AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AHS STARBATCH KAPIHAN

Welcome guys in our Forumotion where we may help you find our classmates whatever year you graduated! We are your friends who are basically batchmates of 1977. Come on have coffee with us! Again, thanks for visiting our blog!!!

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest imagesPortalSearchLARRY FRIENDSTERThe Old QT Kapihan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» “ANG KINABUKASAN” – ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1977 YEARBOOK
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ... !!!
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Batchmates 77 Reunion
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» What happened here?
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» Carbon Raisers Manufacturer India
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am by sanjay1

» fashion world
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am by ivypiano53

» THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED ...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» ANNOUNCEMENT ... WELCOME AHS GRADUATES ... PLEASE READ
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am by Manny.Ace.Fresh

» WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:18 pm by labornurse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...

Go down 
+21
ehris_ho
anna
Ehris Torres-Ho
Ramir Sta Ana
NetReyes
jun papa
Audie Amante
Aurora Calaguas
SAM CONCEPCION
Susan Alonzo
Annabelle 'Pye' Ignacio-S
Thelma Pena-Meneses
TRIFEE
Annabelle Tupaz -Gueco
Jaime Dabu
labornurse
elie030460
Roel/Letty Pelagio
ahsmuzikero77
freddienicdao
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roel/Letty Pelagio

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-11-04

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Videos of AHS Grand Alumni last Feb. 16, 2008!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Good day everyone!

Larry -> hi to you! I've posted a message here yesterday (Fri., 2/22) & this morning, I've noticed that you don't have your message yet pa. Kaya I hope it's ok lang sa iyo that I decided to post here the personal e-mail of Jo to us about the link of the videos taken during AHS Grand Alumni last 2/16/08 as follows, for our batchmates to see here in our forumotion, gabi ang affair kaya medyo madilim ang kuha. I replied & thanked Jo about this link thru e-mail & cc ka Larry.

To all our AHS batchmates -> here's the link the link for you to see, courtesy of our batchmate Jo Liongson-Leyba

Thelma -> hi to you busy mom & batchmate! Nice to read your message here once again. You're right, since we're not all getting younger everyday, we have to take things slowly but surely or one at a time, ika nga. First & foremost, we have to watch & take care of our health, so that we can have enough power/strength to handle & carry on with our responsibilities/obligations in a day-to-day basis to our family, relatives, friends & co-workers. For sure, with your wise decision to more quality time with your family, mas magiging masarap at magaan ang pakiramdam di ba? Of course, your family will appreciate giving more of your attention/time with them. Basta't kaming batchmates/friends mo ay nandito lang palagi & feel free anytime to read our messages here for you to have an update with us & to relax na rin from your busy schedule. Our warm regards to you & your loved ones ha!

--- Josephine Leyba <jo_leyba@yahoo.com> wrote:

"Hi Letty & Larry,
Kamusta na kayo? Hope you and your family are doing well. I am not sure if someone has forwarded to you these links yet. These are the videos taken during the Grand Reunion on Feb. 16. You can share these with our Forumotion friends and please send my best regards to everyone.
Enjoy viewing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUuV572cVks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQL4g8nzG5s&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FrTJeyG2Og&feature=user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYljgpuLYM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu67SuDkMF8
BTW, you can also view the photos at our yahoogroup site.
God Bless! Jo"

To everybody -> hello & warm regards din to all of you from me & Roel! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Ramir Sta Ana

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Holy Week, Summer & School Vacation   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Larry >>> i fully appreciate your charity works and being a good samaritan to those orphans...!!!!

Roel & Letty>>> sayang di kami nagkita ni Roel the last time he visited UAE, maybe next time na lang!!!! Ay syanga pala dyan lang kami sa Midtown Cainta malapit lang yan sa bahay ng parents mo sa Vista Verde.

Prislette>>> ang time deffirence ng oras dito sa UAE at Pinas ay bale late kami dito ng 4 Hours sa Pinas, ewan ko dyan sa Tate.

Freddie>>>welcome back!!!!!...mukhang sobra ang tawag sayo ng tungkulin....mag-relax ka naman, pero okey na rin at pupunta pala dyan sa Indonesia ang family mo bale bakasyon din yan.....!!!

Ngayon nga pala ang focus ng marami sa atin ay ang makapag-vacation, kasi ito lang ang panahon na magkakaroon tayo ng QUALITY TIME sa ating mga pamilya.........
Habang dyan sa maraming lugar sa America ay nagsisimula pa lang ang Spring, dyan naman sa atin sa Pinas ay papasok na ang SUMMER. Ang school vacation ay malapit na rin, March & April signals the start of much anticipated holidays and events. So let’s get ready and plan for our family grand vacation.

Humid days. If you live in Manila, you already forgot how the first week of March felt when the breeze was still comfortable. The days are now growing warmer and more humid and people get crazy for abanicos, open beaches and beach resorts. Wow…sarap mag lublob sa swimming pool, o kaya naman punta na lang sa Tagaytay o kaya sa Baguio....!!!!
Ice-cold softdrinks, ice cream and HALO-HALO to cool the throat and tummy… aaah. Saraaap!!!

The Holy Week. This is a big holiday for the whole country and another chance for the whole family to have quality time together. As a christian, the passion of Jesus Christ is remembered from small towns to the big cities, so maraming activities kahit saang Barangays o Munisipyo.
School vacation. Yup. School’s out for most students, and that means the beaches, malls and resorts will get packed again. Ito ang isa sa favorite subject ko noon......bakasyon lalo sa probinsya. Baka nasa Pinas ako hopefully by April...!!!

sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: How's everybody doing?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Hello AHS batchmates! Musta na kayong lahat? It seems na super-busy pa rin ha, anyhow, hoping that one of these days, we can read your messages here.

Pareng Sam -> thanks for your e-mail & noted that you were here sa Pinas & again babalik din very soon sa New Zealand. Anyhow, again our CONGRATULATIONS to your eldest son, who past the Nursing Board Exam recently. For sure very proud kayo ng wife mo & siyempre ako rin & my whole family. Kelan ba ang blowout? Razz

Ramir -> hi & yes malapit lang nga sa Vista Verde yung Midtown in Cainta. Fyi, Roel said na welcome daw din dito sa AHS forumotion & he said once na nagbiyahe sila ulit sa UAE, he will get in touch with you. Curious lang ako Ramir, you've said you have your regular work there aside sa personal business mo, is it possible ba na an expatriate like you can have your own business there or you registered it thru your employer? Kasi when I was in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, when I requested for a landline in our villa/accommodation, I was required for an official English/Arabic letter sa company letterhead duly signed ng employer namin, madali namang na-approved. Also Ramir, I received a call from my cousin Rodolfo 'Ompong' Concepcion yesterday, I mentioned to him your complete name here & he said na "kumusta raw sa iyo & he said na naging classmates daw yata kayo nung 2nd year high school". Ok lang ba for me to give the cellphone number you posted here, which you gave also to my husband Roel or maybe you can give also to Ompong your e-mail address, kung ok lang daw

Larry -> where are you na ba? Missing in action ka na naman yata dito ha! Anyhow, for sure tied-up na naman ang schedule mo. Miss ka na namin. Larry, fyi, I was happy to received a call from Ompong Concepcion, he arrived daw from Macau nung Sat., 2/23 just to attend a meeting here then babalik na rin daw siya agad sa Macau on Tues., 2/26. Pasensiya na raw sa lahat ng batchmates, especially to you Larry na hindi pa siya nakakapag-register here sa forumotion dahil talagang super-busy siya lalo pa nga at he has been just promoted recently. Hindi na rin nga raw siya minsan nakakapag-open ng e-mails niya eh. I asked Ompong his birthday, June 27 daw, at least it will be added on our list

To everybody -> warm regards from me, my husband Roel, Ompong & Pareng Sam!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: It seems you're all busy!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Hello once again to all of you my dear AHS batchmates! How's everybody doing? Hope you & your loved ones are doing ok kahit busy kayo in your respective work.

Some nice quotations that I would like to share to all of you:
*Ability is what you're capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, attitude determines how well you do it
*Most people say that as you get old, you have to give up things. I think you get old because you give things
*Anger is a thief who steals away the nice moments
*I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense

Have a good day always! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
NetReyes

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: hello everybody!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi, and hello to everybody…. Been quite some time since I last logged in. Miss you all, guys and gals. Bawi ako next time. Just want to drop some thoughts….my best regards to each and everyone…sana you are all in good health. Belated happy hearts day to you and your families.
To the D’Panots…. I love you all… I am still searching for Yogee……
Btw, I’ve met Audie na, magkalapit kami ng puwesto last Ash Wednesday mass celebration at our office.
I missed the Feb. 16 gathering at AHS, guess you guys have another round of fun…. Di bale I still have time to catch up!!
Ingat lagi.
Nanette I love you
Back to top Go down
labornurse

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Advice Needed Please   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Dearest all,

So sorry that I haven't been able to keep in touch lately. I have just been too stressed out here at home w/ my mother. She is now 84 y/o & has Dementia & has been worked-up for Alzheimer's. She is still physically able, but her mind has slowly slipped away. She has wandered out off the house twice & has been found by the police once & then once a Good Samaritan brought her back home. She is not safe to be left alone in the house as she forgets that she has the stove on & has burned food in the microwave several times, has put a pot of food in the microwave, so now my microwave is not functioning well. I am afraid that she might set the house on fire while we are at work.

I tried to look for a Board & Care Home or at some Assisted Living Facilities here. I just cannot afford it as it costs between $ 3,200.00 to $ 5,800.00 per month. It is even more expensive than my mortgage payments. Someone told me that there are facilities that are run by the nuns over there. At least, even if I send money every month, it might still be cheaper. Does anyone of you know any facilities? Can someone help me find out any information about such facilities? Please, please.... help me. I am desperate. I don't know what to do. The stress has affected my work,as I take off a lot, & has also affected all of us here at home. I'm sure that you all know that there are no "maids or yaya" here.

So sorry again to ask all of you for any information regarding any places for me to look at over there in the Phils.

Prislette Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:41 am

Hello dear friends and batchmantes, It seem this place is very quite for the past days. Most of us are probably busy or just in hibernation mode? How are you all doing ? It has been a stressful period for me the past days due to our business collaboration with other company that i need to participate. I went back in the Phils. last Thursday evening but rushed back to Jakarta by Sunday (hindi nga kami nagkita ng aking dalawang anak na nag duty sa Hospital sa Bulakan Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ) . The sad thing also is i missed my connection flight in Singapore so i have to wait for the next flight by more than 4 hours.Dumating ako ng Jakarta 12MN na.

I'm wondering where is our great brother Larry ? Probably too busy in his ministry ? Brod kumusta na?
Ramir > >> Pag naalala kita pre, bumabalik sa kin yong panahon ng ating pang aalaska sa ating ibang kaklase. Grupo yata natin yong makukulit at alaskador noong 11-1 tayo. Antipolo ko nakatira kaya magkalapit lang pala tayo.
Mareng Letty - Kumusta na textmate mong si Mrs. Nicdao, hindi ba nagrereklamo sa aming long distance love affair? Ikaw ang expert dyan kaya alam ko kayang kaya mong siyang bigyan ng tip para di ako ma miss ng todo Laughing Laughing Siya nga pala kumusta na ang ating kaibigang Annabel TG. parang naglaho siya bigla?
Pareng Jun Pappy - Mukhang tahimik ka na naman at nawawala . Baka makatanggap ka ng warrant of arrest na naman. Kumusta Pre.

D' Panots - Kumusta na kayo? I'm glad to see Net Reyes is still with us though we understand that she is very busy. Mahirap talaga kasing maghandle ng budget ng MERALCO. Hindi kasi barya ang pinaguusapan. ....Hello Mathel, Dodie , Prislette and Pye I hope your doing fine>

Prislette - I can understand your situation and i know how difficult to make a decision there for your mother ? Do you still have relatives here in the Philippines? A friend of mine who has the same predicament such as yours decided to bring back his old mother here. Since they sold their old house, he rented and apartment where he asked his relative to move in to take care of his mother and sent money every month to finance the needs and pay the service for taking care his mother. Lucky for him, his relative ( a cousin) is really taking good care his mother .

Triffee my friend kumusta na? Nanalo ka ba sa huling chess tournament na sinalihan mo ? Kahit medyo kinakalawang na raw si RAMIR sa chess ay mahihirapan ka pa rin sa kanya? Naalala ko tuloy si Macario Campos na isa ring chess afficionado

Eli Cruz, Susan A, Audie , Pareng Yeah, Sam Concepcion na magiging KIWI BOY na , Ompong, Jaime D. Jun Recidoro at sa lahat ng ating mga kaibigan at AHS 77 class member, Kumusta na kayo at MABUHAY!!

TERIMA KASIH.... SELAMAT SIANG..
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Greetings from trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 am

Hello everyone! I make singit to post this message and greetings to my beloved batchmates. It's 8:38am, Tue, 28 Feb 2008, and we are about to leave for long drive to Virginia Beach, VA for my weekend chess tournament and also visit relatives of my wife.

My chess tournament ... wish me luck: http://vachess.org/MCF/
Tawa naman diyan ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTrrdu0VMc
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: hELLO!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 am

Correction in my last message: It's Thursday pala, 28 Feb 2008 ... I guess, I am really getting old!
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: hELLO again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:29 am

Hi to Freddie, Larry, Thelma, Prislette, Jaime Dabu, Letty, Ramir, and everyone at Araullo High School Class Batch 1977!
Back to top Go down
Susan Alonzo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Hi to all   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Hello to everybody!!!! Nagpaparamdam lang ako baka akalain nyo na natabunan na ako ng snow dito sa Montreal. Pero sa totoo lang medyo sunny na BUT STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD. Now its -15C.
Well I got to go now, my kind regards to all batchmates. God bless Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Happy to read your messages again here, batchmates!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

A pleasant day again to all of you my dear AHS batchmates!

Nanette -> hi & wow because we heard something from you again. Nice to know that you & Audie met already sa Meralco office, wherein you're both working. Regards to & your family

Prislette -> hello to you, Jun, your kids & your mom. Alam mo, no need to say sorry if you can't post here regularly. We know for a fact na almost all of our batchmates are busy working, aside sa pag-aasikaso sa immediate family members mo at pati na sa mom mo. Noted very well what you've told us about your worries whenever you're leaving your mom alone in your house. Yes, mahirap ang present situation mo lalo pa nga at hindi uso ang mga "maids" diya & it's really not practical to put your mom in a special place wherein medyo expensive talaga ang rate, na sabi mo nga ay mas mataas pa sa monthly amortization that you're paying. Di ba you've mentioned before na may kapatid ka pa or close relative here sa Pinas & you've said that you might send back home your mom para mas may magbabantay or even hire a private nurse or caregiver, which is more practical & less expensive ang monthly rate na sabi mo nga ay very much willing mo namang ipapadala. Anyhow, I will check also some link for you to inquire about your mom's special care. And I agreed on what Pareng Freddie said na iba kung relatives ang mag-aalaga/magbabantay sa mom mo, mas magiging panatag ang kalooban mo at ang isipan mo.

Pareng Freddie -> hi & nice to know that you're back there again safely sa Indonesia. Hindi rin pala kayo nagkita ng 2 pretty daughters mo during your short vacation, but at least siguro naman you've talke to them kahit by phone dahil I know you miss them as much as they miss you. Ikaw naman, para namang expert na akong maghandle whenever Roel is not here. Iba ang situation namin ng pretty wife mo, ikaw ay nakakauwi monthly kaya hindi masyadong naiinip o nahihirapan si Mareng Medy. Not like me & my kids na straight more or less 9 months si Roel onboard the ship, kaya may time talaga na matindi ang loneliness ko lalo pa if my 2 kids are in school & I'm all alone in our house, hay naku nakakabingi ang katahimikan, kaya palaging nakabukas ang stereo namin, I read a lot & big thing talaga to have a computer at home & this link of ours wherein napapalipas ko ang araw ko in a relaxing manner & reading news from all of you here.

Trifee -> noted & thanks for the 2 links that you've posted here. First of all, good luck on your upcoming chess tournament in Virginia next week. Pls. update us na lang about it ha. Also, tawa kami ng tawa ng mga anak ko while watching the youtube link you've posted. Kaya nga I'm recommending to all our batchmates to click the link, watch & laugh aloud like us, to lessen your stress & even relax our muscles as well sa faces natin.

Susan A. -> hello to you! I'm happy at nagparamdam ka na ulit, like Nanette Matias. Malamig pa rin pala riyan, kaya take care always ha! Again, thanks sa mga magagandang forwarded e-mails mo ha!

Larry -> yuhuuuuuuu....... where are you......? Are you in the mountain ba? No news for the past few days (may 1 week ka na bang missing in action dito)? No text, no posting message here, no e-mail, meaning you're really tied-up with your schedule or you cannot get a signal wherever you are? Anyhow, hope that you will pop up here anytime soon. We miss you!

To everybody -> warm regards from me & Roel! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ramir Sta Ana

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: kANLUNGAN nI mARIA   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Prislette >>>> hello to you and to your whole family out there…!!!! well, here is another option for your Mom….Ang pangalan nito ay KANLUNGAN NI MARIA- ( Home For The Aged) this is located at # 17 Lanzones St., Nayong Silangan Subdivision, Antipolo City, Rizal but I don’t have their contact number. I came to know this place nang mag-OJT ang anak kong binata si Ram Joseph, just maybe 3 months ago , kasi nursing student din sya. but now he moved to a Hospital somewhere in QC. Maganda naman daw ang lugar kasi nasa Antipolo, sariwa ang hangin at marami pang mga punongkahoy. Nag- research ako sa internet pero ang Website nila under development pero meron naman ibang mga LINKS.

Roel / Letty Pelagio >>> kumusta sa inyong buong pamilya…!!! That is a good question kung paano ako nag-ooperate ng bizniz dito sa UAE that parallels to my employment. Dito kasi sa UAE ay open minded na sila sa mga expats. Ganito lang ang ginawa ko sa pag start ng bizniz, naghanap ako ng Local Partner- ( must be UAE citizen) dapat maingat ka sa pagpili kasi baka lokohin ka lang!!!!! , Prime requirement yan sa bizniz dito to have a local partner, tapos ang Business License sa kanya din naka-pangalan, pero may agreement kami ng local partner na attested ng UAE Court na ako ang tunay na bizniz owner- ( this is a separate documentation process). Ang trabaho lang ng local partner ay taga pirma at personal representation para sa legal documents –eg. Trade Name License, Municipal Permits, Tenancy Contract- for premises and Employees Visas. Lahat ng iyan ay ako ang financer at investor. Bale pag natapos lahat ng documentation process ay babayaran mo lang ang kanyang annual Sponsorship Fee as per your Agreement with your Local Partner. Then, you can operate the bizniz yourself without intervention by the Local Partner. In my case, it took me many years to master this documentation process. Ngayon, ako na rin bale ang Attorney-In-Fact regarding the documents processing. Pero isa lang yan sa i maraming business styles dito na pwede rin sa expats. That, depends only on the size of investment, the size of workforce and the nature of business.

Hello to Freddie >> pre ingat ka dyan sa Indonesia kasi galit sila sa Intsik at Indians….......remember the Ethnic Cleansing in Medan against Chinese and the Bali bombings against foriegners.

Hi to Trifee.... Bro, i wish you all the Best for your Tournament in Virginia......To Bro. Larry>>>>>waazzaaapppa Bro...where are you?...Thelma>>> hello( kami ni Ariel Marbella noon ang nagbigay ng pangalan sayong Mathel), Jaime Dabu, Dodie. ATG, Nanette, Jun Papa & Ompong Concepcion.

Racquel Patena >>klasmeyt tayo sinced elementary days i hope you remember me???........ and atlast welcome to our newbies.......Cristina Tolentino...medyo nag-failed ang memory ko kasi wala sa akin dito sa Dubai yung Yearbook natin....anyway & whatever....welcome aboard batsmeyt!!!!!
Ramir Sta Ana

Back to top Go down
labornurse

PostSubject: Thank You All   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Dearest everyone,

Thank you for all the suggestions that I have received, whether here in Forum Kapihan & my personal e-mail. I would like to thank both Manny Cortez & Nanette Reyes for suggesting Hospicio de San Jose, to Freddie Nicdao for suggesting to hire a relative, for Letty, whose suggestion is the same & still will look into other options, to Ramir Sta. Ana for also suggesting Kanlungan ni Maria. Can you please provide me w/ the phone number & address so I can have relatives check it out over there? Can you ask your son?

I am just so sad that my mother is the way she is today. Who would imagine that after living a very fruitful life, that at the end, your mind will slip away? Sometimes I wonder which is better? To be physically disabled w/ health issues or to be physically fit but the mind is slowly slipping away? It is very much harder to take care of my mom than taking care of a child. At least a child follows instructions, can be told what to do or not to do. But my mom cannot follow simple instructions.

Jun & I are both considering all your suggestions, and also we are considering just taking her back home, I still have a brother in QC. The only reason why I am asking for facilities is that I would like to spare my brother & his wife the burden of taking care of mommy. But on second thought, maybe I will just hire a maid for her, & at least she will be in familiar surroundings & familiar faces, that is... if she will still remember my brother & her grandchildren as it has been also a few years that she has visited home.

Again, thank you all. Regards to everyone. Larry, where are you?..... It is unusual that you have been absent for sometime.

Prislette I love you
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: hELLO!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:16 am

Hi! It's me again, writing from Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel in Virginia Beach, VA. I just finished my second round game in the chess tournament. It's a 5-round chess tournament and so far, I won 2 games. One game equals maximum of 4 hours. 3rd round is set at 2:30pm today. Then, 4th and 5th rounds tomorrow, Sunday, 2 Mar 2008. I see 3 grandmasters (including GM Mark Paragua ... ) When I have the chance, I will make bati. Siyempre, proud to meet a Filipino Chess Grandmaster!

Prislette, Jun ... I agree to your idea na sa Pilipinas na lang ang Mom mo with your brother. Kumuha na lang kayo ng 2 mag-aalaga, para 24 hours. Avoid getting maid from agencies. Kailangan, yung kakilala ninyo, age late teens, in good healh conditions, and marunong talagang mag-alaga, honest, and responsible.

Larry, where are you? We miss you.

Best regards to all!
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Batchmates, it's ELIE's birthday today!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:24 pm

A pleasant day to all of you my dear AHS batchmates!

Elie -> Roel, my 2 kids & I would like to extend to your our sincere greetings of a very "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY - Tuesday, March 4"!!! We're all wishing you the more good blessings but most especially, may you have good health always! Thanks for your text ha!

Ramir -> hi to you, thanks sa kamusta mo, hope you & your family too are all in good health condition like us here. Thanks too for answering my question to you. Now it's clear to me how you got your own business there, as what I'm thinking kailangan talagang you have a local partner there, para madaling ma-aprubahan your own business. Ok ang set-up nyo na taga-pirma lang siya & doing the necessary documentations kasi nga under his name, bale ikaw na lahat from finances, management, etc... Good luck sa business mo at sana nga ay patuloy na hindi makikialam ang partner mo, especiall if your business is doing good

Prislette -> nice to know that you received some recommendations from our batchmates. Hay naku, alam na tatanda rin tayong lahat, we don't know what will be our health status once we reach the age of your mom. Kaya nga we're lucky to have kids din para kahit tumanda man tayo ay may mag-aalala & mag-aalaga sa atin, eventhough sabi nga ng iba na it's our obligation to take care of our parents. But alam mo naman tayong mga pinoy na we have this "very close family ties", lalo na nga kapag magulang ang pinag-uusapan, it will be our turn to look after them, take care of them, understand & continue to love & respect them, kapag hindi na nila kaya ang sarili nila. Nasa pag-uusap ninyong magka-kapatid iyan, pero siyempre iba pa rin na may kasama ang mom mo na either immediate family member or relatives aside sa maid, para naman anytime you ask about her ay madali mong malalaman her situation. Hope whatever decision you make, will be for the good of every member of your family, especiall your mom. And if you & Jun will bring your mom home dito sa Pinas, hoping that we can meet if you're schedule will allow

Trifee -> congrats to you for winning 2 games na, grabe pala ano, imagine 1 game ay 4 hours, hindi ba nakakapagod ng isip at ng katawan, thanks for updating us ha of the ongoing tournament which you participated. Good luck again & it's really a good opportunity na lumaban sa ibang bansa & different nationalities din ba iyan? Kita mo, even our Pinoy GM na si Mark Paragua ay nandiyan din pala

Larry -> what's happening to you? Are you ok? Magparamdam ka naman dito sa amin. I've sent you a text message pero no reply din

To everyone -> warm regards & hello from me & Roel! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
freddienicdao

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: D"POPE AND THE PASTOR ARE MISSING!!!!!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Will someone tell me where is our Pastor Larry and our beloved Pope ? It's been a while we haven't heard a word from them. I am now contemplating on reporting this case to the Missing Person authorities or probably rehire again the services of my retired Private investigator (I hoped they are not yet sufferring from Alzheimers disease) to check the whereabouts of these two important person. I'm also scanning local papers in the Phillipines trying to find out if they have joined members of the religious groups in the Anti GMA rallies in Makati.

Kidding aside , I know they are busy and probably will be with us again in a couple of days. Regards to both of you my dear friends.

I would like to say Hi and Hello to Triffee (Good Luck to your Chess Tournament), Jun and Prislette (let us know if you will be in the Phils. sometime this year) , D' Panots.Susan A.Mareng Letty, ATG, Rudy Victor , Jaime D. (nasa vacation pa ba?), Audie, Noreena,Ompong and Sam C,, Eli S. Cruz, and to the rest of AHS"77... Mabuhay

PS. Eli - Happy Bday.
Back to top Go down
Susan Alonzo

PostSubject: Kumusta Po Kayo   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Hello Hello mic test confused Embarassed Good day everyone BONJOUR TOUT LA MONDE . Let me greet our friend Atty. Ellie Cruz Happy happy birthday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BONNE FETE MON AMI May your day be filled with joy and more blessings for you.

Jaime - I'm still alive and kicking here in Montreal. There's more and more snow inspite of the sun these past few days. Bet you its much colder here than in your place. No ???

Letty - thanks for chatting with me.

Trifee - congrats!!! talagang nakakabilib na tol. hindi pa rin makita ni daemon-mailer ang address mo pinababalik lagi ang email ko. baka natritrifee-k lagi Rolling Eyes

Prislette - how r u? just smile, at least you still have a mother to share your warmth and love. unlike me orphan na, lost my nanay in 1990 and my tatay in 2006.

Ciao na muna. Sleep sleep na ang lola (hindi pa naman ako lola)
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dabu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Hello AHS'77   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:37 am

Hi guys, bonjour les dames et les messieurs...hola mojeres en hombres...

Sue nice to see your postings here that you still alive and kicking...here in Toronto, its been snowing again, again and more again...gosh, I don't know when this freakn' winter is gonna stop. I hate it ...I have to shovel the snow this morning and I was late going to work. Kakaasar...sabi nga ni Letty dapat human blanket...eh, kaso nga parehong frost bite if you spend that much time outside...hahaha. Ito kababalik ko lang sa Havana...at gusto ko naman maglakwatsa ...kung malapit lang ang pinas siguro most of the time andiyan ako palagi...at least, ang Florida or Cuba...only 3 hours lang big difference..meron ka nang el sol and beach. Yun nga lang dehins naman marunong mag-english ang mga kumag...spanish at english de carabao ( kasama na ang sign language) dun..hahaha...all my spanish I have to use it...kakatawa nga pati tagalog sama na rin sa conversation namin....buti na lang meron kaming mga Pinoy na kilala ...and they work in Philippine Embassy...

Lakay Nicdao...how's your business trip? I'm sure you had fun, pleasure and side kick...successful ba?

Ehlie, happy birthday again...I just greet you on the otherside ...also, Trifee, great job ...imagine you managed to beat 2 games ...ang galing naman...you deserve a great hand of applause my friend...keep it up...

Letty, thanks for the email and also the rest of the batchmates...

Prislette...how's your mom? My parents are the same, too. The other week I thought I was going to bring my dad to the emergency coz' he's having problem of breathing due to his ashma. I went to bed almost 3:30 am ....kaya medyo I was bit tired then I have to prepare something for my officemate and she was retiring...ginawa sa bahay...I have to clean the house para akong chimoy pero we had pot luck but I have to ask my mom to cook something for them if I did cooking baka nasa hospital na silang lahat ngayon...hahaha cause - food poisoning... Laughing

BTW - I copied this postings sa kabila and if someone remember or know Domeng Lubao..he's really in bad condition... from Manny Cortez:
Beloved Batchmates,

I just came from PGH and was able to witness the condition of batchmate Domeng Lubao. He really needs our prayer, he is currently in comatose. Though I was not able to talk to his wife, but I was able to talk to one of the "alalay". What he needs right now is more prayers and some financial help. Batchmates, kindly share something for the family of Domeng. He and his family really needs our help.

Maybe we can ask Sir Felik and Sir Val to initiate things thru our AHS Batch 77 Association. Kindly spread the word.

Batchmate Manny

Until then ...take care and god bless

Jaime Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: My Chess Tournament Recap   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:25 am

Tournament Recap

Lessons learned ... I won the first 3 games in the chess tournament U1900 Section. Going to the 4th round, I was in solo lead with 3 points
and was paired to a black American with 2.5 points. It was a though fight. I felt like being squeezed in the game, with me playing
the black pieces. But I held on and when his attack got consumed, I was able to turn tables. But I spent a lot of time of my allotted 2
hours to finish the game. Into the endgame, I was already winning but with 5 minutes left, I got carried away, making moves before without
properly analyzing the position. Alas! I blundered away my game and lost. Same thing happened in the 5th and last round, I had all the
material advantage and was winning in the endgame, but blundered in the last 5 minutes. I felt really so bad ... but ... I take it as lessons learned.

I will need to work on my chess endgame theory and chess time pressure management.

In 1980, even though I qualified for the National Chess Championship semi-finals, I had to give up my dream of being at least a national master - rating 2200 and up, because I opted to concentrate on my studies and finish college.

Now, my rating is between 1900 and 2000, I need more than 2000 points in rating to reach over 2200 and become a master .... My chess journey continues, I will make it.

I will not give up! Somehow, I will make it ....
Back to top Go down
Susan Alonzo

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad wuahhhhhhhhhh nagsnow storm na naman kanina!!!!! itong liit kong ito rumagasa sa gitna ng daan na halos liparin ako dahil sa lakas ng hanggin para lang makapasok sa trabaho. hay naku hirap talagang kumita ng pera. Hindi pinapasok sa school ang 2 alaga ko so maghapon kaming naghahabulan sa bahay. Sumasakit ngaun ang likod ko. ay ya yay...kelan nga kaya matatapos ang winter na ito hah Jaime?

Hello sa inyong lahat hindi na ako magroll call baka may malimutan pa ako....basta sa lahat ng batchmates: KUMUSTA PO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW, I'm on SKYPE.com with user name susan.alonzo this is a free calls from computer to computer just like YM pero mas clear ang voice and no time delays. Kung type nyong makichat download na (free advertisement bah?!)

Triffee - RAH RAH RAH GO TRIFFEE GO !!!!! Kayang kaya mo yan bro.

Lets pray for our batchmate DOMINGO LUBAO for his recovery.

Ciao. GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
Roel/Letty Pelagio

PostSubject: Hello to all of you once again!   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 am

It's really nice to read your messages here.

Susan -> hi to you & I'm happy that we've got the chance to chat, bihira na kasi akong makatiyempo na may naka-online na batchmates natin. Talagang grabe pa rin pala ang snow riyan & besides it seems you're enjoying playing/taking care with your mga alaga, para praktisado ka na in case na maging "lola ka na nga". Kita mo na, any topic we post here ay binabasa & even aknwledge by everyone of us. More postings ay mas masaya, sana ay tuloy-tuloy na ulit ang postings mo ha, that is kung may free time ka & if you're not tired, ok!

Pareng Freddie -> hay naku oo nga, ano na kaya ang nangyari kay Larry. About Pareng Jun, I sent him a text yesterday & he replied naman, meaning he's very much alive, around & kicking, very busy nga lang siguro talaga. At least, we're thankful here dahil ikaw kahit busy ka rin, you're always finding & sharing your time to post here. Fyi, from time to time, I text your wife. Kahit kabi-kabila ang rally, so far ay ok pa rin naman ang peace & order dito sa Pinas. Ang rally ay naka-sentro sa Makati & Manila areas, kaya dito sa amin, normal lang lahat

Jaime D. -> welcome back at nakabalik ka na ulit diyan sa Toronto! Hope you enjoyed your vacation & looking forward to some of your pics during your vacation. Talagang tuloy-tuloy pa rin pala ang snow riyan, same thing that Susan A. had said. Natutuwa ako to know that you're really very much around for your parents. How's the get-together in your house nung retiring officemate mo? Yan ang masarap being single, you can invite & prepare a party for everybody. Sana nga dito ka naman mag-bakasyon sa Pinas para kami naman ang makasama mo. Kelan mo nga pala balak to see us, kasi we can't go there unless you send us a "free round-trip ticket", (joke lang, baka himatayin ka.... ). Thanks din sa mga e-mails mo & for posting here too the sad health condition of our batchmate Domeng Lubao, our prayers are with him.

Trifee -> congrats for winning the 1st 3 games in the tournament. Being a part of that tournament was already a big opportunity & you did your best & most of all
you've learned a new lesson as what you've said. It's just normal that you felt bad, but in due time you will feel better & ok again. Talagang ganun sa lahat ng games, sometimes you win & sometimes you lose. For sure, there will be more chess tournaments to come that you will be interested to participate again & who knows, your luck might come in your most unexpected time. Cheer up, batchmate!

Larry -> pls. text, e-mail or post ka naman dito kahit short message lang that you're doing ok. Nobody knows what's happening to you sicne the last time you posted your message here

To everybody -> warm regards from me & Roel! Laughing Razz Very Happy Smile

Thought for the day: "God gives us a loving spirit so we can be better persons. He does not just gift us with a mind that can understand, but also blesses us with a heart that truly cares."
Back to top Go down
TRIFEE

PostSubject: hELLO from Trifee   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Thank you for all the moral support my beloved batchmates! To Letty, Susan, and everyone. Sa tutuo lang, medyo hybernate mode ako ngayon. Sa work naman, my two java servlet programs are pretty much quiet ... no software support call: that means, no news is good news. I will continue my post high-school stories by this weekend so, abangan!

Hi to Freddie, Larry, Thelma, Noreena, and everyone!

For now, let's go back in time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWipYnxPMfI
Back to top Go down
labornurse

PostSubject: hello   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 pm

dearest all,

Short na message lang ito. I am just to stressed out, almost breaking point na. Called in sick for 2 days, stayed in bed all day, just crying & sleeping. cannot handle the stress. FYI, all your suggestions were taken into consideration. My other & sister in law went to DSW, Golden Acres, Hospicio, Kanlungan ni Maria but my mother was refused. Para daw lang sa mga walng kamag-anak ang lugar nila. Tapos noong nalaman na manggagaling pa sa America, sinermunan pa daw sila.

The next option is to send her sa Pinas, sa bahay, pero nawala ang kanyang Passport at Naturalization Certificate. kailangan pang mag-apply uli sa Immigration ng copy. It cost me $ 380.00, but it will take 6 months to getone, then another 2 months at least parasa U.S. passport. Mahirap siyang alagaan, hindi lang ninyo alam, she is getting to be so unsafe both for her & for us.

Please include me in your prayers that I surpass this challenge.

Prislette

P.S. Congrats Trifee, Belated B-day greeting to Ehlee, kamusta na Susan, Letty, at sa lahat.
Back to top Go down
Thelma Pena-Meneses

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Hang on Prislette   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:35 am

Dear Prislette,
Hang on my dear. I went through the same ordeal when I was looking for a place for my Dad when he needed bedside care. Unfortunately, there's no place available in the Philippines yet. I could have brought him home but my doctor also advised me not to see him everyday because I was also getting affected with his painful fight against cancer and I was on the verge of deep depression. We ended up keeping him in the hospital with two caregivers on 24 shifts (P2,400/day/per caregiver) and 1 private nurse , 12 hours @ P50,000 per month. If you plan to send her here and let her live in with your brother, I can give you the names of my two caregivers. They're professionals, graduates of caregiving diplomas. I can vouch for their honesty, dedication and ability to take care of the sick. Grabe ang sipag at bait nila. While they were with my Dad, I saw how my Dad responded to them. They treated my Dad with respect.

I'm thinking of another option but I'd rather discuss it with you personally. It's non-traditional but we can give it a shot. Call me this week-end.

I know that it's not only the money that you're thinking about. It's more of how can we give the best care while we keep our sanity at bay. Hang on there my friend. You're not alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...   WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS... - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME AHS77 STARBATCH KAPIHAN ADDICTS...
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next