AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
labornurse

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-04

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Manny   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Hello there & welcome to our Kapihan Store Manny. So glad that you can finally log-in & say hello to us. It has been quite some time that Larry has mentioned you & that you are in the military. Just be careful & always pray to God that he may look over you & protect you every minute of the day. It is so sad that the war in Iraq & Afghanistan has not eneded yet. We are all in protest here in America about that. The war has drained the economy, has killed our troops, killed civilians, etc.

I wonder if you still remember me, Priscilla Sandoval, we were classmates in 1st year. In fact, Larry has posted that 1st year class picture in the beginning of this forum. Try to read from page one if you can. Our Starbatch Kapihan will keep you company, we are all here to support the troops, but I don't support the war.

Take care & God Bless,
prislette
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Dear all moms,

Let me be the first one to greet all the mothers here in our Kapihan Forum a Happy Mother's Day!!

To the guys, make your wife's day an unforgettable day this coming Sunday.

Letty: Nice talking to you again last night. Ngayon, alam ko na ang numbers na dapat i-dial sa phone. Pero it still took me 3 tries the first time. Sana nga, matuto akong maki-pag-chat sa inyo sa internet. Hindi ko kasi alam iyon, eh.

Naku, ihihinto ko muna ito ngayon, nasa trabaho ako eh. Kailangan ako ng mga doctors to assist w/ my patient .

Bye.....
Back to top Go down
ehris_ho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Hello to all my dear batchmates   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi and hello to everyone, kumusta na kayong lahat. Hopefully makalusot ulit my post kasi last time and haba haba na ng na-type ko, then nung i tried to preview it nawala.....wah......nakakainis, ganun pala yun, nakalimutan ko na tuloy kung ano yung mga nasulat ko. Anyway sana nga makalusot ulit ako para naman continue akong makapag-post dito. Again kamusta na kayong lahat? Hope everyone is in good health, good spirit and happy and safe. Its May already, ang bilis ng panahon ano? By the time we know it, half a year na naman, parang hinila lang yung nagdaang half year. Pero i do hope everyone had accomplished something.

Larry > hi and nice to haver spoken with you. At last, narinig ko rin boses mo after thirty years....excited nga ako nung kausap kita, oh ayan ha, alam mo na kung sino yung me crush sa yo, kita mo talagang malakas ka sa akin, long distance pa yung tawag ko just to tell you who she is! Pero seriously, i was so happy to have a quick chat with you, i know how busy you are, i'll just wait to read all your nice topics here. Ingat ka lagi and kumusta sa family mo as well.

Letty > hello my dearest girlfriend. Kumusta ka na? Ako rin masaya nung kausap kita, we had so much in common ano? Talagang we can talk anything and everything, tapos kasama pa dun yung mga giggles natin, it made my day. Happy Mothers Day sayo dear friend this Sunday. Pero diba everyday naman day natin? Medyo na-spoiled nga lang pag second sunday ng May! Hope you will have a nice, enjoyable and relaxing day sa mother's day. Take care always.

Prislette > hello also to you my other dearest girlfriend. Kumusta ka na din? Pag may time ako ulit, i'll call you. Enjoy din akong kausap ka, Like Letty, we can also share/talk anything and everything, kasama din dun yung mga giggles natin. Happy Mothers Day too this sunday. Its our special day, pero sabi ko nga kay Letty, everyday naman mothers day diba? Special treatment nga lang this sunday. Hope you will also have a relaxing and enjoyable day. Take care too and kumusta rin kay Jun at sa mga bata.

Thelma > hello to you, i hope by this time you were able to put a face behind my name. Hindi nga kasi tayo naging mag-classmate before but i can remember you. Happy mothers day din sa iyo, i'm sure you will have a great day sharing this with your family esp. may apo ka na rin. Take care and my regards to your family too.

ATG (Annabelle) > hello amiga, nice to have read your postings here. Kumusta ka na at ang mga bata? Happy mothers day this sunday ha. I'm sure you will be treated/spoiled din esp. on this day - araw nating mga mommy - kaya just put your feet up and relax. Sana nga makasali ako pag nag-chat kayo ni Letty next time. Looking forward ulit to talk to you, kasi nga marami na ulit tayong mapag-uusapan. Take care and regards din sa family.

Manny C. > Hi to you, its nice to have read your posting here. Welcome dito sa Kapihan forum natin, like you, i just joined a month ago and i'm really enjoying it. Hopefully ikaw din. Ingat ka lagi and i will always include you in my prayers.

To Freddie, Ramir, Jaime and Trifee - kumusta din sa inyo and sa family. Ingat kayo
lagi and looking forward too to read your next postings here.

May the Lord guide and Bless Us All always. Take care everyone.

"Ehris" I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: TNX PRISLETTE 4 INFORMING US ABOUT MANNY'S POST OVER D BAKOD   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:34 pm

HERE'S HIS POST NA USUAL NAPUPUNTA SA OVER THE BAKOD PAG BAKOD.....

HEY GUYS
by Manny.Ace.Fresh Yesterday at 16:20

Wazzapening! Si Manny Cagape ito. How are you all doing? I am still here at this desolate place called Persia. We have just endured a week's worth of dust storm here lately. Just like in the movie, the Mummy. Other than that, business as usual - just watch the news, you know what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah ... my Halliburton account was deactivated, I am no longer affiliated with that company. Here is my Yahoo email add ... e_cagape@yahoo.com

Email me anytime guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WELCOME MANNY HERE THOUGH YOU MISSED THE MAIN DOOR HEHE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:04 pm

ALAM MO BA BRO. ANG TAGAL KA NAMING HININTAY ANO, BAKIT NOW LANG WALA ITO. MISS KA NAMIN SOBRA REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN CALIFORNIA LIKE 4 YRS AGO, WE CALLED EACH OTHER AND YOU LET ME HEAR THE SOUNDS OF BOMBINGS WHERE YOU STAYED IN IRAQ, I WAS SCARED TO DEATH BUT YOU SEEMED JUST RELAXED AND WERE TAKING IT EASY THEN. YOU GOT USED TO THE SOUNDS OF WAR THERE OH NOOOOO!!! HANGGANG NGAYON BA?

Byt he way bathcmates, itong si Emmanuel Cagape very close koito, kami kami nila Elmer, ito at sina San Luis, Fabragas ang magkakasamang kumain sa canteen. Silang lahat kanin at ulam ako puro cup cakes noon at bread lang kasi di ako nasanay kumain ng kanin noon at super payat. Kung kumain ako ng kanin pag may sinturon na hehe. Sana dalas dalasan mo ang pagbommba dito este pagpost pala, kasi nag mix up na ang thoughts ko sayo bro danga'y naman eh nasa Iran ka pala now, kaya nong itina-type ko young sentence na yun na may este ay biglang pumasok ang tunog ng bomba ano ka ba? MAYAMAN KA NA TAMA NA YAN AKONG NATATAKOT SAYO. iF I REMEMBER RIGHT AND CORRECT ME IF i AM WRONG YOU TOLD ME THAT WAR-LIFE HAS BEEN IN YOUR SYSTEM ALREADY AND AT TIMES YOU'RE BACK TO THE USUAL NORMAL CIVIL LIFE (PARANG NAKULONG ANO, TAMA BANG SABIHIN YUN HAHAHAHAH), YOU SEEM TO CRAVE FOR YOUR USUAL OFFICIAL BUSINESS NOISE WITH MISSILES, HEAVY MINITIONS, ALL SORTS OF BOMBS ALL AROUND YOU HAHAHAHAHA. Sana uwi ka ng Pinmas kayong lahat sa abroad. Byt he way, i assist ka ni Leticia sa tamang pagpost dito!!!!!

LETICIA my dear please guide him sa email nya, medyo quick pa din itong email ko, masama pa din ang pakiramdam ko. Salamat po at sa long notes nyo saking lahat, maraming salamat talaga.

THELMA > Thank for the concern, oo tama ka I ma made of tougher stuff parang stuffed toys na not made of soft foam but kusot hahahahaha, kahit san ibato ok lang. Thanks for remembering me as one who is always there for all the batchmates during down times, I honestly take comfort at your words, salamat. BUT YOU KNOW THE MERE FACT YOU'RE BACK THAT IS THE MOST COMFORTING TO ME!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU FOR QUITE LONG AND WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS YOUR BACK AGAIN FOR GOOD NA. TAMA NAMAN ANG INGATAN NATIN ANG MGA SARILI NATIN, IT'S THE BEST GIFT WE CAN GIFT OURSELVES!!!! HEALTH IS WEALTH.

EHRIS > Ang ganda ng boses mo over the phone, salamat hane. Kaya lang wala akong yearbook na, inanay na ng panahon. Thanks for taking time to call me, bumili ka pa ng card, i remember nong nasa USA din ako, I usually buy phone cards. Miss ko ang routines there baka bumalik ako. Ang mom in law ko eh naibalik na naman sa ospital, naoperahan, komplikasyon na kasi. Haaay naku, sana dumating na si Lord para di ko na ma-reach ang point na yon!!!!

RUDY VICTOR > In God's time talaga, at last you're back. Oo sana marinig namin ang tono ano. Gawan natin ng MTV one of these days kaya alng medyo di pa tapos ang trials ko ke Lord kaya medyo lay low pa din ako. Ang ganda ng lyrics in fairness Rydy, keep it up!!!!!

Freddie, Jaime, ATG (nalilito ako sa Anna? si ATG ba yun o ikaw Letz? bkit ganun pag binabasa ko ang tenor ng composition Letty but ang contents parang galing kay ATG? Pakiklaro po, but I know ATG is back under anna ba? pero yung isang post kasi parang si Letz under the name anna?) > Thanks for your words, okay lang me, still alive and kicking!!!! Medyo busy nasa Manila ako last week and worked on my newspaper. We're back to circulation again, "Endtimes Watchman" at "World Watch". We 're trying to penetrate the newsstands this time not only in Christian bkstores.

I got to go na, kulang me sa tulog. Letz, sweetie please send Manny Cagape the usual instructions we send to people who missed the main door hehe!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: my column in my newspaper about D truth bhind RICE SHORTAGE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:08 pm

WATCHMAN ON THE WALL / WorldWatch 1st Issue, 2008
By Pastor Larry Perez Tan (May 2008 issue)

Well, our print ministry, in its new name, Endtimes Watchman, is back to circulation by the grace of God. Readers, I would like to apologize for like several years of silence. Anyways, we’re back for good and I hope by God’s provision, we shall come up to the image we had left since Issue No. 56. Praise God for it will be a lot easier this time to talk about ‘seeming controvercial’end times issues before but now no more as they took on headlines and major issues in the mainstream media. Ok, now allow me to go straight to the point in addressing the global rice crisis today by citing six (6) major reasons why it is happening?

(1) 1835 PHILIPPINE PORTS - Let’s look back at our history. Firstly, when Spain opened our Philippine ports in 1835, its colony traded non-rice products to other countries like cane sugar, molasses, indigo, abaca, tobacco and coffee and because of this rice farmers began to plant these food items. This made us by 1870 to suffer from rice shortage in the country and as early as this date, the Philippines importing rice from Indochina. According to the statistics in 1890s, the Philippines started importing 45,000 tons of rice annually. Imagine that?

(2) U.S. GOV’T IN 1901-36 ON CASH (EXPORT) CROPS - Secondly, one reason that may contribute to where we are now on rice shortage is the official policy of the U.S. government on agriculture between 1901-36. This policy encouraged and promoted the export crop sector while foreign rice was to be imported at cheapest prices possible, why? Because to produce the export crops offer better returns for the country than producing our own rice requirements locally. You see, how through the years our rice production decreases. Until such time that more lands were developed not for rice but for producing sugar, abaca and coconut — which produced raw materials needed by U.S. industries which were allowed to enter the U.S. market without quota and duty-free. There you go our “beloved” USA!!! To make it even worse fellow Filipinos, the White Regime did not improve our technology in rice production so they may benefit from other crop exports. Why? Because Americans are not rice eaters, you got it? Did the landlords grant small farmers to obtain rights over the property they cultivate? No and never. So this somehow will explain some problem even at present with our economic policy that gives priority to cash crops (export crops) over the production of rice instead, needed by Filipinos who are at present suffering from hunger and government controls.

(3) CORRUPTION ON RICE SMUGGLING AND HOARDING - Let us continue, thirdly, is attributed to rice smuggling and corruption, indeed, is also to be blamed. When it comes to graft and corruption our country is not exempt but leading. Wise rice traders conspire with agricultural authorities and politicians in hoarding rice supplies. Definitely this will create an artificial crisis which eventually will increase the price of rice. Did you remember, back in 2004 election, G.M.A. distributed millions in fertilizer funds to her loyal supporters which should go to rice productivity improvements.

Speaking of hoarding, it’s just a simple play related to the law of supply and demand, fellow Filipinos, like what happened to the diamonds looted and at first hoarded by the British government from South Africa back in 1890s. History records it, the expedition of Queen Victoria led by today’s richest clan, the Rothschilds, (read Committee of 300 pp. ) succeeded in amassing the birthright of the Africans, hoarded them for years and because of its scarcity in the global market, the price went up. That’s when they began to sell diamonds at very high prices. Hoarding is something to increase the price and amass great wealth esp. if the product is something that Filipinos cannot live without! Rice on their table, correct? A matter of life and death where power may instigate controls and people will follow. Revelations 13:16-18 mentions about using products to control buyers and trade. Merging of companies and corporations are now a global trend so control will be much easier with fewer numbers, not to mention the becoming one of practically everything under the sun to be one with the Universe and possess godly attributes and longer life, their ultimate Aquarian Plan! Asia is seen as an attractive global market, and our country is a benefactor esp. in our infrastructures, of European Union. Geopolitically speaking, our country occupies a significant place for control in Asia. Our products are so cheap compared to the Western world (compare a can of coke here and in USA, our bread products, and basic commodities). The plan to level off this sort of price disparity is OIL DEREGULATION. This is the root cause for all price increases. With the local governments around the world losing its hold on oil prices, just what do we expect? . What is Oil Deregulation?

Deregulation is the lifting of certain government controls (such as price control) on several aspects of a specific industry, specifically the oil industry. Under the Oil Deregulation Law (Republic Act No. 8479) enacted in by the Tenth Congress in 1998, government does not interfere with the pricing, export and importation of oil products, nor the establishment of retail outlets (gasoline stations); storage depots; ocean-receiving facilities; and refineries.  People can put up these installations practically wherever and whenever they want. In the case of retail outlets, they can even be set up beside or across the street each other.  Provided of course the owners/operators of these installations & facilities notify and give prior notice to the Department of Energy (DOE).  The location of these installations & facilities conform to the zoning laws of the local government unit concerned. Large business establishments and government corporations can also import their fuel requirements without securing any permit from the government; they just have to inform the DOE.  They can also choose any local or foreign supplier to provide these requirements.  Should they choose a foreign supplier, they can import their requirements directly from this foreign supplier. Did this implemented law help our country in any way or was it an evil that is being blamed today by militant groups?

If you may recall, since the approval of this highly contested deregulation law during the time of Fidel V. Ramos (1992-1998) (simultaneous with WTO, GATT, Balikatan / Visiting Forces Agreement (VFA), etc.), prices dramatically shoot up, for one, LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) soared from like P150 plus to almost P600.00 today (by the usual LPG kitchen tank) in just more than ten years. Look at our prime commodities now as compared to the year oil deregulation was approved in 1995. Sooner or later our prices will be the same prices in Western countries. See? How about rice (control) manipulation today, for control on people esp. in Asia? We hear a lot of government restrictions, seizures, etc.. Taking a line popularized by Rodolfo “Jun” Lozada, Jr., we may say that oil companies should “moderate their greed,” when it came to the continuous rise of oil prices.

(4) CLIMATE CHANGE/WORSE WEATHER DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING -As this is our concern, the global claims and blames were put to climate changes or worse weather scenario attributable to Global Warming. Floods in many Asian countries affected the rice output in the region. Even Thailand and Vietnam, known rice exporters, reduced their exports for their local consumption. Though weather may appear acceptable on surface level as a cause for rice shortage, on the contrary, there is a hidden agenda on the lies behind Global Warming which this global shortage for rice may be used to make peoples of the world look at this lie on a different perspective.

Let’s discuss about the globalists’ blaming the weather and the limited global supply to explain the rice shortage. The New World Order (as the New Agers claim should start on 2012) will be impossible without the peoples and nations of the world believing the Global Warming Myth or Greenhouse Effect. Is it true? Please read our exclusive article about this. Yes, they are so wise, they used rice, most Asian countries staple food! With the shortage of rice lately, even Filipinos will begin to believe and blame the lies behind global warming, created to scare the world and make each country leaders get involved and be united with everything United Nations will impose towards a world governance. Global Warming is the tool of the New World Order to control the world. New World Order is prophesied in the Bible, the one world government to be headed by the coming Antichrist, “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.” (Revelations 17:17) So on top of everything, it is not the Beast’s power and influence that will rise victoriously but their attempts will have to fulfill what was prophesied in the Bible 2,000 years ago.

(5) REV. 6:6 PROPHECY IS A MAJOR REASON FOR SHORTAGE OF RICE TODAY - “And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” When we think of grain at the moment, we think of rice shortage of today. It’s very inexpensive before and one day’s wages will buy many kilos of rice or pounds of flour (wheat). However, this text indicates that the basic (staple) food will be very scarce relative to labor in the end times. Thus a day’s labor only rewards a person with a small amount of grain good for his family for that day. And if he wants to eat more, buy barley (used to be animal’s food at much cheaper price). These wheat and barley to a labor’s pay analogy symbolizes the coming famine and most likely slavery that will be present at the end of time. “No one could buy or sell without the mark.” Control entails abuses and slavery! Hence, tribulation. It is noteworthy also, that the verse mentions about oil and wine. Read the last factor for rice shortage. Touch not the oil. Grains for oil so Oil continues for the rich (wine)?

(6) RICE AS GOOD SOURCE FOR BIOFUEL? Lastly, as the trends today because of high demands for fuel and oil, rice lands are being converted to plant biofuels like ethanol and jathropa. Or in Japan as a highly industrialized nation, they began to convert rice to biofuels. Let’s look at Reuters News dated Jan. 17, 2007, titled, JAPAN LOOKS TO RICE-BASED BIOFUEL: TOKYO (Reuters) - Producing fuel from rice will help resource-poor Japan reduce its dependence on imported gasoline and make better use of deserted farmland, a government official in charge of the country’s biofuel policy said. Domestically-grown rice could become one of the main drivers of Japan’s ethanol output, Hiroyuki Suematsu, who heads the farm ministry’s environmental policy division, told Reuters. “It allows Japan to address the environmental issue while enjoying the potential benefits of energy security and food security,” he told Reuters…. While ethanol can be imported for lower cost than producing it domestically, the home-grown variety has been gaining political support…. Importing ethanol from world’s rice exporters, now costs Japan about 70 yen per liter only…. Yet, farmers are expected to seek subsidies to cut the cost by as 90 percent or more to make rice-based ethanol profitable. The government will also have to negotiate with the powerful oil industry, which sees fuels made from crops and other renewable resources as a threat to its business.” NOW THE QUESTION IS, “IS THERE A CONSPIRACY BEING KEPT TO EXPORT OR IMPORT RICE TO CONVERT TO BIOFUEL?”

To close this article, can we do something or rely on our government to do something concrete to avert the rice crisis before people starve and start rioting on the streets? If the NFA can’t even maintain the low price of cheap, poor-quality rice the more that nobody may stop God’s timeframe for the fulfillment of Biblical prophecies at end times. For comments and questions, email m at endtimesupdates@yahoo.com or text me at 09282682952. May God bless you.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 05, 2008 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MY ARTICLE ON D FACTS BHIND D DECLINE OF US DOLLAR   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:22 pm

The mainstream media is controlled by the Bilderbergers and we can prove this, this is the reason why we publish articles that will expose hidden agenda... Here’s a must-read article on why U.S. Dollar is declining.

(1) THE SECRET CREATION OF N.A.U. & AMERO - Whether or not there is any truth that some elite individuals or clandestine groups would like to economically or politically unify Canada, Mexico, and the United States into what they call, Northern American Union (N.A.U.), just like what they did to Europe, the peripheral alarm regarding the replacement of the Dollar with a currency named the “Amero” is worth exploring. And could it be a major reason for the decline of dollar today in the global market? Like Euro in the creation of the European Union, it saved and established some of their currencies? Is it because the dollar’s rival currency, Euro has taken a leap in curency markets since its rise in January, 2002? and rises near to parity with the falling dollar lately? This hidden agenda behind the N.A.U. formation is one Giant Step closer to the United Nation’s One World Government, the New World Order! Oooops, the secret coined word before, New World Order, is now in the oppen and first popularized by Bush, Sr. and the 9/11 atack which unofficially launched the U.N. as the New World Order that will stop the War on Terrorism in their UN conference held after the Twin Towers demolition. With N.A.U. issue, no wonder, United States of America was not mentioned in Biblical prophecies! The next question is which of the two, between Euro and Amero, shall rise with the coming One World Leader to become the One World Currency? “Endtimes Watchman” wants to be clear on this NAU and Amero issues that this is not a conspiracy theory, rather it was a worldwide controversial issue created by U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in their meeting in Waco, Texas at the end of March 2005 where they adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), that puts forward a common commitment “to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security.” An attack to the U.S. Sovereignty and its Constitution, a manipulative maneuver through the years of the U.S. Dollar. [Watch this: http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=8rH1I ZKdRw&featu re=related].

(2) THE EFFECT OF USD9.447 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT [check it out here http://brillig.com/debt_clock//]- In Fiscal Year 2006, the U. S. Government spent $406 Billion of American money on interest payments alone to the holders of the National Debt. [Ed.Note: Data from http://www.federalbudget.com/] Do you think THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO KILL THE VALUE OF DOLLARS? The United States is already broke. The only reason it’s been able to operate for this long is because other nations and foreign central banks keep lending the U.S. government more money. The Federal Reserve is destroying the currency. The U.S. dollar will soon be virtually worthless. There is no saving the dollar, and there’s no saving the savings of any U.S. citizen foolish enough to be holding dollars when the music stops. The Federal Reserve has already decided to do anything in its power to save the rich bankers; even if it means destroying the value of all the dollars held by hard-working Americans. The day will come, when a citizen’s savings accounts will all be “recalibrated” and they’ll be given ten cents on the dollar while the Fed slinks away with 90% of their savings, using it to bail out overpaid bank owners. This 9.445 Trillion Dollars National debt is one major factor to the decline of Dollar in currency markets.

(3) THE DEPLETED GOLD RESERVE TO DOLLARS - Ron Paul, formerly a Presidential candidate and consistently ignored by the mainstream media, talks about the national debt all the time. In fact, balancing the budget, eliminating the federal reserve, paying off the national debt, and returning to the gold standard are some of the issues he talks about most often. According to USA Central Bank statistics, they are running short on gold, and are starting to buy gold again. Currently, the U.S. “officially” has 261 million ounces of gold. (If they have the gold because an info claims For Knox, the official gold depository in Maryland is depleted in gold already).Now that the dollar is no longer on gold standard, the money that they got slowly but surely loses its value in today’s worldwide inflation. Had it been pegged on gold, the dollar will not fall and their national debts will not soar up to almost 10 Trillion dollars. From time past up to modern era, money has played an important role. Money is an item, or commodity, that is agreed to be accepted in trade. Over the years, people have used a wide variety of items for money, and gold and silver were the most significant. Coins containing precious metals are an example of “commodity money.” The item was traded because it held value. For example, the value of the coin depended upon the amount of gold and silver it contained. The Chinese were the first to use paper money, beginning in the T’ang Dynasty (618-907 A.D.) backed up by the emperor’s seal and signatures of the treasurers, the thing that gives it value. In the same token, Representative money are tokens or pieces of paper that are not intrinsically valuable themselves, but can be exchanged for a specific commodity, such as gold or silver. America were in gold during those times they sent men to the moon and many other prestige then.

Now what has U.S. dollar got for people to hold on to? According to Howard S. Katz in his article in “The Gold Bug” titled, THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA, 10-29-2007, “In 1933, a group of international bankers found a way to steal the people’s property in an underhanded and subtle manner. A Wall Streeter named Franklin Delano Roosevelt entered politics and was elected President. In the 1920s, he had been manager of a vulture fund (a fund which gobbles up small companies). On the first day he took office, March 9, 1933, he gave his banker friends the privilege to create money out of nothing via the Federal Reserve.” And the gold was an item to be stolen. “Previous to March 9, 1933, money in the U.S. was a physical quantity of gold (25.8 grains, 9/10 fine). Early in the 20th century, the Congress authorized the creation of the Federal Reserve Banking System to serve as America’s central bank. Uniquely, the Federal Reserve was not created as a US-owned central bank, but rather, is made up of a consortium of banks, most of them foreign owned. Until the Great Depression, the US dollar was tied to gold, as it had been since the passage of the Currency Act of 1793. A dollar was redeemable in gold, and therefore, the supply of dollars was finite. In the 1920’s, the Federal Reserve began issuing more dollars than there was gold on hand to back them to finance the booming stock market. When the market crashed in 1929, the inflation and ballooning government deficits put more money into circulation than there was gold to redeem it. President Franklin Roosevelt ordered all privately-held gold to be confiscated to satisfy existing creditors and the Banking Act of 1933 severed the linkage between gold and the US dollar.

“Yes, I’m a Wall Streeter,” Roosevelt said. “But I’m a traitor to my class. The whole thing was done so cleverly that the majority of the nation did not know that we had left the gold standard… Now many nations have had their paper money experiments. Often the societies will have the good sense to rein these in. But when they do not, the results are horrendous. The late Roman Empire depreciated its currency, not via paper money, but by mixing its silver coinage with copper.” And it led to their decline. What happened to them became the fate of USA, too. “The collapse of Britain from the empire on which the sun never set to today’s modest, likable, but second rate country was heralded by the collapse of the British pound from the most highly regarded currency in the world to second rate status. This is the policy now being followed by the central bank of the United States.” The international bankers behind the US Central Bank. Look at the picture at page 10, and you will see the adverse effect of the dollar struggle when it begind to slowly but surely lose its gold reserve.

The alternative is the fiat money system which to this date is used globally. Fiat money is similar to representative money except it can’t be redeemed for a commodity, such as gold or silver. The Federal Reserve notes USA uses today are an example of fiat money. In 1967 Congress authorized the US Treasury to stop redeeming silver certificates in silver dollars or bullion beginning the following year. Eventually Gold Certificates, too, were phased out (Read aarticle clip from Griffin’s book, “Fourth Reich of the Rich” on this page). By 1970 silver was removed from the production of coins. The old coins were gradually removed from circulation and replaced with new copper-cored coins that were faced or “clad” with layers of an alloy of 75 percent copper and 25 percent nickel—the same alloy used in nickels. Under the fiat money system, people are willing to accept fiat money in exchange for the goods and services they sell only because they are confident it will be honored when they buy goods and services. The Federal Reserve is responsible for maintaining the integrity of US currency by setting monetary policy —controlling the amount of money in circulation—to keep prices stable. If prices remain stable, people have confidence that the dollar they use to buy goods and services today will buy a similar amount in the future. But the worst scenario is felt today. And today, we see the inevitable failure of fiat money systems, such as that which is employed by the US and virtually the rest of the world today since America’s “central bank experimented on it. The fundamental flaw in a fiat money system can be summed up as human nature. When the going gets rough, the rough start printing paper money. Governments cannot be trusted, to not print too much money when it is not linked to a scarce commodity such as gold. How much is too much money? However, inflation aggravated the declining value of dollars today without the gold backing. The world will continue to go on, just as it did when Babylon fell, and when Rome fell, and when the sun set upon the British Empire.  The economic collapse of America is not the end of the world, nor the end of America. America will still exist in the the kind of format New World Order wants it to become, a mere part of N.A.U. and dollar’s demise without gold will be replaced y Amero.
(4) CURRENT ACCOUNT DEFICIT, TRADE DEFICITS AND BUDGET DEFICIT - In explaining the fall of the U.S. dollar, we focus on the current account deficit as the biggest single factor. The current account deficit is the difference between what Americans earn from other countries (exports, services, investments abroad) and what we pay out to other countries (imports, services, loans). This shortfall in trade and investment income between the U.S. and the rest of the world amounted $738.6 billion in 2007.* As a share of gross domestic product (GDP), the deficit amounted for 5.3% in 2007. Foreigners must absorb this shortfall by buying about $2 billion worth of U.S. dollar denominated assets every single day, just to keep the U.S. dollar from falling.

We often hear about the trade deficit, which is simply exports minus imports. Let us visualize what the trade deficit means: if we import $600 billion+ more than we export, we are passing many U.S. dollar bills to other countries. They can hold the cash (e.g. purchase U.S. bonds), re-invest in the U.S., or exchange it into their local currency. Unless other countries purchase U.S. dollars at a rate of about $2 billion a day, there will be downward pressure on the U.S. dollar. Visualize the U.S. buying Chinese goods and paying for them with U.S. dollars. The Chinese must decide what to do with the U.S. dollars they receive: as they do not find enough American goods and services to consume, they can decide to purchase U.S. dollar denominated assets, such as U.S. Treasuries; or they could convert them to their own currency, which would cause the U.S. dollar to fall.

Another big weight on the dollar is the large U.S. budget deficit. More worrying than the absolute level of government debt is the trend at which it has been increasing in recent years. And there is the prospect of future large increases should tax revenues not continue to increase as forecast, should military spending continue to increase, and should Congress not find a solution to the exploding cost of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. None of these are imminent threats, but are concerns to economists as the baby-boomer generation starts retiring and our population ages. It is one thing for a government to run a deficit—it can (with some limitations) simply issue bonds; however, when American households have an anemic savings rate, we have to borrow from abroad to finance our deficit (Source: http://www.merkfund.com/merk-perspective/info/what-causes-dollar-fall.html)

(5) BIBLICAL PROPHECY ON THE RISE OF REVIVED ROMAN EMPIRE - The idea of a European superstate rising to eclipse both the United States and the Soviet Union in our lifetimes is seen in our bare our eyes because the prophecies in the Bible must be fulfilled. The Scriptures said that the same generation that witnessed the restoration of Israel would see the revival of the old Roman Empire. Our fathers had witnessed the restoration of Israel in 1948 and it’s blooming as a rose economically —the budding of the fig tree. “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” So, based on the Bible we fully expected to witness the rise of a revived Roman Empire, it’s happening, and the decline and fall of the Soviet and American empires. Hence, the decline of Dollars. And Euro’s Rise Raises ‘Catastrophic’ Fears as the euro rose, topping U.S. Dollars since 2004, amid speculation that the United States would not act to counter the dollar’s decline. “If we remain in a situation without any coordination, we can imagine a catastrophic situation” for the global economy, Finance Minister Here Gaymard of France told manufacturers during a factory visit Thursday in Strasbourg. “Our U.S. friends must understand” that the G-7 should discuss coordinated efforts to address the dollar’s slide, he said. For the first time since Ronald Reagan was president, the dollar is headed for its third straight annual decline. In 1985, during Reagan’s second term, the Group of 7 leading industrialized democracies negotiated the Plaza Accord, under which the dollar weakened. Two years later, the group adopted the Louvre Accord to stem the decline. The Prophetic Perspective is if the European Union (EU) is the matrix out of which Antichrist’s kingdom will grow (read Revelation 17: 12-13) then it is to be expected for every economic entity to eventually succumb to the EU’s fiscal power. We are, perhaps, seeing the early manifestation of that prophesied power already on the  international/global scene today. While Europe begins its footing in the world marketplace, America struggles to keep its balance. And, still the deficits rise and the imbalances expand. The rise of the revived Roman Empire of Daniel 9: 26-27, thus the rise of the beast state of the man of sin (Rev. 13: 16-18), is inevitable. Hence, the death of dollar is imminent. Will the combination of Amero and Euro be the One World Currency?
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: BACK TO WORK IN JAKARTA...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Hello Beautifull People of AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN,
A pleasant day to all of you.How are you all doing ? My 1 week home leave vacation has just ended and now I'm back again to work here in Jakarta, Indonesia. My body and mind is a little bit sluggish and still in vacation mode. I am having difficulty going over file of papers in my desk and responding to emails. It is now time for lunch but i feel not in the mood of eating parang hindi pa natutunaw kinain kong adobo, kaldereta , crispy pata, kare -kare , sinigang na isda at tadyang ng baka, inihaw na talong at ensaladang manga noong vacation ko. But before going into eating rampage, i visited my doctor and have taken my Physical exam. Blood test was also conducted at ok naman ang results kaya sinabakan ko ng kain pero ngayon kailangan mag diet uli dito.

Hi Mathel - I will not be here for long sa Indonesia,onced i've accomplished my objectives this month i will need to turnover the management to the locals and will be back in Manila as soon as possible. Yes you're right we have to start organizing now for our Golden Years as 2010 is very much around the corner. I will link up with you and the rest of the group to discuss this matter soon.

I had a chance of meeting our Mr. Suave Ramil Sta. Ana last Friday and it seems the man has not physically aged at all. Makapal at kulot parin ang buhok unlike us na malapit ng mag HIV( hair is vanishing ). Palibhasa may lahing Uragon (Bikolano ) like Manoy Eddie Garcia who is already 87 years old pero mukhang nasa 50's lang. We had a great time together reminscing the good all days, talking about our famiies and preparation on future work retirement. It was a very short but an enjoyable meeting.

I have spoken also to Jun Papa and he promised to link with us here soon. He is still adjusting to the situation that all of his children are working now and his wife going back to being employed. Nahihirapan daw siya ngayon dahil may trabaho sila lahat.. What a Lucky guy..

Mareng Letty - It was nice talking to you last week and i hope you will have a nice time with your children while they are on vacation.

ATG/ Rudy I - Hep hep HOORAY...You're back in circulation. .. Pareng Yeah, that was a great composition, really meant for our group. Thank you for sharing us this song and it is worth sharing to every member of our class AHS 77. The song is not complete without the singer so let's plan on how can this be heard by everybody in our group.

Brod Larry - Just to inform you that our Project D'GREMLE is still alive and just stagnated for a while due to some logistical issues. I will create another Task Force for this purpose and dissolved the current one who turned out to be "old and unreliable ". hehehe. Hopefully before 2010 something positive will come out.

Manny Cagape - Kumusta na. I remember you as one of those chess afficionado, together with Trifee, Manny Cortes and Mac Campos who does the wood pushing always at Student Center in TM KALAW right? WELCOME BROD.

Prislette and EHRIS - Its nice to hear that aside from communicating here you two are " burning lines". i'm sure part of the discussion would be cute guys and crushes noong H.S. tayo di ba?

Hi Trifee - Being a person who has devoted his life to work and family , i can undesrtand your feeling my friend. Take your time enjoy the things you have not done when you are still busy with work and with your talent and qualification we knew that something good is waiting for you.. JUST DON'T TRY OUT SHOWBIZZ... I had enough of Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Clooneys..

To the rest of our batchmates , warmest regards to all of you .. like my favorite FM DJ Gil Billy Willy used to say... For wherever you are ....there you are.. Bye and MABUHAY.
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Choose to Live Life!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:42 am

Hello dear friends...found a few minutes to sneak in amidst my afternoon meetings. As always, reading your messages continuously gives me reasons to thank that I once stayed in AHS.

Hi Letty, hindi na ako nakaka-experience bumili nang notebooks and school supplies kasi malalaki na yung tatlo ko. Yung maliit ko, kasama na yun sa materials nila. Pati pencil, bawal silang magdala kasi may standard size form scool. Alam mo, miss kong gawin yun...pumunta sa National Bookstore at makigulo para bumili nang basket of notebooks and reference books....mag-cover nang notebook at gumawa nang name tag for their first week in school. Enjoy those moments while it last.

Hello ATG, busy as ever? Glad you're back here. Kelan tayo magkikita-kita ulit? Kami kasi ni Ehlee, parang mushroom...lulubog-lilitaw...

Speaking of Ehlee...where are you my dear? How's your daughter's business? Busy ka pa rin ba sa pagpapaganda nang bahay mo?

Friends...if I haven't told you yet, Ehlee is so fanatic and a true believer of our batch's talent that she asked our batchmates Jaime Cacho, Willie Bernabe and Christian Mirang to help her renovate her house. The final result is a beautiful work of art.

Hello Prislette...miss you so much. You are on the right track. Spending more time with Jun is best. Iba kasi yung pananaw nang iba na habang tumatanda, wala na dapat ligawan. Dapat baligtad nga...habang nagtatagal ang relationship...romancing thru continuous discovery of each other is bliss.

Hello my dear Larry...hope you're doing well... Keep healthy. I know you're also a workaholic...always passionate about your vocation...BUT...your body is also the temple of God. Handle it with care. I know you know...pero masarap din magpa-alala sa isang mabait na kaibigan...

Trifee....Jaime Dabu...Dodie....Pye...Ehris...Audie...Victor I...Sam C....till my next message. I need to go...I'm due for another meeting...haaay....
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: MISS YOU ALL!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:20 am

Good day everyone! Pasensiya na kayo if now lang ako nakapagpost again kasi my computer is not working & upto now it's under repair & I have to go to an internet cafe (like now, May 8, 2 p.m., Manila time), for me to read your messages that I've missed for the past few days & post na rin my message for all of you.

Larry -> hi friend & hope you're feeling better na! Thanks for your very informative messages lalo na sa present global crisis. By the way Larry Mareng ATG & Anna ay iisang tao, pero the message that you've asking me ay talagang galing sa akin, kasi nga when I assited Mareng ATG on how to post here again while we're on microphone online, I've asked her kung ano ang ginamit niyang pang-log-in kais hindi raw siya makapasok & I tried it sa computer ko na nakapasok naman ako, hindi ko lang agad napalitan ng name ko kaya medyo Anna ang lumabas but I deleted it agad, maybe you've read it na kaya hindi na nabura on your part

Prislette -> hello sweet friend! Wow! I'm really happy when I received your call last weekends, finally na-contact mo rin ang landline number ko, kita mo hindi lang para kay Roel ang phone number namin. I was really happy sa dami nating napag-usapan & I love hearing yung malulutong mong tawa. Hope you're leg is better na. How's your mom, warm regards to her, to Jun, to your kids & especially to you! Thanks a lot for your advance greetings of "Happy Mother's Day". Our sincere greetings too sa iyo for being a 'HARDWORKING, LOVING, RESPONSIBLE MOM TO YOUR KIDS', siyempre, happy mother's day to your mom ha, my warm kisses & hugs to both of you ha!

Ehris -> hi to you my new-found good friend! How are & your loved ones? Hope you're all doing fine. Thanks at hindi ka nadalang magtry to post again dahil nawala yung nakaraang message mo when you previewed it, honestly & even paulit-ulit kong sabihin, that I read all the messages word by word para walang ma-miss. Next time, when you preview your message, try to copy them first bago mo i-click ang send para mag nawala ay madali mo na lang i-paste your message, so that hindi masayang ang effort mo na ginawa & all the things you've typed for us. Warm regards to you & your whole family too!

Pareng Freddie - hi & good to know that you're back safely diyan sa Indonesia. Talagang ganyan, after a vacation (long or short) pagbalik mo ay talagang maraming trabaho na naghihintay, but I'm sure you can manage. It's pretty obvious that your heart & mind ay nasa Pinas pa rin, ang sasarap ng mga pagkaing binanggit mo, palagi kang maganang kumain ano? Hello to my kumare ha?

Thelma -> hello to you & happy to read your message again. Actually, may mga school supplies din na required from school of my 2 kids at yung mga hindi available ay pwedeng bilihin sa labas. Bale new sets of uniforms ang kulang sa nag-graduate kong bunso ng Gr. VI, kasi we transferred her na rin sa St. Francis of Assisi College wherein yung panganay ay nandoon na rin. Kulang pa rin ang mga books & I have to call from time to time para makumpleto. You're right, I'm enjoing completing all the school needs of my kids, they're helping me naman kahit sa pagko-cover & putting their names sa lahat ng school supplies

Pls. note that according to our Papa (Jun Papa) when I talked to him by phone, he said na kumusta raw sa inyo, hindi na raw siya makapag-open ng computer dahil gabi na sila nakakauwi from office & since walang naiiwan sa house nila sa Laguna, pina--cut-off na nila yung internet connection nila

Manny Cagape -> WELCOME HERE SA FORUMOTION BATCHMATE! I've read your new posted message outside of this messages of ours that's why I've posted it here like what Larry did on your 1st message to us & I will send you a separate e-mail on how to post here for you to read all our messages & to know some of us also na probably hindi mo naging classmate, like me! Again Welcome here sa link natin! Ingat ka diyan batchmate!

Here's another Manny Cagape's message:
Life in Iraq/Baghdad

New post by Manny.Ace.Fresh on Tue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm
It is about a little past 7:00 pm here in Iraq. Time to wind down and grab something to eat. Just to give you an insight of the Fun side in Iraq, I will share this with you all:

I Have Been In Baghdad/Iraq Too Long:
1. Mortars and rockets land near my compound and I roll over in bed and think 'still way off, I got another five minutes'
2. I actually volunteer for convoy security duty because I still haven't the whole country yet.
3. Driving around in armored vehicles pointed out the windows and forcing cars off the road seems very normal.
4. I can put my body armor, kevlar helmet and lock and load my weapon in the dark in under 5 seconds.
5. I am thinking of buying real estate in the 'Green Zone'.
6. I can tell the difference between the sound of an exploding car and an exploding mortar.
7. I see an indirect fire attack take out an air conditioner and my vigor to fight is renewed.
8. A Glock 9 pistol strapped on the hip of a Marine female look sexy.
Enjoy your hot cup of java and I will tell you all a little bit more of duty in OIF next time. Peace out and take care.
Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DODIE ON FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2008!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:30 am

Dodie -> an advance warm & sincere greetings of a very 'HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'! I'm wishing you all the best that God can give! I hope that whatever your wishes will all come true. Regards to you & your loved ones too!

Larry -> since my computer has a problem at the moment & I'm here at internet cafe for just an hour, I will just send a personal e-mail to Manny Cagape about your steps-by-steps instruction on how to post a message here, para hindi na ulit maligaw yung message niya & for him also to read all our messages here.

To everybody -> regards to all of you & please bear with me while my computer is under repair, medyo hindi muna regular ang postings ko ha, hope all of you will understand! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A BLESSED HAPPY BIRTHDAY DODIE!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:48 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Dodie10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GUYZ MUZTA KAYONG LAHAT....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:05 am

Leticia > Yeah naintindihan ko na, ganun pala hehe. Thanks for doing your part. Okay naman ako dito at madaming ginagawa. Kasi our newspaper was approved in Booksale but I got to convert into sort of a magazine, kasi napakalaki ng size namin. That's good news! And a lot of Christian bookstores were reopening doors again since we stopped our publication noong pumunta ako sa USA in 2003. Malaking bagay ito sa funding ng free 4-Year College na assistance ng church namin sa out-of-school youths!!! At P20/day USA based curriculum preschool namin using ColorPhonics (used by Brent) and OB Montessori.

Thelma > Salamat oo tama ka at workaholic din ako, sa daming inaasikaso ko, nawawala na ko sa TRibes Missions ko and I miss them a lot. I miss all the idiosyncrasies in the uplands though their sincerity mostly hit my over-maudlin heart. Upland pa eh nasa bundok na ko, I hope to work for the Mt. Pulag tribes, 'yan ang highest mountain, near Kabayan. Natutuwa ako sa Kabayan I was speaker there few weeks ago as in Zero Crime sila, at natutuwa naman akong 80% of the place are my faith, Baptists kasi nalulugi ang mga tindahang nagtitinda ng alak. Sinabi ko na ba, malaking indulto ginagawa ng alak, buti na lang ang Baptists di marunong dyan. Dapat ang lahat ng relihiyon i ban na yan as in forever, masama pa sa katawan!!! I hope I did not offend any faith kasi that's the truth naman di ba na nakakatuwa ang Kabayan!!!

Freddie Boy > Musta na? Good nai-revive ang Military Task Forces for Elmer De Guzman's search!!! I will be praying for that, di pa din ako nag-give up eh. I miss him a lot..... my buddy-buddy!!!!! Of course lahat kayo ay buddy buddies ko pero sana maintindihan nyo na parang magkapatid kaming 2 nyang si Kapitan Emong!!! Saludo ako dyan sa pagiging thoughtful and sincere like the qualities you all got batchmates!!!

Ehris > Nakakatuwa ka talaga ginulat mo ko noong tumawag ka and we were about to go to a friend's house who will turn over the work sa publication namin sa Quezon City when you called, sayang at maikli lang usapan natin. Thanks talaga Ehris, you surprised mo. Hayaan mo hindi ko sinabi ang binulong mo sa cellphone that time hahahahah!!!

Prislette > Thanks sa mga emails nyo ni Letz, I truly treasure it! Para bang refuge place whenever I receive emails of that sort, very relieving kaya lang saka na ko sasagot hane!!! Thanks for comforting me even ang ke Ehris!!!! Salamat poh!!!!

Sa lahat maging kay ATG, more posts please!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ADVANCE MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU, YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:15 am

GREETED VERY SPECIALLY.....

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Happy_10

ROSES FOR ALL OF YOU ON HOW YOU HAVE MOLDED THE FUTURE GENERATION!!!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Happy_11

LONG LIFE AND HEALTH TO ALL OF YOU GUYZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A DOUBLE CELEBRATION FOR DODIE & ALL MOMS....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:05 pm

LET'S MAKE THESE OCCASIONS TRULY COLORFUL IN OUR HEARTS.....

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Baloon10

MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU DODIE WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 23_34_1 & ALL MOMS ON YOUR WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 36_15_44 SPECIAL DAY!!!!

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 36_15_46 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 15_2_138 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 8_12_108 WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 36_15_49

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Sig
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: we truly miss dodie, here's her reply 2 our email greetings.   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Hello Larry,

Thank you naman sa birthday greetings! Off ako ngayon, dito lang sa bahay ako. I can access my e-mails (work) kaya nabasa ko itong greetings mo. Puro travel kami almost every week, hanggang July... tapos end of fiscal year namin, so walang travel gaano after this and after the Gov. will approve the budget.

Miss ko din kayong lahat sa Kapihan. There are so many things going on in my life at this very moment, thank you for your prayers and understanding.

One of these days, bibisistahin ko ang link natin. Marami na akong di alam sa latest. Hayaan mo, pag malapit na ang ating big 50 reunion, lalo na tayong mag-"ba-"bonding" sa mga kabatchmates.

Hope you and your family are in good health!

Love,
Dodie

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SALAMAT LETZ....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 15_5_20LETICIA I GUESS YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS ONE CUZ IT WILL REMIND US OF OUR LITTLE GIRLS HAHAHA WHEN THEY ASK FOR CHOKLETZ AND WE STOP THEM CUZ THEY HAD THEIR TEETH BRUSHED NA HAHAHAHA!!! ANG KYOOOOOT!!!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: EHRIS HERE'S YOUR REQUEST, ANG GANDA GRABE... A MUST READ!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi Larry,

I don't know how to copy paste this one, but it is very beautiful, it made me cry and miss my mom so much. I wanted to share it with the rest of the moms in our Kapihan. And this is for your wife Iska too.

Tks for doing it for me. This is the best i've read so far.

Cheers,
Ehris

[size=29]Subject: FW: MY MOM IS THE BEST...[/size]

Happy Mother's Day in advance to all the moms and moms-to-be!!!!!
Kudos for a job well done!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom10

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom210
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom310
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom410
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 A_mom510
If you love your mom then send it to
all your friends....

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom510

If you love your mom then send it to
all your friends....
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: APOLOGIZE FOR SNEAKING IN THRU THE BACKDOOR   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:24 am

Hi There Batch mates!

I apologize for sneaking in thru the backdoor. I guess I still can’t shake off the military side of me being covert and stealthy.

Thanks for the welcome; it took me a while before I got here. Thanks to Larry for getting in touch with me. And a big OOORRAAHHH! To everyone!

Priscilla – I don’t know if you still recall, we met at my cousin’s house at Hercules City right there on Falcon Way. My cousin Nieva told me about you, that you were in the area and I was actually looking forward to seeing you. Well the moment arrived and it was so awkward. There was something going on at the time with you that I will not elaborate, but anyway hopefully we cross path again sometime. I think I even get to shoot the breeze with Jun at the time; we were talking outside by the driveway. I cannot remember all the details of that day we met, must be all the bullets bouncing around in my brain and the constant explosions I hear – I have tinnitus in my ear due to constant exposure to high decibels and noises.

So let’s see … what has happened to me since we all graduated in 1977. After graduation, I wasn’t really interested in going to College. I was mad and disgusted with the school system in the Philippines. In 4th year high school, I was in second to the last section – section 37 to be exact. The only reason with that is, I like to work with my hands – I like to tinker with engines, putting together radios, woodworking and some metal work. But that does not mean I am stupid or dumb. I went to the guidance counselor to inquire about entrance exams to colleges and universities or whatever help they can give me to pursue and further my education. I got a slap on the face instead – the first thing I was asked was: What section are you in? I told them – 37. I was basically told – forget it. So the numbering or sectioning in public school back then was a terrible idea. As students, we should have all fair and level playing field when it comes to education. Well with my Mom’s encouragement and perseverance – I enrolled at the University of the East (Recto Campus), I took up Electrical Engineering. I love all those volts, amps and ohms – I was actually shocked a couple of times, that got my attention real quick to be careful when dealing with electricity.

After 6 years of that, got bored and finally decided to pack my bags and leave the motherland. I went to the US of A with only $20.00 to my name in 1983 (see how sneaky I am). And the rest was history. That would be another posting.

You all take care of yourselves and God Bless. Peace out and have a great day.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:35 am

To all the great and beautiful mothers of this Kapihan Forum and AHS BATCH "77.. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Dodie

Best Regards to all of you
Back to top Go down
ehris_ho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Thank you very much Larry......wow bilis mo talaga..........   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:15 am

First of all HAPPY MOTHERS DAY SA LAHAT NG BATCHMATES NATIN NA MOMS, MUM-TO-BE, GRANDMOTHERS, AUNTS, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND at kahit anung title pa meron sila sa mundong ito......May all of US have a blessed, fruitful and contented lifetime which is the most priceless thing we could have. Bonus yung pagiging any of the above title which i know is what each and everyone of us have a special meaning to our family. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY..........RELAX, ENJOY, AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

Larry, again, salamat po sa pag-post mo doon sa article about mothers day. Even now pag binabasa ko, i can't help but cry. Sana yung mga anak natin maintindihan nila mabuti yun and ganun din tayo, diba the more we realize now how important ang role ng parents lalo na at we ourselves became parents too. I also liked the articles you wrote, very informative and very impressive. Hanga ako talaga sa scope ng knowledge mo in anything and everything. Ikaw, me maganda ka rin bang sorpresa para ke Frances? Ako dito, baka ako pa ang magluluto ng pancakes bukas...(haha!) kasi mas nauuna pa akong magising sa kanilang lahat! But then, i guess siguro dapat magtulog-tulugan ako ano? Para kahit man lang isang araw ako naman ang mapagsilbihan (haha).

I will call my mom in Manila bukas, hopefully all my brothers and sisters will be there at my parents place in Paco and siguro mag-online ako sa kanila as well. Dito sa Sydney well celebrated din ang Mother's Day, maski sa mga shopping malls they give single stem of rose or other flowers sa mga moms. Ewan ko kung me sorpresa din sa akin my 3 boys (my hubby Albert, and my sons -Brian & Lawrence). Kasi nung nasa primary school pa sila, everytime na may mothers day stall sa school my boys will say "Mum can we please have money to buy you a mother's day present?" Tapos most of the times, soap at walang katapusang bar of soap ang binibili nila (i guess kasi it was beautifully wrap kaya very appealing sa mga bata). Kaya nga minsan sabi ko "why you always get me a soap? Does mommy stink or are you trying to tell me something?" Kaya tawa kami ng tawa ni Albert. Pero i guess its the wrapper that attracts most of the kids kaya yun ang pinakamabiling mothers day present sa school. Okay, this is my short but funny anecdote about my own mother's day experience. Pero ang best gift for me is the thought that counts.......and as i've said bonus yung pagiging mum, driver, cook, teacher, friend, comforter and every other adjective that could best describe being simply a MUM to my kids and i'm sure all of you will agree. My love and regards to everyone........Take care always.

Ehris I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FOR ALL OF YOU EVEN TO MEN WHO ASSUME MOM'S CARE & LOVE HEHE   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:51 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 1_mom710
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: UR WELCOME EHRIS & WELCOME MANNY BOY   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:57 am

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 11_9_11 FROM YOUR HUBBIES TO ALL THE WOMEN WHO HAPPENED TO BE THE MOMS OF OUR KIDS, "INA KA NG ANAK MO" NORANIAN TLGA ANO HAHAHAHA. A KISS TO ALL MOMS WHO MIGHT HARBOR ILL FEELINGS IF WE FAIL TO KISS YOU GREET HAPPY MOM'S DAY!!!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 11_9_12 MANNY OK LANG BUDDY SOMEHOW YOU MADE IT TO THE MAIN DOOR HEHE....
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 8_12_105EHRIS UR WELCOME, THIS BUTTON IS AWARDED TO YOU AND ALL MOMS IN HERE...

Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMs, and MOMs to Be   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Hi there schoolmates and batch mates!

Back again! Thanks again for patiently waiting for me to come to this Kapihan you all. Actually I was surfing one day just being bored (actually using Google) and I typed in my name … and lo and behold … I was linked here. Thanks Larry, this site is number 1 on the list when I Googled my name, imagine that!

Thanks for the warm welcome, even though I try to sneak in thru the back door. And yes I do remember most of you – especially the d’Panots Girls. Special thanks to Larry and the rest of the crew Ramir, Ariel, Ramon, Victor, Elmer, Sam, just to name a few. I am not that rich yet Larry kaya nga nagtitiyaga ako here sa Middle East. Plus, I miss the action – that is probably why I’m here. It is in my blood, coursing through my veins. I would rather be with my comrades, my brothers and sisters in arms. We forged a special bond that we have to watch each others back. No one gets left behind.

Anyone remember the Boys group? If the Girls have the d’Panots … the Boyz have “Barok Rock Band”. We even had t-shirts silk-screened with the groups name in front and our name or nickname at the back. That is how I got the nick ‘Ace’ – it did not stick but the nick surfaced again after a few years when I joined the Military. My comrades started calling me ‘Ace’ – the reason for that is I kept ‘aceing’ the military wide test for promotions. The Boyz group even had a theme song to the tune of the Beatles – Yellow Submarine.

Anyway, it is about 10:00 PM here Iraq time. Time to wind down, relax and invite the sandman. Take care you all, goodnight and be good.

Happy Mother's Da! Very Happy

Manny.Ace.Fresh … signing out.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Calaguas

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Hello to all Ka-batchmates,

How's everybody?

Greet ko kayong lahat ng Happy Mother's Day! Hope everybody is in good health. I'd like to express my appreciation to all of you for keeping in touch here at Kapihan. It's nice to read all your postings... dami-dami, I have to say hello to all of you muna kaya short lang itong chapter na ito. Please bear with me...

Larry, thank you for keeping in touch? Thank you Mars ( Prislette and say hello to Pars) for giving me the instructions on how to get in again. It was nice catching-up with you. (Hope this will go through, i send- ko muna baka mabura...) Letty, how are you and your family? I miss you all... sana malapit na ang ating big 50 celeb ano? Ang tagal pa kasi, pero excited na rin akong makibalita sa lahat.

D' PANOT'S, how's everybody? It's been quite sometime since I've visited Kapihan. Miss you all!

And to all the mums out there, Happy Mother's Day!

Just a quick note to Manny Ace... you just got my attention... we will pray for you and your colleagues. My son just arrived in Iraq this week, just talked to him last night to greet me Happy b-day and Mother's Day. He is at The Victory Base ( Baghdad Airport) US Army siya. He sounds ok but quite sullen, talking to him even for 30 minutes was the best gift I ever had. You take care, and I will include you in my prayers!

God bless to all,
love,
Dodie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next