AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-22

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Hello Larry...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:24 am

Very well said...Larry. Buti napaalala mo...na God-Centered tayo dapat lahat.

Week-end na naman... market day...family-bonding day...pasyal day...strolling/malling day...general-cleaning day...at marami pang special days spent during week-ends.

Happy week-end friends...Talk to you on Monday...
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Happy Weekends Batchmates!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:22 am

Good evening! My kids & I visited my parents in Cainta yeterday & today (May 29 & 30). I'm thankful to God that my parents are both doing fine & still very much accommodating, caring & sweet to us. I miss them lagi, lalo na kapag sila ang nagluluto at nag-a-asikaso sa aming mga anak nila, ganun din sa mga apo & mga manugang. Hindi ko namamalayan na lumilipas ang oras while we're talking, laughing at pati paglalambing ko sa kanila, especially ang tatay ko na super palabiro kaya pati mga kids ko ay tawa-ng-tawa. It's hard nung magpaalam na kami na uuwi na kami dito sa Cavite, anyhow, I regularly call them naman, kaya nga I kissed & hugged them as much as I can kapag napapasyal kami sa kanila. I love them very much siyempre!

Thelma -> happy to read your messages here & ok lang na marinig ka sa opisina nyo na tumatawa, which means na masayahin kang tao di ba? It's good to know na ok na ok ka sa work mo & even all the people around you. Masarap talaga ang pakiramdam kapag may satisfaction di ba? Miss you!!!

Ehris -> hi my dear friend & I'm really happy to talked to you by microphone sa internet, kahit na nga ilang beses naka-cut ang line, still nare-reconnect tayo, as if napakalapit lang natin di ba? Ang dami nating napagkuwentuhan, even tawanan & biruan. You're such an ideal daughter, sister, wife, mother, batchmate & most of all a fantastic friend, totoong-totoo ka & you're speaking sincerely from your heart, kaya Roel & I were lucky to have found you

Trifee -> how are you & what's the latest in your chess tournament? Hope everything is going well with you there. Paramdam or balitaan mo naman kami

To all my other batchmates -> regards & musta na kayo & hope to read your messages here again!

Larry -> yes, I will visit the website for voting of the new wonders of the world, kasi last time ay nawala ang bansa natin di ba? I know how busy you are, but still you always time for us here. Regards sa inyong lahat diyan ha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: DURING EARTHQUAKE SEASON LIKE THIS PLS TAKE TIME TO READ   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:29 am

IT'S ABOUT TIME BATCHMATES THAT THE DUCK AND COVER SAFETY DURING EARTHQUAKES SHOULD BE AVOIDED, PLEASE READ THE EMAL SENT TO ME BY MY SISTER IN LAW, SUSAN. PLEASE ALSO TYPE IN THE NAME OF DOUG COPP IN YOUTUBE TO SEE HOW RELIABLE THIS PERSON IS IN HIS VAST EXPERIENCES. ANG DUCK AND COVER YUNG PAPASOK KA LANG SA ILALIM NG MESA, DELIKADO YUN MAS TAMA ANG "TRIANGLE OF LIFE" NI DOUG COPP, YUNG TIPONG HUMIGA KANG PARANG POSITION NG FETUS ON YOUR SIDE AT NASA CURVE KA NG ISANG SOFA, BED, OR SOMTHING NA KAHIT BUMAGSAK ANG WALLS AND CEILINGS MAG TRIANGLE ANGLE LANG SAYO ANG MGA ITO AT MADAMI SILANG NABUHAY NA TAO BECAUSE OF THIS. ANOTHER THING, DAPAT SA TWING MATULOG TAYO AT SA LOB NG KAMA NATIN MAY SURVIVAL STUFF TAYO LIKE (1) WHISTLE O PITO (2) COLEMAN WATER JAG (3) CANNED GOODS & MANUAL CAN OPENER (4) SMALL MEDICINE CABINET UNDER OUR BED OR SOFA (5) FLASHLIGHT OR RECHARGEABLE LAMP WITH WANGWANG OR ALARM (6) PORTABLE RADIO (7) TOWELS & BABY STUFFS KUGN MAY BATA KAYO, MILK NEAR THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL APPLY THE FETUS POSITION ON A TRIANGLE OF LIFE ANGLES SA BAHAY NYO LALO NA SA GABI. ( 8 ) OF COURSE, AT THE VERY STRUCK OF EQ, PUT GOD FIRST IN YOUR MIND, AND ASK FOR GUIDANCE AND SAFETY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. IN THE BIBLE EARTHQUAKE IS GOD'S OR ANGELIC VISITATION TO REMIND PEOPLE OF THEIR SIN, CUZ EQs ARE HIS MESSAGE TO REMEMBER HIM AND LOVE HIM, SO WE GOT TO FIX OUR PRIORITIES IN LIFE!!! (9) CELLPHONE SO YOU GOT AN OPEN COMMUNICATION TO ALL, NOT ONLY SA POLICE BUT SA KASAMBAHAY MO MISMO AND LOVED ONES WHO MAY HELP YOU IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DI BA!!!!

Hi Larry,

I was raised in the days of the Cuban missile crisis, when the idea of a possible bomb scare started the practice of "duck and cover". It seems that it is the absolute wrong thing to do in the event of an earthquake. Please read below, and also teach your children to do this as well. Hopefully, my beloved family, it will keep all of you safe and secure in the face of this emergency. Please pass it on to all your friends as well.

Susan

> My name is Doug Copp. I am the Rescue Chief and Disaster Manager of the
> American Rescue Team International (ARTI), the world's most experienced
> rescue team. The information in this article will save lives in an
> earthquake.
>
> I have crawled inside 875 collapsed buildings, worked with rescue teams
> from 60 countries, founded rescue teams in several countries, and I am a
> member of many rescue teams from many countries.
>
> I was the United Nations expert in Disaster Mitigation for two years. I
> have worked at every major disaster in the world since 1985, except for
> simultaneous disasters.
>
> The first building I ever crawled inside of was a school in Mexico City
> during the 1985 earthquake.
> Every child was under its desk. Every child was crushed to the thickness
> of their bones. They could have survived by lying down next to their
> desks in the aisles. It was obscene, unnecessary and I wondered why the
> children were not in the aisles. I didn't at the time know that the
> children were told to hide under something.
>
> Simply stated, when buildings collapse, the weight of the ceilings
> falling upon the objects or furniture inside crushes these objects,
> leaving a space or void next to them. This space is what I call the
> "triangle of life". The larger the object, the stronger, the less it
> will compact. The less the object compacts, the larger the void, the
> greater the probability that the person who is using this void for
> safety will not be injured. The next time you watch collapsed buildings,
> on television, count the "triangles" you see formed. They are
> everywhere. It is the most common shape, you will see, in a collapsed
> building.
>
> TIPS FOR EARTHQUAKE SAFETY
>
> 1) Most everyone who simply "ducks and covers" WHEN BUILDINGS COLLAPSE
> are crushed to death. People who get under objects, like desks or cars,
> are crushed.
>
> 2) Cats, dogs and babies often naturally curl up in the fetal position.
> You should too in an earthquake.
> It is a natural safety/survival instinct. You can survive in a smaller
> void. Get next to an object, next to a sofa, next to a large bulky
> object that will compress slightly but leave a void next to it.
>
> 3) Wooden buildings are the safest type of construction to be in during
> an earthquake. Wood is flexible and moves with the force of the
> earthquake.
> If the wooden building does collapse, large survival voids are created.
> Also, the wooden building has less concentrated, crushing weight. Brick
> buildings will break into individual bricks. Bricks will cause many
> injuries but less squashed bodies than concrete slabs.
>
> 4) If you are in bed during the night and an earthquake occurs, simply
> roll off the bed. A safe void will exist around the bed. Hotels can
> achieve a much greater survival rate in earthquakes, simply by posting a
> sign on the back of the door of every room telling occupants to lie down
> on the floor, next to the bottom of the bed during an earthquake.
>
> 5) If an earthquake happens and you cannot easily escape by getting out
> the door or window, then lie down and curl up in the fetal position next
> to a sofa, or large chair.
>
> 6) Most everyone who gets under a doorway when buildings collapse is
> killed. How? If you stand under a doorway and the doorjamb falls forward
> or backward you will be crushed by the ceiling above. If the door jam
> falls sideways you will be cut in half by the doorway. In either case,
> you will be killed!
>
> 7) Never go to the stairs. The stairs have a different "moment of
> frequency" (they swing separately from the main part of the
> building).The stairs and remainder of the building continuously bump
> into each other until structural failure of the stairs takes place. The
> people who get on stairs before they fail are chopped up by the stair
> treads - horribly mutilated. Even if the building doesn't collapse, stay
> away from the stairs. The stairs are a likely part of the building to be
> damaged. Even if the stairs are not collapsed by the earthquake, they
> may collapse later when overloaded by fleeing people. They should always
> be checked for safety, even when the rest of the building is not
> damaged.
>
>
> Cool Get Near the Outer Walls Of Buildings Or Outside Of Them If Possible
> - It is much better to be near the outside of the building rather than
> the interior. The farther inside you are from the outside perimeter of
> the building the greater the probability that your escape route will be
> blocked.
>
> 9) People inside of their vehicles are crushed when the road above falls
> in an earthquake and crushes their vehicles; which is exactly what
> happened with the slabs between the decks of the Nimitz Freeway. The
> victims of the San Francisco earthquake all stayed inside of their
> vehicles. They were all killed. They could have easily survived by
> getting out and sitting or lying next to their vehicles.
> Everyone killed would have survived if they had been able to get out of
> their cars and sit or lie next to them. All the crushed cars had voids 3
> feet high next to them, except for the cars that had columns fall
> directly across them.
>
> 10) I discovered, while crawling inside of collapsed newspaper offices
> and other offices with a lot of paper, that paper does not compact.
> Large voids are found surrounding stacks of paper.
>
> Spread the word and save someone's life... The Entire world is
> experiencing natural calamities so be prepared!
>
> "We are but angels with one wing, it takes two to fly"
>
> In 1996 we made a film, which proved my survival methodology to be
> correct. The Turkish Federal Government, City of Istanbul , University
> of Istanbul Case Productions and ARTI cooperated to film this practical,
> scientific test. We collapsed a school and a home with 20 mannequins
> inside. Ten mannequins did "duck and cover," and ten mannequins I used
> in my "triangle of life" survival method. After the simulated earthquake
> collapse we crawled through the rubble and entered the building to film
> and document the results. The film, in which I practiced my survival
> techniques under directly observable, scientific conditions, relevant to
> building collapse, showed there would have been zero percent survival
> for those doing duck and cover.
>
> There would likely have been 100 percent survive-ability for people using
> my method of the "triangle of life." This film has been seen by millions
> of viewers on television in Turkey and the rest of Europe, and it was
> seen in the USA , Canada and Latin America on the TV program Real TV.
>

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 30, 2008 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahsstarbatch.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JO ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:47 am

Jo di ba kabirthday mo si Jeffrey, pareho kayong June 19? Bistuhin ko lang bday mo here. Advance Happy Birthday sayo. Psalm 90:12, Prov. 3:5,6. May the Lord grant yot he desries of your heart!!!

THELMA, thanks. Dapat lang di ba kasi Siya ang may tangan ng buhay kasi madaming tao ang parang boring and Lord maging topic. Pati Bible!

Yes LETZ, di ko kayang mawala kahit sobra dami kong trabaho, malapit na namang mawala ako kasi i am preparing fo rmy seminar sa Bataan and Laguna, ma-out of circulation ako ulit! Boto ka ha!!!! 4 yun pati Mayon Volcano!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:20 am

Hi there StarBatch Mates!

Mathel -- I am so happy naman, naalala mo pa pala ako. Tama ka, hindi pa rin nagbago ang porma ko, and the smile. Andito ako ngayon sa Iraq - I have been mobilized here since 2003 pa, when the hostilies started. It is different now than what is was but we still have the occasional firefights and bombings. It is good that you are enjoying yourself sa bago mong work. It is really different to come to work and really enjoy what you are doing. Enjoy your weekend Mathel with your family.

Larry -- I voted already sa New 7 Wonders and of course I voted for our very own - the Phillipines. Thank you din sa pag praise mo na good looking ako - lumalaki tuloy ang ulo ko nyan eh, grabe sa palakpak ang tenga ko. Talking about bullets and missiles ... actually last night I was enjoying watching tracer rounds going after a target and rockets were also used. Everytime I see flares shoot out of aircraft, that is so cool.

Great info din about the "triangle of life" - i have heard about that since I lived mostly in California (except now). As you all know, California has the San Andreas fault running in the middle of the state. I went down to Oakland to see that freeway that collapse and pancaked the vehicles. Even that piece of Oakland-Bay Bridge the fell on the first deck. That was a bad day, I felt that tremor even in Central Valley where I was at at the time and that was about 200+ away from the epicenter. So take heed and do not hide under beds, tables, sofas or desk but instead right next to it.

You all have a great weekend. Enjoy life and God Be wtih you ALL.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: GOOD SUNDAY TO ALL STARBATCH MATES! JUNE NA!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 am

Greetings and good tidings to ALL!

Just want to let you all know that I will be out of circulation for the next few weeks. It is something that I have to do - secret. It is a matter of National Security so I cannot say what it is - may cost lives. I will try to pop in and out sa Kapihan if time permits and the availability of internet and computer. Guys and Gals take care and God Bless always.

Manny.Ace.Fresh ... signing out (for now). Copy loud and clear. Roger out!
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: I'M BACK......   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:37 pm

A pleasant day to all my dear batchmates and friends.Thank you very much for all the birthday greetings you've given me last May 20. Sorry for the late response as i've opted to veer away for a while from using my computer and focused my attention on enjoying my 2 weeks vacation with my family and helping my relatives in Pangasinan whose properties were greatly damaged by typhoon COSME. Our vacation house was also damaged but not as severe like what happened to the houses of my neighbors especially that of my brother's dwellings in which the entire roof was blown away . Because of this incident we decided to forego my birthday celebration and went on helping my relatives in Pangasinan. Sa 2010 na lang ang celebration during our Golden Year joint celebration. Malapit na yon di ba?

I've accomplished already my objective in Indonesia and just reported for work today here in the Phils. I am scheduled to meet our President today and will discuss my new assignment. A lot of expeculations were already circulating in the office on what this new assignment is all about and unless i hear it from the BOSS all of these will stay as rumors and expeculations so wish me Luck.

Warm regards to all of you
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hi Batchmates!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

How's everybody doing? Fyi everyone's info, when I logged-in today (Mon., June 2), I saw Pareng Sam Concepcsion's message 'over the bakod' & I copied it & the following was his message for us:

"Subject: Knock.knock...wus der...STARBATCH IN THE NEWS!

Post by pareng sam c. on Tue May 27, 2008 2:31 am
STARBATCH IN THE NEWS.... WHO?
STARBATCH IN THE NEWS...I WANNA BE A PART OF IT....NEW YORK ..NEW YORK

Magbabalik muli.....Pareng Sam C."

Pareng Sam -> hi, how are you & finally we've heard something from you, nakuha ba kita sa konting kakulitan ko to post here kasi marami na rin ang nagtatanong sa akin about you, same as Larry na from time to time ay nagro-roll call. Happy to chat with you at kahit papaano you tried your best to post here kahit dami mo kamong trabaho riyan sa New Zealand. Also fyi, I received a call from your Kuya Ompong last night (Sun., June 1), ang tagal naming nag-usap & for the info of everyone, Ompong arrived daw in Manila last Sat., 5/31 & he will be going back again sa Macau on Thurs., June 3, sabi ko nga bakit palaging ang bilis ng bakasyon niya rito sa Pinas? Ompong said na ang dami din daw niyang work. Anyhow, Ompong is extending his hello & regards to all of us here in forumotion. And I asked him when he will be posting his message here, he just said that he will be posting his message but can't commit when.

Larry -> thanks for the very important info about earthquake, it's simple to follow & we just be alert when we're on that situation na. Noted that you will be busy soon, going to Bataan & Laguna (malapit na yan sa Cavite & fyi, Manuel Cortez' residence is in Laguna, too). Hope yung pagbaba mo ng Baguio will be safe & sana you can get in touch with us kahit text lang. Fyi Larry, I received also a call this morning (Mon., June 2) from Ehris & she said that she cannot post a reply here kasi whenever she logged-in may note daw na "she cannot post a reply", & Ehris asked me na "bakit daw kaya ayaw tanggapin ang pag-log-in niya. Maybe she typed a different username or password, but she said, she's 100% sure na tama yung entries niya. Ano kaya ang nangyari Larry, especially na gustong-gusto niyang magpost today?

Pareng Freddie -> hi! Happy to read your message here. Sad to know that your brother's house & a part of your rest house in Pangasinan had been damaged by typhoon Cosme. Hoping that by this time ay naayos na ang nasira sa house ng brother mo as well as your bahay bakasyunan. What is important, all your relatives are safe di ba? Saang bansa naman kaya ang next assignment mo or may chance na dito na muna ulit sa Pinas? Regards to you, to my kumare & your kids too!

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> read your 2 messages & we will miss your postings here but we understand your reason & the call of your job. Hope everything will be ok & you will be safe always. Ingat na lang & you will be included in our prayers!

Just a thought : "Lahat ng problema ay may solusyon. Kapag walang solusyon ay huwag mong problemahin".

Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ITO NA MUNA SIGURO ANG LAST MESSAGE KO NEXT WEEK ULI   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:27 am

HELLO BATCHMATES, PASENSYA NA KYONG LAHAT KASI TALAGANG BUSY AKO SA POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS KO FOR MY BATAAN AND LAGUNA ENDTIMES TALK. MEDYO IN DEMAND ULI SA SEMINAR KASI GAWA NG MGA NANGYAYARI SA PALIGID SOBRANG HIRAP, TAAS NG BILIHIN, PAGBAGSAK NG DOLYAR, PROBLEMA SA BIGAS, WORLDWIDE PROLONGED INFLATION WHICH COULD LEAD TO ECONOMIC DEPRESSION IN THE NEAR FUTURE PERO WAG SANA. COUPLED WITH CRIME RATES GRABE NANGYARI SA RCBC, CABUYAO. AS IN SOBRA, IT'S TOO MUCH WALA AKONG MASABI, SUNOD-SUNOD NA KRIMEN SA HIRAP NG BUHAY. INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT DEFEAT OUR NATIONAL UNITY TO ADVANCE WHAT COULD TRUE SOVEREIGNTY CAN DO FOR THE COUNTRY, TAMA ANG SINABI NG EUROPEAN UNION SA PROGRESIBONG AUSTRALIA NOON WHEN THEY REFUSE TRADE LIBERALIZATION BACK IN THE '90S, "NO COUNTRY COULD EXIST ON ITS OWN" I-EMBARGUHIN. YUN NAMAN LAGI ANG PANAKOT NG UNITED NATIONS EH. KAYA NGA SABI NG IRAQ MAGING IRAN NOON, KASI NASA USA ANG UN HEADQUARTERS, IYAN BA ANG KRISTYANO. EVEN THE NAME OF BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY DAMAY TULOY KAYA SA MERIKA ANG DAMING NAGIGING MANGKUKULAM, WITCHES OR WICCANS OR NEW AGERS KASI NGA MAGING SI HITLER SA CONCORDAT MILYONES PINAPATAY IN THE NAME OF 'RELIGIOUS CHRISTIANITY" NOT BILBICAL CHRISTIANITY.
NAKU TAMA NA DALDAL KO.

FredNick > Welcome back we truly miss you here. Very understandable hope ok sila kami man ang mga ibang relatives ni misis medyo natamaan din, good our house in Mayobo in tact pa din!!! Kung hindi makadagdag sa sked ko nitong pasukan, revival ng magazine namin at seminars ko plus ang family affairs pa.

Leticia > Salamat! Itry kong magtext pero as in hagibis ako don kasi bibili pa kami ng books at magpaprint ng magazine namin when I finish my seminar sa monday next week, two days whole day kasi ang seminar ko sa bataan and laguna. I miss my pia-potchie kasi nasa Isabela sya for like more than a month now, next week pa dating for the opening of classes.

Naku Emmanuel Cagape > Magingat ka kapatid, nakakatakot naman pinagsasabi mo, di kaya ng guts ko yan. Parang normal lang sayo ang mga putukan, I remember noong nagusap tayo when I was in California pa, naririnig ko live ang putukan kaw tumatawa pa, haaaay!!!! Sige na nga, we are praying for you here!!!

Sa lahat na, take care.

Ehris > (thanks Letz) All you got to do is delete all your temporary files, do it regularly. Baka makatulong. Click Tools / Internet Options / Then delete all the cookies, passwords, etc. Delete all, para maiklaro ang mga passwords mo baka sakaling napakadami na kasing passwords at iba ibang passwords na ang nasa memory ng puter mo. IF YOU STILL DON'T GET THROUGH THEN MIGHT AS WELL, REGOSTER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT NAME AND PASSWORD. DO NOT FORGET TO COPY IT IN YOUR CELLPHONE OR PERSONAL FILES MO SA PUTER MO. OK, WE MISS YOU. GOOD YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR CHAT IN KUMUSTAHAN, MASAYA DIN DOON ANO. MADAMING SALINGBAYAN!!! TAKE CARE!!!

TO ALL!!! JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hi to all, it's me once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 pm

How are you all doing my dear batchmates? Hope you're in the best of health, as well as your loved ones, family & friends!

Larry -> noted that your schedule will be very tight. Sa dami ng mga gagawain mo, hoping that you will still find time to eat & rest ha! Yap, grabe ang global crisis this year, nakakalungkot yung mga nangyayaring killings, lalo pa nga yung nangyari sa RCBC Laguna & other crimes that we can see/hear from the news in tv/radio & newspaper. Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, talagang marami na ang gumagawa ng krimen just to survive, sana nga ay lalong maging masigasig our government, private individuals to help in their own sincere way para hindi masayang ang buhay ng mga taong simpleng namumuhay ng legal at walang ginagawang masama. Sino ang kasama ni Pia sa Isabela, for sure miss na miss mo na siya & vice-versa, hindi bale few more days & she will be back dahil pasukan na. The opening of the school of my kids will be on June 16 & both were very excited na to go to school again. Looking forward to receive a text from you once you're in Laguna ha, siguro naman a minute of your text will not affect you a lot sa busy schedule mo, just to know lang that you're in Laguna na.

To all of you batchmates -> warm hello & regards from me & Roel! God bless us all!

Just a thought : "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song" bounce
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Tawa muna tayo ulit tayo my dear batchmates!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:16 pm

SMILES -> stretches & relaxes our muscles on our faces & even relieve stress!

Here's some Pinoy jokes:

Mrs. Tanoy is a very kuripot wife. When her husband died, she inquired with the newspaper, asking the price for an obituary ad.
The ad taker said: '300 pesos for 5 words.'
She said: 'Puwede ba 2 words lang? 'Tanoy dead''
Ad taker: 'No mam. 5 words is the minimum.'
After thinking for a while, Mrs. Tanoy said: 'Ok, para sulit, ilagay mo, 'TANOY DEAD,TOYOTA FOR SALE'
Boy : Nay may ulam ba?
Nanay: Tingnan mo na lang dyan sa ref, anak.
Boy : Eh wala naman tayong ref, di ba?
Nanay: O, eh di wala tayong ulam. Konting common sense naman dyan!
Caloy: Tay , di ba sabi mo bibigyan mo ko ng P100 kapag pumasa ako sa Math?
Tatay: Oo. Bakit, pumasa ka ba?
Caloy: Gud news, tay! Nakatipid ka ng P100.
Kano (trying to speak Tagalog): Meg-kanow isang kilow ng mang-gow?
Tindero: One way.
Kano : Meg-kanow?
Tindero: I sed ONE WAY.
Kano : Aynowng ibig sabeyhin ng one way?
Tindero: Isang daan. Understang?!
Erap: Kalokohan! Di ako naniniwala! Walang taong ganun kataba!
Loi: Saan galing ang balitang yan?
Erap: Dito sa dyaryo. Sabi, 'British tourist lost 2000 pounds.'
Pinoy traffic enforcer : (with pen and ticket to a traffic violator): Name?
Driver(Foreigner) :Wilhelm Von Corgrinski Papakovitz.
Pinoy traffic enforcer: Ahhh okay...(sabay tago ng ticket)...Next time be careful, okay?
BF: Susunduin kita mamaya ha? Bubusina nalang ako kapag nasa harap na ako ng bahay ninyo.
GF: Okey!! Anong sasakyan ang dala mo?
BF: Wala. Busina lang...
Nag-aapply si Tomas na security guard...
Interviewer: Ang kailangan namin ay isang taong laging may suspicious mind, highly alert, insistent personality, strong sense of hearing with a killer instinct. Sa tingin mo ba qualified ka?
Tomas: Sa palagay ko po hindi. Pwede po bang yung misis ko na lang ang mag-apply?
Always remember, when SHE cancels a date, she HAS TO.
But....when HE cancels a date......he HAS TWO.
Junior: Nay, bibili ako ng HIGH CAKE.
Nanay: Hindi high cake, anak. HOT CAKE yun.
Junior: Ok 'nay, whatever. Pahingi na lang ng barya.
Nanay: Sige, kumuha ka lang diyan sa SOLDIER BAG ko.
Pasyente: Magkano ang facelift?
Doktora : Complete treatment po ay P145,000
Pasyente: Ang mahal naman pala !!! Ano bang pinakamurang treatment para magmukha akong bata?
Doktora : Heto tsupon, P20 lang!!
Customer: Waiter! Bakit ang tagal naman ng order ko? Ilan ang cook ninyo dito?
Waiter : Ay sir, wala pu kame cuk dito...pipse lang po!!
Pasyente: Dok, may problema ako...tuwing alas otso ng umaga dumudumi ako...
Doktor : So, anong problema doon?
Pasyente: Eh, alas nuwebe po ako nagigising (nangangamoy na nga ho ako paggising ko eh)
A man was carrying 3 babies in a train.
Lady sitting next asked, 'Are they your babies?'
Man: 'No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer complaints!'
A lawyer driving on a highway notices a crowd in an intersection. With his urge to get into the thick crowd and see the action, he shouted,
"I'M THE SON OF THE VICTIM."
Upon hearing, the people made way for him to get through. There he saw, bloody and helpless lying in front of the people..a PIG bumped by a trailer truck!
Erap: Honey, nagpintura ako ng banyo.
Loi : Bakit dalawa ang suot mong jacket, ang init-init !!!
Erap: Sabi kasi sa label, for best results put on 2 coats.
MANNY PAKYAW
Reporter: Manny, anong bill ang gagawin mo kapag congressman ka na?
Manny : Ano'ng bill? yung tomotonog pagkatapos ng bawat round sa bukseng?

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: " HELLO AGAIN "   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 am

Dear Batchmates,

Good day to all of you ! Happy na naman ako kasi nakapagpost na naman ako sa wakas , Thank you mareng Letty for reminding me my password, grabe na talaga ang memory ko very poor na. Anyway, How are you guys? hope everybody is in good health and happy as ever. About me , very busy pa rin sa work at sa pag asikaso ng mga kids ko specially now that school days is fast approaching. Anyway , Larry , miss na rin kita , sorry if I neglect texting or calling you kasi very hectic din schedule ko. MIss na miss ko mga kwento at advice mo. Thank you ha , at least gumanda rin pala ako, marunong lang ako magdala ng problem , kasi I let my problems just come and go with the guidance of "Almight GOD " amen di ba ? and I always think positive, kaya siguro , medyo nag bago ako physically.Sino ba naman ang di magiging masaya kasi I have GOD fearing and responsible husband and 3 beautiful daughters.

Freddie N. , I 'm happy to hear na ok na vacation house mo at wala namang nasaktan. I'm waiting sa tex mo , until now wala pa. Still busy pa rin ba ? Nang aalaska ka na kumare natin , nag suggest date ko daw siya maski siya na lang , ako , ok lang sa akin.

Jun P. - asan ka na ? it seems that you are totally gone in the circulation ? Dapat ngayon ka maging active kasi wala kanang students di ba ? Ang bait mo daw sabi ng Accountant namin sa Asiapacific Golf Corp. very accomodating ka daw, sabi ko talagang mabait ka ( joke).

Prislette - where are you rin ? miss ko na rin ng message mo, buti si THelma( hello to you ) active ulit. Post ka naman ulit. Regards to Jun also.

EHRIS - hello sister , ayos ka ba dyan ? busy rin ba ? Regards rin sa iyo and your family. Miss ko na boses mo ha, One time pag nagkaroon ako ng chance tatawagan kita ?

Ok folks , regards to all of you na lang "TAKE CARE and GOD BLESS US ALL" flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ALL SET NA KO MGA BATCHMATES, WISH ME 'GOD BLESS!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 pm

DI KO TLGA MATIIS NA DI SUMILIP AT MAGSHORT MSG MAN LANG.

ATG > TAMA KA NAWAWALA SI PRISLETTE LAGI KONG NASA ISIP NA MAGPOST NG MSG FOR HER, LAGI NAMANG PAGNAKAOPEN NA KO NAMEMORY GAP AKO, SOBRA ANG MEMORY GAP KO. GOOD TO HEAR YOU AGAIN. YES I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

PRISLETTE > SAN KA NA SANA OK KA AND DOIN' REALLY GREAT THERE. POST KA SUPER MISS KA NA NAMIN, MUSTA MAMA MO? REGARDS TO JUN AND KIDDIES HANE?

J. PAPING!!! > ASAN KA NA WAAAAAAH, YOU FORGOT US, WAAAAH!!!

LETZ > THANKS I WILL SIGE KAHIT TEXT LANG, ANG WAY PALA GOING TO BATAAN AY PA SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA KAYA DI ME MAGMAYNILA, I WAS TOLD, ANG LAGUNA PALA NEXT MONTH PA. SIGE POH!

FREDNICK!!! > SI ELMER, MUSTA KA NA?

BYE TO ALL, WISH ME 'GOD BLESS, SALAMAT!!! TO ALL BABAY!!! TAKE CARE, SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT POST!!!! LUV YAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Good day everyone!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello to all of you batchmates!

Mareng ATG -> hi & happy rin ako like Larry to read your message here once again! Talaga yatang sobrang sipag ka, kaya hiyang-na-hiyang ka kahit sobrang busy & siyempre palaging inspired sa mga kids & kay kumpare lalo pa nga at malayo siya sa inyong mag-iina niya. Hindi bale mars, hindi ka nag-iisa, like my kids & I, palagi ring wala sa tabi namin si Pareng Roel mo, anyhow, at least may regular communication naman always, di ba? Understandable the priority of Pareng Freddie na ayusin ang mga nasira ng bagyo sa properties niya sa Pangasinan. Kaya Mare, kung gusto mong magtreat (as your belated blowout), ok siyempre to us

Larry -> like me, talagang regular routine na natin ang magvisit here sa forumotion. Noted that you will be going lang pala sa Bataan & next month pa sa Laguna. As what I've told you na taga-Laguna sina Pareng Jun Papa & Manny Cortez, that is kung may time ka pa to meet with them. Miss ko na rin si Prislette & some of our batchmates na medyo matagal na ring hindi nakakapag-post here

To all of you batchmates -> hello & hoping that you're all in good health, as well as your whole family too! Regards to all of you too! Smile

The best thing to give:
to your enemy is forgiveness;
to an opponent, tolerance;
to a friend, your heart;
to your child, a good example;
to your father, honor;
to your mother, good conduct;
to yourself, respect;
to all men, CHARITY.
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Greetings! Just dropping by to say hello to my beloved Araullo High School Class 1977 batchmates!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace.Fresh

Manny.Ace.Fresh

PostSubject: HELLO THERE STARBATCH MATES KAPIHAN MEMBERS   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:59 am

TO ALL!

Just want to drop by to say Hello and Godd Da! There is a lul in our undertaking so nakapuslit sa computer. Still alive and kicking Smile .

Take care kayo dyan and salamat sa mga prayers. Miss you all.

Manny.Ace.Fresh
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hi & it's me once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:10 pm

A pleasant day to all of you my dear batchmates!

Larry -> musta ka na MR. BUSY MAN? Fyi, I talked to Prislette yesterday (Sun., June 9), she's very much ok, busy lang din sa work. And she's extending her hello to all of us here in forumotion.

Trifee -> hi to you? How's the recent chess tournament which you were one of the participants? Are you still in USA & you're working there na ba?

Manny.Ace.Fresh -> hello & thank God you're ok! Thanks too for dropping by & posting a message if you find time to open your computer. Your nature of job is quite sensitive & dangerous. For sure your whole family keeps on praying like us, your batchmates. Ingat & may God bless you always!

To everyone -> warm regards & hello too!

Just a thought: "Happiness is nothing more than good health & a bad memory. In life, we know what to remember & what to forget & we will be alright. Be happy always!" ;
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I AM BACK....   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:49 am

SORRY DI NA KO NAKAPAGTEXT LETZ, kc madalian akong umuwi dahil sa dadalin ang apo ko sa isabela para don manganak si nhing Leticia, so mamiss ko some other time na kong magliwaliw uli sa manila, saka ang init groovy!!! 4AM AKO NAKASAKAY NG GENESIS PABALIK HERE. Alam mo tawa ako ng tawa sa jokes ke earp yung two coats ang sakit ng tyan ko pati yung ke packman grabe, meron din ako, itype ko.

(1) May isang Jeepney Driver na kapapasada lang sa gabi, nakasakay siya ng isang lolang ketongin. Napansin nyang naaagnas na ang tenga at at mga bisig.
DRIVER > nAKU KUNG MAMALASIN TALAGA ANG TAO, PAANO PAGNAGBAYAD ITO, DI MAHAWA AKO NG SAKIT NYANG POSIBLENG KUMAPIT SA COINS, HAAAY, NAKU (PINAGPAPAWISANG TAKOT NA TAKOT). ALAM KO NA, HUM,ANITARIAN REASON ANG GAGAGAWIN KO, SASABIHIN KO SA KANYA NA WAG NA LANG LOLA, GAGARAHE NA AKO AT GABI NA, YES!!!
(Napansin nyang palapit na ng palapit ang lolang ketongin hanggang sa nasa pinakalikod nya na)
LOLANG K > Mamang driver ito ang bayad ko sa kanto lang ako, ito po pakikuha.
DRIVER > Ay naku lola, wag na po, at itabi nyo na lang po, at may edad naman kayo, wag na kayong magbayad.
LOLA > Talaga anak, napakabait mo 9BIGLANG YAKAP AT PUPOG NG HALIK SA DRIVER).
DRIVER > (tulala).

(2) ISANG JEEP PAMPASAHERO ULIT ANG DADAAN SA NESTLE AT PLANTA NG COKE AT PEPSI, MAY ISANG PROBINSYANONG NAKASAKAY SA PUNUANG JEEP NA ITO:
PASAHERO 1 > Mama Bayad ko po, isang Coke.
PROBINSYANO > HA? (bulong sa sarili)
PASAHERO 2 > Ako po isang Nestle!
PROBINSYANO > Bakit? (bulong sa sarili) Bakit ganito dito?
PASAHERO 3 > Pakiabot lang po, sakin po isang Pepsi!
PROBINSYANO > Aba okay dito ang jeep ah, (di na nakatiis kasi sobrang init at gutom na) AKO PO MAMA ISANG GULAMAN AT SIOPAO!

Saka na ulit.

Trifee > Musta, We are praying for you here, musta na details ng laban mo? TRIFEE!!! TRIFEE!!! TRIFEE!!! (TUNOG CORY!)

EI MANNY BOY, GOOD YOU'RE STILL SO ALIVE AND KICKING! INGAT LAGI MANNY BOY!!!!!!

REGARDS TO ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I LOVE THIS ANECDOTE PLS TAKE TIME TO READ!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:50 am

This time serious ako, I read this short anecdote today in a book I am reading called Become a Better You by Joel Osteen. Sometimes these stories will make you smile, maybe even laugh, or surprise and sadden us. The little boy's humble wonder and innocent question brought tears to my eyes. Maybe you will get the same feeling.

I heard a story about a young boy who lived in the inner city. he was about 8 years old, and his family was extremely poor. One cold fall day, he was up at the local store looking in the window, admiring a pair of tennis shoes (in the Philippines Rubber Shoes). As he stood there, cold and barefoot, a lady came along and said, "young man, what are you doing staring so intently in this window?"
Under his breath, and almost shyly, he said, "well I was just sort of praying and asking God if He would give me a new pair of tennis shoes."
Without hesitation, the woman took him into the store and very gently and lovingly washed his cold dirty feet. Then she put a brand new pair of socks on him and told him to pick out three new pairs of tennis shoes. He couldn't believe it. He was so excited. He had never owned a new pair of shoes, he had always worn hand-me-downs.
After the woman paid for the purchases, she returned to the little boy. He looked at her in disbelief. Nobody had ever taken that kind of interest in him. With tears running down his cheeks, he said, "Lady, can I ask you a question? Are you God's wife?"

Batchmates > you are never more like God than when you give, when you take time for people, when you do something good for somebody who can never repay you. Don't get sucked into society's narcissistic way of thinking -- it's all about me, me, me! You will never be happy catering to yourself. Real joy comes as you give your life away.

-larry tan
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Warmest regards to all   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:17 am

Dear friends, glad to know you're all doing fine.

ATG, kahit busy ka din, dika nakakalimot. Ako rin sobrang dami ng activities ko pero getting in touch with all of you is part of my life already. Kumusta ka na?
Hi Letty, thanks for continuing to inspire us. Kumusta na ang mga bata? All set to go to school? Sobrang natuwa ako to see Sam's message sa QT. I miss his sense of humor.

Hey brother Sam, sulat ka din dito. I miss you so much. The last time we saw each other was during our Class reunion. Kwento ka nang Kiwi moments mo dito ha?

Prislette...how are you my dear? Mukhang palagi kayong namamasyal nang darling mo ha? Happy ako to know that you're finding some time for yourself.

Dodie...travelling ka pa rin ba? Alam mo, nahanap na si Perla Blanco. She's in New York. I think she knows where Bibiana Ferrer is. Married na rin siya. Leanell Melad is married to Elmer Sumagpao. They're here in the Phils. I'll try to look for them, too.

Hi Pye, nagpa-salamin na rin ako. Kala ko ikaw lang ang malabo na ang mata ha-ha-ha. Musta ka na? I miss you.

Larry, alam pala ni Dwight yung number ni Ariel Marbella sa Italy. Sana ma-contact natin sya ano? Ikaw...kumusta naman. Ok ba ang health mo? Wag masyadong magpapa-stress...order ito ng ate mo...mas matanda yata ako sa'yo. ha-ha-ha...

Freddie/Jun/Rudy I/Audie...hope to see your messages again...

Take care...
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: A pleasant day to all of you once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Hello batchmates! Musta na ulit kayong lahat?

Larry -> it's ok if you didn't text me, talagang napakainit dito ngayon, kaya suwerte kayong mga nasa Baguio, dahil nga nasa mataas kayong lugar ay palaging malamig ang climate riyan. Hope & pray that Nhing will have a safe delivery & a healthy baby too, magiging 2 na nga pala ang apo mo ano? I've read already the anecdotes that you posted here about that little boy, his innocence means a lot to those who will read his short story.

Thelma -> hi to you my friend? Happy to read your message here again. Yes, my kids are ready & excited na to go to school, sa June 16 pa ang opening of their classes, so they still have few days to relax & still enjoy the remaining days, kasi once they are back to school na, almost everyday ay busy na sila sa mga lessons, assignments & even research works, for sure pressure, tiredness & being sleepy ay mararanasan na naman nila. Anyhow, like any other parents, I'm always around to extend all kinds of assistance to my kids that they will be needing, kahit hindi sila magsalita, alam natin kung ano ang dapat nating gawin for them di ba?

To everybody -> warm hello to all of you! Wink

Just a thought: "What an argument in true friendship, is the observation that my communicating our pleasure, we have more." sunny
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: " New Member "   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:29 am

Hello again Friends, classmates and batchmates. You know I accidentally recognized one of our batchmate and her name is Elizabeth Balila, I just met her last tuesday at GSIS- near Senate , according to her she's connected with COA and was also assigned there. I told her her to join us in our starbatch kapihan and she's very much willing to be part of this kwentuhan. Larry or Letty, is it okay if you invite her here, I told her i will first inform you guys. Her Cell no. is 09064268319 and her email ad is betchaypena@yahoo.com.

Hi mareng letty- musta ka na ? About me, stress na naman , because I have to wake up 3 am to prepare the baon of my kids and breakfast. I know busy ka din kasi pasukan na naman. Nakakatawa nga , Si tim yung inaanak mo I have to accompany on her first day at FEU . talagang ang dating ko stage mother sabi ni Jun P. kasi sanay ng hatid sundo yung daughter ko. I told her na during our times, tayo mismo ang nag enrol sa sarili natin. Imagine pati schedule ako ang kumuha. Anyway , siguro medyo takot lang ako kasi baka maligawan kagad at hindi makatapos, 3 girls kasi sila.

THelma - Thanks - Ok din naman ako " How about you ? si Beth I asked her pala kung kilala ka , sabi nya oo daw, I also told her na active ka din dito, I gave your cell no. (pero di ko alam lang kung tama )(sorry ha nabigay ko agad w/o asking permission , kasi masyado ata ako na excite , pati cell ni Larry naibigay ko din. Did she already get in touch with you ? classmate ka din daw niya . Si Prislette and LArry kilala din daw niya? . Actually,kaya ko nakilala agad di siya masyadong tumanda katulad natin ngayon? he he he !

Ok Guys , I have to end up , kasi nasa office ako nag open lang ako ng email ko at sumilip dito eh kaso I have to inform you about our new found batchmate.

GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE .

ATG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hello to all of you & it's me once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:41 pm

How's my dear batchmates doing? Hope you're all doing fine eventhough busy ang mas nakararami.

Mareng ATG -> happy talaga ako & for sure our batchmates too, kapag may nadaragdag na bagong batchmate like si Elizabeth Balila (maybe Peña na ang last name niya as per her e-mail address, anyhow, we can confirm it once Larry invited her na dito). You're too early pala to wake up kapag may pasok kids mo, as early as 3 a.m., ako next week pa ang pasukan of my kids kaya we're enjoying the remaining vacation days nila then balik sa maagang paggising ng 4:30 a.m. to prepare their breakfast & baon sa school too, hay naku "typical na mga nanay ano?". Ok lang na inihatid mo sa 1st day of school sa college dahil Frehsman siya & new student sa FEU ang panganay mo na inaanak ko. You're right, nung time natin, we enrolled by ourselves nung high school pa lang, kasi mas madali at safe nung panahon natin. Not like now na kapag enrollment time lalo at nasa university belt ay very rampant ang mga hold-ups. Aside from the fact na 3 girls ka, while 2 girls naman ang mga kids ko, mas very protective tayo & as much as possible ay palagi nating sinisiguroado ang lahat for them. Like my kids, may school service pa rin sila kahit nasa high school na, kasi maraming dalang books & notebooks at mahihirapan silang mag-commute lalo kapang rush-hour & umuulan. But for sure sa college nila, Roel & I will have no choice but to guide them how to commute. Ready & excited to go to school na nga my kids eh.

Larry -> how are you? Hope that you will invite Elizabeth Balila (as per my telephone conversation w/ Mareng ATG last night, Wed., June 11, kilala ka raw ni Elizabeth, same as Thelma, Prislette & others too).

To everyone -> God bless, hello & warm regards ha! bounce

Just a thought : "Life's biggest challenge is deciding what is important and then disregarding the rest." Razz
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Hello dear classmastes!

Finally, I will have some time to write again and share my little escapades. Well, I made tiis for almost 2 months sa bahay job hunting after being laid off 7 Apr 2008. May 24, 25, and 26, 2008 ... I was in Chicago for the Chicago Open Chess Tournament with some friends but I did not do good - 3 wins and 4 losses. I drove straingt to Falls Church, Virginia after the tournament to meet my new employer. I worked there for 2 days before I drove back to Toronto to get all my documents required to get the proper visa to work in the US legally. Talk about 12 hours of long drive .... oh no! Anyway, after getting all my documents, I drove back to US and at the border applied for a TN visa. After so many years, it was only that time when I realized that my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree was important. With all my employment letter documents of continued experience as computer systems specialist for the last 20 years plus my degree plus that fact that I am a Canadian citizen, I was granted the TN visa. Well, this is my second week of work with my new company. The technology they are using is exciting for me to explore and add to my professional arsenal. As I write this email, I am here in sub-urban Virginia and my work place in at the border of Virginia and Washington, DC. I think this is also near Baltimore, Maryland. I guess I got lucky again in my career ( unlike my chess ) ... but then again, I am away from my family. Sometimes, I ask myself ... am I really happy with my life. Just because there are bills to pay, I am sacrificing again for my family .... I don't know anymore. Sorry, I made too much kuwento na naman with too much drama. I will not make kuwento in advance for my chess tournaments. I think it will be much better if I will only make kuwento that I won in a chess tournament ... para masaya ang sharing ko.

My best regards to all batchmates!
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: KUMUSTA NA MULI...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 am

Hello to all my dear batchmates, kumusta na kayong lahat. Medyo nawala ako ng konti sa sirkulasyon dahil sa dami nang inaayos ko sa pagbabalik ko dito sa Pinas. We are planning to make major reorganization sa aming company kaya napakaraming bagay na dapat isa ayos.

Larry - The search for our friend Elmer is still on going. We are just waiting for his relatives in Pateros to give us his contact information.

Mareng Letty / ATG - Kumusta na kayo. Busy na naman sa mga bata sa pagbabalik sa eskwela. Yan ang advantage ko sa inyo mga malalaki na mga anak ko pero bantayin pa rin at 3 Marias. Kaya sa opisina niloloko nila ako I'm working hard daw for my future son in laws. By the way , pag medyo hindi na busy next week tuloy natin commitment namin ni ATG.

Si Elizabeth Balila ay classmate ko sa 1-2 noon. I'm glad nakita siya ni ATG.

Triffee - Congrats sa bago mong work. As we've been telling you , with your skills and intellegence madali ang trabaho para sa yo.

Manny Cagape. - Kumusta na pare, ingat lang lagi sa iyong assignments.

Hi Ehris, Mathel, Prislette, Nanette, Dodie, Pye, Jaime D., Ramil Sta. Ana, Manny Cortes, Jun Papa, Rudy I , Sam and Ompong C. ,Susan A. and the rest of our batchmates living here in the Phils. and abroad.

Bye for now and back to work. Napakahirap nitong sobra ang pagtaas ng Langis, we have to completely renovate our business processes to survive this crisis. Our industry is one of the leading user ng oil kaya heto di matapos tapos ang kakaisip pano mabawasan ang aming cost inputs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next