AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+17
jun recidoro
Manny.Ace.Fresh
Thelma Pena-Meneses
randynunez
jun papa
Manny Cortez
anna
freddienicdao
fernando ronnie
elie030460
NetReyes
Admin
labornurse
TRIFEE
ehris_ho
James Dungca
Roel/Letty Pelagio
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: BOOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETZ.....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:45 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Ahs_bd10
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A BLESSED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE LETICIA!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:17 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Ahs_bd11
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Hello Batchmates   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi Folks, fun and amazing to read all the postings here...

Letty, surely, and daming nag-greet sa iyo for you especial day parang bagets, no? Saan na ba gi-gimmick mamaya? Thanks nga pala sa email and they're funny, inspirational at relaxing ...esp yung bumabanat si Celine...ang dali kong mag-nap in the afternoon pag lunch time ko.

Larry, awesome that you're very excited with your apo and obviously you're having a great time with your little prince. Naku spoil yan pag nag-ask ng favor sa lolo...hahaha! Walang paltos yan di bale worth naman pag-nag-smile sa iyo.

I saw the pic's of Ompong...kakatuwa talaga hanep sa posing ng Hagibis...hahaha! Wala talagang tatalo!!!!

Hi Nanette, I saw the pics and your GKPI's ...hindi ka rin papatalo kanila MaNY aCE and James D...hahaha. Akala nila sila lang ang meron mga gimmick and escapades during high school di nila alam D'Panots suave lang ang mga hidden agendas...Probably your kids didn't know popular and mommy nila...maraming mga fans..

James D....nakakatuwa talga yung mga postings mo when I was reading it ...geez, akala mo talagang nasa Araullo pa rin ang surroundings ko. I could easily picture the Paco Cemetery coz' we usually passby to Paco all the way to San Andres Bukid. Nakikipag sparring ka rin pala at thrilla in Paco...hahaha.
James D. congrats nga pala sa mga kids mo ang galing pala ng mga bata mo dapat ilagay mo sa youtube at baka ma-discover look what happen to Pampenco and Arnel...they're hot and popular internationally.

Freddie ...isa ka ba sa mga prumotor or promoter during high school bakbakan blues nila James D...hahaha. Iba talaga if you're in high school hindi katulad sa North America walang memories in comparison sa atin. Puro kalukohan and when you reminiscing all those days talagang matatawa ka..then you think how we survive from

Triffe, when I was reading your postings and during my lunch time...meron mga monitors na tinatapon sa kabilang opisina. I was thinking...if I'll take those monitors and keep it and you could probably fix it. The CPU's meron din kaya lang mga luma nang model. Sobra ka rin pala sa garage sale ganyan din ako from last year when my sister decided to renovate our house. I decided to look around kaya ok naman. I'll sent it the picture yung before and after.

Hi Thelma, don't worry your apo will be find basta kantahan mo lang ng fav mong number from youtube...annie batungbakal...surely, matutuwa yan!!!

Hello Ehris, ang haba rin ng postings mo, huh!!! Talagang naipon ba? Sige at sabi nga ni Larry naging tulirong lolo siya ikaw naman tulirong ina...or uliran...Anyway, keep in touch.

Hwey Prislette, whoaaaa...talagang serious business yan sa Lap Top mo ha...and you easily visit this Kapihan and of course, able to post here, too. Meron pang chat line on the side...

Manny Ace...happy retarded...oopps retiring pala..hahaha. So, are you back in States buti nga at you're not with another set of guards mahirap na...Take care.

To all batchmates...cheers!!!

Regards,

Jaime
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Mga alamat ni Trifee III   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Hello! It's me!

7:29pm dito sa Centreville, VA, Thursday, 11 Sep 2008. I just finished hugas the plato, put all the rekados for my luto for the day ... pork sinigang ... just waiting for the meat to be malambot. I also cooked in the rice pressure cooker the kanin. I am so hungry! Pero as they say, no pain, no gain! The past few days, my programming assignment was to create and integrate vCard technology within Outlook into our proprietary software. Interesting assignment ... I had to learn about vCard coding, tapos, do xml, and I am proud of how I designed it! I created a class ... sort of a separate, independent module with all its characteristics for vCard and it is totally configurable. I wrote it in Delphi Object Pascal. By luck, I will finish this project tomorrow. Hopefully, this weekend, I will find time to continue on my own MyKaraokePC software which is my original invention. Tapos, I want at least one serious game (30 minutes/game) of chess again Fritz2 software. I need to improve my chess skills. Also, I have to seriously start learning guitar playing via my VHS video tutorials and I have to practice regularly. Oops ... napadaldal na naman ako.

By the way, James Dungca ... when are we playing chess this weekend? Letty, I look forward to chatting with you sometime today. Jaime Dabu, how are you? The Rex Navarette DVD you wanted, matagal ko nang nahanda but everytime, I forget, (getting old na ako I guess). Anyway, I made bilin with manager that this DVD is for you ... Hello Manny Cagape! Hope we can chat one of these days! Hello Larry, sana, one of these days, we can find time to chat!

Hello again Thelma! How are you?

Regards to Prislette and Jun. Hi to Manny Cortez ... and everyone! Ang dami ... hard to remember all!

Best regards to all! Mabuhay ang Araullo High School Batch 1977!
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Letty!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Happy Birthday to you Letty!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A POEM GIFT TO YOU, LETICIA, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Ahs_le14

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BATCHMATES, LET'S POST OUR BIRTHDAY PRAYERS FOR LETICIA...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:17 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Prayer10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MY BIRTHDAY PRAYERS FOR YOU LETZ ARE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:26 pm

(1) A LIFE THAT IS AS LONG AS THE EAST FROM THE WEST, IN BETWEEN ARE ONLY STARS THAT WILL GLITTER IN YOUR SMILES...

(2) A FAMILY THAT WILL BE SUPERMAN TO ALL WHOM YOU "MESS" AROUND WITH HAHAHA!!!

(3) A FAITH THAT WILL CONTINUE TO SURVIVE UNTIL THE END OF TIMES (VIGATZ)!

(4) A MONA LISA SMILE THAT WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A QUESTION TO THE PERSON WITNESSING THE STROKES ON THE LANDSCAPE OF YOUR COUNTENANCE, IT DEPENDS ON THE RECIPIENT HOW WILL THEY TAKE IT (HEHE)!

(5) THE UNIQUE BEAUTY (PROOF OF EVIDENCE SEEN IN THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES) BE FOREVER STUCK ON YOUR FACIAL CONTOURS UNTIL THE WRINKLES APPEAR TO SUPPLEMENT THE AGING OF A MODEST LADY IN YOU!!!

(6) AND LASTLY, YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME HERE IN BAHAY NILA KUYA AT MGA ATE, BE AS STRETCHABLE AS LASTIC MAN AND THE WEB OF SPIDERMAN. CONQUER OUR FORUMOTION WORLD WITH THE STRENGTH OF YOUR FINGERTIPS THAT SPELL CHARM AND HOSPITALITY! YOU MAKE OUR KAPIHAN HERE FULL OF GRACE AND FONDLINESS!!!!

LONG LIFE LETICIA, YOU ARE A TREASURED FRIEND SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, SIYEMPRE BEST KO SI ROEL EH!!!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Thank you very, very much from the bottom of my heart!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Wow! Larry, I was really overwhelmed & teary-eyed (touched talaga ako) when I saw today all that amazing, spectacular & unique things you did for my birthday, most especailly the poem, which I can't hold on my tears.

My dear Larry, this particular message is only for you:
"Neither diamonds nor pearls are close to my heart,
It's your friendship that has made my day so special.
You even filled my heart with joy, you paint my day with
colors and my world with affection.
Your considerate efforts have really made a wonderful
difference.
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!"

Love & prayers,
Letty flower
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: My deepest thanks to all of you my dear batchmates!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 pm

To all of you my dearest starbatchers:

FOR ALL YOUR KIND THOUGHTS;
FOR ALL YOUR KIND DEEDS;
FOR ALL THE HELP AND FOR ALL THE CARE;
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIAL!!!

THERE ARE NO GOODBYES IN FRIENSHIP, just a promise that no matter what happens, it will always be forever. Thanks for sharing your sincere friendship with me!

A LINE KNOWS NO END unless you put a stop to it.
Let our friendship be such line and let us make sure that it will go on and on and on.... for LIFE!

From the bottom of my heart, maraming salamat ulit sa inyong lahat!

Always,
Letty Razz
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Just having chat w/ Pareng Sam Concepcion!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi everyone! Good news, nahuli ako ni Pareng Sam online & he greeted me rin siyempre sa special day ko, I thanked him na while we're chatting at for the info of all of you, tinutukan ko na siyang magpost here & I guided him successfully naman & he's making his test posting here w/ picture daw, sana nga ay makapagpost siya.

Pareng Sam -> sinabayan kitang magvisit dito sa forumotion link natin, para steps by steps ay ma-guide kita at masundan, kita mo, nasa message box ka na. I hope we can read your message after this posting of mine.

Regards sa lahat,
Letty Smile
Back to top Go down
pareng sam c.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARENG KASIN   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 pm

MULA SA LUPAIN NG PITUMPUT-PITONG PUTING PATPATING,PIPITSUGING AT PATABAING TUPA....NEW ZEALAND

MALIGAYANG BERDEY SA'YO MARENG KASIN...

SENSYA NA AT HINDI AKO NAKAHANDANG MAG-POST DITO, BIGLAAN ITO AT DAHIL BERDEY NI MARENG KASIN, DI PWEDENG I-DISSAPOINT..HEHEH
HINDI NGA KASI HANDA EH...No

KITA NYO DI PA NGA DIN AKO NAKAKAPAG-SUKLAY AT DI PA AKO NAKAKAPAG- SUOT NG BARONG. YUNG MEDYAS KO NGA IISA PA LANG, HAHANAPIN KO PA UNG ISA.

YUNG REGALO KO SAU, DI KO PA NAIBABALOT, BINILI KO D2 SA MALL PERO MAS MAHAL PA YUNG WRAPPER SA GIFT...BIGLAAN KASI...

PERO...BUTI NA LANG AT ALAM KO ANG PASSWORD KO DITO SA AHS FORUMOTION AT NAKAPAG LOG-IN AKO AGAD......HEHEHEHEHE
DAHIL LAGI AKONG HANDA ......afro

O DIBA SWAK!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Maraming thank you Pareng Sam!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Welcome back at nabuhay ka ulit Pareng Sam! Thanks sa birthday greetings mo ulit sa akin (daming beses na niya akong na-greet while we're chatting eh). I love you

Hoping that you will post again very, very soon.

Larry -> Pareng Sam would like to ask from you the steps on "how to post pictures" here in our link. Thanks.

Regards everyone,
Letty Razz
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: MALIGAYANG PAGBATI SA IYONG KAARAWAN LETTY   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Kapiha13

生日快樂 (shēngrì kuàilè) – Happy Birthday in Chinese Mandarin (From Marie, Manny Ace and Michelle)

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Kapiha14

"Go Ahead Auntie Letty ... Make your Day a Happy One!!!"
(From Mark and Michael)
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Letty!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:39 am

First of all, I would like to greet Letty a very Happy Birthday!! I really hope that this will be a memorable one, because not only your family loves you, but ALL of US here in Kapihan.

Mareng Letz: Hay naku, kanina pa ako nag ta-try uli makapasok dito. In fact nalimutan ko kasi ang mga steps. I was online earlier at nahuli ako ni Trifee. We chatted & of course, nagpa-guide uli ako sa kanya para makapasok dito. Mabuti na lang at naka-off ang webcam, sabi ko kanya, kung hindi ay makikita niya akong nag-aalburoto na, at nagpa-panic na rin dahil na mess-up ko na itong computer ko. Bukas dadalhin ng anak sa work niya para matignan ng IT technician nila. If not, baka dalhin ko na lang sa store para maayos.

Larry: Ikaw naman, ang ganda ng B-day greetings mo para kay Letz. Hanga na talaga ako sa inovation mo at imagination. Hats off ako sa iyo. Alam ko, you are enjoying your mga apo. Iba daw mag-alaga ng apo kaysa sa sariling anak. Sabi ng mga kasamahan ko na may apo na. Ako naman, hindi pa ako ready para maging isang lola. Sabi ko sa mga anak, ko, kapag retired na ako, puede na. May baby sitter pa sila. Maiba ko, napakaganda nitong bagong format, pero mahirap makapasok. Nag e-mail din sa akin si Dodie at naliligaw daw uli siya.

Thelma: Great at nag-bo-bonding na ulit kayo ni Nanette. Ano-ano ba ang mga " girlie"talk ninyo? Sali naman ako. Update naman ninyo ako. Kamusta daw sabi ni Jun. Eto nga, tulog na sa tabi ko.

James: Aba, galing ng GTKY mo. Wow, extra na naman ang pangalan ko doon. Sige ka, baka mabasa ni misis mo, mabatukan ka tuloy. Kidding aside, ok ang pics ninyo nina Randy na nag-duet, at saka your family pics. Eto na mess-up ko na agad itong computer ko. Patitignan ni Jasmine bukas sa trabaho niya sa IT tech nila. Then kung hindi maayos, dadalhin ko sa store, anyway , it is under warranty pa. Hay buhay.... ang hirap ng b-o-b-o sa computer.

Nanette: Hello there dearie, ang ganda ng family pics mo. Ang 2 girls mo, they look like you. The boy, mukhang sa hubby mo kamukha. Basta abangan na lang ninyo ni Mathel ang pagdating namin diyan ni Dodie. Siguradong malaking saya nating lahat.

Ehlee: Mabuti naman at kahit sandali nakapag -IM tayo. Ni hindi ko nga malaman ang gagawin noong lumabas ang name mo. Kasi kabubukas ko lang, pero halos sunod-sunod na sumulpot din sina Trifee at Susan. Nataranta ako. Hindi ko alam kung sino ang uunahin. Mabagal pa naman akong mag-type. Pasasaan din ba at matututo din ako. Eto nga nag-enroll na kami ni Jun ng Computer class, we started last Monday. Ka-klase ko na naman si Jun, pero this time, hindi siya maka-kopya sa akin.

Mareng Dodie: Eto, after 5 hours, nakapasok na uli ako dito, tawagan na lang kita sa week-end, ok? Kamusta na lang kay inaanak. I hope & pray that he will be always safe, may his Guardian Angel be always at his side. Sayang at hindi pala tayo uli puedeng magkita sa October. But if just in case, hindi matuloy ang survey ninyo, you are welcome to join us in Vegas. I also got tickets for the "Chicago concert" in MGM Grand. Ang tagal ko nang huling napanood sila. After that naman, the following week, we got tickets naman para sa concert ni Carlos Santana.

Manny Ace: Ang galing naman ng mga fighter jets na may posing pa ng mga anak mo. Pati ang buong staff mo, napa-greet mo ng Happy B-day kay Letty. Great pictures ng family. Sayang at I have many pictures to share, kaso nga lang nasa disc at nasa photo album na. How can I share them w/ you guys?

Freddie: Kamusta na uli? So, talagan walng pag-asang makita si Elmer? Ayaw yata talagang magpakita. Hindi ko pa rin maintindihan na hindi alam ng relatives niya kung saan siya, o baka naman ayaw lang ipaalam? Bakit kaya?

Noel Ruiz: I think I know you. I saw that you have registered here, but where is your posting? Welcome anyway, & I hope that you will find the right path to our Kapihan. Kahit nga ako naligaw din. Maraming kasing ibang daanan dito, kung siguro naka taxi ako, ikot ng ikot lang, umaandar ang metro, tapos, malapit lang pala ang pupuntahan.

Ehris: Puede na tayong mag telebabad ulit. Sana sa Saturday or Sunday evening, ok ako, I am usually free. Kasi umpisa ng housework ko every Saturday morning, hanggang gabi na iyon.

To all, good night na inyong lahat!

prislette Surprised
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Happy happy birthday ulit mareng letty   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am

Mareng Letty,
This is your very special day na kaya from here in Qatar, I want to greet you my Mareng Letty a very happy birthday. Kahit na na-greet na kita ng advance happy birthday, this day to you is the most special one kaya don’t worry, be happy.

My Goodness…the pictures and all the postings for your birthday made by Larry is very very very nice talaga !!! How I wish you could muster enough time to copy and paste it and then frame mo siya then this will be a great moment to cherrish this wonderful gift made specially for you by Larry.

Teacher Larry,
Such an amazing talent you have…pano mo nagawa ang mga ganun? Ang galling mo talaga teacher…magnacum laude ka nga dong. Saludo ako syo !! Isa-isa mo kami ginagawan ng ganyang artworks and we were all impressed. Really, you are a genuine talent talaga, the man who possess such a brilliant masterful artworks. Turuan mo nga anak ko teacher sa artwork mo hehehehe….

Manny Ace,
Yes my friend, really ikaw pala ang nagpatakbo ng F-18 ba yun, ang galling hanep iba na tlaga ang panahon at marami na sa atin mga batchmates ang binago ng panahon sa larangan ng husay sa kani-kanilang angking talino. Mag-ingat lang pareng Manny at yang pagpapatakbo,sus ginoo…napanood ko ang isang air exhibition ng US fighter planes nuon, kaluwag ng langit walang TRAFFIC….tapos nagkasalpukan sa ere during the round and round maneuverings.

But there was one which I saw kumbaga, a thin hair line na lang ang pagitan nila ni kamatayan, bago sumalpok sa ere…amazing man, nagawa pa niyang mag auto unlock ba yun sa drivers seat niya and puff… he was thrown out from the plane up in the air while the two planes got entangled with each other and blown into pieces. Ayun siya nasa ere nagkakape pababa sa lupa…buhay DONG !!! Kaya ingat pare. Okey mga picture ng iyong kids,sarap maging tatay tlaga lalo na ganyan na kalaki ang mga kids. Andaming hiling nila sa daddy ano?? Hehehee….

Master Triffy,
Andaya mo sabi mo sa phone patch call natin above 2000 na elo rating ka na sa chess aba at mahirap na yan…kumbaga me advance 3 moves kana at madalas you may come up with officials sacrifices and blunders are a thing of the past. Tingin ko sasakit ulo ko pag kalaban kita. Dapat face to face ang laban natin at meron akong aspirin sa tabi to calm me down hehehehe….but what matters is time difference and the time constraint we both have different place to live in mahirap ata at saka working time and others.

Tukayo Jaime Dabu,
Thanks for the complement, proper kids management baga is safe and it really requires optimum time to monitor them just like when we are doing some new machine upgrading or qualification. Discipline is also a must-see situation. Allow kids to bind strongly with parents but put a certain limitations whereby they have to give due respect and knows the rules inside the house. Mahirap magpalaki tlaga ng mga bata to tell you frankly. Lalo na pag super pasaway,naku yun panganay ko grabe. Mabait pero palasagot sa mommy lagging me katuwiran. Ang galling magpalusot hehehehe…exact opposite ng youngest,simple at tahimik lang pero mind you, keen observer pala.

I guess kids should deserve special attention from parents palagi. Pag napabayaan sila mahirap na ang situation. Life changes and so is the environment to where we are living. Marami ng tukso. To add more spice to kids upbringing, give them the chance to discover their talents and the sport they like most. Then support with utmost attention. Kasi pa gang mga kids are like school and home,home and school…baka maging nerd ang mga yan..mahirap na. Dapat me mga sport activities and other talent to showcase. My eldest is very popular in volleyball too at varsity player pa ng Letran. My youngest is a yellow degree in karate at holder ng best player of the year trophy when she graduated in elementary. I’m just sharing these mga batchmates ha…kasi mas maganda we have one thing in common, to make the best to our kids kaya let’s pray we succeed altogether for the good of our family.

Mareng Ehris,
Howdy mare how are you na? Antagal mo ring nawala and so is our dear friend Prislette wala pa ring message ano na kaya ang nanyari sa kanya?

Musta na ulit? back to work na ako pasimple simple lang naman mahirap na baka ma ala Ely Buendia ako ng eraserhead. Diba nagkaroon sila ng reunion concert at nakameron pang stress dahil namatay ang dear mom niya kaya nagkaron ulit ng chest pain. Bale 4th angioplasty na niya. My God wag naman sanang mangyari ulit sa akin yun.
Sabi nga daw posible pa ulit bumalik o magreclose ang blood clot lalo pag pinabayaan ang sarili. I will definitely
take care of myself marami pang nagmamahala sa akin.

Your kids take care of them mabuti I know you are a very
caring mom. Masarap mabuhay sa Australia and I'm sure
you have a very fruitfull life there with you hubby. Enjoy life at anumang problema, dapat ikaw ang magdala hindi ang
problema ang magdala sa iyo.

To all my batchmates....Nette,Thelma...Mga D' panots
wala ba kayong kwento ng high school circa ninyo ng d panots?

Naku ang mga kalog na boys namin sina nunerz,labao, at kung sino sino pa antagal mag post ah..

Sam Concepcion,
My friend musta kana? iboboto kita...hhehehehe hanep galing ng ginawa mo sa email para kang kandidato sa ibang bansa ah....

rgds to all,
James D Duncan
Back to top Go down
ehris_ho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR MARENG LETTY   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

[b] Hep hep hooray......eto na yung special day ng isa sa mga special person natin dito sa bahay ni Kuya Larry. Happy Birthday my dear friend Letty, alam ko sobra sobrang saya mo, words are not enough to let you know lahat kami dito are taos pusong bumabati sa iyong kaarawan (naks lalim ng tagalog ko anoh). My special wish for you my friend is a lot of blessings to come, unending happiness, a fruitful and blessed life and and an everlasting friendship from all of us here. May your special day be filled with much love, warmrth and care from Roel, your two kids and syempre kasali rin kaming lahat. Stay as sweet and unpretentious as what you are. Sali mo kami ha pag nag-blow ka ng birthday candles......So enjoy your day to the fullest and again....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MARENG LETTY! Hugs and kisses from me.
Back to top Go down
pareng sam c.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: TESTING 1-2-3   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 am

CHECK MIKE, 1-2-3
HELLO...MIKE-TEST...MIKE-TEST 1-2-3
MIKE-TEST...MIKE-TEST 1-2-3
MIKE-TEST...MIKE-TEST 1-2-3...A-B-C
MIKE-TEST...MIKE-TEST 4-5-6...X-Y-Z

ON-AIR NA BA AKO?
DINIG NYO BA AKO DYAN SA LIKOD?...OKEY?...GOOD!
DITO SA HARAP?....OKEY?...TAAS VOLUME PA?
AYAN!...OKEY NA? TAAS PA KONTI?
AYAANNNN........VERY GOOD!

KIA ORA BATCHMATES !!!!
HELLO BATCHMATES!!!!cherry
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Larry you're awesome!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 am

Larry, I would like to compliment you for being the artistic director of this Kapihan...ang gleng-gleng naman... Pastor, Journalist, Summa Cum Laude, Honor Students ng high school, composer,writer, artist, tigapagtanggol ng naaapi...at lolo pa...wow, bilib na ko talaga...Anyway, you're the best and we're lucky to know you as a friend, batchmate and very down to earth...clap, clap,clap...!!!! No joke yan, huh!!!

batchmates cheers to all...have a nice weekend!!

Jaime D
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

PostSubject: Miss out   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 am

Hi Prislette,
Naku pasesnya na Prislette dear at nagsent ako ng message d ko nakita sa itaas ang message mo kaya I post here a separate message to greet you too.

Good that you started posting again. Ang trick lang diyan sa pagpost ay ganito:

1) click mo ang forumation then log-in ka na.
2) makita mo dun after ka nag-log in lalabas na siya LOG-
OUT dba? Look again there.
3)Get out from that forumation now. Hindi ka makaka-
post reply dun
4)INstead, go back to item #1 above... mag-click ka ulit ng
panibago sa forumation.
5) Look again, you will see sa pinakababa nito meron na
"POST REPLY"
6) Ayun na,then clik mo "post reply".
7) Start kana mag-message sa post reply.

YOur laptop might be corrupted. Baka wala kang anti virus or your anti-virus might not be successfully upgraded. Kasi
pagn nakalink ka sa internet your antivirus will automatically
upgrade itself. Such an example is yun NOD32. Of course
ganun din sa ibang anti virus.

Anyway,it's good patingnan sa IT they can browse the
problem completely and rectify. Usually niyan pag all are bogdown,they will reformat your pc,re-upload all apllication software and windows etc etc until your pc is completely
and fully operational. Make sure the anti-virus is installed.
Madali lang yan,in fact your laptop is warrantly so you can
send back to the store, ask where is the service provider
malapit jan,if any.

Regards,
James D Duncan
Back to top Go down
NetReyes

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: just to say HI!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 am

Hi, there everybody. I wish you all a good night rest.
Been absent from work, I’ve had a slight fever and cough, so I thought I would share this message with all of you….

Please try if you have cough, it really works...

VICKS VAPO-RUB...TRY IT, IT WORKS

Share this with young parents.
Isn't life strange.When we had a lecture on essential oils, they told us how the foot soles can absorb oils. Their example: Put garlic on your feet and within 20 minutes you can 'taste' it.
Some of us have used Vicks VapoRubfor years for everything from chapped lips to sore toes and many body parts in between. But I've never heard of this. And don't laugh, because it works 100% of the time although the scientists at the Canada Research Council, who discovered it, aren't sure why.

To stop nighttime coughing in a child (or adult, as we found out personally), put Vicks VapoRubgenerously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime, then cover with socks. Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about 5 minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. Works 100% of the time and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly. I heard the head of the Canada Research Council describe these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure.

Just happened to tune in AM radioand picked up this guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was a surprise finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime, in addition to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly. Polly tried it on herself when she had a very deep and persistent cough a few weeks ago, and it worked! She said that it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her, coughing stopped in a few minutes and believe me, this was a deep, incredibly annoying and uncontrollable cough. She slept cough-free for hours every night that she used it. If you have grandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be absolutely amazed by the effect.

Put it on your grocery list before you need it.

"THERE ARE NO GOODBYES IN FRIENSHIP" yan ang sabi ng birthday girl, and that's true kaya nga even after 30 long years, here we are and getting in touch always..

Btw, and again…. A HAPPPYYYY BIRRRRTHHHHDAYYYY TO LETTY! Before the day closes, at least may natira pang greetings for you. But most of all, walang tatalo sa greeting ni Larry. Galing tagala!

Nakakatuwa naman ang daming postings... and most of all nakita ko na post ni Prislette! Congrats you made it! Yeh, may bonding moments kami ni Mathel, so much to share and we tried to catch up with what we've left behind after we graduated.... kaya kayo nina Pye, and Dodie dalian nang mag-ipon and magbalikbayan na. Tiyak there will be revelations in us, like what Mathel and I had. Excited na ko, and will wait for you guys to come home. Please extend also my regards to Jun. Btw, How's your health?

James...galing ng GTKPI mo ah.... and very talented mga daughters mo! Dami pala kayong escapades and "battles" before ah. Nakakatuwa ano? Now it can be told... iyong mga iniingatang mga escapades nakakatuwang balikan, sure we learned a lot from all our past experiences, it surely added spice to our young lives.

Hello Sam! Glad to know that you made your way and posted your message here. How's you? Hope to see your posting more often.

Ang galing ng costume ni Manny Ace! Complete ah... it was refreshing to see those pictures of yours, I'm glad you are sharing it with us. More to come..... !

To my girlfriends, Ehlie and Ehris.. .iyong mga GTKPI most awaited na, ako na ang nangungunang nag-aabang... promise soon to post it.

I saw a posting from Noel Ruiz, I think I remember you. Di ba partner tayong nagsayaw sa stage, during one of the occasions of the school, iyong salsa pa nga ang sayaw natin..., and ang kaba natin ano? tama ba ako? Welcome here..... and hope to see you more often.

Antok na ako, it's past 12 midnight na... have to sleep to recuperate. Until the next post!

Ingat kayo, and God bless!
love,
Nanette
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

PostSubject: Naligaw message pareng randy and Anna also..eto read it   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 am

Subject: Naputol kong mensahe...sa aking mga kamagaaral Yesterday at 6:43 pm

Subject: ana Yesterday at 6:20 pm

Heto ako muling bumabati at humihingi na paumanhin sa madalang kong paglalagak ng mensahe sa ating "kapihan." Unahin ko munang batiin ang ating butihing Pastor Larry sa kanyang masusing pagbuo ng ating bagong angkop na "kapihan." Mabuhay ka kapatid. Narito na ang aking GTKPI , na sana'y inyong mabigyang pansin na basahin.

Letty> Maligayang kaarawan, naway marating mo pa ang maraming kaarawan na malakas at masaganang pamumuhay na laging may pagmamahal sa iyong kapaligiran. Para sa iyo:

L-aging inaasam sa iyong pamumuhay, bukod sa mga
inakay mong nasa tabi mo lamang...
E-h ang muling pagbabalik ng tanging Roel mong inaasam,
T-ingin mo sa kalendaryo'y hindi malarawan, ang iyong
pananabik upang siya'y makapiling...
T-anging araw na kanyang pagdating...ay siguradong
magdamag ...at maigting na...
Y -akap at ang iyong pambungad...SA inyong
pagmamahalan na alam kong sa araw araw ay lalong
pinayayabong...

Magandang araw sa inyo mga butihing kong magaaral,Pareng James D' Duncan, pagaling ka ng husto pare ko , para sa iyong pagbabakasyon dito sa pinas ay makapaglaro tayo ng tennis, Triffee, oks ang dating ng iyong litrato para ka ngang si Carlo J. Caparas, muli tayong magkikita at magkasayahan .
Mga pare kong nasa Pinas, sana ay madlas ang ating pagniniig, Alex, Sonny, Freddie, Jun, Manny C, Rudy Vic, Ronnie, and to our kumares, ATG, Letty, Beebot, Lilia Thelma, Susan, CArol, Anabelle I, Aurora B, Priscilla , Tess B, Erestiilyn, sana'y mapadlas ang inyong pagbabakasyon sa Pinas, kay Manny Ace, its good thing to know na civilian ka na at malayo sa front line, Ompong and SAmmy Concepcion, hey, guys, hope to see you soon, Jun R, , Manny Ace, RAmil , James D, I was in Chuuk, Micronesia , and the people there are called Chuukese. Their big like SAmoans and some Guamanians as well. At sa mga nakalimutan ko, maligayang bati sa inyong lahat.

Name : Fernando O. Nunez III
Birthday: April 21, 1960
Home Address: 5 Friendship St. Zone 4, Signal Village , Taguig City
Mailing Address or Mailbox (Lockbox) : 15 Central Taguig Post Office Taguig City 1632
Cellphone No.: 09163326734
Land Phone No.: 8383410
Email Address/es: randynunez@yahoo.com
Friendster (or Other Friendly links): none
Website (if any): none
Schools Attended after / De La Salle University GraduateAHS: PLM ( Pamantasan Luneta Malapit ) School
My Work Experiences:
I have been working since grade school. At 7 years old, I used to work inside a theater selling foods and drinks ( I remember ;calling out “ Ice drop , mani, popcorn, pepsi, sandwich-palaman poke so.” selling newspapers, ice drops on the streets; “kubrador” ng karera sa bookies ng kapatid ni Pareng James Duncan; cooking banana cue infront of Cine Paco at the sidewalk, and when policemen tried to take out all illegal sidewalk vendors, we had to run carrying our stuff – those were my working experience until high school. I did not go to college right after high school, I learned how to repair watches in Paco , Manila where I grew up . I learned this trade for a year and became my part-time job when I started my college education at PLM in 1978. Every summer, I tried to sell encyclopedias , where dogs mostly responded when I tried to knock on doors of every house where I offered my products. Finally, after college , I was employed by SGV and Company for over two years. I went abroad in 1985 to Kuwait, Saipan, Guam, California, and stayed longer in Micronesia. I held positions such as auditor, accountant, senior accountant, chief accountant, Comptroller, Hotel Manager, VP-Finance, Asso. Professor, Finance Consultant, and now back as an Instructor here at the Philippine Women’s University where I met my wife (long time ago) who used to be my student
Happiest School Life was during : (___) – Preschool; (___) – Elementary; (___) – High School; (__X_) – College; (__X_) – Graduate Studies; (___) – Others
The apple of my eyes (First 3) in AHS: Ms. Then, Rebecca Facundo, Cynthia Karganilla, and another petite yet alluring-lady(sorry, I forgot her last name)
My Favorite Subject: Math I think
My Favorite Teacher: Ms. Lavina
My favorite hangout in AHS: Just beside AHS –Jai Alai
My Favorite Club: The Dramatic Club, but I was not able to become an actor, always being a props man.
My Greatest Accomplishment in High School: Being one of the graduating honor students, and awarded as Declaimer of the year
My most Unforgettable Moment in AHS: The first time I got drunk with some of our classmates. It was a month before graduation, when we planned to drink in one of the AHS rooms but decided to hold it at Luneta Park. I was so drunk then, that when I woke up, I did’nt know who took me back to my house

My most Memorable Moment in AHS: I was representing AHS to inter-high school declamation contest for a number of times.

My Most treasured Gift that I received from my AHS classmates: A Hickok belt from Christina “Nanette Inventor” – the first time I wore a belt

Tell Something About Yourself now that you want your batchmates to know: After more than 20 years abroad with my family, we are back here in the Philippines, and hope to stay for good. Life is short, and I will be more than happy to see most of you whenever there is a chance. I may be very busy this time, but eventually, I will be settled, and will have time to post messages to our forumation, and will visit some of you here in the Philippines.

My Favorite Movies: Stand by me , Paper Chase, Coming to America..

My Favorite Actresses (both foreign and local) Nicole Kidman , and Hilda Koronel

My Favorite Actors (both foreign and local) Eddie Murphy, , and FPJ

My Favorite comedians/comedienne: Dolphy , Eddie Murphy and Mr. Beam

Books that are close to my heart: The Holy Bible, Sports for Dummies..

My Family Now (some info, profiles or insights): I got married in 1991 to the former beauty queen Hermie Dalmacio of Taguig City. We are blessed with two children , now age 16 my eldest, a boy, and 15 my girl ( please see picture below) . My daughter was born in Micronesia, my boy was born in Manila, but was made in Micronesia.:-) We brought them back here for their college education, and hopefully, we could also settle down in here.

Joke for the post (day) (or sana pls send clean jokes fr time to time and inspiring stories that you know):

I came late to a business seminar, and could not find a place to park my car. Across the venue of the seminar was a church where the ground area was quite empty. I asked myself why most of the cars attending the seminar were parked on the street, and did not bother to ask a church employee if we could use the church’s ground area to park our cars for few hours. Well, not until I saw the sign at the church gate that I realized why nobody brought their cars inside the church ground. The sign says,

NON-CHURCH MEMBER WHO INTENT TO PARK HIS / HER CAR INSIDE THE CHURCH GROUND WILL BE BAPTIZED.

Do you have any pictures to share? (This is very exciting, if none, no problem):

My son, Paul Timothy, my wife Hermie, Randy , and my daughter , Noemi Angela

---------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Hello ! Today at 12:45 am

Happy bday to you ! Happy Birthday to you
happy Birthday !Happy Birthday !Happy Birthday to You ( singing ako dyan) Mareng Letty, I wish you good health, happiness and more blessings.

Larry - I 'm happy nakapag post na naman ako dito. Very artistic ka talaga wala akong masabi. Sabi ni letty sana daw makababa ka dito para kita kits ulit tayo. Remember nung last year sana maulit muli di ba?

Sorry nasa office ako kaya medyo short message muna ako , kasi I need to greet my kumare baka di ako i blowout (joke) syempre special yan sa akin .

Regards to everybody.

ATG
Back to top Go down
James Dungca

PostSubject: Eto pa Ke Noel Ruiz Tisoy   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:56 am

GREETINGS TO ALL FROM NOEL RUIZ...
salamat larry for inviting me here. sa wakas at naka navigate din ako sa loob nitong kapihan mo. ang hirap pasukin, nagkaligaw-ligaw ako. am not sure kung tama nga itong ginagawa ko, is this the right place to post this message? the important thing is nababasa nyo. oki?
neway, familiar faces ang nakabungad sa front page mo. kita ko na naman yung mga naging crush ko nung hi-skul days,hi fafa ompong!hehehe!..muzta na kau?!
am really glad that am in touch with you again guys, brings back d good & sweet memories.

maraming salamat po mr. larry tan!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: My extended thank you pa rin sa inyo!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:15 am

Hello everybody! Honestly, ang saya-saya ko before, during & even after my special day dahil sa inyong mga nakaka-alala sa akin at sa mga wishes ninyo that I hope will all come true in God's time, siyempre hindi naman lahat ay pwedeng ibigay ng sabay-sabay & I have a long patience to wait naman eh, especially if it is for may family too!

Manny.Ace.Fresh, & to your pretty & handsome kids (Marie, Michell, Mark & Michael) - thank you very, very much sa family greetings ninyo ha. Parang barkada mo na lang ang mga kids mo at sa group picture ninyong mag-aama (with your pretty daughters) mukha kayong mga Vietnamese dahil sa mga suot ninyong hat di ba? Your 2 boys naman looked like rockers! Regards to you & pls. say hello to your wife & 4 kids

Mareng Prislette -> thanks my sweet friend sa bday greetings mo ha! Naku naman, it seems nag-alburoto ka na naman, sayang if I saw you online yesterday, siyempre to the rescue mo ulit ako, at least Trifee was online kaya happy kami lahat dito to read your message again. Hoping na maayos ang laptop mo & everyday ba ang computer classes ninyo ni Pareng Jun?

Pareng James -> salamat ulit sa bday greetings mo. Yes, you're right, talagang very happy ako sa amazing birthday greetings that Larry did here in our forumotion. I already requested Larry to send to my e-mail address yung poem for me to print sa colored paper mismo & frame it. Thank you din Pareng James for your sincere effort in posting the 3 messages na naligaw from Randy, Mareng ATG & Noel, maagap at dependable ka talaga Pare, kudos to you!!!

Mareng Ehris -> thanks a lot my dear friend for your call yesterday & greetings here again sa forumotion. Actually, nanghinayang ako yesterday afternoon when I saw na may miss call ka, kasi inihatid ko sa sakayan my eldest daughter dahil may practice sila ng lyre sa school, hindi ko dinala ang cellphone ko kasi walking distance lang naman at malakas ang ulan. Anyhow maraming salamat ulit for your thoughtfulness & Roel said na kumusta raw sa iyo at sa buong family mo

Pareng Sam -> ang galing naman ng mike test mo!!! Yes, we can hear you loud & clear, ang galing, you're back agad at may message pa ha. cheers . Sana ay tuloy-tuloy na. How's Pareng Ompong, if in case na makapag-chat kayo, pls. assist him din on how to post here, kasi yung 1st posting niya ay naligaw din, kaya nag-send siya sa akin ng e-mail w/ attached group picture requesting to post here & I forwarded it naman kay Larry & hayun naipost agad

James Dabu -> hi friend! Musta ka na! I very much agree w/ you, ganun din si Pareng James Dungca, talagang nakakabilib ang talent & creativeness ni Larry sa ginagawa niya dito sa forumotion link natin. He deserves a big, big round of applause.... yeheey!!!!

Nanette -> thank you also for your greetings! Naku parang naging 1-whole week ang birthday ko kasi before, during & after my birthday ay may mga bumabati pa. How are you feeling now? Hope you're feeling better na, ang hirap pa naman kapag may ubo. Yes, ina-apply din namin yang tungkol sa Vicks kapag grabe ang cough & colds, especially to my kids, effective naman, I just can't remember kung sino ang nag-forward ng info about it, I actually kept it in one of my important folders, dahil very useful & effective nga

Randy -> nice to have a chat w/ you earlier & thank you soooo much sa bday greetings mo, especially sa Tagalog na poem that you've created thru my nickname. Talagang makata pa rin hanggang ngayon. We should be very thankful kay Pareng James at nahagip ng mga matatalas niyang eyes yung message mo na nag-over-the-bakod ulit & he posted it here

Mareng ATG -> thank you very much too my dear kumare for your bday greetings sa text, e-mail & now dito naman sa forumotion. Happy to read your message after quite a while, super busy pa rin ba? Kaya lang medyo naligaw na naman ang message mo, at least to the rescue si Pareng James at nakita niya ang message mo & he posted it here kaya nabasa namin

Noel -> hi & thank you rin sa bday greetings mo sa akin while we're having a chat. I hope I guided you correctly para makapag-post ka mismo dito sa tamang link. Just let me know (kahit offline ako), leave a message sa chat box kapag medyo nalito ka ulit if you feel like posting. Sabi mo, you're reading na our messages here, sana after reading ay makapag-post ka na rin ha!

To everyone -> many thanks sa lahat ng mga pagbati ninyo sa akin. Honestly, isa kayo sa mga nagpasaya ng special day ko & I even let my kids read all your greetings here at sinabi ko rin kay Roel when he called up yesterday & he's extending his thank you too & regards din daw sa lahat!

Good day everyone,
Letty queen
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hello batchmates!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Here's something that I would like to share to you:

Mga Bad Foods na Hilig ng Pinoy
by : Doctor Willie T. Ong

Tayong mga Pinoy ay mahilig sa mga pagkaing hindi healthy sa ating katawan. Ano ba ang mga ito? Mag-umpisa tayo sa numero 10 papunta sa numero 1, ang pinakamasama sa lahat.

10. Soft drinks - Naku, guilty ka diyan, di ba? Ang isang basong soft drinks ay may 7 kutsaritang asukal. Kaya grabe ang tamis. Nakatataba at masama ito sa mga diabetiko. Mag-ingat din sa diet soft drinks, dahil may
halo itong phosphorous. Ang phosphorous ay nagtatanggal ng calcium sa ating katawan at puwedeng maging dahilan ng osteoporosis. Kaibigan, distilled
water na lang!

9. French fries - Mataba at mamantika ang French fries. Ito ang sinisisi nang maraming eksperto kung bakit dumarami ang taong may sakit sa puso at mataas ang kolesterol.

8. Matatabang sarsa tulad ng gravy, mayonnaise at butter. Tadtad iyan ng calories. Mas mainam pa ang suka, calamansi o hot sauce bilang sawsawan.

7. Alak - May mga pasyenteng nagsasabi na ang red wine ay mabuti sa puso. Kapag tinanong ko kung gaano karami ang iniinom? Ang sagot ay -> Doc, minsan, nauubos ko ang isang bote? Masama po ang alak sa ating kalu­sugan.
Masisira ang ating atay, ugat at utak. Nakapag­dudulot din nang maraming kanser.

6. Junk food - Nakaka-addict ang mga sitsirya, corniks at potato chips. Ito ay dahil may halong vetsin at asin. Wala po itong silbi sa katawan. Turuan natin ang ating mga anak na iwasan ito.

5. Hilaw na karne - Sari-saring bulate ang nakatago sa mga hilaw na karne, tulad ng kilawin na isda o steak na may dugo pa. Si­guradu­hing luto ang inyong kina­kain. Tandaan, hindi na­mamatay ang mga bula­te sa suka o calamansi.

4. Street food - Ayon sa pagsusuri, 70 percent ng mga Pinoy ay may bulate sa tiyan. Kapag hindi nag­hugas ang mga street vendors ng kamay, puwede itong lumipat sa ating pag­kain. Mahirap masiguro ang kalinisan ng mga fish
ball, queck-queck at taho. Min­san, nakakita ako ng isang magtataho na gumamit ng kanyang tuwalya para tang­galin ang sobrang tubig sa kanyang taho. Huwag maki­pagsapalaran!

3. Laman loob - Ewan ko ba kung bakit nahiligan ng mga Pinoy ang pagkain ng utak, puso, bato at bitu­ka. Sobrang taas iyan sa uric acid at kolesterol. May mga eksperto ang nagsa­sabi na nagdudulot din iyan ng kanser.

2. Chicharon at chi-cha­ron bulaklak - Sabi ng kaibigan ko, Balat lang na­man ang gusto ko eh, hindi naman taba. Eh saan ba nagtatago ang taba, sabi ko. Sinawsaw ko naman sa suka, hirit pa niya. Kaibi­gan, taba pa rin iyan. Mag-popcorn ka na lang.

1. Lechon - Ang pabo­rito ng lahat, ang lechon, crispy pata at pata tim. Ang taba ng baboy ang sadyang nakapagpapabara ng ugat sa puso at utak. Ang resul­ta? Istrok at atake sa puso. Kaibigan, tikim-tikim lang.

Gulay at isda lang talaga ang masustansya para sa inyo. Ingat!

Batchmates -> still it's true the sayings that "HEALTH IS WEALTH", di ba!

Regards to all of you,
Letty flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next