AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Audie Amante

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-29

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: ERRATUM   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 am

Ako uli ,Sorry the site should have been type as audiexbam.multiply.com.....enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Happy faces ng mga AHS '77 boys sa Antipolo!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Happy rainy morning to all dito sa Pinas (for those batchmates na nasa abroad, since Mon. upto today, Wed., 7/16 ay may bagyong 'Helen' sa Northern Luzon, pero maulan at mahangin din dito sa amin sa Cavite, as well as in Metro Manila na walang signal kay may pasok lahat ng offices & schools in all levels).

Pareng Freddie & the boys -> nakakatuwa naman ang bonding time ninyo diyan sa balwarte mo sa Antipolo. It seems nagpalakasan kayo ha, kayang-kaya pa rin ba? Sino kaya ang unang nakaramdam ng pagkahapo (joke lang, dahil alam ko namang healthy kayo physically). Ang sasarap namin ng nilutong pagkain ni kumare ko! Naku ha! Talagang mga walang planong mag-overnight diyan, siyempre pa dahil naghihintay ang kani-kanilang esposa. Maganda nga diyan sa lugar nyo Pareng Freddie, the last time we're there (kaming mag-asawa & kids), we enjoyed the environment pati na yung walking natin na puro trees ang paligid na may maliit ding pond at masarap lalo ang mag-jogging di ba? Regards to you, to kumare & your kids too! We will be seeing each other soon di ba?

Pareng Jun P. -> nice to see the group pictures ninyo taken sa place ni Pareng Freddie sa Antipolo & as per your posted messages here, it seems everybody enjoyed the games, food & the kwentuhan na rin. For sure, Roel will be very glad to join all of you next time once he's here na. Iba na rin talaga kapag sa Manila na nauwi, kita mo Pareng Jun, kahit Antipolo ay pwede mo ng puntahan ng uwian. Regards to you, to your wife & kids. See you din soon!

Trifee -> hanga rin ako sa iyo (dalawa na kayo ni Pareng Freddie) na nagpost here na pure Tagalog ang ginamit na words. Musta ka na? Nice to read your message here again. Hay naku, talagang mahirap mawalay sa family, lalo pa nga at nasanay kang magkakasama kayo & even doing the household chores for them, waiting for your kids to come home kahit late na ng gabi & being all alone at night. There are times talaga na kahit gusto mo ng matulog ay hindi ka pa rin dalawin ng antok, kasi nga maraming bagay ang pumapasok sa isipan mo & it's good to know na kahit papaano, this forumotion of ours helps you lessen kung ano man ang mga nakakapagpa-lungkot sa iyo, which means na mahirap maiwasang ma-homesick, same case w/ Roel at kaming mag-iina niya. Anyhow, for now, you don't have a choice dahil you're a responsible head of the family kaya ka ngayon away from them. Hoping that you're doing fine lagi.

Audie -> hi & finally you're back here! It took you really sometime before you post here a message. Fyi, Manny Cortez & Thelma knew the reason why I'm not at Jo's welcome party, pero nakapag-text naman kami ni Jo before she left. Will visit one of these days the link you posted here

To everyone -> warm regards & hello to all of you & to your loved ones too! Razz

Survival kit for everyday living (we can use these kits today & always):
1. Toothpick - to remind us to pick out the good qualities in others
2. Rubber band - to remind us to be flexible because things might not always go the way we want
3. Band aid - to remind us to heal our feelings
4. Pencil - to remind us to list our blessings everyday
5. Eraser - to remind us that everyone makes mistakes
6. Gum - to remind us to stick with things we really want to accomplish
7. Tea bag - to remind us to relax & reflects on all positive things in our life
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: AHS 77 Memories   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Dearest Kapihan Batchmates,

Hello again friends! It has been another week or so since I logged-in here. I have seen the pictures both of the get together of Merle & Jo's. It was thru the insistence of our starbatcher Ehris. She even called me up here & told me to look at the site. At first, I told her that I don't want to see it or look at it due to the fact that if I see the pictures, I will get "jealous" . I have always been wanting that same comeraderie that you guys have over there. I told Ehris that the only person that is close to me in distance is Merle, who of course is in the Phils, then the next one is Dodie, who is about 6 hours away from our place. Everytime I called up Dodie, she is always too busy w/ her little boy, or putting him to sleep, or giving him a bath. I do understand, but I have always been "longing" to talk to someone, you know... ala Telebabad, ba? Kaya nga magkasundo kami ni Ehris, talagang telebabad & burning phonelines kami. Ang ganda-ganda ng mga pictures ninyo, but there are still a lot of them that I don't recognize. I do salute Manny Cortez for the pics in Multiply. That was a nice gesture on his part to post it, for the ones that are overseas like me to see.

Freddie: Are you back? Ang ga-gwapo ninyong naka helera after a game of badminton & basketball. Pinakita ko nga kay Jun , pero, ano daw yung pla-pla? Ang gand din ng nostalgic posting mo before that. Yes, since you mentioned it, it also brought back AHS memories, kami ng mga D'Panots. I even found pictures in HS. sa deck yata iyon, parang may muse contest ba? Si Ompong pa ang partner ko. I don't remember that, but I have the picture. Nandoon sina Katherine Kabiling & Perla Blanco & another muse whose name I cannot recall. Bakit ako nakasali doon? Dahil ang alam ko parating "Secretary" ang role ko, sa class officer. Anyway, I may bring this photo sa reunion natin. Ang "pogi" ni Ompong, naka " Bell bottom pants at flatform shoes". I bet you he does not even remember that.

Jun Papa: Naku ha, lately madalas kong nakikita ang mga pictures mo sa maraming get-together. Mukhang "active" ka yata ngayon. Buti pa kayo, as I said: inggit ako. Nag-iisa lang ako dito. Kahit ba ka batch ko si mister, ay naku, "boring iyon" no can do.ha!ha! (Hindi naman siya nagbabasa dito.)

Ehris: Hello there my dear! Ayan ha, tinignan ko ang website na sinabi mo. As expected & what I told you, eh INGGIT to the MAX ako!! Kainis ka naman. Basta, dapat bumawi tayong dalawa pag dating natin, di ba? Ikaw, nag-iisa ka rin diyan sa Sydney, mabuti na lang at tayong dalawa mahilig mag telebabad. Teka nga pala, alam mo bang hanggang ngayon hindi mo pa yata nai-bibigay ang phone number mo sa akin. Panay na lang na ikaw ang tumatawag sa akin. Dagdag na rin sa " budget" mo ang phonecards. Hingi ka na lang ng " raise" sa allowance mo kay mister.

Thelma: Ikaw ha, nakita ko sa Multiply ang video mo. Ang galing mo palang kumanta ng " Annie Batungbakal" !! Of all songs, iyon pa ang napili mo. Para kang si Sampaguita, yoong female rocker noong time natin, di ba? Punkrock ka rin pala! Ang sayang panoorin iyon, napangiti ako sa inyo. As I was looking at the pictures & video, naisip ko that " the teenager" in you guys is still there. Para bang mga bata kayo, parang noong nasa high school pa.

Larry: Hello there? Natanggap mo na ba ang e-mail ko? Pinakita ko kay Jun yung pictures ng"chicken" na HINDI pala. Ang akala niya ay " roast duck" daw iyon, pero sa bandang huli, daga pala. Nawalan ng gana. Ayun, ayaw tuloy magluto ng hapunan. Kanina ko pa pinagluluto, pero ayaw na. Bumili na ang mga bata ng Burgers. Ako naman nag salad na lang. Nag hirap nito, kapag hindi nagluto ng hapunan si Jun, eh di wala akong baon para sa lunch bukas. Hay naku, ang mister ko, ayaw magluto. Ang tigas ng ulo! ( Siya kasi ang "cook" dito sa bahay).

Triffee: Ano, nostalgic na naman ang parang tula mong pagmumuni-muni. How's life being away from your family? I am sure that you miss them so much. Ako nga eh, mukhang my panganay will have to move away because of work. Sino na ang mag-aalaga sa kanya? Papaano ang kakainin niya? Sino ang maglalaba ng damit niya? etc. etc ,etc. parati akong mag wo-worry tuloy. Tapos wala siyang means of transportation. Worst comes to worst, I will have to give him my car para may gamitin siya.

Letty: How is my dear friend? How is the mother of 2 daughters? They are back to school di ba? Sayang at wala ka sa get together ni Jo. Pero nakita kita sa get together ni Merle. Yung si Merle talaga, nalimutan akong daanan bago umuwi diyan. Nangako siya na dadaan dito sa bahay bago siya umuwi sa Pinas. Nalimutan na ako. Kamusta na si Roel? Ah basta, babawi kami ni Ehris kapag umuwi kami diyan.

Nanette: Kailan ba ang reunion ng D'Panots? Still no news about Yogee, Cindy & Mhed? Any idea what their last names now? Mahirap maghanap sa internet kung hindi natinalam ang married names nila, eh. Take care, regards to your family.

Manny Cortez: Kudos to you for posting the pictures in Multiply. That was nice that you areable to share those happenings to those that are overseas like us.

Audie: Good that you are back, now I will also try to see your site, just after I sign off from here. Welcome back.

To everyone, this is Prislette signing off for now. See you again this weekend. Tomorrow night, Jun & I will watch the concert of "The Police" Remember "Every Breath You Take"? That was our theme song. Bye......
Back to top Go down
jun papa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Gud Afternoon, just finished my lunch (ginataang laing with matching gabi & daing na isda) mainit na rice ayun nasira tuloy ang diet naka 1 1/2 rice. Mabuti na lang at dito na ako manila at hindi ako na late, heavy rain most of the employees are late. As usual españa, mla city hall, sts nearby pasig river flooded lahat. > Brod freddie (aka hubalde) see you this friday present ulit ang mga boys birthday ni Danny Vallente. I think leo navarrete will be present dapat handa mo ang camera para may maipost ulit dito.> Prislette thanks sa email naiforward ko rin agad. Sayang kung andito lang si Jun R. sigurado kasama siya. Kilala rin nya si Danny classmate namin sa Aurora Quezon (malate). Visible lang parati kasi medyo wala pressure sa work at ang mga bata all working na.> Audie - welcome back, try to contact you this afternoon (may band kasi ang mga bata)..> Mareng letty - cannot contact alex and badong, regards to pareng roel and kids. Hi to everybody Ehris, Trifee, ATG, Nette & manny C.
Back to top Go down
Manny Cortez

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Testing ulit!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 am

Batchmates,

It has been a very exciting day yesterday and today sana. "Not once but twice" ako naburahan ng message. sayang ang haba pa naman. I'm hoping that this test message will finally be posted.

Manny
Back to top Go down
ehris_ho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Gud' day mates......(ay naging Aussie bigla!).......   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello kumusta kayong lahat na mga mahal kong batchmates. It's been a while since i ;ast posted and naku ang dami ulit messages and nakakatuwang basahin lahat. Medyo naging busy ako sa bago kong work, ang hirap kasi pala pag "mature" ng utak natin ano? Nagiging very stressful ang every situation, not unlike nung medyo bata pa tayo na sige okay lang kahit anung dumating, kaya natin yan......ngayon stressed ang kalaban ko but hopefully i could find the right answer sa situation and magiging comfortable din ang feeling ko later on. Very glad to see nag-enjoy ang mga men of our batch sa kanilang basketball session with Ka Freddie - kaya lang sino kaya ang unang nahapo? (joke only). Mabuti na lang walang tuhod na bumigay (ha ha). But seriously, talagang hanga ako sa rapport ng bawat isa sa batch natin, andun pa rin yung bonding, sana kami ring mga girls magkaron ng chance to do it when time permits, ang saya siguro.

We've been busy here, kasi up to now andito pa rin ang Santo Papa for the World Youth Day - this sunday is the main event - they are predicting about half a million people will attend the mass, masaya ang atmosphere esp. ang daming youths from all over the world, i'm sure you had a glimpse of Sydney with all these activities hapenning at the moment. Andito sa amin ang eyes of the world.

I've read all the posted messages recently, pero hindi muna ako mag-roll call kasi sumilip lang ako to say hi, mamaya i'm working, kaya bukas na lang at least weekend.

SO INYONG LAHAT TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND KEEP ON SMILING!
Back to top Go down
Audie Amante

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Hello Prislette and Jun   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Hello kumusta na ang aking mag-asawang Global batchmate ,did you enjoy the concert Very Happy ? sayang gusto ko din ang group na yan lalo na ang song na Every breath you take ,theme song nyo pala ha . kaya nga di talaga pwede palampasin ,cause theres so much to reminisce pala ,ang sweet nyo siguro tingnan while this song is being sang na ,Take care you too ,keep in touch☀
Back to top Go down
Manny Cortez

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Finally!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Hello batchmates here in abroad

Jun Papa - it's nice to know that you had good time last Saturday. Sayang I was not able to join you kasi i'm on the other side of Antipolo Rizal. I really envy you guys parang ang sarap ng bonding nyo. I saw the picture of Ric Mendoza, saan nyo nahagilap ang mamang yan. It's nice to know that all of you enjoyed a lot and I heard that some of you played basketball, ang lakas ng loob nyo, siguro laging sub ang nangyari... palitan ng palitan at hindi na makatakbo ang iba...joke lang po.

Freddie - sir sayang at hindi kami nakapunta. I thought Antipolo is near lang sa San Mateo, malayo pala and I thought that the beauty pageant will not consume so much our time. Merle Barrientos and I were invited by Menard Amoroso to be one of the judges of their annual school beauty pageant. Dwight Solidum and Mavic Cantes Takamura were also with us. Sabi nina Manny Alvarez you still has the move na parang noong high school days natin. Sige nga padre let's try to group together yung dati natin basketball teams... the II-1 vs. II-2- half court lang ha...di na kaya ang whole court. Kailangan may medic na tayong katabi nyan. today is Danny's birthday and Leo Navarette will be coming daw mamaya. If that's the case, we are now five sa II-2
(Jun Papa, Ricky Mendoza, Leo Navarette, Manny Cortez, Danny Valiente). Yan may first five na kami. Calling former II-1 basketball players, let's have some fun guys.

By the way, Menard is already a very successful guy. Ang galing ng school nya, it caters pre school, elementary and high school. According to his wife, they started the school by a mere Thirty thousand capital. Accordingly they be constructing a new building to cater now the growing number of students every year. They are just waiting for the right time construct the building in order not to disrupt it's operation. I will not be surprise if the school will cater College Courses and we will call Menard as the "The Founder". Congrats to Menard Amoroso!

Preslitte - thanks po. Hope i can still serve our batch more. I was trained by Mr. Vasquez during our high school days sa photography that is why i'm still on it, may be this is my destiny on how i can better serve our batch. How's your Mommy na nga pala, is she okey now? Regards na lang to Jun

Net - thanks din po and thank you for accepting my invitation to our multiply group.

Letty - wala pong sawang pasasalamat sa iyong walang sawang pag subaybay sa amin. Thanks for all the messages that you have sending us, i really appreciate it.

Larry - senya ka na sir, pa minsan minsan lang ako mag post dito sa forumotion. I hoping that you are in good health together with all the members of your family. Sana maka pag organize ang batch natin ng seminars para sa spiritual enlightenment and sana if you have time you will be the one of the speaker.

Manny Ace - how are you na sir. ingat po sa post ninyo... mahirap yang trabaho nyo laging "in the line of fire" parang title yata ng pelikula ni Clint Eastwood yata yon.

Trifee - nice to hear from you, enjoy your life.

To all other batchmates...have a nice day! God Bless everyone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: MUSTA KAYONG LAHAT MGA BATCHMATES   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 am

SORRY NO LANG AKO KASI SOBRANG BUSY AT NIREKLAMO KO ANG GLOBE INNOVE SA PALPAK NA INTERNET CONNECTION KAYA NOW LANG NA-FIX.

Anyways, so happy to hear from Manny Cortez again pero Manny sa sinabi mong maging speaker ako sa isang spiritual seminar for the batch, you got Menard there, tama na siya doon di ba kasi as I said hanggang Forumotion lang ako, at wow galing naman ng basketball team niyo ano Ka. Freddie, Jun wow dito ka uli salamat at parang ang saya pag nagbabalikan ang mga katoto!!! Nette thanks for watching my video, kakatawa ako sa Irvine ano alam mo bang sinundan ako ng security officer ng place kasi kuha ako ng kuha eh private property daw at bawal but I insisted to do it hahaha, wala silang magawa. Hi Thelma! Ehris musta ka din. Trifee, hello!

Prislette > Ganun hindi kayo nakakain because of that, kala nyo ba duck, oo dami nga nagsasabing ganun. Masarap magluto ang asawang lalake, tama? Miss ka namin good to hear from you again.

Letz > Ang tagal naming nag-usap over the phone ni Noreena, at wala akong masabi kay Beebot, di pa din nawawala ang paghanga ko sa kanya, I guess I measure success in life in terms of a person's down-to-earth honesty, peace of mind and fulfilment, sincerity maging ang depth ng pagkatao that I guess can be felt by people around that person di ba? Gustong gusto kong kausap ang simpleng tao, may puso, at hindi nakukulayan ang tao ng anumang puri ng iba. Si Beebot maging noong magkakasama kami nila Dodie at Elmer, ay down to earth talaga, she could easily turn her inside out and that's sincerity and honesty. Inabot yata kami ng isang oras, good nasa bahay siya noon at nag-absent sa office. Uminit nga ang cellphone ko eh kasi sira ang land line ko pa din.

Sige po sa susunod na posting uli!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: AHOY FROM AL ANBAR PROVINCE - GREETINGS!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:57 am

GREETINGS to ALL Batchmates!

How are you all na, nabalitaan ko may dumaan na bagyo naman dyan. Isa pa, mabuti na lang at hindi nagkatotoo ang prediction dyan sa Pinas na 8.1 magnitude na earthquake. It scared a lot of people, pero alam ko kung gaano ka prayerful and faithful ang mga Filipino. Thank God hindi nagkatotoo yung prediction. Lalo na sa internet ngayon at email – it spreads like wild fire, maraming tao ang nag worry.

Larry – Kumusta ka na dyan? Sorry to hear na may internet issues ka dyan, mabuti na lang at naayos na. Nakausap mo pala si Noreena, I remember her during our 1st year and 2nd I think. I want to see some videos ng mga kabatchmates natin but …. Pasensya na may mga sites ako na hindi mapuntahan, alam mo na may ‘super firewall’ ang server namin, maraming filters at forbidden sites. Also, bawal pa mag download ng mga streaming videos and audios, dahil nga sa limited bandwidth ng satellite na ginagamit namin – majority of the bandwidth is used for secure transmissions of data and information, kaya kakainis. Ingat ka dyan, take time to relax, we are not getting any younger – alam mo na.

Ka Freddie – Good to read na you are taking it slow. I know hindi na tayo katulad ng dati. It is time to slow down. Nakita ko din ang happenings ninyo dyan sa Antipolo – you Guys really had a great time. May bahay ako dyan sa Antipolo, sa Sitio Boso-Boso, malayo na talaga sa kabihasnan – but it is peaceful and relaxing from city life. Hopefully kung makatakas ako dito, we’ll meet somewhere in Antipolo. Kumusta uli, enjoy at ingat lagi.

Ehris – Gud’ Day Mate! Para ka na talagang Aussie, sabagay matagal ka na dyan. How are you na dyan sa Land Down Under? I am doing fine, it is so hot here always – nasa 50+ degrees centigrade everyday with blowing dust and haze. Siguro kung bubuksan ang lungs ko, punong puno na ng alikabok. There are days na what we call – Black Flag Condition – we have to shut down everything dahil sa sobrang init, nasa lilim na ako eh 45 degrees centrigrade pa rin ang temp. How’s the Pope visit? Kumusta sa inyong lahat dyan and hopefully your kids are doing well na.

Mathel – Kumusta na ang super woman na eh busy body pa. It is good to know na you are enjoying taking care of your apo. The best part of being a grandparent – kapag napagod ka na maghabol habol, makipaglaro sa apo, pwedeng isoli sa magulang (joke lang). I know naman na you love your kids and apo. Take care of yourself and enjoy life.

Prislette – How are you na – my Bay Area friend? I am doing great here. You are thinking of giving up your vehicle for your son di ba. Alam mo naman talaga tayong mga dugong Filipino, we always worry for our sons and daughters, ok lang yan. Alam ko may BART station dyan sa Hercules, sa tapat yata ng Shell Gas Station, but you have to sacrifice convenience nga lang. Alam ko naman sa US, a vehicle is more of a necessity than a luxury – but in a big city, marami namang public transportation. Sobra mahal na ng one gallon of gasoline, it is close to $5.00 na. I remember when it was less than a dollar a gallon, those were the days – namamahalan na ako nun, mas lalo pa ngayon. Take care, say hi to your Mom for me and also to Tita Nieva.

Letty – Ang sipag mo talaga mag entertain ng mga Batchmates natin. Kumusta ka na? Nakarating na ba si Roel sa US? Anong Port sila nag-dock? Alam mo, minsan na mi-miss ko na din magbalik sa dagat. Matagal tagal na din ako dito sa disyerto eh. I have to try out my ‘sea-legs’ again. I miss the calmness of the ocean, saka yung roughness ng sea pag napapasagupa kami sa bad weather. Seafares have a different lifestyle from landlubbers. I miss the salty air, the noise of steam catapults and the slamming of jets on the flight deck. Lalo na ang constant ritual of ‘Battle Stations’, saka yung hazing sa mga bagong seaman. Dito naman eh extreme heat, dust, snakes, camel spiders, rats, hyenas, fox, coyotes and scorpions. I have to shake off my boots before I put them on – kasi baka may pumasok na scorpion during the night. Well, that is life in the desert. Kumusta uli dyan sa inyong lahat. Thanks nga pala sa invite sa YM, pasensya na, naka-block ang YM sa network namin. I will find a way na pwede tayo mag-chat ok.

Manny Cortez – Salamat tokayo sa mga paalala. I have been away sa Pinas for a long time na talaga. Miss ko na talaga ma-meet ang mga Batchmates, whether classmates tayo or schoolmates – we are all Batch ’77 and from AHS. Like Ka Freddie I want to slow down but I can’t – I guess nature ko na yun, I am like a light that shine so bright then suddenly burns out. Not like a light that glows dimmer until it fades out. I long for adrenalin and endorphin – it is my natural high. Ingat palagi tokayo and kumusta.

Trifee – Kumusta na P’re, how’s work? Mabuti at kahit paminsan minsan ay nag pa-pop ka sa Kapihan, just like me – it is not like everyday I can pop in here kasi may mga dapat tayong harapin at gawin. Just write a line or two, I will do the same – it is always nice to read postings dito sa Kapihan di ba. Ingat palagi.

Jun Papa, Audie, Net … Hello to you all. I enjoy reading all your postings. Sa iba pa nating mga ka-Batchmates, pop in anytime and let us know whazzapening sa buhay buhay. You all take care now, you hear.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Ang saya, ang daming posted messages!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 am

Hello once again to all of you my dear AHS batchmates!

Prislette -> hi to you my sweet friend! Happy to read your message here again & like you, I'm also looking forward sa pagba-bonding natin once nandito na kayo ni Ehris, eventhough it will not be so soon, madali lang naman lumipas ang araw di ba? Pare-pareho tayong walang communication ng 30 years & now heto tayong lahat at masasayang nakakapag-balitaan. Hay naku, typical na Filipina mom ka pa rin, you're very much protective at worried na agad hindi pa na nakaka-alis ang anak mo & very much willing to give up your car para sa anak, your kids are very lucky to have a parents like you & Jun. Naku ha, talagang ang sweet ninyong mag-asawa, hope you will both enjoy the concert of "The Police", especially sila ang original na kumanta ng theme song nyo ni Jun. Hope your mom is ok like you & your whole family

Larry -> I'm happy to talked to you kanina & it's good to know na nagkausap kayo ni Noreena ng matagal, masarap talaga siyang kausap & whenever we talk, talagang napapahaba sa dami ng napag-uusapan kasama na ang present global crisis na ramdam ng lahat. Kaya pala namiss ka namin dito ay nagkaproblema na naman ang Globe Broadband internet connection mo, actually yan din ang gamit ko rito, luckily naman kahit bumabagyo ay working siya. Maybe yung tower nila riyan sa Baguio ang may problema, anyhow at least you're back na ulit. Regards to you & to your loved ones too!

Manny Cortez -> wow! I'm really very happy to read your 2 messages but sad to know that you've lost a message here din pala before postings, nakakapanghinayang talaga, but at least you've tried to post again para may ma-read naman nga kami about you. Yes, isa si Menard sa naging successful sa batch natin thru his hardwork sa pagpapalago ng school niya together w/ his wife. At least he's also becoming visible sa mga get-together ng batch natin, especially that you're always there Manny for our batch! Mabuhay ka!!!

Ehris -> hello to you my dear friend! It seems na very busy ka nga, relax ka lang sa present work mo, for sure alam mong kapag always stress ay madaling madagdagan ang mga wrinkles sa face, gusto mo ba yon (ako, ayoko!), anyhow since you're a jolly person, idaan mo na lang sa tawa para ma-stretch pa ang mga muscles mo & you will always look young. And yes, napapanood ko sa cable channel yung event diyan sa Sydney about the World Youth Day, wherein Pope Benedict VI arrived there na at ang daming activities di ba, even participated by different nationalities. Natuloy bang bumisita si Pope sa school ng kids mo?

Pareng Jun P. -> naku ha, ang sarap naman ng lunch mo, ininggit mo pa kami! Malaking advantage ang nakatira na sa Manila di ba, kahit medyo tanghali magising ay hindi male-late, unlike nung nasa Laguna pa kayo nauwi. At least ok ang bonding ninyong mga boys of our batch, enjoy your happenings!

Manny Ace.Fresh -> hi to you! Of course, basta't para sa batch, I'm always around! Fyi, today (Sat., July 19), my kids & I received a text from Roel while they're passing to Singapore going to Long Beach, California & they will be arriving there by 2nd week of August, medyo ok naman daw ang weather not like nung nasa Iraq & U.A.E. sila, which sabi mo nga ay grabe ang init at ang dalas pa ng sand storm. Naku ha, nakakatakot naman ang mga binanggit mong animals/insects, puro poisonous lahat iyon & deadly ang mga venoms, kaya nga you really have to be very careful & alert all the time, which I'm sure praktisadong-praktisado kayo about it or sanay na sanay na kayo. Does that mean you're in a desert or in a mountain? Siyempre sa present situation mo ngayon, you surely miss ang dagat. Regards to you & dobleng ingat lagi kasi nga very risky ang nature ng work mo. God bless!

To all my batchmates -> hello & warm regards ha! Razz
Back to top Go down
labornurse

PostSubject: A Pleasant Day   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Dearest friends,

A very pleasant day to all of you. It is Saturday morning here in CA. Got up early & brought my car for service, & it will be ready for pick-up this afternoon. Got home thru the service shuttle, had breakfast while reading the magazine. As I got to my room, I saw the opportunity to use the computer. ( My son is not using it.) I figured, I might as well see what's in the Forum before I start doing my usual Saturday housework. I have loaded the clothes in the washer already, so at least something is being accomplished while I am here at the computer.

Letty: How are you my dear? So Roel will be in Long Beach? How long will he be in CA? Will he have time to get out of the ship? Do you think they will be at port for several days? Do you think we can have a get-together? Or will the come to Northern CA? The ports closer to us are San Francisco & Oakland. Will you ask him? I wouldn't mind having him over & stay w/ us if it is feasible.
Yes my dear, just the thought of the kids being away from home is starting to bother me. I still have our values that the kids still stay at home until they settle down. In the American culture, the kids are out & on their own once they reach age 18. I can't seem to grasp the thought. Jun says that in the long run, it will benefit our son, he will learn to be independent & will learn to fend for himself. He even reminded me about my own self, as I left home & came to the U.S. alone to work, no friends & relatives at the age of 22 y/o.

To be continued..... I got a very important phone call. I cannot save this?

Bye.....
Back to top Go down
labornurse

PostSubject: Continuation   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Hello everybody,

I am back to continue my posting. Nasaan na nga ba ako? Too bad at hindi ko alam na i-save ang message ko, kaya eto, to be continued after 2 days.

Jun Papa: Kamusta ka daw sabi ni Jun ko. Paki-kamusta na rin daw kay Danny Valiente, kilala daw niya siya. Naku, eto, kinukulit ako dahil gustong umuwi diyan sa Pinas dahil hindi pa raw siya nakaka-uwi this year. Dati rati kasi every year siya umuuwi.

Larry: I have browsed into your website, iba na talaga ang marunong mag post ng mga videos & pictures. Lalo ka yatang pumo-pogi ah? Hindi ko pa natapos tignan lahat ng pictures ng family mo.

Thelma: Great to have spoken to you again. Ang saya ng pag-uusap natin at mabuti na lang at nandoon din si Racquel. Sige ka, hinihikayat ako talaga ni Jun na umuwi. Ang hirap lang ay ang datung. It is not planned & saved for. Bahala na. Just give it a thought about the elections. Maybe you will make a difference, give it a try.

Audie: I have also looked into your website, talagang hanga ako sa inyo dahil marunong kayong mag post ng videos & pictures. Again, maganda iyon dahil na- share ninyo sa iba, lalo na sa mga malayo na kagaya ko ang mga pictures ninyo. Sana matuto rin ako.

Ehris : How's your new job? How are the boys? Basta, babawi tayo sa kanila when the time comes, di ba?

Manny Ace: Kailan ba talaga matatapos ang guerra sa Iraq? It is about time the troops have to come home to their friends & families. Just take care of yourself, you are always at risk over there.

Fredddie: Kamusta daw sabi ni Jun ko, next time daw, sasali siya sa basketball ninyo.

Wala na akong maisip na sabihin..... ah... Ang ganda ng concert ng "The Police" kaya lang nagpatubo ng balbas si Sting. Balbas sarado. Napunta sa baba niya ang buhok, at umurong naman ang dapat na nasa ulo niya. But he sounds great! Still the same. The next concert we will see will be "Chicago" in the Fall.

To all, have a nice & pleasant day !!

Miss you all,
prislette
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Good day sa inyong lahat!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm

How's everybody doing? Hope you're all fine like me & my family!

Prislette my dear -> thanks for your message her! Yes, Roel will be in Long Beach, California by next month. Fyi, he told me that if in case they will be given a chance for a "shore leave" (iyon ang tawag nila kapag gusto nilang bumaba sa barko either for an emergency cases like medical check-ups or may gusto silang bilihin for their personal use), ay tatawagan daw niya kayo ni Jun, kaya lang yung "shore leave" nila ay limited time dahil may oras ang service boat that will get them from their tanker vessel to a certain port then iyon din ang sasakyan nila going back to their vessel. Anyhow I will copy your complete message here & I will include it on my next e-mail for him to read it. And on behalf of Roel, thank you so much for your sincere gesture na mag-stay siya sa inyo, that is kung possible, pero I think there's really a very slim chance, talagang it's just a couple of hours lang na pwede silang nasa lupa, that is kung ma-a-aprubahan ang request nilang "shore leave" by their Captain & I do really appreciate so much your kind offer. How I wish na magakaroon siya ng chance na matawagan kayong mag-asawa or mag-meet man lang kahit sandali na pareho kayong wala sa work ni Jun. Pareho pala tayo Prislette, ako rin sometimes while I'm in front of the computer ay nakasalang naman ang niluluto ko, ikaw naman ay may nakasalang sa washing machine mo. At least parang relaxation na rin while we're in our computer di ba, lalo pa nga at dito tayo bibisita sa forumotion link natin. Hello to your husband Jun, ayaw niya ba talagang magpost dito, mag-hi or hello sa amin na kasama sa message mo, but siyempre especially typed by him. At least alam naming nagre-read din siya ng mga messages natin dito, lalo pa nga at nakita niya yung mga recent pictures posted ni Pareng Freddie when some of our batchmates had a bonding sa Antipolo, ganun din sa Multiply link wherein we can all view the pictures posted ni Manny Cortez.

For info of all our batch -> I attended our batch meeting yesterday (Mon., July 21) at may planong magkaroon ng party ang mga outgoing officers on Sept. 20 & the election of next officers will be on Oct. 4. But before that, there will be another meeting on Aug. 2 to further discuss all the plans for Sept. 20 & Oct. 4. Also, if anybody wants to view the recent pictures of events/affairs of our batch, you can e-mail Manny Cortez para ma-invite niya kayo & I am here also willing to assist anyone

To all of you -> hello & warm regards!

Just a thought:
Why is prayer important?
- prayer quiets our heart
- prayer clears our vision
- prayer activates our faith &
- prayer makes us wait ..... for God's best! Razz
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: NANDITO ULI AKO!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 am

Hello my dear batchmates ..Kumusta na kayo
I've just returned from a field work here in Pinas and thanks to the New PAL EXPRESS i was able to accomplished my visit and meetings in 3 cities here in a very short time. From Manila i flew to Cebu stayed overnight there then flew again to Butuan then travelled by land to Surigao then following morning back to Manila. PAL EXPRESS are low fare flights of Philippine Airlines which will enable you to travel to small cities direct without going through major airports. It was launched last May 05 and uses a 76 seater turbo propellered plane kaya medyo maliit nga lang but the chance of seeing the whole Philippines in a short period of time is a lot easier.

Prislette - Yes Im stationed again here in Manila kaya may chance na naman to bond with our batchmates. Have you seen your Hubby play basketball ? For your info, Jun is one of the smallest guy in our batch thatcan play real good basketball We used to play doon sa basketball court malapit sa kanila. Tell him we're waiting for his visit h and we will definitely play and see if he still have the moves and stamina hehehe... With or without the old moves i will prepare the Pinaputok na Pla Pla (malaking tilpya) for him.

Ehris - I'm sure you know Leo Navarete, he told me medyo malaki na raw changes doon sa lugar ninyo kumpara noon. Matagal na kasi akong hindi nakapasyal doon . Have you seen our Pope there in Australia? Lucky for us here in the Philippines we always get the chance to see our POPE .. tagalog version nga lang si Jun PAPA. :lol: Laughing

Kuya Larry - Hindi mo pa sinasagot liham ko sa iyo buti na lang marami na sa ating mga ka batch ang nakapagpayo na sa akin sa pambihirang pagbabago sa aking sarili. Sana maayos na INTERNET connections mo.

Mareng Letz - Ilang buwan na lang pauwi na naman si Pareng Roel. August na next week ang bilis talaga ng panahon. Si Pareng Roel ba ay Kaliwete? (no pun intended) Kaliweteng maglaro ng basketball kasi ang tanda ko sa kanya para ngang si Jimmy Mariano .( Jun P. pls help me recall). Sabihin mo sa kanya mag pakondisyon at pagdating niya sama siya sa game nang mga "PWEDE PA KAMI GANG"

Mann Fresh Ace - Ano ba tawag sa mga taga Antipolo..Antipolonians? parang sama ng dating but anyway I'm glad to hear that you have a place there also. Problema lang sa Antipolo medyo crowded na rin dami na kasing subdivision. We're looking forward of seeing you here Brod and always take care .

Manny Cortez - Alam ba ng mga Kapihan batchmates talagang palayaw mo noon. Ibubulgar ko ba dito ? Salamat brod at kami ay iyong sinaluhan dito. Halos ako'y mapaiyak sa tuwa nang aking masilayan ang iyong pagbati pero sa totoo lang brod naniwala ba yong bisita ng ate mo na mga chiks noong umatend kami ng party sa inyo 31 years ago at nagpakilalang mga LASALLISTA tayo. PAlagay ko inistir din tayo kasi moutwash natin Juicy Fruit, Gel natin Superman at pabango natin Jovan.. Those were the days my friend...

Mathel - Malapit na Golden Years natin . Hindi pa rin ba complete and cast ng D"Panots (aka Dream Girls) ? Marami na naghahanap ng tiket sa inyong anticipated concert... Paging Nannete, Prislette, Dodie ,Pye and the rest of the group..

PLS. SEE the movie MAMA MIA super kilig Misis ko pati narin ako. We've watched it with our daughters and we really enjoyed it.

Hello Triffee, Jimmy D, Susan A. , Ramil S. Audie A, ATG and the rest of our AHS 77 members

NEWS ALERT: We have established communication with FERNANDO "ANG MAKATA " NUNEZ and RONALDO "BIG BOY SANTOS". We will try to bring them here with us...
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: AHOY THERE BATCHMATES!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 am

Kumusta na mga Batchmates!

Letty – Glad to hear na papunta na ng Long Beach, California via Singapore si Roel. I know it is quite a journey, the long days of shipboard life, transiting thru the vast ocean. A tidbit of information – pag nag cross ang ship sa international dateline, we gain a day heading west coast of CONUS. Pag papuntang east naman, papuntang Asia – we would lose a day. You probably know this already, matagal ng seaman si Roel di ba. Sa Long Beach pala ang daong ng barko nila Roel, that is quite a distance from Prislette. About 6 hours drive, normal driving and that is going 70 miles per hour sa Freeway. Like Prislette said, there are ports all over Oakland, and San Francisco Bay. Those ports are a lot closer to Hercules, where Prislette resides. Lalong lalo na ang Port of Richmond, napaka lapit lang, alam ko may daungan ng hazardous chemicals sa Port of Richmond. Hopefully, Roel will be granted “shore leave” kahit na a few hours lang at sana nga mag dock ang barko nila sa Oakland or Richmond that way magkita sila ni Prislette at makarating ng Hercules.

Prislette – Hopefully you get in touch with Roel and that his ship will dock at either Oakland or Richmond. Bigyan sana si Roel ng “shore leave” kahit ilang oras lang para naman makapasyal either sa Long Beach at saka sana mag dock sila dyan sa Oakland or Richmond para mas malapit sa Hercules. Say Hi to Tito Philipp for me.

Freddie - Duon sa Sitio Boso Boso, it is not crowded yet. Malamang nasa bukana ka lang ng Antipolo, andun ako sa malapit na sa Tanay ba yun. Actually situated sa valley and lugar ko sa Antipolo, pero ok naman ang weather, mahangin din at sariwa pa. Yes pareng Freddie, hopefully we can meet pag naka-ahon na ako dito sa disyerto. Ingat palagi P're.

To ALL Batchmates - As you all know, the Presidential Democratic Nominee Barak Obama was in Afghanistan and Iraq lately. He is talking about starting troop withdrawal starting on 2010. I know the US populace supports the troops but not in support of the war. US Forces are 100% ‘all volunteer force’; we go where our Commander In Chief tells us to go. Somebody has to do it – husbands, wives, sons, daughters, nephews, and nieces – and sometimes grandpa and grandma. Wars and rumors of wars had been going on since the time of the Bible. The very first war was in heaven, when Michael the Arch Angel fought Lucifer and his followers. Of course you all know, who won that war. There will always be war between Good and Evil. Freedom is not Free .. it is never free, it is paid in Blood of Brave Patriots.

You ALL take care, you hear!

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Hello!

First of all, I wish to greet all in AHS Batch 1977! Kumusta sa inyong lahat!

To Larry, Letty, Freddie, Jun Papa, Prislette and Jun, Thelma, Manny, Jimmy D, Susan A. , Ramil S. Audie A, ATG, Menard, Ompong, and everyone!

Indeed, it's been too long to hybernate. On July 28, 2008 ... 2 months na akong nagtratrabaho dito sa Falls Church, Virginia ( near Washington DC ). Before the end of next month, I need to go back to Toronto on a weekend and return to the US to change my 'sponsor' for my TN Visa and work fulltime for www.cmdi.net

Sa tutoo lang, malungkot dito sa US as in ... nag-iisa lang ako. My family is in Toronto. But we all have to pay regular bills ... lots of them so, may I tiis na lang!

I like my new job. New challenges ... at the same time, I get to be exposed to other technologies while at work - ASP .NET and C# and Delphi 2005 ... Medyo torn ako ... sometimes, I feel like I just want stay in Canada and be with my family but on the other hand ... mahirap rin mag-hanap ng trabaho. Anyway, whatever God's will, doon ako!

I plan to spend my spare time here studying chess via video, books, and chessbase for my future tournaments and also, finally learn how to play the guitar and compose my own songs.

Well, I will make more kuwento next time. Take care you all!
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: from lonely boy ... Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Hello! By the way, if you have time to chat over the phone, my VOIP number (via my computer) is 14162739151 .... I am usually online from 8pm to 11pm daily Eastern Standard Time. Regards again to all!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Enjoy talagang magbasa ng messages ninyo!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:13 pm

A pleasant day to all of you my dear batchmates!

Pareng Freddie -> hello to you! Kaya pala wala ka sa meeting ng batch last Monday, July 21 ay out-of-town ka in connection with your work, pwede ka ng tawaging "biyahero ng batch natin"! Oo nga, ilang buwan na lang at makakasama namin ulit si Roel, naiinip na nga raw siya. Ganun talaga yata, kung kelan medyo malapit na siyang umuwi ay tsaka parang mas lalo siyang naiinip, dahil we all miss each other very much, especially our kids na parehong malambing kay Roel dahil super sweet din si Roel sa amin. Yes pare, kaliwete talaga si Roel (as in left-handed siya sa pagsusulat, sa pagkain, tama ka pati sa paglalaro ng basketball & sa mga carpentry & electrical trouble shooting niya rito sa house kapag nandito siya ay puro left hand ang palagi niyang ginagamit). Pero in it's other meaning, wait na lang siguro ako kung may biglang kakatok na magpapakilalang other family niya (he, he, he... joke & I'm praying that it won't happen, lalo pa nga at 15 years na kaming happily married at nagdadalaga na rin our 2 kids). Yes!!! Nadagdagan na naman tayo ulit ng classmate/batchmate na sina Fernando 'Randy' Nuñez & si Ronaldo 'Big Boy' Santos. Hope ok lang kay Larry at sa lahat to invite them here to have a hot/brewed coffee w/ us here

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> hi to you & alam mo bang natutuwa ako kasi masasaya ang mga messages mo rito as if you're not in a war zone na lugar. Anyhow, dapat lang na palaging positive & happy our daily life, hopefully ay matuloy nga yung sinabing troop withdrawal nyo in 2010 para naman mapanatag at maging masaya ang kalooban ng buong family, relatives, friends at pati na rin kaming mga classmates/batchmates mo. Sana nga ay payagang mag-shore leave sina Roel even for a couple of hours lang para may chance siyang makausap or ma-meet sina June & Prislette. Sa laki ng tanker nila na VLCC ay hindi sila pwede sa port, nasa laot lang sila kaya kailangan talaga ng service boat para makapunta sila sa port mismo

Trifee -> nice to hear from you again! Hay naku, talagang ganyan, konting tiis pero kailangang harapin your being away from your family. Siguro ngayon ka lang napalayo ng medyo matagal sa kanila, compared mo sa situation naming mag-iina na most of the time ay nasa barko si Roel at palaging nasa biyahe. Kaya nga Roel's health & safety ang palagi naming dinadasal. At least may napaglilibangan ka na ngayon, still your favorite na chess & you even learned how to play a guitar & even composing a song, obviously very productive ang past time mo. And besides, additional knowledge pa dahil marami ka kamong natutunan diyan sa bago mong work. Just hold-on, it's just a matter of time & adjustment, hindi mo mamamalayan na you will less homesick na pala

Larry -> the last time we talk, you've said na ok ang line ng telephone ninyo pero walang internet connection, sana maayos para makapag-post ka na ulit. Regards to you & your whole family ha!

To all my other batchmates -> musta na sa inyo!

Just a thought: "The happiest people DON'T have everything they want. They make the MOST out of what they already have. Misery starts when a person LOOKS at the 10% MISSING & OVERLOOKS the 90% BLESSINGS. We ALL have our own share of blessings. Some get the fast, some wait for a long time. What's important is, it comes at a time we need it MOST. Just remember, God gives us what is BEST!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Birthday celebration of Mrs. Sarmiento last July 27, 2008   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 am

Hello everyone!

For your info, our 4th year adviser in AHS, Mrs. Sarmiento celebrated her birthday last July 27, 2008 & we're thankful to Noreena because she made it possible for us to be there, pot luck kami (Noreena with Mrs. Lansang & aunt, me & my 2 kids, Mareng ATG w/ her 3 kids, Pareng Freddie, Pareng Jun Papa, Alex Labial, Rudy Victor Ingiaen, Fernando 'Ronnie' Labao w/ wife & son, Fernando 'Randy' Nuñez w/ son). Hay naku, napakasaya lalo pa ang topic ay ang ating high school life, ang mga past times, mga crushes na puro beautiful na ka-batchmates at kantiyawan na rin. Kahit umuulan, tuloy ang kasiyahan at tawanan. We're all very thankful because we've got the chance na makasama/makita 2 of our teachers in high school.

Larry -> musta ka na? Is your internet not yet working? Kaya nga heto, it took me some time para lang makapag-post ng picture, ang daming beses akong nag-try & finally heto nakapag-post, yun nga lang maliit. Anyhow, for those who like to view it in a bigger size, just pls. click the picture & will it zoom in na. Or maybe, anybody can pls. edit the pictures I've posted to make it more bigger, thanks & enjoy viewing:

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Img_0610
This is our group picture (the shot was taken while Randy is not around yet)
From left standing : Fernando 'Ronnie' Labao, Alex Labial, Letty, Pareng Freddie, Salvador 'Sonny' Ladran & Rudy Victor
From left sitting : Pareng Jun Papa, Mareng ATG, Noreena & 'Beebot' Lansang

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 100_2011
From left : Letty, ATG, Noreena & Randy Nuñez

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Img_0613
Here's the part when we're singing the "Happy Birthday" song to Mrs. Sarmiento. Pls. take note just right beside her is Mrs. Lansang. Siyempre, may blowing of candles din.

To all of you -> warm regards & hope that you're all doing fine & looking forward to read your messages here. Good day everyone! Razz

Last edited by Roel/Letty Pelagio on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
labornurse

PostSubject: Teachers   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi all,

Nice to see two of our high school teachers. I do know Mrs. Sarmiento but I have never been in her class. She teaches Mathematics? Of course, si Mrs. Lansang, every year yata naging teacher namin, if my memory serves me right, ever since 1st year pa yata. Just looking at their pictures, I remember my mom, she also taught Spanish in Araullo, but she left for Madrid, Spain where we were in 3rd year & that is why there were no more Spanish Electives when it was our time.

How is everybody doing nowadays? It seems that there were very few postings lately. Busy? I guess we all are. Well, just here to say a big hello to all of you. Miss you all,

prislette
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Good rainy day my dear AHS batchmates!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Malamig na umaga sa inyong lahat! Ilang araw na ring maulan dito sa Pinas (for the info of our batchmates na nasa abroad). Wala namang bagyo sabi ng PAGASA, low pressure lang daw.

Prislette -> how are you my dear! Hope you're all find as well as your mom. Just to let you know na adviser namin si Mrs. Sarmiento nung 4th year at Trigonometry ang hawag niyang subject na considered as Math subject. You can see her sa yearbook & you can compare her picture before & the recent one. Fyi, by 2nd week of August daw ang ETA ng vessel nila Roel sa Long Beach & he's hoping to get in touch w/ you & Jun

Larry -> it's good talking to you yesterday & you're doing ok like us, but sad to know na still may problema pa rin pala ang Globe broadband connection mo riyan kaya sana naman ay magawa na soon for us to hear from you again. Maybe, mas malamig ngayon diyan sa Baguio, dahil umuulan or dito lang sa Metro Manila & nearby provinces ang maulan? Hope to hear from you very, very soon

To all of you batchmates -> hello & regards!

"Home Virtues" by Frank Crane:
The beauty of a house is harmony.
The security of a house is loyalty.
The joy of a house is love.
The progress of a house is in children.
The rule of a house is in contented spirits.
The promise of a house is in sacrifice.
The maker of a house, of a real house is God Himself.
The same Who made the stars & built the world.
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR PRISLETTE!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:29 pm

A pleasant day everyone my dear batchmates!

First & foremost, let me greet you PRISLETTE a "VERY HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY" today, Monday, August 4, 2008! My family & I are wishing you all the best that God can give you, siyempre may you have "GOOD HEALTH & A HAPPY FAMILY ALWAYS". Warm kisses & hugs from us too!

Here's for you my dear friend Prislette:
"Don't just count the years that you will celebrate today...
Count the friend you've known along the way.
Count your special talents & the interests you pursue,
Count the stars you've wished on,
And the dreams you've seen come true."

May you have more happy years to celebrate & stay as sweet & as special as you are to all of us here sa forumotion! "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! flower Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Prislette!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Best regards to you and your family!

trifee
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Thanks for your overseas call & internet chat, Trifee!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi batchmates! Musta na kayong lahat! Miss na namin ang mga postings ninyo!

Trifee -> hello to you once again! Thanks really for your unexpected overseas call from Virginia, U.S.A. yesterday & happy rin ako na nakapag-chat tayo yesterday & this morning. Nice to know also na nagkausap rin kayo ni Jimmy Dungca who is presently in Qatar. Nakakatuwa ang mga kwento nung high school tayo at ang mga experiences natin as working students para lang makatapos ng pag-aaral. I'm praying & hoping na hindi na maranasan iyon ng mga respective kids natin

Prislette -> hi to you again! Kung may salo-salo man kayo riyan sa bithday mo ay ikain mo na lang kami ha! And pls. send some pictures din kapag available na. Again, "Happy Birthday to you!" Sweet kisses from me & my whole family! All the best always! I love you

To all of you my dear batchamates -> hello & warm regards! Hope to read your messages here again soon!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next