
Lumingon ka kung paano ka nagsimula, isipin ang mga tao at mga bagay na nagpasaya sa yo.

Balikan mo sila.

Ikaw ang nagbago, hindi ang mundo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MOBILE TECHNOLOGY SAFETY - CHECK YOUR CELLPHONES...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:51 am

VERY USEFUL & INTERESTING ABOUT YOUR MOBILE....CHECK IT OUT!!!

Very very informative mail for you, please don't forget to forward.

Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not ?????

Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7th / 8th / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

Phone serial no.
x x x x x x ? ? x x x x x x x

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR CELL PHONE COULD DO

There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.
Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for
survival. Check out the things that you can do with it: -

(1 ) EMERGENCY

* The Emergency Number worldwide for **Mobile** is 112 ..* If you find
yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an
emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to
establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. **Try it out.**
(2) Have you locked your keys in the car? Does you car have remote keys?
This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:
If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock.
Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).
Editor's Note: *It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a cell phone!'*

(3) HIDDEN BATTERY POWER
Imagine your cell battery is very low , you are expecting an important call
and you don't have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve
battery. To activate, press the keys *3370# Your cell will restart with
this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This
reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time. AND

(4 ) How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?
To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone: * # 0 6 #
A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. when your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JAMES GALING NAMAN NG GTKPI MO   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 am

SALUDO AKO SA WORK EXPERIENCE MO GOOD NAGKABREAK KA FOR LIKE 6 YRS ABROAD TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU FINISHED IN COLLEGE. WALA KANG PIX NI MRS EVEN FAMILY PIX KAYA MAY UTANG KA PA KAPATID!!! GANDA NG MGA BABIES MO AT TALENTED, TALAGA SAYANG ANO KUNG HINDI SHOWBIZ NA ISA MONG ANAK!!! SOME OTHER TIME, BATA PA EH!!! THANKS FOR TAKING TIME, NAKAKATUWANG MAG-GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AFTER LIKE MORE THAN 30 YRS. POGI KA PA DIN BRO! PUMAYAT SI RONALDO SANTOS ANO, I CALLED HIM LAST MONTH, GANON PA DIN ANG TAWA AT BOSES NIYA DI NAGBAGO UNLIKE AKO BUMABA BOSES KO SABI NG IBA! SI NUNEZ TUMAAS ANO, NON BULILIT!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: EHRIS, FRED AND TRIFEE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 am

EHRIS > Oo iba ang may apo, bata mga babies mo. Talagang matuliro tayo kapag ang inaasikaso natin mga mahal natin ano kaya okay lang maging tulirong lolo hahaha at ikaw ang orig, tulirong ina hahahaha!!! Na-miss ka nga namin Ehris, post more please, we want Ehris, We want Ehris!

TRIFEE > NAKAKAMISS TALAGA ANG GARAGE SALE SA AMERICA, PERO SOBRANG GOOD BUY AT JACKPOT KA SA MGA ITEMS NA NAKUHA MO HAHAHAH, KAINGGIT KA, BALIK USA AKO NEXT YEAR!!!

DON ALFRED NICDAO > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKIT DELAYED REACTION HAHAHAHA!!!

ONE MORE DAY TO GO, ISANG TULOG NA LANG MGA KATOTO, BIRTHDAY NA NI LETICIA REYES-PELAGIO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: Mga alamat ni Trifee II   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 pm

It's 8:31pm here in Centreville, Virginia. Tonight, I cooked mix-mix egg and tomatoes with konting mantika and konting salt. Sarap! I made tira of this plus one piece for fried chicken drumstick (cooked yesterday) plus a little rice for my baon tomorrow. Siyempre, I made hugas the plato. I am here now in my room working on my notebook computer in a love-seat which looks like a desk chair. I will watch a VCR or DVD movie or maybe, just a cable channel movie ... in awhile. Siyempre, with my garage sale entertainment set (for $11.50 -> TV + DVD player + VCR). Did I tell you that I also bought (so far) 5 used CPUs from Thrift stores and garage sale? From the Thrift store, I got for $35, $30, $30, and $25. One I got from a garage sale, an HP Pavillion desktop PC with 10gb hard drive for ... $15. Of course, these PCs were not working when I bought. I made ayos, ayos. Kutingting dito, kutingting doon. So, okay working na all. Other PCs, I needed to buy / upgrade memory chips - 4 pieces of RAM chips for $8 via ebay.com -> Nakakalibang na rin fixing PCs.

By the way, I just finished calling Toronto to check on my kids -> Tj 28, Ryan 22, Winsome 18, and Mayboy 13. I always try to remind them to do good on their jobs/studies and put direction in their lives. Siyempre, I called to check on Manager also.

Well, my best regards to Larry, Manny Cortez, Jaime Dabu, Jaime Dungca, Randy Nunez, Letty, Dodie, Noreena, Thelma, Anabelle Tupaz, Prislette, Jun Recidoro, Roel, Rudy Victor, Ma Teresa Bautista, Freddie, Ehris, Manny Cagape, Anabelle Ignacio, Lilia Matias, Cirilo Papa, Carol, Ramil, Fernando Labao, Eleanor, Ompong, Sam, Audie, Salvador Ladran, Alex Labial, Edgardo Surban, Susan Alonzo, Elizabeth and everyone at AHS Batch 1977!
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: 47 ...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:57 pm

by Trifee Miaco
10 Sep 2008 9:27pm
Centreville, VA, USA

I seek no words unspoken.
For in this heart reveals.
Passion, longing, purity to bring.
And waves dance far across the floor.
In distance you're near
Like mixture of wanting to see you again.
From the school where we came.
Magical stare that sculptured a promise.
And my day has been made again.
My heart is pounding as you walk from afar.
Must I tell you now?
Must I shout to this madness that you infuse insanity?
In your smile, in your voice ... what beauty in this world!
I want to ... and yet.
Reality pieced, haunted am I!
And so for years, I have wandered.
Beyond the seas. Across the lands.
Yet this madness continues.
This yearning goes on.
But I am shy. And so, in a word, perhaps numbers.
47 sends you this gift. Pure white. Seasoned with time.
One day, when we look back.
By our kids, our grand kids, and grand-grand kids, I will whisper …
47 - that's all it took to follow a dream!

- 30 -
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Good Day sa Inyong Lahat   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 am

Kakatapos lang ng aking meeting and finally naka-kuha ako ng konting oras para sa sarili ko. Glad to know that Dodie logged already. Dodie...yesh...walang tulugan kapag nakita-kita tayo ha? Panay pa rin ba ang byahe mo?

Prislette, kumusta ka na. Belated happy birthday. How did you spend your birthday. my dear? Over romatic candles ba? Niligawan ka ba ulit ni Jun as always? Ooopss, sorry Jun...binuking na kita. Mero alam mo, proud ako na love mo talaga si Prislette. Siyempre as one of her barkadas, I am happy to hear from you that you truly love my dear friend. Ano na nga ba ang sabi nating dalawa? Inggit lang sila... Ha-ha-ha

Nette, yes ulitin natin ang ating girls talk. Ang saya. Kumusta na ang health mo?

In absentia ako lately kasi I had to take care of my 5 year old son. He was diagnosed with sleep apnea and he's undergoing a battery of sleep tests. Hindi naman life threatening pero hindi ka rin makakatulog kung ang baby mo ay tumitigil ang paghinga habang tulog. Hay naku...masakit na naman sa puso ko ito but with prayers, kinakaya...di naman tayo bibigyan ng trials kung di natin kaya diba? I hope you understand kung para akong kabute lately. Minsan nandito, minsan wala. Madaming demands sa bahay at sa work lately.

Larry, I know I'm preaching to the choir...ingat ka palagi. You're dedication to the faith is admirable. You just need to balance that your body, the temple of our Holy Almighty, is also well managed thru good health and exercise.

Dear letty, tagal na tayong di nagkaka-usap. Miss na kita.

Hi Freddie, yes. budget time na naman. Panay ang defend ko sa region/global nang G&A and Direct Costs ko. Haay...kakapagod.

Dear Ompong...when we met again in 1992, I was so impressed with how you kept, thru the years, all your high school mementos. I think I was still in Coke at that time. I know how much you love the batch...how much you cherish the fond memories of AHS. Stay safe and happy in China...we'll always pray for you.

Manny C, Manny-Ace, Jaimes D, Jaime Dabu, Ehris, ATG. and everybody...love you lots!!!
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Post a kwento naming magugulo nuon   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 am

Hello my favorite batchmates,
Muzta nalang sa lahat diyan kahit san man panig kayo ng mundo nawa nasa mabuti kayong kalagayan.

Pareng Freddie Alfred,
Yan…uso ang mga double names ngayon kaya sa mga batchmates lahat kayo gawin nating two names para sabay sa uso hehehehe…

Mabalik tayo dun sa gusto mong kwento ke Alex, cige okey lang na ibalik pero para sa katuwaan nalang ng lahat ito ha? Pero magkaibigan kami tlaga ni Alex wala na yun.

Ganito yun :
We are in 3rd year high school then magugulo at puro payabangan. I remember sa isang classroom parang group presentation tayo isa si Alex sa group namin. Members kami pareho and there was one issue na pinagtatalunan kami ni Alex, at one point nagsabi ata siya, bakit gwapo kaba? Yun bang tanong na pang-asar hehehehehe…palibhasa mga bata pa kami nuon sumagot ako, siyempre gwapo ako sinabi mo eh hehehe…tapos sagutan ulit, sabi niya mas gwapo siya sa akin..eto namang mga kulugong sina Geli, San Luis,Nunez,Villota,Ladran at kung sino sino pang nambubuyo,sabi sa amin, sige nga hawakan mo sa tenga..o ano away na…dun daw sa Paco Cemetery…ganun lang yun hehehehe…

Two Team yun parang Pacquiao team vs Juan Manuel Marquez team. Ang coach ko nun si Nunez “Freddie Roach”.Sa mismong puntod ni Jose Rizal ginawa. Andun ka ata dba? Ang coach ni Alex si Ladran “Nacho Beristan”. Eto na,…O ayan ha,walang sumbungan ke mam sport lang sabi ng lahat!!! Jarannnn….boxing na po tlaga walang umawat, sigaw dito sigaw dun mga classmate. Antagal ng laban mga 10 minutes,then awat na tapos na. Kinabukasan, patay pinatawag kaming dalawa ni Alex ng teacher natin kasama nanay niya, at ang sabi pag inulit pa namin yun malilintikan kami. Ayun kamayan nalang at friends na ulit hehehehe…ng dahil lang sa kung sino ang pogi ano??? Ambabaw hehehehe…yung fight na yun Golden Boy promotions ang tawag “The Pogi Match”

Ang sumunod na match naman after mga ilang months ay si Nunez vs Geli…”. Ang pinag-awayan ng dalawa,tinawag ni Nunez si Geli na Atcheng….atcheng..na atcheng. Ganun din naghamunan sa favorite coliseum, Paco Cemetery…parang Las Vegas Nevada ang Paco Cemetery hehehehe…nakakatuwa tlaga balikan ang lahat. Ang sarap maging bata. Bob Arum promotion naman yun hehehee…ang twag dun “ The Atcheng Match”.

Admin Larry Lauro, batchmates,
Erratum...dun sa pics na pinadala ko na 2 girls, here, yung
nasa left side ay si Noemi,dalagang anak ni Pareng Randy
and yung sa right side naman na maiksi ang buhok ay ang
dalaga kong si Carla.

Sige I will send to you a separate family pics at dun ninyo
makita ang aking bunsong si Charisse at my wife Wilma.

Master Triffy,
Naks ang tindi kainggit mga garage sale mo ha, murang-
mura tlaga iba pa rin sa US ano? grabbeeee...kami rin
nakakatanggap ng mga garage sale dun sa Alabang Village
lugar ng mayayaman yung mga pauwing foreigner. Kaso
pagdating namin dun tira-tira nalang. Ganun kalupit ang
mga Pinoys pagdating sa garage.

Pareng Freddie Alfred, to all batchmates
Nabanggit mo yung Mapua, it was there in Mapua Auditorium kung saan nagperform ng two songs ang anak
kong si Charisse Dungca upon invitation of Nap Gutierrez. That was last June ata where they have the coronation of Mr. and Ms Ncaa 2008. Nabanggit kolang to make kwento kasi proud daddy ika nga. Mr Lozano who's the head of NCAA was there along with Chris Lawrenze, the champion
in the one million sa Channel 2 singing contest and they were impressed with my kid. Andun din daw si RJ na
look alike ni Joey De Leon na taga Pinoy Dream Academy
at nag enjoy din sila.

Four days after nun ay nag invite ulit si Nap Gutierrez sa
anak ko to sing sa Araullo High School natin for some, I
dont' know what occassion,di lang natuloy dahil me long
exam siya sa UP. Sayang din yun.

So guys, if ever we have some very important reunion of
sorts sa Araullo or in any place, I will recommend my kid Charisse to render a song at gift ko ito sa inyo.

Cige got to go muna I have some important work to do.

Regards to all my batchmates,

James Duncan
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Sleep : Are You Getting Enough? By Constance Pittman Lindne   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:32 am

Here's for the info of everyone:

True or false?
*The elderly don't need as much sleep as younger people.
*Bleary-eyed drivers can stay awake better by cranking up the car stereo and rolling down the windows.
*Nighttime shift workers eventually readjust to their late hours.
*Boredom makes you tired.
They're all false. But if you got them wrong, you're not alone. A telephone survey of 1,027 people conducted by the National Sleep Foundation found that 85% failed a simple 12-question quiz on sleep. Not only did they
"flunk the exam," but two-thirds of those polled also reported sleeping difficulties.
"It's astounding that you can go through your whole education learning about proper nutrition and hygiene but not getting adequate sleep, said Thomas Roth, PhD, Health and Scientific Advisor of the National Sleep Foundation as well as director of the Sleep Disorders Research Center at
Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. "Only once did my children get taught about sleep in school. It was the night before a state exam, and the children were told to get a good night's sleep in preparation. That's it. "Most of us need eight hours of sound sleep to function at our best, and
good health demands good sleep," explained Roth. The problem: Americans are averaging only about seven hours of sleep a night. One in three gets only six hours a night. "People have no idea how important sleep is to their lives," he stated.

The Function of Sleep

Why IS sleep so critical to our well-being?
If resting in bed were all it took to recharge body and mind for the coming day, insomniacs could take in their favorite late night television and start the next day fresh. But surprisingly, it's not how much sleep you get that's important?it's the level of sleep you achieve that truly
restores you, body and mind.
Sleep can be divided into two crucial phases:
Non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep takes up 80% of the average dreamer's night. The earliest phase of NREM sleep begins with general relaxation of muscles. This relaxed state eventually culminates in the deepest sleep level when it appears that protein synthesis, growth hormones, immune function, and the mind are given a boost.
Delta waves?the slowest and largest waves?signal the onset of this most rejuvenating sleep level, which constitutes 50% of an adult's sleep time.
Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep takes up about 25% of an average sleeper's night. Dreams that occur during REM sleep might provide, in a sense, a sorting through of free-floating information. Prolonged REM deprivation has been linked to excessively anxious or emotional behavior that dissipates once more regular sleeping habits are
achieved. REM sleep is thought to be the most important period for mental revitalization.

Risky Consequences From Sleeplessness

According to the National Sleep Foundation, an estimated $35 billion is
lost yearly in productivity, sick leave, medical expenses, and property and environmental damage because of sleep deprivation and untreated sleep disorders. It's more than a simple matter of dragging yourself through the day. On-the-job dozing can dearly cost the sleep-deprived worker and those around him. For example, the environmentally disastrous 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska reportedly involved the sleepiness of the tanker's
third-mate.
The problem also hits much closer to home. Driver fatigue has been identified as the greatest accident risk factor affecting motor carriers.
Furthermore, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that more than 100,000 crashes per year are caused by drivers nodding off behind the wheel and that thousands die as the result of such accidents.
The National Sleep Foundation's poll even found that 23% of those questioned had dozed off while driving some time in the past year. It would seem that people know not to drive drunk but not to refrain from driving tired. Rolled-down windows, the car's blaring stereo, and a strong cup of Joe is not going to restore all the alertness necessary for safe driving.
If your eyes are closing on you, the only surefire way to save your life as well as others is to pull over to the side of the road and give in to sleep.
In addition to productivity and safety consequences, research shows that people who are chronically sleep deprived may also be more likely to suffer from:
Depression
Cardiovascular disease (eg, coronary heart disease, stroke, heart attack, hypertension)
Decreased enjoyment in life
Poor work performance, leading to increased absenteeism and decreased number of promotions

Is Lifestyle the Culprit?

How is it that there is an epidemic of sleepiness so severe in the United States that it kills people regularly? In the first decade of this century?prior to the widespread usage of electricity? Americans basically bedded down at nightfall. Since then, they have lived increasingly longer days. They also lead driven lifestyles, attempting to balance successful
career and home lives. The exhausting modern schedule leaves little time for the "luxury" of sleep.
Today's lifestyle is so busy that people often don't have the time to recognize the symptoms of fatigue unless they're at a task that bores them.
This has given rise to the notion that boredom brings on sleepiness. In truth, boredom only brings sleepiness to your attention.

Who Is Most Affected?

Late shift workers. Not only do Americans give up a good night's rest in an attempt to keep up with the hectic pace of the electronic age, many, including late shift healthcare, military and public safety workers, nuclear power plant operators, medical residents, and long-haul truck
drivers, are building daily schedules against the body's natural circadian rhythm. That rhythm dictates that the longest period of sleepiness occurs during the hours of 1 a.m.?6 a.m. Thus, people who work the late shift lose
out on the time that the body is programmed for the deepest and most beneficial sleep.
Older adults. The elderly, too, cope with a special set of difficulties that keeps them from getting the sleep they need. Aging brings on a host of health-related problems that interrupt sleep, such as pain from arthritis,
medications with side effects that disturb rest, or depression brought on by the discomforts of the aging process. More than any other population, the elderly rely on medications that keep them up at night. Moreover, a
more sedentary lifestyle doesn't allow for the expenditure of energy that results in restful sleep. Last, a slowing of what is known as delta wave activity in the brain doesn't allow for the same degree of deep sleep per night as enjoyed in youth.
But none of this means that the elderly don't need as much rest as everyone else. The combination of conditions that change the sleep habits of the elderly only indicates that they need to alter their sleep habits so that they get enough shut-eye.

Crib Sheet

In general, people are so used to going without enough sleep that they don't recognize that their sleeping habits make sound slumber unlikely.

Following these simple tips will help you settle down for a good night's rest. Do the following to improve the quality of your sleep as well as to get more restful sleep:

Avoid caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and exercise at least four hours before bedtime. Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants, and alcohol, though a depressant that makes falling asleep easier initially, interferes with deep sleep later on during the night. Exercise also acts as a stimulant, but a workout earlier in the day can improve nighttime rest.

Leave worrying outside the bed. If you stay awake worrying about things you have to tackle the next day, write out a list of "to-dos" to take the pressure off. Then put the list aside to deal with the next day.

Keep other activities out of the bedroom. Don't confuse your bedroom with your family room. Keep your television viewing and Net surfing out of your sleeping quarters. You need to associate your bedroom with sleep and not activities that will keep your mind engaged.

Don't try to "force" yourself to sleep. You'll just lie
awake staring at the clock. After 20 minutes of wakefulness, go to another room to read or watch TV. Return to your bedroom only when you've become tired enough to sleep.

Temperature counts. Keep your bedroom set up for a restful night's sleep with a comfortable mattress and proper temperature setting. A too-hot or too-cold room can keep you awake.

Reduce noise levels. Apartment-dwellers with noisy neighbors or those on heavily trafficked streets can block out noise with a fan or sound-simulating machine that mimic nature sounds (such as the ocean or rain).

Avoid stimulation before sleeping. Try not to engage in anything that will give you a second wind just before bed, such as viewing an action-packed movie or sitting in a brightly lit room. Instead, try listening to soothing music or reading.

Slow down. Don't hurriedly get ready for bed at the last minute. Brush your teeth and wash yourself a while in advance.

Try to stick with an early-to-bed, early-to-rise pattern. That way, you won't go to bed too late during the work week and need an alarm clock each morning to wake you out of a sound sleep.

If you're troubled with chronic difficulties falling asleep?or staying asleep? See a doctor. You may discover, for example, that what seems like simple snoring is actually sleep apnea. Apnea is a treatable condition that
repeatedly rouses an estimated 18 million Americans from their dreams during the night.

Other sleep disorders, such as restless legs syndrome (unpleasant sensations in the legs combined with irresistible urge to move) and narcolepsy (sudden and involuntary episodes of sleepiness) should also be
discussed with your physician. Along with treating specific disorders, physicians can prescribe general sleep aids such as zolpidem (Ambien), eszopiclone (Lunesta?approved for long term use), and temazepam (Restoril).

May all of us have a relaxing sleep!
Letty Sleep
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Maraming-maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:20 am

Hello everyone! Malamig na araw sa inyong lahat kasi may bagyong 'Marce' ngayon dito sa Pinas. Grabe ang lakas ng ulan, kulog at kidlat nung Mon., Sept. 8, kaya nagbrownout dito sa lugar namin ng 8 p.m. & the power was restored the following day na (Tues., Sept. 9) dahil tinamaan daw ng kidlat yung isang poste at nag-spark. Naawa ako sa mga kids ko kasi hindi nakatulog ng husto dahil walang electric fan due to brownout, mabuti na lang at naulan kaya medyo malamig ang panahon, but still uncomfortable to sleep.

Again I would like to extend my deepest thanks to all of you for all the advance birthday greetings nyo sa akin & your sincere wishes too! Talagang pinataba ninyo ang puso ko kaya nga kinuwento ko lahat kay Roel especially the early announcement made by Larry. Maraming salamat ulit sa inyo mga mahal kong batchmates.

Larry -> hi busy man! Musta ka na? Hope hindi kayo gaanong apektado ng recent typhoon. Sipag mo talaga my dear friend kasi kahit busy ka riyan sa house, sa school ninyo ay very accommodating ka pa sa bagong dating na 2 apo mo. Ikaw talaga ha, siyempre matatagalan pa before pa kami magka-apo ni Roel kasi nasa 2nd year high school pa lang ang eldest namin at ang bunso ay nasa 1st year high school pa lang, which means matagal pa kami magiging grandparents. Thank you pala my dear friend for posting at once na group pictures sent & requested by Ompong. O, di ba, ganyan ang mga usong haircut & style ng t-shirts & pants sa mga boys. Ikaw talaga ha, your announcement about my birthday ay hindi pa rin tapos, imagine you posted na naman na "one day to go na lang....", as if may countdown pa, para naman akong bibitayin niya. But I'm sure whatever surprises you're planning, I will surely like it, thanks in advance my dear & good friend.

Pareng James -> hi & musta ka na? Back to work ka na ba? Nice pictures naman w/ Randy & your pretty kids. Feel na feel nyo kung ano man ang kinakanta nyo w/ matching electric guitar pa si Randy ha! Nice to see your happy family picture, finally we see your wife at yung dalawang dalaga mo. I disagree w/ you na mana sa wife mo lang your 2 pretty & intelligent daughters. Kasi for me kapag may nagsasabing "mana sa akin or mana kay Roel ang kids namin", I will tell them na "mana sa aming mag-asawa", kasi hindi pupuwedeng magkaroon ng anak kung isa lang ang gagawa di ba, lalo na kung "fruit of love sila", kaya we normally say na "mana sa aming dalawa", di ba? Hindi pwedeng sa isa lang magmana. Interesting to read your GTKPI, talagang very memorable sa iyo yung mga happenings ninyong mga boys nung high school. Sino nga ba ang high school crush or mga crushes mo?

Nanette -> hi! Nice to read your message, talagang you can't help yourself na sumilip dito sa forumotion natin & hayan nagpost ka na rin kahit medyo may work pang gagawain, at least happy kami whenever we read a lot of messages here

Jaime D. -> thanks again for your bday greetings to me, sana next time ay medyo mahaba na ang message mo, kwento ka rin lang Trifee ha!

Dodie -> it feels good to hear from you again & this time you're in the right link. Hayan, Larry gave you an easier link para mas madali ang pagpasok nyo rito ni Prislette & I myself will try that link too. Nagustuhan mo rin ba yung pictures nating lahat which Larry posted above? Kita mo, Larry intentionally put Beebot's picture mismong sa tabi ng picture mo, dahil we knew na best of friends kayo nung high school

Mareng Prislette -> hello my dear friend! As what I've told you, kayang-kaya mong mag-isa to post here, medyo nakakalito lang talaga sa una, lalo pa nga at nabago ang set-up nitong link natin na mas pinaganda ni Larry. How's your computer class? Marami ba kayong naka-enrol? How about si Pareng June, sana magpost siya ulit dito. Nice to read your long message as what you promised as per your trial message. Hope to talk to you & Pareng June again soon

Elie -> hi! Nice to read your message at palagi pang may kasamang nice info to read, thanks for sharing them to us

Cousin Ompong -> musta ka na & kita mo ang lakas mo kay Larry, naipost niya agad yung group pictures that you've sent to me which I forwarded naman to Larry. Bilib naman ako sa iyo & now I can say na love mo talaga kaming mga classmates/batchmates mo kasi hanggang diyan sa Macau ay bitbit mo ang mga pictures natin sa high school. When are you going to post your message here again, ganun din si Pareng Sam na nawiwili na yatang mag-stay ng matagal sa New Zealand. Ingat kayo lagi ha

Mareng Ehris -> hi my friend (mare na rin ha, kasi nakakahawa si Pareng James eh)! Musta ka na? I thought all along na busy ka lang sa work & your family kaya medyo hindi ka nakakapagpost recently, yun pala ayaw na namang tanggapin ang pagla-log-in mo, at least you keep on trying & hayan nga at nabasa na namin ang posting mo. Yes, I've told Larry na ako ang binabanggit mo na somebody will be celebrating a birthday this month, yun nga lang naunahan kang mag-announce ni Larry. Kita mo nga & he made the announcement na napakaaga, hayan tuloy, may kasamang hiya yung tuwa ko sa pagbati ninyo sa akin ng maaga. Hope hindi na ulit nasumpong ang sinusitis mo. Malamig pa rin ba riyan?

Trifee -> long time no hear! Nice to read your kwento, talagang you can manage everything dahil sanay ka na sa lahat ng ginagawa mo with or without your family. Ang sipag mo namang magpunta sa mga garage sale, sabagay ok naman ang naging outcome, nakabili ka ng mga items na aside sa cheaper na ay very useful pa sa iyo. You mean, everyday kang nagbabaon sa office? Sabagay iba yung sarili mong luto at you can cook whatever food you prefer to eat not like kung sa labas ka kakain di ba? Hope to chat w/ you again soon, in case we're both online

Thelma -> hello to you busy mom? Hope your youngest son is doing better now. Hay naku, totoo na very much affected tayong parents kapag may dinaramdam ang kahit sinong member ng family natin. I miss you too as well as your malulutong na tawa & that cute smile on your face palagi

Pareng Freddie -> the busy man! Of course, all out ka kapag your personal presence & service as well ay highly requested ng aking kumare, lalo na on her special day. May nakapagbulong sa akin na September din pala ang bday niya kaya tamang-tama na na-greet ko your pretty wife on her bday mismo. I'm sure naging masaya bday celebration niya w/ you, your kids & her friends. Busy ka rin pala sa upcoming alumni reunion ng college batch ninyo, malapit na rin iyon, mabuti at hindi nasabay sa reunion ng batch natin on Sept. 26. Tipong, nasa mood ka to post ha, kasi magkasunod ang postings mo & nagustuhan ko yung "Nagbago Ka Na Ba"?

To everyone -> again thank you so much dahil ang saya-saya ko na hindi pa man nadating ang exact day ng birthday ko!

Alwayz,
Letz Razz

Last edited by Roel/Letty Pelagio on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: EHEM . . . .   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Ahs_le11
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: MABUHAY!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 am

Hello dear Batchmates!

How’s everybody doing? Coffee anyone, water, juice or soda please. Daming postings ah, which is very good. It just means na enjoy talaga ang bawat isa bumisita at makipag balitaan and that our Kapihan is very much alive. Kahit na ang iba ay medyo nahirapan mag post ng reply but thru perseverance and trial/error eh nakalusot din. Meron pasilip silip at meron din na hindi makatiis na hindi mag post katulad ko … ha ha ha.

Bay Larry, kahit na bising bisi ka sa mga apolits mo eh, you still took the time to make silip and post here. Saka natapos na ang Christmas tree ninyo, dito hindi ko alam kung papadalhan kami ng live Christmas tree. Every year naman yun ginagawa ng mga different organization sa Tate kaya we are hoping to get another live Christmas tree again this year. OK ang pag post mo ng mga pictures from Ompong, nakakatuwa talaga tingnan ang mga nakaraang pix, it brings back lots of memories para sa Batchmates natin. I can hardly wait for that Big Ball to drop para sa Birthday ni Lettty.

Triffee, nakakatuwa basahin ang iyong mga daily activities. Maski man ako, I always look for ‘bargains’ sa mga ‘garage/yard sale’ at saka sa mga Thrift stores (Salvation Army lalo na). Sabi nga ‘One man’s rubbish is another man’s treasure”; kaya minsan makaka-tyempo ka talaga ng mga bagay at gamit sa garage/yard sale na you can get really cheap. That is what I do also, whenever I want to get rid of excess and old stuff – I usually have a garage/yard sale, kung ano ang left over I donate it to some charitable organization.

James Duncan, nice to read your GTKPI. Nakakatuwa at very interesting, lalo na about your daughters na high achievers. Syanga pala, that is the Strike/Fighter F/A-18 Hornet aircraft na pinalipad ko para kay Letty. Natutuwa ako at na e-enjoy mo ang mga pix na pino-post ko dito. Ingat at enjoy ka lang dyan sa Qatar, alam ko Ramadan pa din dyan, konting tiis lang at matatapos din yun. Natatawa ako sa sinabi mo na para akong si Barack Hussein Obama, may bigote nga lang … ha ha ha. Actually P’re, registered Republican ako, kaya kay John McCain and Sarah Palin ang boto ko. Memorable pala sa iyo ang Paco Cemetery ha, daming mga happening na nangyari. Feel na feel mo kumanta P're.

Letty, I am very grateful na nagustuhan mo ang fireworks display na ginawa ko para sa nalalapit na kaarawan mo. That is a Strike/Fighter F/A-18 Hornet dropping flares up in the sky just for you … he he he. Courtesy of Uncle Sam over the skies of Middle East.

Ellie, enjoy talaga ako sa mga postings mo. Lalo na about the ‘bananas’, there are times that I go ‘bananas’ dito sa disyerto. Pero dig ko talaga ang banana, a very healthy fruit, saka ang Banana Republic … ha ha ha , miss ko na nga ang banana-q saka turon eh. Keep posting lang ha, para ma-break ang monotony dito sa work at matawa ako.

Ehris, kumusta ka na dyan sa Land Down Under. Super bisi Mom noh. Mahilig ka rin pala magsagot sa mga brainteaser ni Larry. Yun nga lang mabibilis kami ni Letz mag answer, pero ok lang di ba, nakakatuwa naman at saka nagagamit natin ang mga gray matters natin sa brain. Natatawa ako sa sinabi mo na baka pwede ako moderator, medyo masipag lang ako pag time permits, alam ko naman na may nararapat na iba nating batchmate para dyan. Relaks at enjoy ka lang dyan, also sana magaling na sinusitis mo. Malapit na bang matapos ang winter dyan?

Dodie, walang anuman at walang problema sa pag re-post ko ng over the bakod mo na posting. Natutuwa nga ako at nakapag post ka na uli ng wala ng problema. We will wait for you next posting ha. Syanga pala, like I mentioned in my earlier posting, I will be in Baghdad next month. Sana magkita kami ng panganay mo, no guarantee kasi malaki ang Camp Victory but hoping ako na makita ko sya.

Mathel, kumusta ka na at lalo na sa iyong 5 year old. Nakaka-worry talaga ang ganyan, I know naman na hindi tayo bibigyan ng test ni Lord kung hindi natin kaya. Natatawa ako sa sinabi about kabute, iba kasi ang colloquial meaning dito sa amin pag sinabi na kabute. It goes like this “I am like a little mushroom, Management keep me in the dark and feed me crap”. My prayers are with you and your little boy.

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Kapiha11WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Kapiha12
Here are Michael, Michelle and Mark - dinala ko sila sa work. They are standing next to a Strike/Fighter F/A-18 Hornet aircraft saka Sidewinder missiles and AAMRAM missiles. Mga 'Military Brats' ang mga anak ko, pasensya na. Hindi sumama ang panganay ko kaya wala sa pix.

Sa lahat ng Batchmates. Kumusta, take care and God Bless always.

Manny.Ace.Fresh farao
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hey Larry! Ano kaya ang pasasabugin mo?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 am

Surprise of all surprises? Bakit kaya nagka-countdown si Larry?

Larry -> you're taking my excitment surprisingly slow but surely alam kong I will be very happy (tama ba ako?). Anyhow, let's wait & see tomorrow na lang. I am about to sleep na kasi today, pero sumilip & here I'm posting na rin dito sa bahay ni Kuya Larry para nakangiting matulog.

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> hi & again thanks for your advance bday greetings w/ matching fireworks pa ha, up there in the sky. Obvious ngang your kids are mga "military brats" dahil you're such a brave military man of their life. Is that a recent shot, you mean nandiyan sila sa Iraq? Yes, anyone of us can be a moderator of our link, but still Larry is always "the head & the man-of-the-hour" here in our forumotion. But in case he will be super busy or aakyat ng bundok, nagsasabi naman siya sa atin na bahala na muna tayo dito sa "masaya at isang pamilyang coffee shop natin".

Lafflines for the night:
"Friendship Test"
a) call if you love me;
b) miss call if you are a true friend;
c) text back if you care;
d) text a joke if you like me; and
e) just ignore if you hate me.

Warm regards to all,
Letty tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next