AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: WAZZZUP to StarBatch '77   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Good Day sa inyong lahat!

Dodie kumusta na. Belated Happy Birthday and today is Mother’s Day – Happy Mother’s day! Just read you post and thanks for your support and prayers.

I have been to Camp Victory several times. It is a huge base camp, real close to BIAP (Baghdad International AirPort). The Camp is divided into 2 – Victory North and Victory South. There are a lot of Palaces there, a bustling city of troops, Local Nationals and Foreign Nationals. The ‘Green Zone’ is further away from Victory – Green Zone is where the State Department personnel stay because of the Embassy. That is great that you were able to talk to your son – that is real important … communication, either by email, phone call or letter. Keep your mind at peace, he will be fine. I am on my 5th year of mobilization now – loved and hated it; but I am still here. No one gets left behind. Who knows, I might get to see your son at Camp Victory. Take care Dodie and God Bless.

Here are some more ‘signs’ that I have been in Iraq too long:

1. I would say, ‘It feels cooler today’ and I come to find out that the temperature is 110 degrees F.
2. Apache and Cobra Helicopters excites me more than Hueys and Chinooks.
3. It is normal for everyone to carry a weapon or two or three.
4. $5.00 for a DVD is a too much … especially if there is only one movie in it.
5. Bullet holes in cars are no longer alarming.
6. ‘Road Trips’ consist of armored vehicles and large caliber weapons.
7. I get upset that I don’t get Frequent Flyer Miles when flying in H-60 Blackhawks, H-53 Jolly Green/Super Stallions, H-46 Sea Knights, H-47 Chinooks and C-130 Hercules … and the latest and greatest V22 Osprey aircrafts.
8. Taking a shower with bottled water is not unusual.
9. It is normal to wait in line just to make a quick phone call.
10. ‘Can you hear me?’ takes up 50% of my conversation.

To the rest of Batch Mates ’77 … Hello and kumusta! Keep drinking that hop cup of java. Got to go to work.

Manny.Ace.Fresh … Roget Out!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE GREAT MOMS OF OUR BATCH!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:53 am

Hello once again my dear AHS batchmates! I'm happy to inform all of you that my computer is ok na today, timing for the Mother's Day. Here's some nice thoughts for all the wonderful moms here in our forumotion link:

*There is no greater love than a MOTHER'S LOVE.
*In the words of Dr. Jose P. Rizal : "Maturity is the fruit of infancy & the infant is formed on the lap of its mother"
*Motherhood is a tough 24-hour job, no pay, no day-off, most often unappreciated & yet resignation is impossible
*A mother is like a simple calculator. Adds comfort. Subtracts fear. Multiplies joy & divides blessings
*A woman has strengths that amaze men. She can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love & opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying. Cries when she's happy & laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional, especially the "MOTHER'S LOVE"

Larry -> hi & thanks a lot for the nice things/messages that you've posted here for us 'moms'. Thanks too for your greetings to me thru text ha!

Ehris -> 'Happy Mother's Day' to you & to your mom too! Thanks for sharing to us those meaningful/touching messages about moms. Talagang sensitive yata tayo kapag mom ang pinag-uusapan, lalo pa nga at mga mothers na rin tayo ngayon to our kids

Dodie -> hello & nice to read your message here again! Very much timing on your birthday & mother's day too! Talagag very busy but be sure to take care always of your health ha!

Pareng Freddie -> thanks for your greetings sa aming mga moms. I've text also your wife this morning & greeted her & she text me back naman. Kelan nga pala ang balik mo rito sa Pinas

Manny C. -> once again, warm welcome to you here! Finally we're reading directly your messages & good thing kasi Larry made his big move para makapasok ka nga dito sa ating AHS Starbatch Kapihan, pls. find your comfortable place, relax & have fun with us here, any topic ay open. Thanks din nga pala for your Mother's Day greetings sa aming mga moms here. Nice to read also your message back in high school. We knew for a fact na nung nag-3rd year tayong lahat ay naging by electives ang sectioning, kaya I just can't believe that our guidance councilor had that unacceptable comment/reaction when she/he asked your section. Anyhow, what is important now, you're a successful person in your chosen career. We made it clear here since from the start na, "WE'RE ALL BATCHMATES REGARDLESS OF SECTION OR EITHER WE ALL BECAME CLASSMATES OR NOT"! Masaya tayo to have any news from anyone of us after 31 long years na bale, di ba? Take care lagi!

To all my batchmates who are all moms, ganun din sa respective wives of my male batchmates & to all our dearest moms who gave birth to us to be in this world : I pray to God to help our lives to the fullest & to be happy always, free from troubles & pain of life! I personally salute all the great moms!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: HI to all   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm

bounce Hello to everyone Razz

Hey Larry..I greeted all the mom's earlier...remember! Kaya si Mr Abe aliw na aliw buti na lang andiyan si Letty...siempre ikaw din..puede mo ba akong ihulog sa Mt Tralala..BTW, I copied one postings from Manny C and he might be able to find some of his classmates from the other site. Of course, nagpasalamat din ako sa iyo coz' they could easily find it sa google. Pastor, Artista, Singer and writer pa...talagang bilib na ko sa iyo...ooopps composer pa!!! Oh ayan huh meron pang pahabol.

Dodie belated Happy Birthday, huh. Hope your Son and Manny C are in safe place. Everytime I watched CNN when they mentioned and news in Iraq. It's so hard to imagine to be in their shoes and people experiencing all sorts of things that you could imagine if they're in a war zone. Let's just pray for their safety and good health.

Malapit na rin ang birthday ni Jo and she might be spending her ? (sabi niya 48th) birthday in Manila. Kaya Larry ihanda mo na yung chicken with banana leaves cuisine mo...sarraaap naman...Hey joke lang, huh...I know you're busy with your work.

Hi Letty, sama daw kayo sa outing...sige balitaan mo na lang kami and hope your two kids will have a great time. Kamusta na si Roel din...

I haven't talk to Trifee yet kasi ang dami naming relatives this year and visiting Toronto kaya medyo tight ang schedules ko ngayon. Pero masaya naman coz' they're from California and Pinas...4th family will be arring within next week. Kaya looking forward for a busy week. Oks lang naman.

Prislette...I call you next time coz' you might busy with your work kaya I'm a bit hesitant to chit chat with you...

Hi Ehris, Thelma ( same pa rin ba yung land line in states?) plus D'panots, Freddie, Jun Pops, Sam, Ompong, take care guys....also, to all kapihan members...cheeerrreeos to all.

Jaime
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:40 am

A pleasant day to all of you!

Larry -> nice to have a long telephone conversation with you last Sun., 5/12. Dami nating napag-usapan at napagkwentuhan & it seems thru your voice, you're doing well! Talked to Mareng ATG last night & she said na super-busy pa rin siya kaya medyo hindi na naman nakakapag-post lately

Jaime -> hi to you! Yes, you greeted us na super-advance ng happy mother's day & here's naman may late 'thank you'. I'm sure happy ka kasi marami kamong relatives ninyo ang nabisita riyan sa Canada, yun nga lang talagang magiging tied-up ang schedules mo for them. Anyhow, enjoy being with them & for sure you will be the perfect tourist guide kasi matagal ka na riyan sa Canada & you can exactly show to them the nice/memorable places that they will surely enjoy to see. Yes, my 2 kids & I will be joining the outing of our batch on May 17 at Calatagan, Batangas. Of course, I asked first my husband Roel's permission & pumayag naman siya, sayang nga raw at hindi siya makakasama dahil nga he's presently onboard the ship. Thanks, makakarating kay Roel yung pangungumusta mo sa kanya

To all of you -> hello & warm regards from me & my family, ganun din from Mareng ATG, Nanette Matias & Pareng Jun Papa! Razz

Just a thought: Jesus is like a software. He enters our lives, scans our problems, edits our tension, downloads solutions, deletes our worries & saves us! May God bless us always!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: 2 ANNABELLES FORWARDED THIS CELLPHONE INFO A COUPLE OF DAYS   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:14 am

5 Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do

For all the folks with cell phones. (This should be printed and kept in your car, purse, and wallet. Good information to have with you.)

There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies. Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency
tool for survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:

FIRST Emergency - The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you find Yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an Emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to Establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly, this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. Try it out.

SECOND Have you locked your keys in the car? - Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot >From your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked Our car over a cell phone!'

THIRD Hidden Battery Power - Imagine your cell battery is very low. To activate, press the keys *3370#. Your cell phone will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell phone next time.

FOURTH How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone? - To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following Digits on your phone: *#06#. A 15-digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. When your phone get stolen, you ca n phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless. You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.

And Finally....

FIFTH Free Directory Service for Cells - Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information calls when they don't have to. Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in our vehicle, which makes this situation even more of a problem. When you need to use the 411 information option, simply dial: (800)FREE411, or (800) 373-3411 without incurring` any charge at all. Program this into your cell phone now.

This is the kind of information people don't mind receiving, so Pass it on to your family and friends.
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: DODIE YES!!! OK LANG JAIME! LETZ, OO SAYA NOH? MANNY GREAT!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:40 am

NAPAKASAYA KONG MAKITANG BMALIK SI DODIE SA KAMUSTAHAN AT GANUN DIN DITO, NAKAKA-UNWIND DIN AFTER THE DAY'S WORK MAKIBALITA SA KAPWA NATIN ARAULLIANS. SALAMAT DODIE AT PARA SAYO GAGAWIN KO LAHAT!!! I HOPEU ENJOYED UR BIRTHDAY AND MOTHER'S DAY, I KNOW LAHAT NG MOMS THEY ENJOYED IT KASI U ALL DESERVE NAMAN ANG GRETINGS NAMIN AT NG LAHAT LALO NA SA INYONG FAMILIES!!!

Yes Jaime, alam mo nag-organize ako ng pics nakita ko yung mga pics mo abroad hindi ko pa pala napopost hala ang memory gap ko. Hayaan mo bear with me. sobra naman ang sinabi mo tol, di naman! Mahilig lang ako tumalon talon pag bored na ko, kaya naging iba iba ang profession ko, di ako aktor, akting lang yun hehe. Aaay nakakakilabot ka my buddy!!!

LETZ, SA TOTOO LANG I REALLY ENJOYED TALKING TO YOU. PARANG BUMABAA AKO LALO NA PAGNAPAGUUSAPAN NATIN ANG MGA NAKABABATANG ISSUES DI BA HAHAHAH, SO RELAXING. NAKU KUNG SAN TAYO TUMALON TALON SA PINAGUSAPAN NATIN ANOH HAHAHAHA!!!

Manny Boy Cagape, oh yeah man, now I got to accept my father's claims way back in the 60s that highfalutin or high fallutin words had its beginnings nthe military with the way you express yourself now dude!!! I remember the Number One and the Number Two stuff hahahaha. Ibang-iba ka na ngayon sa Emmanuel Cagape na kasabayan kong kumain noon sa canteen. Tama si Jaime may iba ding message board ang AHS, naipost ka sa kabila and I read it. Sana si Manny Cortez at Noel Ruiz Jaime masabihan mo din na join satin, si Merle at Rebecca ang daya nagregister, walng post waaaah!!!!

Sige guys, take care!!! Antok na ko. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Larry star of all season....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Larry, ayaw mo yun? Medyo feeling goosh bum ka ba..hahaha. Ikaw naman...I'm sure tipong gusto mo rin mag-artista nun' kaso nga medyo masma-tindi ang call sa iyo to be a pastor serve the people...oks lang yon!!! Listen, tignan mo si Pope John used to be an actor but he became a priest bagu naging Pope . So, ikaw rin siempre meron kang mga talents..what about Freddie muntik ng maging Jess Lapid...oopss tepok na pala yun...Lito Lapid pala yung middle aged version..hahaha..at si Trifee gustong maging DI at meron pang ambisyon maging Canadian Idol...whooossee!!!! Even Ehris gustong magpaturo bilib na 'ko sa inyo..Buti na lang si Letty pang-bahay lang talaga and she's a cool mom !!!

Larry, ok lang dun sa pics...actually, sa iyo ko lang pinadala yun dahil medyo nakaka-depress yung tour na yun. You don't have to post it here. Meron tayong mga ka-batch na nasa war zone. Hope you don't mind. I'm not comfortable seeing those pics here as well as our batchmates. Sa atin na lang medyo I'm a bit sensitive.

Prislette, hi there..sure, busy ka ngayon kamusta lang

Anyway, I let Manny Cortez and Noel to post it here ..di ba you have to invite them. I don't know their email address. Pero I'll let them know. Thanks again.

Ciao!!!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM SAND BLASTED IRAQ   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:30 pm

WAZZUP STARBATCH MATES!!!

Everyone have a cup of boiling java ... ha ha ha. Must be the heat here in Iraq and it is only May.

How's eveybody doing? Larry - kumusta na Bro. Ramir and Freddie - mga successful kong mga tropa. To Jaime D, Roel/Letty and ehri_jo how's it hanging? Just chillin' I hope.

Dodie - still remember me? Classmates tayo nung 1st year tayo sa AHS. I will be on the look out for your son at Camp Victory, what unit does he belong to? Hopefully he is a desk jockey or a wrench turner and not a trigger puller or A-driver. I will be in Baghdad next month, have gun will travel you know. I will be flying the friendly skies of Iraq ... ha ha ha. It is a lot eaier to get in and out of Baghdad now anyway, we don't have to do that tactical landing and take off anymore. Imagine landing and taking off in a corkscrew fashion, expecially when you are about 100 feet off the ground. It seems like the wing tip of the plane is about to touch the ground, just make sure you are strapped in your seat tight - baka pulutin ka sa kisame ng plane ... ha ha ha. I remember one time we were on this raggedy plane, complete with duct tape on the wings, bald tires (mas kalbo pa kay pugo) and only half seating capacity and the other half of the plane is just a cargo hold. Once the plane started rolling for take off, engines whinning and straining to lift that sucker off the ground, the overhead bins/compartment started opening and bags started falling out - talk about some yelling and screaming (and some bukol). When we landed in Balad, Camp Anaconda - the insurgents had a big surprise for us, a barrage of mortars and rockets ... wow! I thought to myself, what a welcoming committee - complete with fireworks and explosions. I got over it and found my tent then walk over to the chowhall to get some grub. I hurriedly went to the shower (the water is about to run out) then went to sleep, only to be woken up by another barrage of mortar and gunfire. Those were the good o'le days, it slackened off a little bit now since the pacification campaign and clearing of cities and towns. They come and go, we come - they go. We go - they come. A never ending battle, it is just a cycle of cat and mouse game. The enemy are cowards though - hate those IEDs (Improvised Explosive Device) and VIED (Vehicle Improvised Explosive Device). Well it is past 10 PM now, time to check my eyelids for light leak, sandman is coming.

Priscilla - labornurse. When I get back to the world, I might visit Hercules City. Maybe we might run into each other (not literally) malinaw pa naman mata ko - just kidding. Say Hi to Jun and Manong Filipe and Manang Nieva.

Ya'll take care and God Bless. Peace Out and Roger Out Cool

Manny.Ace.Fresh

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Manny_15
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: A stormy day everyone!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:26 am

Yes, 2 typhoons (Cosme & Dindo) entered Philippine Area of Responsibility. Si bagyong Cosme ay pumasok sa Iloilo 2 days ago (last May 14) at nananalasa pa sa ngayon (May 16) sa ibang part ng Nothern Luzon pero si bagyong Dindo ay nakalabas na sa Pinas today & going to Japan. Hope & pray na hindi na lumakas pa para hindi na makasalanta ng husto.

Larry -> hi, thanks for posting here about the cellphone info, I received too that forwarded message from our batchmates & saved it in my folder for personal info na rin. Medyo busy lately, kasi I have to complete the books, school uniforms & school supplies of my kids para sa pasukan next month. Pero yung ibang books ay wala pa rin dahil wala pa raw delivery sabi ng school management, kaya I have to call them muna before I go, para hindi naman masayang ang pagpunta

Jaime -> hello! How's your relatives that are now on vacation there sa inyo? Nag-enjoy ba sila?

Manny.Ace -> thanks for sharing your stories here, nakakatakot pero as if parang ordinary na lang sa iyo ang lahat. You know, I was in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman from 1988 upto 1993, obviously I was there during the Gulf War, tutok kami sa BBC & CNN News kasi nga talagang continuous ang firings/bombings sa Iraq. Pero sa Muscat ay wala kaming naririnig any single shot during those days. But we heard na may pumasok na scud sa Yemen, malapit na rin iyon sa boundary ng Oman. Kelan kaya matatapos ang war diyan sa Iraq? Kasi upto now sa mga news dito na napapanood namin ay may mga "suicide attacks" pa rin at palaging ang target ay yung maraming tao/civilians, like market. You take care always, batchmate!

To everyone -> hello & warm regards sa inyo & to your respective families too!

Time out muna & tawa muna tayo kahit sandali thru this text message that I received as follows: A couple had 3 kids, named Somebody, Nobody & Crazy. Nobody was the favorite. Somebody was jealous. So he killed Nobody. Crazy saw what happened, he called the cops & said, "hello police, Somebody killed Nobody!" The cop said, "are you crazy?" He said, "yes, I'm Crazy." He, he, he.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HI!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:35 am

Letz > Dakilang ina tlga, natawa ako sa text message grabe hahahah!!!

Jaime > anong Star for all seasons? Noranian ini, pero I like Vilma, too. The way she delivers her lines sa movies ang galing, pero Nora's eyes usually do the speaking, exactly the opposite of Vilma's. Ala Sophia Loren in her acting stints during ther olden days.

Manny Cagape > Bakit yung pic mo pag-naiclick ayaw lumaki? It seems you don't want us to see your face huh? Bakit?

Sige poh, sina Prislette, ATG, Fred, Papa, Thelma, Ehlee, Ehris, Trifie, Rudy Vic, Cristina, Ramir, Pye, Nette or Lilia, AT LAHAT namimiss natin SOOOO MUCH!!!! NAKU ANG MEM'RY GAP KO INTINDIHIN NYO NA!!!!! GOODNIGHT, GUYZ!!!!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Sig

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 16, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OUR STATZ FOR THE PAST MONTHS....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:48 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Site_logo AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

You last visited on Fri 16 May 2008 - 14:25
The time now is Fri 16 May 2008 - 14:47

Statistics overview
Administrative statisticsMost active topics
Most Viewed TopicsMost active topic starters
Top posting users this weekTop posting users this month
Top postersNumber of new topics for the last 12 months
Number of new posts for the last 12 monthsNumber of new users for the last 12 months

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FOR CURIOUSITY SAKE.....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:49 am

StatisticValueStatisticValue
Administrative statistics
Number of posts802Posts per day3.87
Number of topics15Topics per day0.07
Number of users31Users per day0.15
Board startedMon 22 Oct 2007 - 13:29Board up days207
Latest user registered dateSun 4 May 2008 - 16:13Latest user registeredManny.Ace.Fresh
Most users ever online dateTue 13 Nov 2007 - 1:44Most users ever online4
Stats generated onFri 16 May 2008 - 14:42Avatar directory size4 KB

RankRepliesTopic
Most active topics
1784WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
21Your first subject
31Hello to everyone!
41SA WAKAS

RankViewsTopic
Most Viewed Topics
17217WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
272Araullo High School Circa 1977 .... Down Memory Lane
369Hello to everyone!
467Hello everybody!!!! At last!!!
563kANLUNGAN nI mARIA
660Precious and few are the moments ....
754Success
850SA WAKAS
950Hi to all
1047Your first subject
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THOUGH ONCE CURIOUSITY KILLED A CAT HEHE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:51 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Statz10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MORES !!!! PWEDE NA SA GRAMMAR TODAY YAN HEHE....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:13 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Statz210
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SOMEHOW THERE'S SOMETHING IN STATISTICS, YOU KNOW WHAT?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:16 am

NUMBERS & GRAPHS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Statz310
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ANGELS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:22 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 17_1_12v WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 36_22_25 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 36_22_26 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 36_1_41 SAYANG WALA DITO SI ANGEL SORIANO ANO, KUNG HINDI MAY AHS REPRESENTATIVE TAYO. HI ANGEL, NALIMOT NA KO NG KAIBIGANG ITO, TAYO PALA!

Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: OOOORAAHHH!!! EVERYONE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:27 pm

HI THERE BATCHMATES Very Happy

Wow naman sa dami ng graphs and stats. That is very interesting to see, nabubuking tuloy yung pany lang ang basa Razz . Mag post din kayo kahit konti para hindi masita ... he he he. Kaya naman pala panay ang ulan may bagyo pala, pasaway din itong si Cosme at si Dindo. Thanks nga pala Larry tungkol sa other use of cellphone, na not so known, very informative.

Syanga pala, I did not change naman. I am the ONE and only Manny C na klasmeyt ninyo nuon, nag-morph lang ako, came out of my shell - or like a Phoenix na was born out of the fire. Lalim noh, baka malunod na kayo, sana marunong kayo lahat lumangoy ... ha ha ha. On the lighter side of living here in the desert, the Base Camp where I am at - we have Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway Sandwiches and Green Beans Coffee. In Baghdad or Camp Victory I should say, there's Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye's Chicken and Cinnabon - right outside the Post Exchange. There is a pizza place also, I can't remember the name of the joint. Then right around the corner, there are shoppettes, barber shops, beauty shop, tailor shop and a Bazaar. Sorry but they do not take Iraqi Dinars, only US dollars. Sometimes, I wonder where they get the meat that they put on the burgers, sandwiches and pizzas (could be camel, hyena, or road kill). Even the fish that they serve at the chowhall - makes me wonder whether it was fished from the Tigris or Euprathes river - weird eh, looks like it had a dose of radiation.

Roel/Letty - about the 'suicide bombers', they never ran out of them. There are always volunteers and recruits wanting to meet Allah. For a man to sacrifice his life in the name of Jihad, here is the promise - he will ascend to heaven and will be met by 70 virgins. I was just thinking - what kind of virgins? and also I hope they do not ran out of virgins. Another story circulates that the surviving family gets $25,000.00 for a son or daugther who is willing to blow themselves up. Ridiculous isn't it, that is not that much to give up someones life. Anyway, those are fanatics and they are raised that way since childhood - to hate and kill the so called 'infidels'.

About my picture, huwag na lang. Baka ma-victimize pa ako eh .... ha ha ha. Pero sige, attach ako ng isa na malaki ok. Uwi ako ng maaga ngayon, it was past 10 Pm when I got off work last night, I will turn in early tonight - sus early pa ba ang past 9 PM. Anyway, ya'll take care and God Bless. Thanks for thinking about us here and for all your prayers.

Manny.Ace.Fresh

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Manny_17

Here is my picture na. use it as a target on Dart Board - ok lang Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MANNY THEY SAY, A PICTUE PAINTS A THOU WORDS. YOU'RE BLESSED   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:08 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 36_15_55 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 14_1_105
NO OFFENSE MEANT MANNY, WHAT MILITARY UNIFORM ARE YOU WEARING, KASI MAHINA AKO DYAN EH ESP. LATELY ALL NATIONS SHOULD SHARE THEIR SOLDIERS TO UNITED NATIONS LIKE SORT OF CONTINGENCIES, DI BA. HAVE YOU HEARD OF MICHAEL NEW WHO WAS COURT MARTIALED BY THE UNITED NATIONS FOR NOT FOLLLOWING INSTRUCTION TO WEAR THE BLUE BERET AND OTHER U.N. PATCHES AND AT THE SAME TIME DELIBERATELY NOT OBEY THE FINNISH GENERAL IN COMMAND AS MICHAEL CLAIMED HIS LOYALTY IS NOT IN UNITED NATIONS BUT IN THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THEIR COUNTRY AND U.S. CONSTITUTION. THOUGH HIS FIGHT IS STILL ON CUZ ALL THE AMERICAN NATIONALISTS SUPPORTED HIM AND I GUESS THE CASE WILL BE HANDLED BY THE SUPREME COURT ALREADY. PLS GOOGLE IT UP FOR UPDATES. THIS SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE BACK IN THE 1997 (IF MY MEMORY DOESN'T FAIL ME YET) GLOBALLY, PROVING THAT THE WORLD HAS ONE WORLD ARMY ALREADY!!! PLS. COMMENT IF YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS HAH PLS, I NEED IT IN MY RESEARCH, NAKU BINIGYAN PA KITA NG SAKIT NG ULO HEHE. OK LANG KNG BUSY KA!!!!

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 17, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: PLS BE SITTED!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:29 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Pia10

LAID BACK & VICARIOUSLY EXPERIENCING LIFE'S BEST IN PRINTS...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MAY KATOTOHANAN, TAWA AKO NG TAWA DITO HAHAHAHA....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:41 pm

RACISM BA ITO? este should be KLASISMO BA ITO (MEMORY GAP, OH NO!)

differences between mayaman at mahirap
ubo ubo..papansin..
Kung mayaman ka, meron kang "allergy"
Kung mahirap ka, ang tawag dyan ay "galis" o "bakokang"

Sa mayaman, "nervous breakdown" dahil sa "tension and stress"
Sa mahirap, "sira ang ulo"

Kung mayaman ka, "pneumonia" daw ang sakit mo
Kung mahirap, "TB" yon

Sa mayaman, "hyperacidity"
Kapag mahirap, "ulcer" dahil walang laman ang tiyan

Sa mayamang "malikot ang kamay", ang tawag ay "kleptomaniac"
Sa mahirap, ang tawag ay "magnanakaw" o "kawatan"

Pag mayaman ka, you're "eccentric"
Kung mahirap ka, "may toyo ka sa ulo" o "may topak" o "may sayad"

Kung mayaman ka at sumakit ang ulo mo, ikaw ay may "migraine"
Kung mahirap ka naman at sumakit ang ulo mo, ikaw ay "nalipasan ng gutom"

Kung mayaman ka, you are referred to as someone who is "scoliotic"
Pero kung mahirap ka, ikaw ay "kuba" O "hukot"

Kung ang señorita mo ay maitim, ang tawag ay "morena" o "sun tanned"
Pero kung isa kang domestic na maitim, ikaw ay "ita" o "negrita" o "baluga"

Kung nasa high society ka at ikaw ay maliit, ang tawag sa iyo ay "petite"
Kung mahirap ka lang, ikaw ay "pandak" o "bansot"

Kung socialite ka, ikaw ay "pleasingly plump"
Kapag mahirap ka, ika'y "tabatsoy" o "lumba-lumba"...pagminamalas ka,
"baboy"

Kapag mayaman, "fasting" ang hindi kumain
Kung mahirap, "nagtitiis"

Kung well-off ka at date ka rito, date ka roon, ang tawag sa iyo ay
"socialite"
Kung mahirap ka, ikaw ay "pakawala" o "pok-pok"(sori about this...repost lang kasi)

Kung mayamang alembong ka, ang tawag sa iyo ay "liberated"
Pero kung isa kang dukha, ang tawag sa iyo "malandi"

Kapag mayaman, "misguided" o "spoiled" ka
Kung mahirap ka, "addict" o "durugista"

Kung may pera ka, ang tawag sa iyo "single parent"
Pero kung wala kang trabaho, ang tawag sa iyo "disgrasyada"

Kapag mayaman at sexy, "fashionable" daw
Kung mahirap, sigurado "GRO" o "japayuki" ka

Ang tawag sa mayayamang puro gulay ang kinakain, "vegetarian"
Habang kakaawa ang mahirap na " kumakain ng damo."

Sa exclusive school, "assertive" ang mga batang sumasagot sa mga guro
Pero pag ang mga mahihirap na bata ang sumasagot sa mga guro, ang tawag sa kanila ay "bastos!" o walang pinagaralan, presko!

Ang mayamang tumatanda, "are graduating gracefully into senior citizenhood"
Ang mga mahihirap ay "gumugurang"

Ang anak ng mayaman ay "slow learner"
Ang anak ng mahirap ay "bobo" o "gung-gong"

Kung mayaman ka at marami kang kumain, you flatter your host who says,
"masarap kang kumain and I like you, you do justice to my cooking"
Kung ghastly peasant ka eating the same amount in the same house, your host will say to himself na ikaw ay "patay-gutom"

Kung graduate ka ng exclusive school at sa ibang bansa ka nagtatrabaho, ang tawag sa iyo "expat"
Kung mahirap ka lang, ikaw ay "contract worker"
wahaha...ano ka ba sa dalwa??..

MGA BATCHMATES MAY KATOTOHANAN ANO KAPAG MAY KAYA KA O MAY IMPLUWENSYA MAGANDA ANG TAWAG NILA PERO SA MGA MAHIRAP AT MABABA ANG PINAG-ARALAN MEDYO BULGAR AT MAGASPANG, AY NAKU PINOY NGA NAMAN!!!

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 21, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: YOU ASKED ABOUT OUR FORUMOTION RE PhpBB?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:55 am

PhpBB stands for Purely Highly-classified Privately-owned BIG BROTHER that's why we become highly popular worldwide and we don't have privacy. WAIT WAIT WAIT, THAT'S ONLY A JOKE.
PhpBB is a popular Internet forum package written in the PHP programming language. The name "phpBB" is an abbreviation of PHP Bulletin Board. Available under the GNU General Public License, free before I don't know now hahahaha!!! Forumotion stands for forum that speaks of our emotions and motion to do something greater to uplift our life and living, of course among ourselves who are chismis aficionados hahahaha. No seriously, among ourselves who are dedicated to each and one another in many ways. SIGE PO, MALINAW NA KASI NGA NAMAN VERY POPULAR SA USA ANG FORUMOTION KAYA MAGING POSTINGS NATIN PARANG WALANG PRIVACY KASI IF YOU GOOGLE UP OUR NAMES NANDON HAHAHA KAYA MADALI TAYONG MA-DETECT NILA RAMIR, EHRIS AT MANNY, WE DON'T NEED TO WORRY OR BOTHER CUZ WE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHOLESOME EXCHANGES OF THOUGHTS IN HERE, CORRECT? ONE THING WE ARE NOT SECRET AGENTS BUT SECRET ...... WHAT? DUGTUNGAN NYO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:18 am

No, problemo Larry, none taken – here are my comments.

The military uniform I am wearing is CWU-27/P flight suit, sage green in color. It is also available in khaki (desert color). The US Military has so many uniforms it is so hard to track nowadays. We have dress uniforms (special functions), regular everyday uniforms (working), winter uniform, summer uniform, physical training uniform, and so on and so forth. In times of armed conflict (or war you might say), from wearing the multi-colored patches and insignias – it is either replaced with subdued colors to not wearing any patches or insignias at all (depending on the mission).

Here at OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) and OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom) – we do not have a ‘ONE’ single uniform or cover, armband or scarf. There are a multitude of uniforms floating around here. We wear digitized desert, digitized green, the old Desert Shield/Desert Storm era cammies, khaki flight suits, coveralls, etc. The British wear their own uniform, and so are the Australians and Polish troops. This place has become a testing ground for all different sort of military hardware and equipment.

As far as wearing that soft baby blue bonnet/or steel helmet by the UN. I have never participated in any UN sanctioned operations. I do not believe in the UN, the UN is weak when it comes to its military actions. The UN is not actually united, there are always faction within the UN and by the time they all come to an agreement – thousands of people are already killed or dead either by starvation or genocide. I agree with you that member Nations send soldiers for peacekeeping, disaster relief and any contingencies that UN members ratify. There is one world army, you’re right – it is the US Military. We are deployed in every corner of the world. Think about this, if the US pull all its troops to be garrisoned in CONUS and closed its borders – no one gets in and no one gets out. What would you think that would happen across the globe? Utter Chaos, genocide, turmoil, countries taking over countries and eventually strike at the US. We are the ‘Police’ of the globe.

And yes, I have heard of SPC Matthew New. That was back in 1995 when he was still a member of the 1/15th Battalion of the 3rd ID. He is a Medic that was being sent to Macedonia to serve under the UN. He refused to wear the UN bonnet/steel helmet, the UN armband and the UN scarf. Then President Clinton signed Presidential Decision Directive 25 (PDD-25) which is up to now not being released to the public.

Let’s take a look at the oath of enlistment:

“I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

SPC Michel New is both right and wrong. This is my opinion now, mind you. I label him as a “conscientious objector” for not following the order of the President and the officers appointed over him. He firmly believes that he is only to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and United States only. He did not enlist to be in the United Nations. I, myself will not feel comfortable taking orders or directions from foreign powers. Even if the order was coming from my immediate superiors, knowing that it came down from someone other then a US military. There is a lot of politics involve in this, and we (military personnel) are just mere pawns caught up into it. Michael is right in a way to express his beliefs and views but also need to remember when he took his oath of enlistment. From the time we go thru Basic Training – it is instilled upon us, Military discipline and Order. We are conditioned to obey orders from our superiors without question – as long as the order is LAWFUL. We are bound by the Uniform Code of Military Justice and can be charge under Article 90, Article 91 and Article 92 for “WILLFUL” disobedience. Under Article 90 – during times of war, willful disobedience can result to a death sentence. As far as I know, the US Military is the only one that abide by the Geneva Convention – but that is a different subject.

In summary, even though I do not recognize the military powers of the UN (they do not have one anyway). If I was in Michael’s boots, I would have still went to Macedonia and support my comrades even though I do not support the idea of being under the command of another country. What is important to me is that I held up my end of the bargain and made sure that my comrades are medically attended to and no one gets left behind. There is no ‘internationally’ known military uniform per se. The soft baby blue color of the UN is worn by participating countries in operations ratified by the UN Security Council.

Hope that helps Larry.

Ok yung picture ng bata, I do not know how did she managed to sit on the tiny chair – galeng noh. Your comparison patawa between mayaman and mahirap is true – hindi racism yan. That is more on like – prejudicism or segregation.

Hi to all StarBatch Mates and keep on blogging. Take care and Peace Out!

Manny.Ace.Fresh

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Michae10
Pic ng anak ko si Michael

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Michel10
Pic ng anak ko si Michelle
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:41 am

Hello my beloved AHS batchmates! Good to be back to give you some updates from my end.

I will be off to Chicago next week to participate in the U1900 Section of the Chicago Open Chess Tournament http://www.chesstour.com/chio08.htm
Wish me luck!

Then, I will drive to Reston, Virginia, USA to report to my new employer -some IT company. In this case, I will not believe that, indeed, I already have a job until I got my TN Permit and that I am already doing software development with them.

It's been tough lately but I always try to be on the positive.

Best regards to all!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: SECRET ... ???   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:34 am

Hello mga Starbatch Mates!!! Smile Cool

Larry – Sabi mo hindi tayo Secret Agents but Secret …. May idudugtong sana ako yun nga lang ‘SECRET’ eh. Hindi na secret yun pag sinabi ko di ba …. Ha ha ha. Keep na lang natin na secret, kasi alam mo na. Let us not let the cat out of the bag, mahirap na uli ibalik yung pusa pag ganun. Loose lips, sinks ships. But that is just me … baka ang ibang batchmates natin eh may ibang idea na pwede nila idugtong.

Trifee – I wish you luck sa Chicago Open Chess tournament. Ingat sa pag drive, stay ka lang sa speed limit (like I do … he he he). Be careful sa mga isolated ‘Rest Stops’ … I usually utilize yung mga Rest Stops na maraming tao at maraming open na establishment. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure – kaya iba na ang nag iingat.

To All StarBatchmates … huwag lang panay basa, mag-blog din kayo. Dugtungan ninyo ang last entry ni Larry. Oh sige, enjoy your hot cup of java, enjoy your lives to the fullest. Take care and God Bless.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: OLD TESTMENT PASSAGES   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:33 am

Hey there StarBatch Mates … Good Day ya’ll.

Larry – I guess you are right about me high falutin. I guess it is just the nature of the beast as a military man portraying a macho image even though we are shaking in our boots at times. Even with the hard shell that I sport and show others, I still have a soft spot within me. Here are a couple of passages from the Old Testament (King James Version) that are near and dear to me. There are times that I am dazed and confused as to why things happen as they are to each one of us. I refer back to this passage:

ECCLESIASTES 3:1-8
“To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war; and a time of peace.”

Always remember Batchmates, there may be times that we are down on our luck, as if the whole world turn its back on us. It is just a season or a test on how strong we are. Don’t lose hope, just as the sun rises every morning; let us be thankful for another day to be with our love ones. Life is short, let us make the best out of it.

Here is another passage that keeps my mind at peace whenever I am scared or trembling with fear:

PSALM 23:1-6
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”

I admit that I am scared or afraid at times. Who wouldn’t be? Even though I am prepared to lay down my life and pay the ultimate sacrifice. I still want to see another day – and keep blogging here Laughing . Knowing that the LORD watches over me and keeps me safe, I do not fear death. Death whether it is spiritual or temporal – we will all experience it. When??? We do not know, let us wait to get our ticket punched for that.

Ok, enough of that cheesy and mushy stuff. Ya’ll take care, keep in touch and God Bless always.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next